Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

One word reply

Jump to newest

By *aider190 OP   Man
over a year ago

swords

Does it frustrate you when you put some time and real effort into a message and you get the 'lazy'one word or two word reply..I just don't get monosyllabic people. No reply would be better but you think well maybe the next reply will be more interesting but yet again you are sorely disappointed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

yea

over a year ago

.think getting a message with hi hun is worse what effort went into that u answer back and u get a replay yes hun Rrrrrr

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I'm proberly guilty of that sometimes but it's a few words reply and i kinda get bored ifs it's a essay type message....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Meh

over a year ago

I agree

over a year ago

"I'm proberly guilty of that sometimes but it's a few words reply and i kinda get bored ifs it's a essay type message...."

A few words is ok but an answer yes hun u do not know if the person wants to continue the convo or has zero interest in u

over a year ago

I can be guilty of that as I try to reply to all my mail even if one word. Really does depend on context of the message though at times and the person (interest)

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I'm proberly guilty of that sometimes but it's a few words reply and i kinda get bored ifs it's a essay type message....

A few words is ok but an answer yes hun u do not know if the person wants to continue the convo or has zero interest in u "

Ye hun

over a year ago

"I'm proberly guilty of that sometimes but it's a few words reply and i kinda get bored ifs it's a essay type message....

A few words is ok but an answer yes hun u do not know if the person wants to continue the convo or has zero interest in u

Ye hun "

Rrrrrrrrrrr

By *ombikerMan
over a year ago

the right side of the river

Nope

over a year ago

"Nope"

Why

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

Meh.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There's 2 cases I do that:

1) Thank you for a compliment

2) its a reflection of the message I got and the convo ends there and then, means no interest

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

"There's 2 cases I do that:

1) Thank you for a compliment

2) its a reflection of the message I got and the convo ends there and then, means no interest "

i do this too if i do reply to messages

over a year ago

It's my own personal bugbear. If you're going to reply in a lazy fashion with my I'll just give up

over a year ago

Noted

over a year ago

The only time I will ever give a one word answer is if the message is somewhere along the lines of horny?? Or hw r u?

That goes for real life too, wrecks my head if you send a message and reply is k or even worse the thumps up

over a year ago

"The only time I will ever give a one word answer is if the message is somewhere along the lines of horny?? Or hw r u?

That goes for real life too, wrecks my head if you send a message and reply is k or even worse the thumps up "

over a year ago

"The only time I will ever give a one word answer is if the message is somewhere along the lines of horny?? Or hw r u?

That goes for real life too, wrecks my head if you send a message and reply is k or even worse the thumps up

"

Was waiting for that why is there no middle finger emoji on here

over a year ago

That goes for real life too, wrecks my head if you send a message and reply is k or even worse the thumps up "

I'm guilty of the thumbs up

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

Just dont send us a message that says nothing except 'lol'..

Its almost a blockable offence.

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

I'm guilty of the thumbs up "

over a year ago

Lucky you get response..

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

It's called a closed response. You can only ever get a closed response or an open response.

An open response allows the person to answer a question, or continue the conversation.

A closed response means there is no natural opening and the asker will have to try keep the conversation going on their own.

If I get 2 closed responses in a row I will stop talking to them, it's a clear indication that they don't want to talk. Which is fine by me.

over a year ago

".think getting a message with hi hun is worse what effort went into that u answer back and u get a replay yes hun Rrrrrr "

What about Hi Sexy

No better?

over a year ago

".think getting a message with hi hun is worse what effort went into that u answer back and u get a replay yes hun Rrrrrr

What about Hi Sexy

No better? "

That would be a great start deffo an open response answer

over a year ago

".think getting a message with hi hun is worse what effort went into that u answer back and u get a replay yes hun Rrrrrr

What about Hi Sexy

No better?

That would be a great start deffo an open response answer "

over a year ago

Maybe they are just shy texters

Or shit texters

But probably couldnt be arsed texters

over a year ago

Yup

over a year ago

Women with all the messages they get. Can do what they want. They rule fab fact

over a year ago

True

over a year ago

Yep

over a year ago

Just because you put time and effort into something doesn't mean that they owe you a thing. If someone was genuinely interested in you, they would chat back to you. They're not lazy, just not interested

over a year ago

"Just because you put time and effort into something doesn't mean that they owe you a thing. If someone was genuinely interested in you, they would chat back to you. They're not lazy, just not interested"

True

over a year ago

"Does it frustrate you when you put some time and real effort into a message and you get the 'lazy'one word or two word reply..I just don't get monosyllabic people. No reply would be better but you think well maybe the next reply will be more interesting but yet again you are sorely disappointed. "

That always happens, usually from the profile that demand you to “make an effort with your message” “no pic, delete”

Women make the rules and we’re the fools

Now I say the most random thing and see the response

over a year ago

"Does it frustrate you when you put some time and real effort into a message and you get the 'lazy'one word or two word reply..I just don't get monosyllabic people. No reply would be better but you think well maybe the next reply will be more interesting but yet again you are sorely disappointed.

That always happens, usually from the profile that demand you to “make an effort with your message” “no pic, delete”

"

Do the randon things mail work out of curiosty

over a year ago

"Just because you put time and effort into something doesn't mean that they owe you a thing. If someone was genuinely interested in you, they would chat back to you. They're not lazy, just not interested"

In a nutshell !

over a year ago

"Does it frustrate you when you put some time and real effort into a message and you get the 'lazy'one word or two word reply..I just don't get monosyllabic people. No reply would be better but you think well maybe the next reply will be more interesting but yet again you are sorely disappointed.

Do the randon things mail work out of curiosty "

Yep .. much better

over a year ago

Do the randon things mail work out of curiosty

Yep .. much better "

With some maybe

over a year ago

Again!

Post new Message to Thread