Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Looking for BBC

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. Cant seem to find any BBC here that are looking to meet with genuine cpl. Any clues.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornyandwellhungMan
over a year ago

belfast

Then try BWC.

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

"Hi. Cant seem to find any BBC here that are looking to meet with genuine cpl. Any clues. "

There are tons here I get messages all the time!!! Suppose just trawling through all the guys till you find one lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer sky myself I find their olympic coverage way to britcentric

over a year ago

"I prefer sky myself I find their olympic coverage way to britcentric"

have to laugh

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

"I prefer sky myself I find their olympic coverage way to britcentric"

Brilliant you crack me up

over a year ago

Channel 141 on sky

over a year ago

"Channel 141 on sky "
Any chance you known what channel number Twp is on.

over a year ago

"Channel 141 on sky Any chance you known what channel number Twp is on."

Arond the 900's I think if I remember correctly

over a year ago

"Channel 141 on sky Any chance you known what channel number Twp is on.

Arond the 900's I think if I remember correctly "

Went through all the 900's no Twp too be found.

over a year ago

Fed up of this BBC shite

Just say you want a black man because there are lots of dudes on here that have a big un , and from what ive seen many of us are way bigger

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

"Fed up of this BBC shite

Just say you want a black man because there are lots of dudes on here that have a big un , and from what ive seen many of us are way bigger "

Its not just about the bigger cock. When they want a BBC there is a lot more to it than size although that would be one of the reasons.

over a year ago

Just say you want a black man because there are lots of dudes on here that have a big un , and from what ive seen many of us are way bigger

Its not just about the bigger cock. When they want a BBC there is a lot more to it than size although that would be one of the reasons. "

That was my point ??

over a year ago

Its not just about the bigger cock. When they want a BBC there is a lot more to it than size although that would be one of the reasons. "

Does the term not objectify black males? Merely playing devils advocate here

over a year ago

Its not just about the bigger cock. When they want a BBC there is a lot more to it than size although that would be one of the reasons.

Does the term not objectify black males? Merely playing devils advocate here "

Objectify and assume they go together, there’s some BBC claims on here and they’re far from BIG yet 20+ meets

over a year ago

Objectify and assume they go together, there’s some BBC claims on here and they’re far from BIG yet 20+ meets "

I just feel in 2018 terms like this are outdated we're supposed to be a society free of labels these days

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Objectify and assume they go together, there’s some BBC claims on here and they’re far from BIG yet 20+ meets "

Do you feel coming up short?

over a year ago

Objectify and assume they go together, there’s some BBC claims on here and they’re far from BIG yet 20+ meets

Do you feel coming up short? "

Nah .. I’m not bothered just hate the term I’ve never came up short

over a year ago

I’ll just paint mine black haha

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Does the term not objectify black males? Merely playing devils advocate here "

It's mostly given the term BBC by the person it's attached to. This is just an observation from messages I get...

over a year ago

"I’ll just paint mine black haha "

Mines black with the dirt anyway

over a year ago

It's mostly given the term BBC by the person it's attached to. This is just an observation from messages I get... "

Can I call mine a klc.... King_lims cock

over a year ago

Nah .. I’m not bothered just hate the term I’ve never came up short"

May I suggest,if you see a thread entitled looking for bbc,or anything along those lines,that you pass it by,it's not for you,you are not what they are after,and you wont be so fed up with the "bbc shite"

over a year ago

It's mostly given the term BBC by the person it's attached to. This is just an observation from messages I get... "

BBC me hole .. Where the sky remote is all I say !! No sky remote no proof

Does BBD like the BBC

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

It's mostly given the term BBC by the person it's attached to. This is just an observation from messages I get...

Can I call mine a klc.... King_lims cock "

You can call it what you like.

over a year ago

You can call it what you like. "

I dunno, I think referring to it as Clarence would be a put off

over a year ago

Nah .. I’m not bothered just hate the term I’ve never came up short

May I suggest,if you see a thread entitled looking for bbc,or anything along those lines,that you pass it by,it's not for you,you are not what they are after,and you wont be so fed up with the "bbc shite" "

No , you may not

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I dunno, I think referring to it as Clarence would be a put off "

Depends on the scenario

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario "

You have clearance Clarence you may start your descent to the runway

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Depends on the scenario

You have clearance Clarence you may start your descent to the runway "

Clearance Clarence... I guess that's CCC

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Clearance Clarence... I guess that's CCC"

If its anything like Cork County Council he will never get anythibg done... mind you it might be ok for Fab 7 lads standing around 1 hole

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

If its anything like Cork County Council he will never get anythibg done... mind you it might be ok for Fab 7 lads standing around 1 hole"

Thats just every county council, takes one lad to dig the whole and 7 lads to stare into it

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

If its anything like Cork County Council he will never get anythibg done... mind you it might be ok for Fab 7 lads standing around 1 hole

Thats just every county council, takes one lad to dig the whole and 7 lads to stare into it "

Oh funny thread alert ...

I thought of KFC when I read KLC.

Plenty in here OP I get lots of offers and they call themselves BBC

But lots of BWC ( big white cock )too

Enjoy xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry to god I put it up. Typical of guys to see it as a slur on them. It is our prerogative about whom we look to meet. We dont make comments about others choices

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Thats just every county council, takes one lad to dig the whole and 7 lads to stare into it

Enjoy xx"

Apologies going off topic but my point still stands is BBC a term that objectifies the man similarly BWC or anything else

over a year ago

Its rare that a serious thread will be completely treated seriously but often between the "funny" or "stupid" posts there's often a gem or two so don't give up and ignore the messers. Sun is shining!

over a year ago

"Sorry to god I put it up. Typical of guys to see it as a slur on them. It is our prerogative about whom we look to meet. We dont make comments about others choices"

Honestly get over yourselves. If I put up a post asking where all the big breasted women were I would expect the majority of comments to be taking the piss.

