Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Unacceptable behaviour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please, please, please, for the love of god, guys if you think you recognise someone on here, and for what ever reason you can not mail them, due to their filters or them having you Blocked, do not and I repeat DO NOT approach them in their place of work or message them on any other medium, be it whatsapp, text or FB messenger.

It's so fucking creepy and sad. Its border line serial killer behaviour and at the very least a bit stalker-ish. Learn some general etiquette and basic fucking manners

Trust me on this, she 100% definitely does not want to know that you have recognised her, it is bad enough bumping into people you know from your day to day life at party, club or social. Without having you pressurising them at their place of work. Use some cop on, for fuck sake.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

Oh lord did someone really do this??

By *erverts AnonymousMan
over a year ago

Darkest desires

Idiots in every walk of life!

By *itIrishCplCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Oh Jesus Christ.

Sorry this happened to you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bad form.. people been stupid

over a year ago

No fucking way. Out of order .

By *ustful desiresCouple
over a year ago

This happened to us recently when we were on a night out lets just say we politely told them to have some discretion.

Some people have no cop on

over a year ago

If they can WhatsApp her or send a message on phone they must have her number ? But of course should have enough cop on not to contact her outside fab

over a year ago

I'm sure you pointing this out to then op,that should see an end to it.

Do you honestly believe if someone is tactless enough to do such a thing,your wise words,and yes they are wise words,will really make a difference to them?

Some people just can't see themselves doing wrong,it will always be someone else's doing.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Id someone message saying they had seen me out with my son was going to come over and say hi but he was with me to

over a year ago

Firstly hope she’s ok and secondly it’s not on your right and hopefully they cop on. Scary business

By *ustful desiresCouple
over a year ago

We never exchange phone numbers or whats app

By *ungToyboy69Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

And that's why I block 90% of people from my area

over a year ago

You would think people would have a bit of cop on.But theres always one feckin eejit out there. I have friends on here and we meet at matches and other things.But never a mention of fab..We are all adults so should behave like adults.

over a year ago

That's scary and pretty fucked up excuse my language, can't believe someone would do that

over a year ago

Happened to me with a girl on a different site. We had chatted a handful of times, and then she turned up at my work, said she wanted to talk about "us" and why I took so long to reply to her messages...she had built an entire relationship out of a handful of messages.

over a year ago

You can't fix stupid..and there's always nut jobs out there.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Non stranger than folk at times .

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

"We never exchange phone numbers or whats app "

im so protective of my number for reasons like this. if a handful of ppl here or vanilla has my number it would be very rare for me to give it . ur number is attached to so much these days

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Learnt at the beginning when i first joined not to give my number out....people give out too much information to a stranger sometimes at the beginning

over a year ago

Mother of god what is wrong with some people.

over a year ago

I've yet to recognise a single person other than a school friend that I still hang around with on here. To he honest I don't even want to recognise people. Some people on this do more stalking and investigation into locals than the FBI do for their wanted men.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

And some say sure it's only a phone number. You can find out a lot from a phone number. But there the risks you take when you're on a site and give out personal information. Maybe this will make people a bit more careful??

over a year ago

I am surprised so many are surprised this happened some on here ladys and gents do not have the social skills to talk to the opposite sex out in the real world they join here thinking its dial a ride and cannot take further rejection do not take manners cop on or respect as a given here or out side of fab because u will be dissapointed the few nice people on here is what keeps me going

By *ittyMissKittyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Have been recognised in vanilla life and had people trying to contact me via Facebook messenger etc. It's not nice and definitely not funny. Hope it's stopped

By *otstuffkerry1Couple
over a year ago

tralee

"Learnt at the beginning when i first joined not to give my number out....people give out too much information to a stranger sometimes at the beginning "

we use a burner/playphone ..100% safe and secure

over a year ago

Getting told they've seen in shops etc

Fishing for info etc

Alot of people with no respect towards others.

Hope all is okay.

Talk to the guards if necessary.

