Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fabswingers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having been here myself a few years I've always wondered what were people's opinions on the site from when you joined versus now?

I myself have noticed a huge change since joining with lots of new features but do find that lots of members I knew have left.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"Having been here myself a few years I've always wondered what were people's opinions on the site from when you joined versus now?

I myself have noticed a huge change since joining with lots of new features but do find that lots of members I knew have left."

forums are very different to when I was first here. not near as lively.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They used to be lively.

Then there was alot of not pleasant things happening,and alot of people decided the Irish forum was full of not soo nice people...

Yeah I did put it very diplomatically ...

over a year ago

"They used to be lively.

Then there was alot of not pleasant things happening,and alot of people decided the Irish forum was full of not soo nice people...

"

It's my first-time back on the forums in two years I know all about some of the said unpleasant things

over a year ago

"They used to be lively.

It's my first-time back on the forums in two years I know all about some of the said unpleasant things "

Ah don’t keep it all to yourselves lol. Did things get that bad? I see the odd ignoramus on here but generally most people have been pretty sound.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Can't beat the craic and banter on the forum page!!!

over a year ago

Have been here a few years now and have seen lots of people come and go ,some who made the forums a great place to visit ,others not so much .The majority of forum users are good fun thankfully and even the odd troll won't change that no matter how hard they try .

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Everyone is generally more defensive on the forum nowadays, reflecting online life on general. We're more inclined to think that someone posting isn't genuine or having a go. This is due to trolls and shit stirrers getting away with murder and the general attitude to online discussion.

I'm prefaced a question on another topic with "not having a go...but" just to be clear that I wasn't antagonising....that's the way the world has gone sadly...

over a year ago

When I first joined many many moons ago as a young horny man I thought I was as gonna shag the entire female population of the site.

To my amazement,that didn't happen .I realised soon after that it's about networking and putting the best version of yourself out there and finding ppl you click with.after that is when the fun really happens

over a year ago

"Everyone is generally more defensive on the forum nowadays, reflecting online life on general. We're more inclined to think that someone posting isn't genuine or having a go. This is due to trolls and shit stirrers getting away with murder and the general attitude to online discussion.

I'm prefaced a question on another topic with "not having a go...but" just to be clear that I wasn't antagonising....that's the way the world has gone sadly..."

Are you trying to say none of us can understand the context of your comments... maybe you should phrase them better

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Everyone is generally more defensive on the forum nowadays, reflecting online life on general. We're more inclined to think that someone posting isn't genuine or having a go. This is due to trolls and shit stirrers getting away with murder and the general attitude to online discussion.

I'm prefaced a question on another topic with "not having a go...but" just to be clear that I wasn't antagonising....that's the way the world has gone sadly...

Are you trying to say none of us can understand the context of your comments... maybe you should phrase them better "

No I'm saying it's better to be safe than sorry.

over a year ago

Are you trying to say none of us can understand the context of your comments... maybe you should phrase them better

No I'm saying it's better to be safe than sorry. "

To be fair anything anyone says will offend someone, if it's your opinion and it's not blatantly discriminatory,immoral or illegal I wouldn't apologise to anyone for it

over a year ago

No I'm saying it's better to be safe than sorry. "

Sorry I was only taking the piss...

over a year ago

I miss all the French and Japanese people.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Well, when we first joined we were under the impression that it wouldnt be too difficult to find people that interest us, unfortunately it hasnt turned out that way.

There seems to be a lot of younger attractive couples and also a lot of older attractive couples but theres very few our age, as i said to Gemma, i think good looking early 40 couples are the new unicorns

over a year ago

"Well, when we first joined we were under the impression that it wouldnt be too difficult to find people that interest us, unfortunately it hasnt turned out that way.

There seems to be a lot of younger attractive couples and also a lot of older attractive couples but theres very few our age, as i said to Gemma, i think good looking early 40 couples are the new unicorns

"

Do you think meets would be as exciting if it was easy to find what you wanted?

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more and I would like to think we represent that unicorn minority

over a year ago

"Well, when we first joined we were under the impression that it wouldnt be too difficult to find people that interest us, unfortunately it hasnt turned out that way.

Do you think meets would be as exciting if it was easy to find what you wanted?"

Finding that person you click with,have a decent conversation and have amazing sex,good looking couples in their early 40s aren't the rare unicorns,real swingers in general are a rare find,in my humble opinion.

over a year ago

"They used to be lively.

"

You put that very nicely

over a year ago

"They used to be lively.

You put that very nicely "

Always

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Over the years fab has gone through a few phases of great craic on the forums to less craic on the forum.

I miss a few of the members that have left that I used to have great craic with. Luckily enough I'm still mates with them off of fab

over a year ago

"Over the years fab has gone through a few phases of great craic on the forums to less craic on the forum.

I miss a few of the members that have left that I used to have great craic with. Luckily enough I'm still mates with them off of fab "

Ive only started posting here in the last month or so. What has changed tge conversation topics? The comments? Are people just more sensitive now? Seem like I missed out on fabs golden age

over a year ago

"Over the years fab has gone through a few phases of great craic on the forums to less craic on the forum.