1 person took it as a slur and 1 person asked a genuine question about the term

over a year ago

By any chance is there a list available of all the big breasted women?

over a year ago

"By any chance is there a list available of all the big breasted women? "

DM me with BIC and IBAN details and I will pass it on

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

Apologies going off topic but my point still stands is BBC a term that objectifies the man similarly BWC or anything else "

To the best of my knowledge this is a sex site, based on pure physical attraction.. objectification is the name of the game.

I suspect if the OP had asked where are all BWC at, there wouldnt be such a clamour..

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

Apologies going off topic but my point still stands is BBC a term that objectifies the man similarly BWC or anything else

To the best of my knowledge this is a sex site, based on pure physical attraction.. objectification is the name of the game.

I suspect if the OP had asked where are all BWC at, there wouldnt be such a clamour.."

There was no clamour there was one poster who took offence to it and one person who asked a genuine question.

Sex site or not people are alowed have opinions and if something is offensive in the real world (I am not saying it is or isnt, but it has been discussed recently in mainstream media) then its offensive here

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

I suspect if the OP had asked where are all BWC at, there wouldnt be such a clamour..

There was no clamour there was one poster who took offence to it and one person who asked a genuine question.

Sex site or not people are alowed have opinions and if something is offensive in the real world (I am not saying it is or isnt, but it has been discussed recently in mainstream media) then its offensive here"

What's offensive?

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

I suspect if the OP had asked where are all BWC at, there wouldnt be such a clamour.."

I'd ask the same question whether he said blue yellow green white black... Doesn't really matter, I just wondered are such terms objectifying people... Like they are a person not just a walking dildo

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

Sex site or not people are alowed have opinions and if something is offensive in the real world (I am not saying it is or isnt, but it has been discussed recently in mainstream media) then its offensive here

What's offensive?"

I may have phrased that badly. For offensive please read objectifying.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

I'd ask the same question whether he said blue yellow green white black... Doesn't really matter, I just wondered are such terms objectifying people... Like they are a person not just a walking dildo "

Ffs lim get a grip u are just a walking dildo

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

I'd ask the same question whether he said blue yellow green white black... Doesn't really matter, I just wondered are such terms objectifying people... Like they are a person not just a walking dildo

Ffs lim get a grip u are just a walking dildo "

I know but I have feelings too

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/04/18 14:33:46]

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

I'd ask the same question whether he said blue yellow green white black... Doesn't really matter, I just wondered are such terms objectifying people... Like they are a person not just a walking dildo "

Of course its objectifying people, its fab, everyboby is objectified. My point is, what makes this particular objuctifacation noteworthy?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

Sex site or not people are alowed have opinions and if something is offensive in the real world (I am not saying it is or isnt, but it has been discussed recently in mainstream media) then its offensive here"

Can't see anyone who took offence but one having a slur. It's a unfortunate term deriving from porn, not one I'd use myself, but if you search a bit the forum threads/profiles you'll find that most black men don't really have an issue with it and as far as I'm concerned they would be the ones who could take offence.

What I don't understand is that every thread regarding black guys in the Irish forum ends in bickering, you could argue there seems to be an underlying issue.

over a year ago

"

Of course its objectifying people, its fab, everyboby is objectified. My point is, what makes this particular objuctifacation noteworthy?"

But no one should be objectified, people should be treated as just that people

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

Can't see anyone who took offence but one having a slur. It's a unfortunate term deriving from porn, not one I'd use myself, but if you search a bit the forum threads/profiles you'll find that most black men don't really have an issue with it and as far as I'm concerned they would be the ones who could take offence.

What I don't understand is that every thread regarding black guys in the Irish forum ends in bickering, you could argue there seems to be an underlying issue. "

I just came here to make a bad BBC Sky pun....

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

What I don't understand is that every thread regarding black guys in the Irish forum ends in bickering, you could argue there seems to be an underlying issue. "

Exactly...

over a year ago

I do not know what the problem is if a lady looking for a black guy i do not answer as i am not if a lady looking for 9 inch cock guess what i am out likewise there is things on ladys profiles i am not looking for read and move on to someone that matches your preferences simple

By *lack_diamond30Man
over a year ago

City

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

BBC is a phraseology I wouldn't use myself. But clearly, people who use it have no problem with it; so who am I to get offended.

So folks on here...need to cop on!

over a year ago

Depends on the scenario

Enjoy xx

What I don't understand is that every thread regarding black guys in the Irish forum ends in bickering, you could argue there seems to be an underlying issue.

BBC is a phraseology I wouldn't use myself. But clearly, people who use it have no problem with it; so who am I to get offended.

So folks on here...need to cop on!"

over a year ago

I was a BBC in my last life.

over a year ago

And now am an OWLC!

By *onerrrMan
over a year ago

Northsideee

Ding ding ding ding I think we have a winner.... I too believe that there is an underlying issue.....

By *onnieBMan
over a year ago

near

[Removed by poster at 13/04/18 15:32:32]

By *onnieBMan
over a year ago

near

"

"

....Says the fellas from bbc island.

Not the brightest spark are we?

Or looking for a bit of attention??

over a year ago

"

....Says the fellas from bbc island.

Not the brightest spark are we?

Or looking for a bit of attention?? "

Eh...huh??

By *lack_diamond30Man
over a year ago

City

[Removed by poster at 13/04/18 17:22:25]

Post new Message to Thread