By *exysam and StuartCouple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

This behaviour is totally out of order. Obviously doesn't know the meaning of discretion.

What happens in fab life stays in fab.

over a year ago

wexford

and then ppl wonder why there is alot less women here compared to men.. the mind boggles it really does..

By *exysam and StuartCouple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

"and then ppl wonder why there is alot less women here compared to men.. the mind boggles it really does.."

over a year ago

"and then ppl wonder why there is alot less women here compared to men.. the mind boggles it really does.."

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that this happened. Best wishes to herself.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

over a year ago

Hope your ok OP xx

over a year ago

It has happened to men also, I know of 3 guys that it's happened to and have since left fab.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"and then ppl wonder why there is alot less women here compared to men.. the mind boggles it really does..

It has happened to men also, I know of 3 guys that it's happened to and have since left fab. "

What!!! u saying there's a few bunny boilers on here

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

"and then ppl wonder why there is alot less women here compared to men.. the mind boggles it really does..

It has happened to men also, I know of 3 guys that it's happened to and have since left fab. "

I left over an incident of I know you, said my name an all

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

I'd an idiot approach me at a non swing social event a few years ago. Gave me the 'i know you, _ilder we met last year'. Thankfully I grabbed him and pulled him to one side, I was standing with a group, one of which is a good friend of mine. I wouldn't mind but I was introduced to the guy a year previously at a swing social and had spent about ten minutes in his company amongst others. For someone with zero tact he had a great memory

over a year ago

That's way out of line some people wouldn't know how to be discreet if it beat them up the face.

over a year ago

wexford

"I'd an idiot approach me at a non swing social event a few years ago. Gave me the 'i know you, _ilder we met last year'. Thankfully I grabbed him and pulled him to one side, I was standing with a group, one of which is a good friend of mine. I wouldn't mind but I was introduced to the guy a year previously at a swing social and had spent about ten minutes in his company amongst others. For someone with zero tact he had a great memory "

ah here some ppl have no sense atal dont they have any cop on and keep both seperate ive seen a few fabbers round town i walk past like i dont know them its really that simple... dont they understand the word discreet atal

over a year ago

"I'd an idiot approach me at a non swing social event a few years ago. Gave me the 'i know you, _ilder we met last year'. Thankfully I grabbed him and pulled him to one side, I was standing with a group, one of which is a good friend of mine. I wouldn't mind but I was introduced to the guy a year previously at a swing social and had spent about ten minutes in his company amongst others. For someone with zero tact he had a great memory

ah here some ppl have no sense atal dont they have any cop on and keep both seperate ive seen a few fabbers round town i walk past like i dont know them its really that simple... dont they understand the word discreet atal "

Atal atal atal

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Please, please, please, for the love of god, guys if you think you recognise someone on here, and for what ever reason you can not mail them, due to their filters or them having you Blocked, do not and I repeat DO NOT approach them in their place of work or message them on any other medium, be it whatsapp, text or FB messenger.

It's so fucking creepy and sad. Its border line serial killer behaviour and at the very least a bit stalker-ish. Learn some general etiquette and basic fucking manners

Trust me on this, she 100% definitely does not want to know that you have recognised her, it is bad enough bumping into people you know from your day to day life at party, club or social. Without having you pressurising them at their place of work. Use some cop on, for fuck sake.

"

this has been a white knight broadcast thank you.....

over a year ago

"Please, please, please, for the love of god, guys if you think you recognise someone on here, and for what ever reason you can not mail them, due to their filters or them having you Blocked, do not and I repeat DO NOT approach them in their place of work or message them on any other medium, be it whatsapp, text or FB messenger.

this has been a white knight broadcast thank you....."

So true

over a year ago

Some people are more to be pitied than scorned. It must be exhausting being consumed with jealousy and hatred. We are all here for the same basic reason and a code of respect and privacy should stand for all. It's a shame not everyone holds with that.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Ain't that the truth.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

What's with the White Knight comments?

