Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Busted at social

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I recently discovered a couple way too close for comfort from where we live so our question is, who has had uncomfortable accidental encounters with people they know outside of fab and how did you deal with it? Stories please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think you need to remember we are all here for the same thing (mostly)....we have met quiet a few from our town...a nod and a wink when we meet...Our fab secret

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/18 09:41:27]

over a year ago

"I think you need to remember we are all here for the same thing (mostly)....we have met quiet a few from our town...a nod and a wink when we meet...Our fab secret "

Maybe they might have preferred a nod and a wank

over a year ago

"I think you need to remember we are all here for the same thing (mostly)....we have met quiet a few from our town...a nod and a wink when we meet...Our fab secret "

I agree it's a secret I once stood behind a guy in a local shop I met he was with his child just acted normal then he spotted me gave me a wink..

over a year ago

My uncle's step daughter is on fab, Who is married with kids. And no we haven't and we probably won't. When ever we see each other it's just normal procedure lol.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I tend to ignore people from fab if I see them out an about.

over a year ago

"I recently discovered a couple way too close for comfort from where we live so our question is, who has had uncomfortable accidental encounters with people they know outside of fab and how did you deal with it? Stories please. "

I saw a couple I played with in local supermarket. I turned onto that dairy aisle and there they were with their young child.

I dropped my basket and legged it, saving all our blushes and privacy in the real world.

If in doubt, say nothing and leave the scene is best.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I recently discovered a couple way too close for comfort from where we live so our question is, who has had uncomfortable accidental encounters with people they know outside of fab and how did you deal with it? Stories please.

I saw a couple I played with in local supermarket. I turned onto that dairy aisle and there they were with their young child.

I dropped my basket and legged it, saving all our blushes and privacy in the real world.

If in doubt, say nothing and leave the scene is best."

You played with them in the local supermarket? Jaysus!

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

It was awkward for a few minutes, then we laughed about it.

over a year ago

Living in a small town I tend to avoid local swingers ... have bumped into few who had sent their face pic (rookie mistakes ) I was very discreet and said nothing ...

over a year ago

"Living in a small town I tend to avoid local swingers ... have bumped into few who had sent their face pic (rookie mistakes ) I was very discreet and said nothing ... "

I suppose being a very sexy lady like yourself I'm sure every man on fab has sent you so going to happen,

By *aveywMan
over a year ago

tramore

I was at a club in Munich. You’d think there was no chance of bumping into anyone you know. Then I spotted one of my sisters best friends with her husband. It was in the bar area so I decided to leave before it got awkward. She spotted me. We both just nodded awkwardly. Then she came over and said “look, we’re here, let’s just keep out of each other’s way and not spoil the night”. It was a pretty big club so we more or less managed it. I did walk into a group room where she was being spit roasted by her husband and a rather large German guy. She caught my eye so I left. Next time I met her was in my local and we chatted as if it had never happened.

over a year ago

Just has it should be.

over a year ago

"Living in a small town I tend to avoid local swingers ... have bumped into few who had sent their face pic (rookie mistakes ) I was very discreet and said nothing ...

I suppose being a very sexy lady like yourself I'm sure every man on fab has sent you so going to happen, "

Was really funny when an acquaintance sent me a message and a face pic... nearly fainted

over a year ago

I had been messaging guy for a while on here. We were getting along great. He then sent me a message with his face pic attached. He is one of the dad's form my kids school. I explained this to him. He said he happy enough to still chat not knowing who I was

over a year ago

"I had been messaging guy for a while on here. We were getting along great. He then sent me a message with his face pic attached. He is one of the dad's form my kids school. I explained this to him. He said he happy enough to still chat not knowing who I was "

Run

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/18 11:51:28]

over a year ago

"I had been messaging guy for a while on here. We were getting along great. He then sent me a message with his face pic attached. He is one of the dad's form my kids school. I explained this to him. He said he happy enough to still chat not knowing who I was

Run

"

I chatted for a little while after but it got weird so I just blocked

over a year ago

At my very first social I met someone who used to work with my auld lad

I was pretty freaked but as he said he's hardly going ring the father up and say here I met your eldest at a night out for swingers, everyone is in the same boat so an element of discretion is assumed

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

Met a couple who are no longer on this site but active on another. Once off meet as both parties decided it was to close to home, we have bumped into them a few times when were out shopping with our kids and they had their kids with them, we always stop and chat and when kids asked who they are we just told them former colleagues of dads

over a year ago

"I had been messaging guy for a while on here. We were getting along great. He then sent me a message with his face pic attached. He is one of the dad's form my kids school. I explained this to him. He said he happy enough to still chat not knowing who I was

Run

I chatted for a little while after but it got weird so I just blocked "

Maybe for the best

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I was at a club in Munich. You’d think there was no chance of bumping into anyone you know. Then I spotted one of my sisters best friends with her husband. It was in the bar area so I decided to leave before it got awkward. She spotted me. We both just nodded awkwardly. Then she came over and said “look, we’re here, let’s just keep out of each other’s way and not spoil the night”. It was a pretty big club so we more or less managed it. I did walk into a group room where she was being spit roasted by her husband and a rather large German guy. She caught my eye so I left. Next time I met her was in my local and we chatted as if it had never happened. "

Wunderbar!!

over a year ago

"I think you need to remember we are all here for the same thing (mostly)....we have met quiet a few from our town...a nod and a wink when we meet...Our fab secret

Maybe they might have preferred a nod and a wank "

Maybe but I don't think the other Tesco.shopers would have been too pleased

over a year ago

"I think you need to remember we are all here for the same thing (mostly)....we have met quiet a few from our town...a nod and a wink when we meet...Our fab secret

I agree it's a secret I once stood behind a guy in a local shop I met he was with his child just acted normal then he spotted me gave me a wink..

