Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Single bi women and lack thereof.

Jump to newest

By *ohnandGem OP   Couple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I don't think it's ever been more difficult for a couple to meet a single bi fem than it is nowadays. They've always been unicorns, but I've noticed that browsing fab there has been an increase in single straight fems (no complaints, fair play to you ladies) but a more worrying trend is with single bi fems not meeting couples without a "male friend" coming with.

As we're not interested in men it means we pass those profiles by, thus reducing the amount of suitable or profiles we can message.

What's brought about this trend? Ladies who have this stipulation, can you give me your reasons?

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes agree -looking for the illusive single girl to join a couple is very difficult.

over a year ago

Maybe it's down to safety or they're not as confident going to a meet alone.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Once u put on ur profile ur looking single women u join the bulging ranks of single guys, ur couple status possibly becomes a burden at this stage as there's not many single girls and secondly it's very unnerving for a single woman to meet a stranger off a website not to mind meeting two who know each other intimately.

This opinion has being formed over the years reading the forums and the replys given on similar threads

over a year ago

I've also noticed what used to be 'single' bi females have now started up couples profiles. Maybe theyre moving from that stage of needing company out side of swing but still want to swing without leaving it so having a man friend is the next stage. Maybe there's also the hope of a more permanent set up after the joys of being a swinging single pringle for many years.

As with all things there's always a shift and evolving. Once one friend starts others sometimes join in the change.

There will be more ladies join as time passes who will look to explore their bi side.

We all experience change and have to adapt accordingly too. Hope you find what you're looking for soon though.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Hope you find what you're looking for soon though."

Thanks, though we're in no rush. It's just something I've noticed over the past year being here as a couple. I initially joined fab as part of a couple a few years ago and as we were seeking both men and women at the time it never felt as difficult as it does now.

over a year ago

"Hope you find what you're looking for soon though.

Thanks, though we're in no rush. It's just something I've noticed over the past year being here as a couple. I initially joined fab as part of a couple a few years ago and as we were seeking both men and women at the time it never felt as difficult as it does now.

"

Well as poster above said by cutting out single guys you've reduced you're scope hugely. It's like becoming more selective. I only meet single ladies after a few negative experiences with couples at 2 clubs so I know a little of what you're feeling. Ive met a few bi ladies but they also don't meet couples unless they already have met or know the guy before he became a couple on here. I'd say going to a few socials might open up the options you're looking for.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Hope you find what you're looking for soon though.

Well as poster above said by cutting out single guys you've reduced you're scope hugely. It's like becoming more selective. I only meet single ladies after a few negative experiences with couples at 2 clubs so I know a little of what you're feeling. Ive met a few bi ladies but they also don't meet couples unless they already have met or know the guy before he became a couple on here. I'd say going to a few socials might open up the options you're looking for."

Yeah, we've done a few already but real life has become a priority for the last while. Hopefully we'll get to a few more.

over a year ago

Why do couples prefer single bi verses couple bi ladys?

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Why do couples prefer single bi verses couple bi ladys?"

Because they don't want the guy fucking the girl, or even be in a room with another naked guy.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Why do couples prefer single bi verses couple bi ladys?

Because they don't want the guy fucking the girl, or even be in a room with another naked guy."

In our case I have no problem with Gem playing with another guy. She just doesn't have the interest right now. She's here to explore her bi side and have MFF threesomes with me. So for us to seek a couple means the guy is not playing with her. Which makes us an unattractive prospect to a full swap couple.

So we're primarily seeking single bi fems who either find both of us attractive, for a MFF or just Gem for an FF

Failing that we'd meet a soft swap couple where the ladies play and we have PIV sex with our own partners.

Hope that clears it up.

over a year ago

All well and good cpls looking fir bi lady but fact is on ladies part there has to be attraction on both sides so its much harder to get right mix .

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Well for us we always meet before hand at a party or social for a coffee or drink together .

As has been said by others we will only meet and play if all are happy . We have only ever a single woman met twice and played on the same nite , once in vanilla and second last nite .

It's funny tho what you say about single ladies saying they only meet with a mail ? We only got a message from one yesterday lol .

Socials or vanilla are defiantly the best way to meet up .

Mr dirty xx

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Well for us we always meet before hand at a party or social for a coffee or drink together .