Explain your remarks or get with the programme FFS!

Fab stays on Fab. If you have any issues with that, you're on the wrong site. Jeez

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

no its not, do you know the op? Because if you did you would know hes not a white night.

over a year ago

Love how people are jumping to conclusions and not minding their own business.

over a year ago

When u put a forum up is it not so people can give their opinion like it or not

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"When u put a forum up is it not so people can give their opinion like it or not"
accusing someone of being a white knight without actually knowing him, Is an opinion is it?

over a year ago

"When u put a forum up is it not so people can give their opinion like it or notaccusing someone of being a white knight without actually knowing him, Is an opinion is it?

"

It's ridiculous never met the OP but this is far from a white Knight post I'd be fairly confident that he posted this for genuine reasons not because he's looking for his hole

over a year ago

Unacceptable behaviour is also fishing for info.

Respect people's privacy.

What is it to you where we work,what we do.telling friends or family that we are on a swingers site.

None of your business.

People stick their nose in other people's business.

Nosy bastards.

You think telling someone you know where they live etc will make them want to fuck you??

Respect and manners are a thing of the past.

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

Some people are just retarded and desperate for attention

over a year ago

Heard of a horror story from a female fabber about 1 year ago. Seems some clown who she refused to meet, copied her Fab Photos and put them all over her local shop windows where she lived in south dublin!

Absolute b@stard!

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"When u put a forum up is it not so people can give their opinion like it or notaccusing someone of being a white knight without actually knowing him, Is an opinion is it?

"

An opinion based on a forum post. But an opinion nevertheless

By *addubMan
over a year ago

dublin. 12

WTF is this a joke surely no one could be that stupid. Even if I seen a friend on here I wouldn't mention it let alone tell them what happens in their private life is exactly that Private.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

A so called friend of mine I think is trying to stalk a good lady friend of mine . Sick he is . She is furious over him and I don't blame her . He is off my friends list now don't need a scumbag like him .

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I seen someone I know on here, I said it to them on whatsapp cause I couldn't message them, they were happy to verify me etc.

So you cant really say 100% of women wont like it.

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"A so called friend of mine I think is trying to stalk a good lady friend of mine . Sick he is . She is furious over him and I don't blame her . He is off my friends list now don't need a scumbag like him . "

So if you only think he's doing it and you're not sure, isn't it a bit harsh calling him a scumbag and unfriending him? And what did he say when you confronted him? because surely you did or do you believe everything a woman tells you?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"A so called friend of mine I think is trying to stalk a good lady friend of mine . Sick he is . She is furious over him and I don't blame her . He is off my friends list now don't need a scumbag like him .

So if you only think he's doing it and you're not sure, isn't it a bit harsh calling him a scumbag and unfriending him? And what did he say when you confronted him? because surely you did or do you believe everything a woman tells you? "

totally agree, you can't "think someone is stalking you"..your lady friend would be fully aware of she is being stalked. Not think she might be.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"A so called friend of mine I think is trying to stalk a good lady friend of mine . Sick he is . She is furious over him and I don't blame her . He is off my friends list now don't need a scumbag like him .

So if you only think he's doing it and you're not sure, isn't it a bit harsh calling him a scumbag and unfriending him? And what did he say when you confronted him? because surely you did or do you believe everything a woman tells you? "

you do realise who you're replying to yes?

over a year ago

Unfortuntely I deal front of house with public and I have bumped into some fabsters thank god it hasn’t been awkward or disrespectful and that’s the way it shouid be. Wouldn’t have any problems pulling someone up on it otherwise Sinister behavior is just unnerving

By *isalashes888400Couple
over a year ago

ennis

every month or so a page opens here,a female names a factory in wexford and askes any males working in this factory.obviously trying track down someone.and then another female opens a page and posts where she works and what she be wearing ona certain day.now id say thats to get someone in trouble at work.have reported these pages lots but keep opening.

Post new Message to Thread