Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Face pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. Just wondering if I put a face pic up would that help get some replies or even any sort of contact on this? Just looking for some friendly advice..that's all. Thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe get rid of your cock photo, it doesn’t really do anything for you. Maybe rework your bio a small bit, everyone here doesn’t want to messed around so possibly leave that out of it and a bit more about you. With females versus males on here, you are but a small minnow in a giant sea of fish. Plenty of ladies on here from Donegal and Letterkenny. There was a lady earlier looking to meet a man tonight for a drink and a bit more than just a shag. Do a search of locals. Just being constructive. Hang on in there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Take your time man..you're only here a few weeks..it takes a while

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Once your face picture is out there for everyone to see . Now if your happy doing so than put a picture up. But your only on four weeks sometimes it takes longer than your hoped.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Maybe get rid of your cock photo, it doesn’t really do anything for you. Maybe rework your bio a small bit, everyone here doesn’t want to messed around so possibly leave that out of it and a bit more about you. With females versus males on here, you are but a small minnow in a giant sea of fish. Plenty of ladies on here from Donegal and Letterkenny. There was a lady earlier looking to meet a man tonight for a drink and a bit more than just a shag. Do a search of locals. Just being constructive. Hang on in there."
Thank you for the good advice, I'll take it onboard.

Post new Message to Thread