As has been said by others we will only meet and play if all are happy . We have only ever a single woman met twice and played on the same nite , once in vanilla and second last nite .

It's funny tho what you say about single ladies saying they only meet with a mail ? We only got a message from one yesterday lol .

Mr dirty xx "

Can you send on the lady who messaged you to us please?

over a year ago

Lots of bi ladies here with straight on their profiles so as not to be hounded !

over a year ago

I can only speak from my own experience.

Sometimes I find couples more intense and demanding than single men/single ladies.

This idea that the lady wants to explore her bi side sometimes means my hubby wants a ffm.

I enjoy playing with the right couples... I generally like to get to know them and certainly the social scene is the best place for me to do this.

This is a swing site not a place to find single ladies ...

Again just my opinion

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

As a single Bi female I find couples are very demanding with lists of rules and things you can and can't do.

It can be difficult to click with two people and the couples dynamic has to feel right (shes not getting bullied in to it) for me before i'd consider meeting them.

The safety side of things has to be taken into consideration too. You two both know eachother. I am a stranger walking in to an unknown situation, any vibes or flags and i'm out of there..

All that said.. I get messages from "couples" all the time, alot of the time its a single male, or the male half trying to meet me on his own. (seriously why) Some pretend to be the felmale but you can feel the way they write its a bloke.. so maybe you can get a slight understanding as to why it may be difficult to find a single bi fem that will jump in to your bed. Ask Gem to think about how she would like to be approached by a couple and then approach a female that way.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Lots of bi ladies here with straight on their profiles so as not to be hounded !"

I've suspected the same.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"I can only speak from my own experience.

Sometimes I find couples more intense and demanding than single men/single ladies.

This idea that the lady wants to explore her bi side sometimes means my hubby wants a ffm.

I enjoy playing with the right couples... I generally like to get to know them and certainly the social scene is the best place for me to do this.

This is a swing site not a place to find single ladies ...

Again just my opinion "

Valid points, though while I do love an MFF Most of my swinging boxes have been ticked so we're here more for her than for me. If we moved at my pace we'd be onto orgies by now. But she dictates the pace and I'm happy with it.

I disagree with your final point though. If we want to swing with single ladies doesn't that make all involved swingers? Where else would you go to find a single lady to have an MFF/FF with? LGBT bar?

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"As a single Bi female I find couples are very demanding with lists of rules and things you can and can't do.

It can be difficult to click with two people and the couples dynamic has to feel right (shes not getting bullied in to it) for me before i'd consider meeting them.

The safety side of things has to be taken into consideration too. You two both know eachother. I am a stranger walking in to an unknown situation, any vibes or flags and i'm out of there..

All that said.. I get messages from "couples" all the time, alot of the time its a single male, or the male half trying to meet me on his own. (seriously why) Some pretend to be the felmale but you can feel the way they write its a bloke.. so maybe you can get a slight understanding as to why it may be difficult to find a single bi fem that will jump in to your bed. Ask Gem to think about how she would like to be approached by a couple and then approach a female that way.

"

Excellent post. Though couples must have rules so that no one does anything that hasn't been agreed on. Yes it can be a pain to the third party but I'm sure you understand why it happens. But otherwise you make great points.

over a year ago

Like I said it’s just my opinion. As a single woman I often feel like cannon fodder.

There was a very interesting debate here a good while back about how swinging is a couples activity ... and should singles be accepted into the community.

I just think that single men and couples expect a lot from single ladies both bi and straight .... I’d prefer to dance to my own tune

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Like I said it’s just my opinion. As a single woman I often feel like cannon fodder.

There was a very interesting debate here a good while back about how swinging is a couples activity ... and should singles be accepted into the community.

I just think that single men and couples expect a lot from single ladies both bi and straight .... I’d prefer to dance to my own tune

"

It's a perfectly valid opinion, but you're just as much part of the swinging community as a couple. And in my opinion the expectations you speak of are outdated. We should be all equal sexual beings. Of course couples are gonna have that special bond but I don't think the third in a threesome should be treated like a lesser part. I know when I was a single and took part in MMF i sometimes felt like the spare cock and made my peace with it so I know where you're coming from.

over a year ago

I feel very much a part of the community.

A great thread op

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"I feel very much a part of the community.