I miss a few of the members that have left that I used to have great craic with. Luckily enough I'm still mates with them off of fab "

Same as myself. I suppose it's inevitable that people will come and go over time

over a year ago

I miss a few of the members that have left that I used to have great craic with. Luckily enough I'm still mates with them off of fab

Same as myself. I suppose it's inevitable that people will come and go over time"

Same, I miss some too. There were some great characters in the forums over the years.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Finding that person you click with,have a decent conversation and have amazing sex,good looking couples in their early 40s aren't the rare unicorns,real swingers in general are a rare find,in my humble opinion.

"

i beg to differ, i can name 20 couples in there 30s that are attractive, and at least 10 in their late 40s but only 1 - 2 in early 40s and we have met a lot of couples but hey maybe we just havent found them yet

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Same as myself. I suppose it's inevitable that people will come and go over time

Same, I miss some too. There were some great characters in the forums over the years. "

There were some great debates as well.. Clerical child abuse, religion in general, politics, and my all time favourite, the queen of England's birthday.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I think there is an extreme nervousness to post on here or shall I say lots want to be liked by everyone. it's like the real world, everybody won't like you or maybe people look at the forums and see alot so pally who know one another from meets and greets and think they won't break into that circle

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

Ive only started posting here in the last month or so. What has changed tge conversation topics? The comments? Are people just more sensitive now? Seem like I missed out on fabs golden age"

There was lots of friendly joking and slagging amongst a big group of people. There where always some sort of profile pic challenge that had a good take up. People seem not to take part as much.

over a year ago

i beg to differ, i can name 20 couples in there 30s that are attractive, and at least 10 in their late 40s but only 1 - 2 in early 40s and we have met a lot of couples but hey maybe we just havent found them yet"

Don't give up anyways, fab would be a dull place without ye

over a year ago

I'm here 3 years (still newbie) and enjoy the forums but like anything in life it can be good & bad times

Few gone that I have great banter with but still in contact with them but do miss them on the forums

over a year ago

Think the whole Fab thing gone to pot!! Same shite different day tbh!! Could defo do with a whole new revamp!!!!

over a year ago

"Having been here myself a few years I've always wondered what were people's opinions on the site from when you joined versus now?

I myself have noticed a huge change since joining with lots of new features but do find that lots of members I knew have left."

I thought u were banned lol!!!

over a year ago

"Think the whole Fab thing gone to pot!! Same shite different day tbh!! Could defo do with a whole new revamp!!!!"

What would you suggest?

over a year ago

I’m sure if we put our heads together we’ll come up with something!!!!

over a year ago

Ive only started posting here in the last month or so. What has changed tge conversation topics? The comments? Are people just more sensitive now? Seem like I missed out on fabs golden age

There was lots of friendly joking and slagging amongst a big group of people. There where always some sort of profile pic challenge that had a good take up. People seem not to take part as much. "

Ah I miss the fun as well.Myself and yourself were like brothers on the forum's having the craic.

over a year ago

"I’m sure if we put our heads together we’ll come up with something!!!!"

Oh grea a Fab focus group...

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

There was lots of friendly joking and slagging amongst a big group of people. There where always some sort of profile pic challenge that had a good take up. People seem not to take part as much. Ah I miss the fun as well.Myself and yourself were like brothers on the forum's having the craic.

"

I don't think I know you?

over a year ago

I myself have noticed a huge change since joining with lots of new features but do find that lots of members I knew have left.

I thought u were banned lol!!!"

The admin are lovely people and let me back

over a year ago

There was lots of friendly joking and slagging amongst a big group of people. There where always some sort of profile pic challenge that had a good take up. People seem not to take part as much. Ah I miss the fun as well.Myself and yourself were like brothers on the forum's having the craic.

I don't think I know you? "

Ah go away out of that sure me and you used to be like Siamese twins on the forum's.

over a year ago

I thought u were banned lol!!!

The admin are lovely people and let me back "

?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/04/18 12:54:35]

over a year ago

Can we go back to the topic at hand

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Im here ages...when i joined and took a while to get to grips with the place i thought it would be full of liberal easy going people with a different view of morality and casual relationships that has been indoctrined into us in ireland for years...

..naive wasnt I ??..

over a year ago

"Im here ages...when i joined and took a while to get to grips with the place i thought it would be full of liberal easy going people with a different view of morality and casual relationships that has been indoctrined into us in ireland for years...

..naive wasnt I ??.. "

Totally naive...

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

"Im here ages...when i joined and took a while to get to grips with the place i thought it would be full of liberal easy going people with a different view of morality and casual relationships that has been indoctrined into us in ireland for years...

..naive wasnt I ??..

Totally naive... "

.maybe you could teach me in the wiley ways of fab..

over a year ago

..naive wasnt I ??.. "

Ah if you ignore the minority it's not a bad Aul place

over a year ago

..naive wasnt I ??..

Ah if you ignore the minority it's not a bad Aul place"

I would be more inclined to ignore the majority.But then again I'm no king.

over a year ago

..naive wasnt I ??..

Ah if you ignore the minority it's not a bad Aul place I would be more inclined to ignore the majority.But then again I'm no king."

Keep stirring

over a year ago

..naive wasnt I ??..

Ah if you ignore the minority it's not a bad Aul place I would be more inclined to ignore the majority.But then again I'm no king.

Keep stirring "

The spoon broke the stew was too thick.

Post new Message to Thread