Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

No effort in profile picture

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok rant time!

Why do guys especially put up photos with there trousers pulled half down and take photos of their cocks. Like come on are you too lazy to remove the trousers. Put some effort in to do a decent photo even more so if you are sending it un asked for to us.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because they want too

over a year ago

Their profile, their photos.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Because they want too"

....and they can

over a year ago

"Because they want too

....and they can "

Doesn't mean they should

over a year ago

Doesn’t say much for their effort though

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

It's not just guys. While seeking fems Gem has been known to remark "that's just a badly taken photo of a tit, or an arse...and do we really need a close up of a pussy? I've no idea if I'm attracted to that person...NEXT!"

over a year ago

"Doesn’t say much for their effort though "

Pot... Kettle... Black... No?

over a year ago

"It's not just guys. While seeking fems Gem has been known to remark "that's just a badly taken photo of a tit, or an arse...and do we really need a close up of a pussy? I've no idea if I'm attracted to that person...NEXT!"

"

That’s why I said guys especially look I know we all like different and each to their own but it’s a pet hate of mine

By *itenurse69Couple
over a year ago

Fermanagh, Monaghan,

We hate fanny pics with cum pouring out of them, just dosen't do it for us.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Because they want too

....and they can

Doesn't mean they should "

But they shall

over a year ago

"Doesn’t say much for their effort though

Pot... Kettle... Black... No? "

over a year ago

"

Glad I wasn't imagining things

over a year ago

Lol... cut out tags of see through panties ladies and ya.. sexy pics where you just about to see something are nicer then full frontal but hey... each to their own!! Xx

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

Glad I wasn't imagining things "

But cock pics taken on or over a toilet/urinal.....mmmm yes please, such a turn on.

over a year ago

Glad I wasn't imagining things

But cock pics taken on or over a toilet/urinal.....mmmm yes please, such a turn on. "

LOL that made me laugh!!!

over a year ago

Have me rethinking my profile!!!

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"It's not just guys. While seeking fems Gem has been known to remark "that's just a badly taken photo of a tit, or an arse...and do we really need a close up of a pussy? I've no idea if I'm attracted to that person...NEXT!"

That’s why I said guys especially look I know we all like different and each to their own but it’s a pet hate of mine "

Bad pictures are a pet hate of ours too. Ambiguous closeups tell us nothing. Unless something in the profile text jumps out then we just move on....

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

How can anyone get in a huff over a cock pic or similar and the effort that's put into it? And why would you care???

Seriously there are soooooo many single guys on here the no pics, unappealing pics, void profile blurb etc etc are actually very helpful because they're a great de-selection criteria.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

There is no rules as to what pictures people put up,and how the pictures should be taken its People's choice how they take them what you might not like others will. You cant please everyone.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"There is no rules as to what pictures people put up,and how the pictures should be taken its People's choice how they take them what you might not like others will. You cant please everyone. "

True. But for us when the selection is already limited it's frustrating. A full body shot isn't too much to ask for surely?

over a year ago

Sure you could have professionally taken photos on your profile, won't make a difference to everyone.

over a year ago

Any profiles that make little effort just acts as another filter in our opinion -ignore and move on .At the end of the day it's their profile to do as they please and we can choose to ignore or not .

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"There is no rules as to what pictures people put up,and how the pictures should be taken its People's choice how they take them what you might not like others will. You cant please everyone.

True. But for us when the selection is already limited it's frustrating. A full body shot isn't too much to ask for surely?"

It depends on the person if they want to send full body pictures some choice not too, you might have to get the picture in bits and kind of do your own jigsaw on it lol

over a year ago

Nice close up of a steering wheel!

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Should people not look at there own profile before they begin to criticise any one else's......

over a year ago

"Should people not look at there own profile before they begin to criticise any one else's......"

My precise thoughts

over a year ago

"Should people not look at there own profile before they begin to criticise any one else's......"

True. Don't throw stones at stones that gather no moss. No. That doesnt sound right either....

over a year ago

"Ok rant time!

Why do guys especially put up photos with there trousers pulled half down and take photos of their cocks. Like come on are you too lazy to remove the trousers. Put some effort in to do a decent photo even more so if you are sending it un asked for to us. "

My only public pic is almost like that

What one person likes the next 9 may not so don't worry about it

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I will admit our pictures aren't the best, but we tried to show as much of our whole bodies as possible so people can get an idea of our body types. We all know fabs body type definitions are liberally applied at best. I'd call Gem "curvy" curvy, not "fab" curvy.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Ok rant time!

Why do guys especially put up photos with there trousers pulled half down and take photos of their cocks. Like come on are you too lazy to remove the trousers. Put some effort in to do a decent photo even more so if you are sending it un asked for to us. "

Your own pic kinda sucks ass. Not in the good way either.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

"Ok rant time!

Why do guys especially put up photos with there trousers pulled half down and take photos of their cocks. Like come on are you too lazy to remove the trousers. Put some effort in to do a decent photo even more so if you are sending it un asked for to us.

Your own pic kinda sucks ass. Not in the good way either. "

Don't hold back there haha

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Ok rant time!

Don't hold back there haha "

Well in fairness there's 2 public pix and they don't inspire any blood to the groin region. Just clichés.

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

Iv made loads of effort and its still just a waist of time. Can barely get a reply let alone a meet.

over a year ago

All very touchy today.. is it Moany Monday Lol

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Ok rant time!

Your own pic kinda sucks ass. Not in the good way either. "

Unless you have a steering wheel fetish

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Ok rant time!

Unless you have a steering wheel fetish "

I have a steering wheel in my jocks. Its driving me nuts.

over a year ago

Pot... Kettle... Black... No? "

over a year ago

"Ok rant time!

When blood flows to the helmet there no blood left for the brain

Ladies always rant on here about lads with their lads out so you may as well have your say too

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Ok rant time!

Unless you have a steering wheel fetish

I have a steering wheel in my jocks. Its driving me nuts. "

over a year ago

"All very touchy today.. is it Moany Monday Lol "

I'm not touchy. You're touchy

over a year ago

Each to there own I guess,profile pic's are a bit like tasteing something or someone lol you either like it or you don't.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Ok rant time!

Ah here lads have a look at your own profile will ya ffs

over a year ago

"Ok rant time!

Ah here lads have a look at your own profile will ya ffs "

at least you know a car meet is on the cards

over a year ago

"Ok rant time!

You mean like mine...

By *aidbare5Couple
over a year ago

down the road

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"Ok rant time!

Question for you ... why have a pic of a steering wheel with legs undeneath it ? I know you need the legs to drive the car

By *eauhoMan
over a year ago

City Centre

Steering wheels are the new sky remotes.

over a year ago

"Steering wheels are the new sky remotes."

So is there circumference of the wheel directly proportional to the

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

I'm heading out camera in hand for some sexy gearstick pics....!!!!

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

I actually wonder why people 'rant' about silly shit like this...chill the f@#k out like..

.maybe go for a drive..

over a year ago

"Ok rant time!

Yeah ... what's with half down trousers! Let it all hang out!!

Post new Message to Thread