A great thread op

"

Thanks. Just doing my bit to revive the forums a little. Like the old days eh?

over a year ago

Interesting read on some people's perspectives. Basically all down to choice.

OP you have, as per your verification summary, met single women before. Is there no repeat play?

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Interesting read on some people's perspectives. Basically all down to choice.

OP you have, as per your verification summary, met single women before. Is there no repeat play?"

Excellent question. Those meets have all been at socials.

By *inateaseWoman
over a year ago

ANTRIM

My take on it is that in order for ANY meet to be successful and fun there has to be rules and boundaries so I don’t see why the single bi fem/couple meet would be any more complicated than a couple/couple meet. At the end of the day as long as you do a social first and feel comfortable and safe then there shouldn’t be an issue. I personally have no problem meeting couples as long as the female half is fully bi. My issue would be where the female half says she’s bi but isn’t willing to perform oral on me so therefore not fully bi. Hope that makes sense

over a year ago

"Well for us we always meet before hand at a party or social for a coffee or drink together .

It's funny tho what you say aboutg single ladies saying they only meet with a mail ? We only got a message from one yesterday lol .

Mr dirty xx

Can you send on the lady who messaged you to us please? "

guys we've been looking at bi lady for Mrs Snicker's to play with for months and we've more chance of winning the lotto at this stage.

over a year ago

"My take on it is that in order for ANY meet to be successful and fun there has to be rules and boundaries so I don’t see why the single bi fem/couple meet would be any more complicated than a couple/couple meet. At the end of the day as long as you do a social first and feel comfortable and safe then there shouldn’t be an issue. I personally have no problem meeting couples as long as the female half is fully bi. My issue would be where the female half says she’s bi but isn’t willing to perform oral on me so therefore not fully bi. Hope that makes sense "

Straight female here.have being mailed by a few couple profiles here in my time looking for me to join them.now theese particular profiles the lady is supposedly bi.yet they asking a single straight female to start the fun with the supposedly bi lady because shes shy.other profiles in the end admitted the lady isnt as bi as they write.

Now while some single straight females might experment a little with her bi side but yet keep her profile straight as they probally unsure if its for them

U have question to some profiles when they say they are bi

How bi are they

By *inearbysayhiWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Bi girl here, we exist but we're picky.

Also, I dont wanna speak for all girls about this, but plenty of bi open/swinger/kinky girls I've met just aren't INTO the ffm dynamic, myself included.

Lots just prefer to either fuck one person, or a whole bunch lol

I also agree this is possibly not the website for to be looking for single women, but hey, if your finding them thats cool

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Bi girl here, we exist but we're picky.

Also, I dont wanna speak for all girls about this, but plenty of bi open/swinger/kinky girls I've met just aren't INTO the ffm dynamic, myself included.

Lots just prefer to either fuck one person, or a whole bunch lol

I also agree this is possibly not the website for to be looking for single women, but hey, if your finding them thats cool "

Not having a go, but your profile says you want to meet MF couples. But you're not into the MFF dynamic?

Do you see how that would confuse people? From reading your profile we'd message you, but it seems we're not what you want?

Or are we?

over a year ago

Been on here as a single bi lady and now play as part of a couple.

I have experienced most combinations from one to ones with either sex, from group fun with both sexes and for me it is simply not about the actual combination and ratio of m to f, but about every one in the play wanting to be there, participating, wanting to satisfy and be satisfied.

So I enjoy all combinations with the right company.

However in my experience and i can only speak from my experience to-date, is that a lot of the couples that have approached me for ffm in the past, it has been clear from conversing and play that the ffm is mainly for the benefit of the m. I won't enjoy any fun if i pick up vibes that a party in the play is not eager. Again this is not always the case and have had really enjoyable ffms

So for me it simple, I will consider any combo where I click with the company and we are all there for mutual pleasure. Lilred

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Been on here as a single bi lady and now play as part of a couple.

I have experienced most combinations from one to ones with either sex, from group fun with both sexes and for me it is simply not about the actual combination and ratio of m to f, but about every one in the play wanting to be there, participating, wanting to satisfy and be satisfied.

So I enjoy all combinations with the right company.

