Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hosiery at work.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If there is one thing I absolutely love about my job its the female staff uniform. Blue silk blouse and a nice straight pencil skirt sheer hosiery are a must and must be either nude or black in colour.

Obviously I've never asked the question at work and I am a hygienic freek change of socks twice a day kinda way.

Anyway I just had a query to see I wonder how often would a girl change hosiery would you get a few days wear out of same or would you change everyday. If so it must cost a fortune

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Ok....off to Specsavers with me.... I thought Hozier was in your office.... pity he's a good singer.

over a year ago

"Ok....off to Specsavers with me.... I thought Hozier was in your office.... pity he's a good singer. "

Now that made me chuckle out loud

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I do try...

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"If there is one thing I absolutely love about my job its the female staff uniform. Blue silk blouse and a nice straight pencil skirt sheer hosiery are a must and must be either nude or black in colour.

Obviously I've never asked the question at work and I am a hygienic freek change of socks twice a day kinda way.

Anyway I just had a query to see I wonder how often would a girl change hosiery would you get a few days wear out of same or would you change everyday. If so it must cost a fortune "

Jasus where do you work, the 1950s?!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"If there is one thing I absolutely love about my job its the female staff uniform. Blue silk blouse and a nice straight pencil skirt sheer hosiery are a must and must be either nude or black in colour.

Anyway I just had a query to see I wonder how often would a girl change hosiery would you get a few days wear out of same or would you change everyday. If so it must cost a fortune

Jasus where do you work, the 1950s?!"

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Are they not called tights?

over a year ago

"Are they not called tights? "

Ah no smart arse its hosiery as who's to say it's not stockings. I can't tell so it's hosiery.

Why if nothing good to say there are always smart ass comments on the forums you're not funny just really really annoying

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"Ok....off to Specsavers with me.... I thought Hozier was in your office.... pity he's a good singer. "

Brilliant

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Are they not called tights?

Ah no smart arse its hosiery as who's to say it's not stockings. I can't tell so it's hosiery.

Why if nothing good to say there are always smart ass comments on the forums you're not funny just really really annoying "

Sorry Sir.Don't get your tights (or hosiery) in a twist x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/04/18 21:51:05]

over a year ago

Why if nothing good to say there are always smart ass comments on the forums you're not funny just really really annoying

Sorry Sir.Don't get your tights (or hosiery) in a twist x"

You're a disgrace. How very well dare you mock my interests and sexual taughts. Well done you feel so good about myself now. I put it out to people who have a similar interest or maybe something to offer you obviously cannot so politely fuck off

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reminds me of “are you being served” and the hoseiry department . And when I did have to wear them in work yes a daily change would be necessary

over a year ago

"Reminds me of “are you being served” and the hoseiry department . And when I did have to wear them in work yes a daily change would be necessary "

Lol. Thank you. So many smart comments here it was a genuine wonder was all.

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Why if nothing good to say there are always smart ass comments on the forums you're not funny just really really annoying "

F.ck the begrudgers ??

Nothing better to do

Post new Message to Thread