"

Wink wink Louise

over a year ago

First social, met the neighbours!! Literally 5 mins over the road!!! Could have knocked me with a feather!!!!

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Maybe but I don't think the other Tesco.shopers would have been too pleased "

Every little helps!

over a year ago

Maybe but I don't think the other Tesco.shopers would have been too pleased

Every little helps! "

By *elticgoddessTV/TS
over a year ago

Plumstead

One of the member of my gym adds my work profile on fb. One weekend she posts some pics of her partying at a fetish event, my jaw hits the floor. I'm standing next to her in one in my finest rubber! We chatted for about and hour and neither of us realised.

over a year ago

Run

I chatted for a little while after but it got weird so I just blocked

Maybe for the best

"

Yah I think so too

over a year ago

"I was at a club in Munich. You’d think there was no chance of bumping into anyone you know. Then I spotted one of my sisters best friends with her husband. It was in the bar area so I decided to leave before it got awkward. She spotted me. We both just nodded awkwardly. Then she came over and said “look, we’re here, let’s just keep out of each other’s way and not spoil the night”. It was a pretty big club so we more or less managed it. I did walk into a group room where she was being spit roasted by her husband and a rather large German guy. She caught my eye so I left. Next time I met her was in my local and we chatted as if it had never happened. "

brilliant

over a year ago

Passed someone I know this morning in traffic and she wouldn't even say hello !!!!

over a year ago

"Passed someone I know this morning in traffic and she wouldn't even say hello !!!! "

Maybe you were driving so fast she didn't see you

over a year ago

No. I think she was doing something rude as she seemed focused on something in her lap

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Some msgs with pics to close to home. Another wife split in a DP in pic and we see them regularly. All we say is fair play to them. We don't play close to home for the reason we don't want anything out in the opening

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I was recently seated on a shared table with a fabber i had met and know a very long time. He had his wife and 2 kids with him.. i had already composed myself as i knew with the place being busy we were going to be seated next to them.. i sat beside him rather than opposite him.. i could feel him sweating.. lol.. i just found it funny..

obviously i ignored him and no eye contact was made..

I got a message on site after..

By *ulu00Woman
over a year ago

Donegal

I only go to mass at xmas and ended up sitting behind a fabber who claimed to live somewhere else and also claimed to be single but was definitely with the girl beside him, he almost had a coronary when he turned round to offer me the sign of peace lol

over a year ago

"I was recently seated on a shared table with a fabber i had met and know a very long time. He had his wife and 2 kids with him.. i had already composed myself as i knew with the place being busy we were going to be seated next to them.. i sat beside him rather than opposite him.. i could feel him sweating.. lol.. i just found it funny..

obviously i ignored him and no eye contact was made..

I got a message on site after..

"

Was this at a wedding Ginger? Please

over a year ago

I really hope you both went to confession and got a few hail Mary's and hows your father

over a year ago

"I only go to mass at xmas and ended up sitting behind a fabber who claimed to live somewhere else and also claimed to be single but was definitely with the girl beside him, he almost had a coronary when he turned round to offer me the sign of peace lol"

Brilliant!!

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"I recently discovered a couple way too close for comfort from where we live so our question is, who has had uncomfortable accidental encounters with people they know outside of fab and how did you deal with it? Stories please. "

You ever think that they might have “discovered a couple way too close for comfort from where they live?”

over a year ago

"I recently discovered a couple way too close for comfort from where we live so our question is, who has had uncomfortable accidental encounters with people they know outside of fab and how did you deal with it? Stories please.

You ever think that they might have “discovered a couple way too close for comfort from where they live?”"

Sorry for being selfish when we actually meet I will make sure and put their well being before mine.. And offer them a good seeing too

By *ulu00Woman
over a year ago

Donegal

"I really hope you both went to confession and got a few hail Mary's and hows your father"

Told him to have a fab christmas and i could actually see the stroke forming in his brain lol

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

You ever think that they might have “discovered a couple way too close for comfort from where they live?”

Sorry for being selfish when we actually meet I will make sure and put their well being before mine.. And offer them a good seeing too"

Providing of course they don’t feel too much discomfort at being offered a good seeing to by someone so close to home of course

over a year ago

Sorry for being selfish when we actually meet I will make sure and put their well being before mine.. And offer them a good seeing too

Providing of course they don’t feel too much discomfort at being offered a good seeing to by someone so close to home of course "

Depends on the people of course stranger things can happen just as long as it's not a nod and a wank in tescos

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Providing of course they don’t feel too much discomfort at being offered a good seeing to by someone so close to home of course

Depends on the people of course stranger things can happen just as long as it's not a nod and a wank in tescos

"

Slagging aside, we’ve met plenty over the years we knew. It is what it is, everyone is there for the same thing, I (Mr) always go up to them to beak the ice and make a joke out of it.