However in my experience and i can only speak from my experience to-date, is that a lot of the couples that have approached me for ffm in the past, it has been clear from conversing and play that the ffm is mainly for the benefit of the m. I won't enjoy any fun if i pick up vibes that a party in the play is not eager. Again this is not always the case and have had really enjoyable ffms

So for me it simple, I will consider any combo where I click with the company and we are all there for mutual pleasure. Lilred "

Great post. And I do understand that being the type of couple we are, we're in the minority. I've had my share of fun, now I want her to have hers, I'm just along for the .....ahem.....ride.

over a year ago

"Maybe it's down to safety or they're not as confident going to a meet alone. "
yes both of these reasons for me. I'm new to this so i find the idea a little intimidating

By *hefireinsideWoman
over a year ago

city

I can't really see how you'd call someone's preferences a 'worrying trend'

I also prefer the dynamic of 4 over 3 (in a situation with females). It's a combination of bad experiences with couples and just generally preferring the balance 4 provides. Also I've no interest in being part of 'exploring her bi side'.. feels too much like being a plaything, some of us aren't here to teach people things, we know what we want.

Soft swing just isn't for a lot of people here.

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

"Like I said it’s just my opinion. As a single woman I often feel like cannon fodder.

"

I concur

over a year ago

"I can't really see how you'd call someone's preferences a 'worrying trend'

Also I've no interest in being part of 'exploring her bi side'.. feels too much like being a plaything, some of us aren't here to teach people things, we know what we want.

"

I second all of this!

I've been on both sides of the divide here and I think the best way of meeting single women is socials and parties, OP. Inboxes fill up too fast to read everything on here.

over a year ago

It's not a trend.Its what people want.Each to their own.

Don't give up.

At the same time do not judge.

It's a swinging site.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We enjoy a ffm , as im fully bi and enjoy girl on girl fun ,but we dont actively look for singles females on here , no point really , too hard , we have had a few ffm and they all have happened at parties and clubs , its prob best to get to socials or club events and see what happens

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I also prefer the dynamic of 4 over 3 (in a situation with females). It's a combination of bad experiences with couples and just generally preferring the balance 4 provides. Also I've no interest in being part of 'exploring her bi side'.. feels too much like being a plaything, some of us aren't here to teach people things, we know what we want.

Soft swing just isn't for a lot of people here."

You're right. Worrying trend was a poor choice of words on my part. As for the rest of your post, you're entitled to your opinion but it's not the case of us having a plaything.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"It's not a trend.Its what people want.Each to their own.

Don't give up.

At the same time do not judge.

It's a swinging site.

"

Not judging at all. Everyone's on their own journey.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Also I've no interest in being part of 'exploring her bi side'.. feels too much like being a plaything, some of us aren't here to teach people things, we know what we want.

I second all of this!

I've been on both sides of the divide here and I think the best way of meeting single women is socials and parties, OP. Inboxes fill up too fast to read everything on here."

Fair point....though I would like to ask how one is meant to explore their sexuality if others have no interest in helping them?

By *oisyoctopusWoman
over a year ago

Drogheda

For me, seeing the words "wants to explore her bi side" is an instant but not insurmountable nope. It makes me feel like a box to be ticked, with an implication that my pleasure is not a consideration. But that's from experiencing exactly that in the past.

Being bi isn't a part or a side of me, it's who I am, with all that comes with it. It's difficult to completely put aside decades of erasure and fetishization just for an evening's entertainment. I have done, but I'm damn picky cos there's only one of me and I'm rather careful with her (yes, safety is always a consideration too.)

By *hefireinsideWoman
over a year ago

city

I second all of this!

I've been on both sides of the divide here and I think the best way of meeting single women is socials and parties, OP. Inboxes fill up too fast to read everything on here.

Fair point....though I would like to ask how one is meant to explore their sexuality if others have no interest in helping them? "

For me when you put it like it feels like we're providing some sort of service for her!! I wouldn't be interested in 'helping out' a guy here who hasn't had much/any sex with a woman either so same difference to me.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"For me, seeing the words "wants to explore her bi side" is an instant but not insurmountable nope. It makes me feel like a box to be ticked, with an implication that my pleasure is not a consideration. But that's from experiencing exactly that in the past.

Being bi isn't a part or a side of me, it's who I am, with all that comes with it. It's difficult to completely put aside decades of erasure and fetishization just for an evening's entertainment. I have done, but I'm damn picky cos there's only one of me and I'm rather careful with her (yes, safety is always a consideration too.)"

