Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

normal

Jump to newest

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man
over a year ago

Tipperary

you hear it often, "that's not normal". what's your take? a man and a woman falling in love is classed as normal by many but man/man, woman/woman is not. man dressing in womens clothes classed as strange by many. gay/bi classed as not normal by some. take some of the threads here, water sports, classed as disgusting by alot. question is what's your view? do you have an open minded view or do you class some things In the world as normal to do and some things shall we say, the opposite?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd be very open minded. Each to their own I'd say as long as they are not bothering anyone else.

By *wingme22Man
over a year ago

Galway

"I'd be very open minded. Each to their own I'd say as long as they are not bothering anyone else."

over a year ago

As long as not hurting anyone else who cares. It's their own business

over a year ago

Normality is subjective, its a societal construct. What's normal to one may not be to another

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Normality is subjective, its a societal construct. What's normal to one may not be to another "
I'd be confident enough in saying the usual stuff Is classed as normal by alot.

over a year ago

"I'd be very open minded. Each to their own I'd say as long as they are not bothering anyone else."

Same here !

over a year ago

over a year ago

Who are we in this day and age to day what's normal and what's not. I don't understand why peoples can't just let others be. Always pointing fingers and name calling. We are all different as we should be. We just need to learn to accept each other's differences.

over a year ago

"you hear it often, "that's not normal". what's your take? a man and a woman falling in love is classed as normal by many but man/man, woman/woman is not. man dressing in womens clothes classed as strange by many. gay/bi classed as not normal by some. take some of the threads here, water sports, classed as disgusting by alot. question is what's your view? do you have an open minded view or do you class some things In the world as normal to do and some things shall we say, the opposite? "
Take this site for e.g a lot of what happens here is far from normal.

over a year ago

"Normality is subjective, its a societal construct. What's normal to one may not be to another I'd be confident enough in saying the usual stuff Is classed as normal by alot. "

Again usual that's another thing that's subjective, there's no way of definitively saying something is normal because normality is based on the accepted opinion of the majority. What's normal in Ireland is looked upon as strange in Japan and vice versa

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Normality is subjective, its a societal construct. What's normal to one may not be to another I'd be confident enough in saying the usual stuff Is classed as normal by alot.

Again usual that's another thing that's subjective, there's no way of definitively saying something is normal because normality is based on the accepted opinion of the majority. What's normal in Ireland is looked upon as strange in Japan and vice versa "

I ment in Ireland sorry. I'm not on about anywhere else

over a year ago

Tipperary

"you hear it often, "that's not normal". what's your take? a man and a woman falling in love is classed as normal by many but man/man, woman/woman is not. man dressing in womens clothes classed as strange by many. gay/bi classed as not normal by some. take some of the threads here, water sports, classed as disgusting by alot. question is what's your view? do you have an open minded view or do you class some things In the world as normal to do and some things shall we say, the opposite? Take this site for e.g a lot of what happens here is far from normal."
absolutely

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Let people do as they please wouldn't the world be a boring place if we all did "normal things ".

over a year ago

"Normality is subjective, its a societal construct. What's normal to one may not be to another I'd be confident enough in saying the usual stuff Is classed as normal by alot.

Again usual that's another thing that's subjective, there's no way of definitively saying something is normal because normality is based on the accepted opinion of the majority. What's normal in Ireland is looked upon as strange in Japan and vice versa I ment in Ireland sorry. I'm not on about anywhere else "

No worries thanks for clearing that up, I understand now where you are coming from

over a year ago

"Let people do as they please wouldn't the world be a boring place if we all did "normal things ". "
Is that not part of the problem nowadays far too many people doing as they please without any consequences.

over a year ago

I would always be of the opinion that one person's normal is another person's WTF!!! If Its not my thing I just pass it by. I know our eyes were open as soon as we joined fab but now this is "normal" for us, it won't suit everyone but hey life is too short to worry about what others think or class as "normal"

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I only things I see as not normal and disgusting are peodophiles, rapists and people who have sex with animals. Anything else is “normal” those others are not normal in any way

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I only things I see as not normal and disgusting are peodophiles, rapists and people who have sex with animals. Anything else is “normal” those others are not normal in any way"

Aww... But sheep have such lovely fluffy bottoms

over a year ago

I'm more open minded and find no one is normal and not a fan of the word at all as it's restrictive and demoralizing to a person / people

over a year ago

South Dublin

"I only things I see as not normal and disgusting are peodophiles, rapists and people who have sex with animals. Anything else is “normal” those others are not normal in any way

Aww... But sheep have such lovely fluffy bottoms "

Leave the poor animals alone

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

"I only things I see as not normal and disgusting are peodophiles, rapists and people who have sex with animals. Anything else is “normal” those others are not normal in any way"

except u ur not normal atal

over a year ago

"I only things I see as not normal and disgusting are peodophiles, rapists and people who have sex with animals. Anything else is “normal” those others are not normal in any way

except u ur not normal atal "

Each to their own as long as its consentual and no one is getting hurt. Some things may not be for me but are for others.

over a year ago

South Dublin

except u ur not normal atal "

I’m very normal

Post new Message to Thread