As it turned out, 1 guy we played with and 1 couple we played with. We would have known them fairly well also.

By *rlonleyMan
over a year ago

correctly in boston

Everyone is hear for the same thing and maybe if you know them it could be more fun then ever ??

over a year ago

First social I went to was a Belfast meet and greet

30 mins into the nyt an ex came in. She came over asked why I was there

Left it at that. Bumped into her again at the Belfast meet in start of New Year ??

over a year ago

I was chatting to someone and all going grand til he sent me a face pic.

He's one of the daddys at the school and according to Facebook... very much in love with his gf and 4 kids

By *aveywMan
over a year ago

tramore

I was seeing a couple in the Uk for a while. This conversation came up at a house party one night. A guy told us he and his wife met her dad in a club one night. That has to be the ultimate

over a year ago

In my head all my sexy neighbour are on fab

over a year ago

"Living in a small town I tend to avoid local swingers ... have bumped into few who had sent their face pic (rookie mistakes ) I was very discreet and said nothing ...

I suppose being a very sexy lady like yourself I'm sure every man on fab has sent you so going to happen,

It wasn't me was it lol ???

Was really funny when an acquaintance sent me a message and a face pic... nearly fainted

"

By *rnoldZiffelMan
over a year ago

Leinster

I lost it at the sign of peace and nearly wet myself at the 'have a fab Xmas bit', ya feck in wagon ya, do Churches have defibrillators now?

Makes you wonder if Davey of The Saw Doctors was on Fab and got the idea for the song "I used to love her" when he saw (no pun intended) a girl at communion "The glory of her ass"

over a year ago

Our neighbour is on here, I keep blocking he keeps making new profiles I'd never say anything obviously and I'll just leave him to it....hes always calling in to see if I want the grass cut though

over a year ago

"Our neighbour is on here, I keep blocking he keeps making new profiles I'd never say anything obviously and I'll just leave him to it....hes always calling in to see if I want the grass cut though "

Fuck it Id get him to the drains and all

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

I’ve bumped into a few people I know at socials. I’ll admit that I got the fright of my life the first time it happened. But now I just take the view that in order to out me they have to put themselves. So I don’t worry about it anymore.

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

Wouldn’t bother me at all!! I’ve quite a few people local to me and I work with one fabber

over a year ago

The misses and myself were at a m&g in Limerick a few years back. and bumped into a good friend of my son very worring time. meet him a few days later he said our secret was safe.

over a year ago

"I was seeing a couple in the Uk for a while. This conversation came up at a house party one night. A guy told us he and his wife met her dad in a club one night. That has to be the ultimate "

Omg I'd love to.hear the rest of that story

By *s louWoman
over a year ago

Enniskillen

Had a few experiences....

Had a social meet with a guy who turned out to be one the kids teachers...

Moved into a new house a few years back and discovered that one of my neighbours was on here

By *s louWoman
over a year ago

Enniskillen

"I was seeing a couple in the Uk for a while. This conversation came up at a house party one night. A guy told us he and his wife met her dad in a club one night. That has to be the ultimate

Omg I'd love to.hear the rest of that story "

Was at a party one time and a nephew and aunt turned up not knowing the other would be there

over a year ago

In my head all my sexy neighbour are on fab "

Damn my secrets out!!!

over a year ago

In my head all my sexy neighbour are on fab

Damn my secrets out!!! "

I know your only up the road from me but neighbours is a stretch

By *aveywMan
over a year ago

tramore

Bump

By *obroyman17Man
over a year ago

you just never know !!! Was she hot btw????

By *aveywMan
over a year ago

tramore

"I was at a club in Munich. You’d think there was no chance of bumping into anyone you know. Then I spotted one of my sisters best friends with her husband. It was in the bar area so I decided to leave before it got awkward. She spotted me. We both just nodded awkwardly. Then she came over and said “look, we’re here, let’s just keep out of each other’s way and not spoil the night”. It was a pretty big club so we more or less managed it. I did walk into a group room where she was being spit roasted by her husband and a rather large German guy. She caught my eye so I left. Next time I met her was in my local and we chatted as if it had never happened. you just never know !!! Was she hot btw????"

Very.

By *lingSeeker17Man
over a year ago

Limerick-Cork

"I only go to mass at xmas and ended up sitting behind a fabber who claimed to live somewhere else and also claimed to be single but was definitely with the girl beside him, he almost had a coronary when he turned round to offer me the sign of peace lol"

I like this one ??

over a year ago

Got blocked last week by a couple I know

over a year ago

I had my fellas friend message me tad awkward but small world

Only there this evening a guy messaged me I said to him u look familiar thought I was doting as his location knowhere near mine turns out he formally lived around the corner from my parents but that bein said we are all here for the same just be mature and move on I say

Post new Message to Thread