And that's a perfectly valid way to feel. However, that's not how we wish to operate. And once again maybe I chose my words poorly. We're not interested in using someone merely for our/her pleasure. So how is one meant to explore their sexuality (better?) nowadays without making the other person feel they're an "experiment"?

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I second all of this!

Fair point....though I would like to ask how one is meant to explore their sexuality if others have no interest in helping them?

For me when you put it like it feels like we're providing some sort of service for her!! I wouldn't be interested in 'helping out' a guy here who hasn't had much/any sex with a woman either so same difference to me."

Not at all how we wish to operate, I assure you. But I see your point. Everyone should be getting something out of it. We're all people after all.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Almost all 'couple-women' seem to be bi-curious or bi-sexual, very few straight ones around. Now it makes you think what's going on? From reading comments on the forum and with some of my own logic I have to conclude that the bi-sexual ones are bi-sexual (obviously) and that a good amount of bi-curious ones are actually straight but put on a show to please their partners (I'm not saying you're one of the op) I'd say that puts a lot of proper bi women off. So I can imagine that a bi-single woman might be a bit sceptical when approached by a couple with a bi-curious woman.

By *hefireinsideWoman
over a year ago

city

"

Not at all how we wish to operate, I assure you. But I see your point. Everyone should be getting something out of it. We're all people after all."

But thats how yere coming across as operating. Like the poster above the whole bi curious thing Im skeptical about.. its a turn off for me in that I'm not here to try to persuade anyone to have sex with me! What if she starts 'exploring' but doesn't like it?

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Almost all 'couple-women' seem to be bi-curious or bi-sexual, very few straight ones around. Now it makes you think what's going on? From reading comments on the forum and with some of my own logic I have to conclude that the bi-sexual ones are bi-sexual (obviously) and that a good amount of bi-curious ones are actually straight but put on a show to please their partners (I'm not saying you're one of the op) I'd say that puts a lot of proper bi women off. So I can imagine that a bi-single woman might be a bit sceptical when approached by a couple with a bi-curious woman.

"

You're probably not wrong. But we strove to be totally honest on our profile. When we first started going out Gem confessed to me that she had just accepted that she was bisexual. She just hadn't acted on it. So for us "bi curious" was the most accurate choice for our profile. I'm not interested in her "faking it" to please me. In fact I'd feel the opposite. I want her to be herself. Yes, of course it would be a turn on to see her with another woman, but that turn on for me comes from seeing her enjoy herself.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"

Not at all how we wish to operate, I assure you. But I see your point. Everyone should be getting something out of it. We're all people after all.

But thats how yere coming across as operating. Like the poster above the whole bi curious thing Im skeptical about.. its a turn off for me in that I'm not here to try to persuade anyone to have sex with me! What if she starts 'exploring' but doesn't like it? "

Were also not looking to persuade anyone either.

As for the latter I can't answer that. That's for her to decide.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Fireinside, a sincere question: when you first realised you were bisexual, how did you explore it?

By *hefireinsideWoman
over a year ago

city

[Removed by poster at 10/04/18 00:42:44]

By *hefireinsideWoman
over a year ago

city

It was a long time ago .. just after I started 'exploring' with guys too So happened authentically.. nights out/parties. I used other online ways in my mid/late 20s and found fab 2 yrs ago. I've also dated girls.

It's through experience I realise i prefer the balance 4 gives. U have to respect that even tho it's not your (or any cpls) intention but the situ of meeting a bi curious lady in a cpl can make me feel like a service (for the want of a better word)

A male play partner also gives me sexual security, nothing to do with personal safety for me.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Thank you for your reply.

What advice would you give to someone like Gem starting out nowadays?

over a year ago

I am curious but not enough to change straight to bi-curious. For me, I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone who has expectations that may not be fulfilled. I would hate to inadvertently treat a woman or anyone, like they were a part of an experiment for me, so building slowly would be a must for me & honestly it seems less daunting with a partner.

The idea of couples is scary, you both know each other so well. Having a male with me that I know, would help to calm my nerves. I would search for a like-minded curious woman & build it slowly with socials, with the male & female separately & then as a couple. Maybe as a MF F & watch the couple play... I deliberately separated it. That way the option is there to play or just to watch.

