Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Splattermania

Jump to newest

By *rSlaptickle OP   Man
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

My last gf used to love watching me shoot my load, she always made me withdraw at the last minute. So girls of Fab, what's your preference:

a) having him cum inside

b) having him cum over you

c) if 'b', any preference where?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My last gf used to love watching me shoot my load, she always made me withdraw at the last minute. So girls of Fab, what's your preference:

a) having him cum inside

c) if 'b', any preference where?"

A girl I know loves it when I straddle her and I cum on her face but it’s a big no no if any of it gets on her hair She says it’s exciting watching me lead up to it and she can feel it in my body when I’m getting close.

over a year ago

I love the feeling of being filled cum but for obvious reasons this doesn't happen.

Other than that I love it just about everywhere. Boobs,tummy,ass, mouth, face. Well you get the idea.

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Its amazing how we cum different ways in different situations...sometimes mine nearly hits the roof..tricky to keep out of said hair..others it just pools out all over a chin tits belly or back....its weird..

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I know I'm boring but I prefer a man to cum bagged up in me because I absolutely love the feeling shortly before him cuming when the whole body is tense, the cock rock hard, the head swells up even bigger and him giving those last intense pushes until he explodes.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I know I'm boring but I prefer a man to cum bagged up in me because I absolutely love the feeling shortly before him cuming when the whole body is tense, the cock rock hard, the head swells up even bigger and him giving those last intense pushes until he explodes. "

I forgot: and he moans!

over a year ago

Love it on my ass or in my mouth

over a year ago

Depends how horny I am tbh,usually I'm happy enough for hubby to cum in me but on occasion if I'm super horny ,I love him to pull out and cum all over my pussy

Blow jobs are a different story tho ,I don't like it on my face so like to savour and swallow every last drop !

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

"Depends how horny I am tbh,usually I'm happy enough for hubby to cum in me but on occasion if I'm super horny ,I love him to pull out and cum all over my pussy

Blow jobs are a different story tho ,I don't like it on my face so like to savour and swallow every last drop ! "

..goldie.. ...who'd have thought..

over a year ago

"Depends how horny I am tbh,usually I'm happy enough for hubby to cum in me but on occasion if I'm super horny ,I love him to pull out and cum all over my pussy

Blow jobs are a different story tho ,I don't like it on my face so like to savour and swallow every last drop !

..goldie.. ...who'd have thought.. "

Oops did I say that out loud

over a year ago

I LOVE this thread thank you OP

over a year ago

"Love it on my ass or in my mouth "
now don't be getting us excited like that lol.

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

..goldie.. ...who'd have thought..

Oops did I say that out loud "

..you did...it went..'mmffhhh ssshhlllluuuup mnffhhh mmmnnnsshhh ....gulp..gulp...gulp..gulp..'

over a year ago

I like it on my face, boobs, ass.....

over a year ago

"I know I'm boring but I prefer a man to cum bagged up in me because I absolutely love the feeling shortly before him cuming when the whole body is tense, the cock rock hard, the head swells up even bigger and him giving those last intense pushes until he explodes. "

That’s not boring in the slightest! Love what you describe though. I also love doing it doggy style and as I get near we both straighten up, hands on her tits, and our heads are right next to each other...then ahhhhhhhhhh

By *rSlaptickle OP   Man
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Thanks Goldie, that's the calibre of response I was hoping for

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"I know I'm boring but I prefer a man to cum bagged up in me because I absolutely love the feeling shortly before him cuming when the whole body is tense, the cock rock hard, the head swells up even bigger and him giving those last intense pushes until he explodes.

I forgot: and he moans! "

Now that’s my type of girl

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"I know I'm boring but I prefer a man to cum bagged up in me because I absolutely love the feeling shortly before him cuming when the whole body is tense, the cock rock hard, the head swells up even bigger and him giving those last intense pushes until he explodes.

Well in fairness the weather is shite

over a year ago

Love a man cumming on my ass or boobs and then rubbing it into my skin

By *rSlaptickle OP   Man
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"Love a man cumming on my ass or boobs and then rubbing it into my skin "

that's a favourite of mine too Dizzy

over a year ago

have To say I love cumming inside if it’s been a nice long session! As sappy as it sounds it really brings you a bit closer if you’s get me?? On a meet that’s not really the best idea so wherever ms wants it I’m glad to “try” aim for it lol

By *oupleuncutCouple
over a year ago

dun laoghaire

Depends on how thirsty I am, if my mouth is dry something wet usually does the trick

over a year ago

"Depends on how thirsty I am, if my mouth is dry something wet usually does the trick "

I just pictured you saying that in a very sexi voice mmm

By *oupleuncutCouple
over a year ago

dun laoghaire

"Depends on how thirsty I am, if my mouth is dry something wet usually does the trick

I just pictured you saying that in a very sexi voice mmm"

. Easy tiger

over a year ago

"Depends on how thirsty I am, if my mouth is dry something wet usually does the trick

I just pictured you saying that in a very sexi voice mmm. Easy tiger "

GRRRRRR I'm ready to roar

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

As long as she makes her preference known early, as I oblige as quickly as I can

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Once i cum im happy....but ido love been watched

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"As long as she makes her preference known early, as I oblige as quickly as I can "

Are u like here it c....ok there if goes

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"As long as she makes her preference known early, as I oblige as quickly as I can

Are u like here it c....ok there if goes "

Close but not quite. Depends on the quality of the foreplay

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Its over so fast....sometimes

over a year ago

?? I agree

over a year ago

I prefer cumming from sex ..... as in keep fucking until I release ..... or explode - depending on situation, build up, etc.

There is a filthy side to cumming on a lady's breasts or face too though.

In all honesty - never came in anyone's mouth ...... nobody has ever made me cum from oral..... is that weird? Am I in a very small minority? ...... is it just ME???

Answers on a postcard please

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I prefer cumming from sex ..... as in keep fucking until I release ..... or explode - depending on situation, build up, etc.

There is a filthy side to cumming on a lady's breasts or face too though.

In all honesty - never came in anyone's mouth ...... nobody has ever made me cum from oral..... is that weird? Am I in a very small minority? ...... is it just ME???

Answers on a postcard please "

Not weird. Can take me forever to cum from oral, depending on techniques and extra stimulation but sex, wahey! I'm there way too quickly, unless already released during foreplay.

Dunno why and it wasn't always like that but definitely something I'd like to change. Off to research kegel exercises

By *ixpackCouple
over a year ago

South

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

Grasping the sheets as one moans, and cums , Heaven.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"My last gf used to love watching me shoot my load, she always made me withdraw at the last minute. So girls of Fab, what's your preference:

a) having him cum inside

c) if 'b', any preference where?

A girl I know loves it when I straddle her and I cum on her face but it’s a big no no if any of it gets on her hair She says it’s exciting watching me lead up to it and she can feel it in my body when I’m getting close."

A shower cap should sort that problem. Lol

over a year ago

Never been a real fan of giving facials or such, but if that is what the person is looking for I oblige.

By *rSlaptickle OP   Man
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

You're welcome !

"I LOVE this thread thank you OP "

Post new Message to Thread