Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bondage - being dom

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys. I've an assignment I'm a little out of practise with at the moment. A girl I know, wants to be tied to the bed. I know she has some accessories like a pinwheel and nipple clamps. My question is, how do you make a request like this flow into something sexy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys. I've an assignment I'm a little out of practise with at the moment. A girl I know, wants to be tied to the bed. I know she has some accessories like a pinwheel and nipple clamps. My question is, how do you make a request like this flow into something sexy? "

Spontaneity

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do not apply before you made her arroused, the line between lust and pain is very thin but it is lust she is after

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Well my first thought with those toys and bondage would be cover her eyes and let your hands and your voice drive her wild until she can't take it any more. Be firm in your voice but alternate between firm and gentle with your hands. That's a start anyway

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Helpful thanks.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Basically there are two types of girls into this.

a) sexually healthy who enjoys a bit of pain and allowing the guy to have his fun turn them on a lot.

b) sexually broken who went through an abusive relationship. Told themselves over and over "he really loves me" and now wants men to abuse and hurt them because they are broke.

For A: you basically just have to do what you want, but think about it a bit first. It's okay to be blunt "lie on the bed", its okay to order them about. It might seem a bit rigid to you but to them its nice.

Start with gentle touches, lick up the spine, running your hands over their body, run the spin wheel up her spine, your tongue, the growing sensations will have her moaning for more, but stay at a comfortable pace for both of you.

Eventually you will have a hand in her hair and be fucking her exactly how you want to, with her tied up, unable to stop you, willing you on.

Type b, should be avoided. Type b will encourage you to act in an abusive way. Sadly type B is more common. Best bet is to treat type B the same as type A and if you figure out they want an abusive relationship, stop it there and then.

Post new Message to Thread