I don't expect anyone to be willing to go along with my speed, but I certainly wouldn't approach a bisexual woman

By *hefireinsideWoman
over a year ago

city

Some v good advice from the poster above. I assume you'll want to play with the girl too? In that case maybe a cuckold/hotwife couple where only the female plays.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I don't think *all* women put bi-curious to "Please" their man.

Some want group sex but the thought of two men intimidates them. I know a lot of girls like bi mmf for this reason too, as two straight men is intimidating.

So they think "I can please my man, and another girl can too, and maybe we can lightly fool around, but I don't think I could please two men and what if he was a little too rough, better to get a girl", and it comes across to the bi-girl that she is only doing it to please him but thats not really fair.

for me personally, ffm is a bit boring. I can only fuck one at a time, so why not just take one and fuck her properly. That's just my take on it anyway.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Some v good advice from the poster above. I assume you'll want to play with the girl too? In that case maybe a cuckold/hotwife couple where only the female plays. "

It will depend on the situation. If the other girl and I find each other attractive then why not. Otherwise I have no problem with Gem meeting solo or me not being involved. Cuckolding is not a desire of mine. I'd be more into hotwifing.

over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"I am curious but not enough to change straight to bi-curious. For me, I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone who has expectations that may not be fulfilled. I would hate to inadvertently treat a woman or anyone, like they were a part of an experiment for me, so building slowly would be a must for me & honestly it seems less daunting with a partner.

The idea of couples is scary, you both know each other so well. Having a male with me that I know, would help to calm my nerves. I would search for a like-minded curious woman & build it slowly with socials, with the male & female separately & then as a couple. Maybe as a MF F & watch the couple play... I deliberately separated it. That way the option is there to play or just to watch.

I don't expect anyone to be willing to go along with my speed, but I certainly wouldn't approach a bisexual woman "

Excellent post. Thank you! You sound like someone at the same level as ourselves. Best of luck to you.

over a year ago

"I am curious but not enough to change straight to bi-curious. For me, I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone who has expectations that may not be fulfilled. I would hate to inadvertently treat a woman or anyone, like they were a part of an experiment for me, so building slowly would be a must for me & honestly it seems less daunting with a partner.

I don't expect anyone to be willing to go along with my speed, but I certainly wouldn't approach a bisexual woman

Excellent post. Thank you! You sound like someone at the same level as ourselves. Best of luck to you."

Thanks...and to you

over a year ago

agree with you Doghunter - down as Bi curious to please their partners but not really at all

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

I second all of this!

I've been on both sides of the divide here and I think the best way of meeting single women is socials and parties, OP. Inboxes fill up too fast to read everything on here."

From reading through the comments one thing keeps popping up .

It the feeling of the single woman feeling like a third wheel and just there as a play thing for the couple . And it seems like some couple's see it that way too .

For us if we meet a single woman more often than not she gets most of the attention lol . At the end of the day she is there for her pleasure too not just the couples .

That's why if we are chatting with anyone all of us are on the same page .

And as for rules with women we don't have a big list of rules it's just have fun ..... Oh and no anal .

Mr dirty xx

By *ork3SomeCouple
over a year ago

BaileSexy

"Some v good advice from the poster above. I assume you'll want to play with the girl too? In that case maybe a cuckold/hotwife couple where only the female plays.

It will depend on the situation. If the other girl and I find each other attractive then why not. Otherwise I have no problem with Gem meeting solo or me not being involved. Cuckolding is not a desire of mine. I'd be more into hotwifing. "

Just to clarify (and there may be multiple interpretations) but what is hotwifing?

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

One and only couple I met.. he got me in the hallway and threatened cause he said I was only intrested in her I left as fast as I could. so as a single bi woman I would never meet a couple again. Many years ago but always stayed with me. x

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Sorry bad spelling but yee know what I mean lol

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I think it's a bit disingenuous to say bi curious women do so to please their partner certainly no grown-up women anyway...i could but bi sexual on my profile but to me that would mean I like men and women in equal measure and I don't I prefer men so in the absence of another word to choose I have bi curious...and contrary to what is widely believed some men are not salivating at the thoughts of two women together

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 10/04/18 21:52:20]

Post new Message to Thread