Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

cam veri's

Jump to newest

By *eductively_Sweet OP   Woman
over a year ago

wexford

curious to know do u think they have the same credibility as met in person veri does . i dont cam but i am curious.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, Genuine meets are the best !

By *riocMan
over a year ago

rathfarnham

I certainly don't believe them all!!! You can nearly tell from there profile weather it's genuine or not

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

nope. Cam veris mean feck all, apart from yes they are male/female.

They may still stand ya up.

over a year ago

Veris of any kind from anybody else I’m sceptical about because unless they think like me, have identical wants, needs in the person they’re looking to meet or have met then they’re not going to tell me whether I should meet someone or not. Only thing I’m interested in is that they’re real and I’ll take it from there

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

Nope, cam verified means not verified as far as I’m concerned.

over a year ago

I think it depends on the person verifying also. There was a profile yesterday clearly had taken pics from 3 or 4 other profiles on here with 4 party meet verifications. At this stage I want to chat to the person myself on cam before arranging a meet unless they are known on here or by someone I know

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I've verfied a few through cam on Snapchat or kik....but I've known them months.....

over a year ago

"I think it depends on the person verifying also. There was a profile yesterday clearly had taken pics from 3 or 4 other profiles on here with 4 party meet verifications. At this stage I want to chat to the person myself on cam before arranging a meet unless they are known on here or by someone I know"
this

over a year ago

wexford

i know we all have different attractions to who we meet and noy read the veris cos i rarely do tbh.

so i gather the over all main thing we take from a meet veri then is the fact that they will turn up rather than a no show

over a year ago

" i know we all have different attractions to who we meet and noy read the veris cos i rarely do tbh.

so i gather the over all main thing we take from a meet veri then is the fact that they will turn up rather than a no show"

Wouldn’t put my money on it either

over a year ago

wexford

"I think it depends on the person verifying also. There was a profile yesterday clearly had taken pics from 3 or 4 other profiles on here with 4 party meet verifications. At this stage I want to chat to the person myself on cam before arranging a meet unless they are known on here or by someone I know"

i usually look to see who has veri'd them u can tell by that if they are real and turn up. im just not a cam kinda girl so this is how i know

over a year ago

I usually just check on the cam function of a call it wouldn’t be a show and tell kinda session lol but each to their own.

I live too far away to waste time driving to find out there’s no attraction. The socials are probably the best way if you can get to them.

over a year ago

"I certainly don't believe them all!!! You can nearly tell from there profile weather it's genuine or not"

over a year ago

wexford

"I usually just check on the cam function of a call it wouldn’t be a show and tell kinda session lol but each to their own.

I live too far away to waste time driving to find out there’s no attraction. The socials are probably the best way if you can get to them."

i was just more curious really to see others opinins on the cam veris.. m&gs are great thou i co hosted one last weekend

over a year ago

"I usually just check on the cam function of a call it wouldn’t be a show and tell kinda session lol but each to their own.

I live too far away to waste time driving to find out there’s no attraction. The socials are probably the best way if you can get to them.

i was just more curious really to see others opinins on the cam veris.. m&gs are great thou i co hosted one last weekend "

Yep I organised an coffee meet for newbies a few years ago was great craic though only for another fem from a couple was there I felt like jesus at the last supper surrounded by men a good day though loads of nice people

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I don't recognise a webcam veri as a veri...

By *otstuffkerry1Couple
over a year ago

tralee

"I don't recognise a webcam veri as a veri... "

over a year ago

wexford

"I don't recognise a webcam veri as a veri... "

i dont either i know im not alone now in that taught

over a year ago

It's hard to verify a person or get verification's when a lot of people are no shows / somethings come up or just cancel at the last minute

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I have gone on can with some people here and had a good laugh it's the same as a coffee meet EXCEPT no one has to leave their kitchen. So yea I accept cam veri's as an indication that the person is as described in the profile and pics

If they will turn up to a real in person meet is never guaranteed toll they actually turn up even the well verified profiles can be no shows

Post new Message to Thread