Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Buying lingerie and outfits

Jump to newest

By *ullandminx OP   Couple
over a year ago

donegal/derry/ belfast

Best site to buy really nice lingerie, leather skirts etc.. Something more riskyyy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acy69Woman
over a year ago

Letterkenny

Playblue.ie , Lovehoney or Wish

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Annesummers new season stuff has some nice bits you might like

over a year ago

Lovehoney is great very good customer service and returns you can rely on reviews for sizing

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

LoveHoney is my favourite super SEXY

over a year ago

Love honey. Penny's have some nice bits too

over a year ago

"Lovehoney is great very good customer service and returns you can rely on reviews for sizing "

Are they true to size generally ? I’d be a bit hesitant to buy on line in case it doesn’t fit it’s a pain sending stuff back

over a year ago

"Love honey. Penny's have some nice bits too "

I noticed their new stuff in the window the other day it looked fab popping in tomorrow to check it out

over a year ago

Bondara

over a year ago

"Lovehoney is great very good customer service and returns you can rely on reviews for sizing

Are they true to size generally ? I’d be a bit hesitant to buy on line in case it doesn’t fit it’s a pain sending stuff back "

I’m on the curvy side and haven’t had any issues with sizing I rely on reviews mostly

By *ulu00Woman
over a year ago

Donegal

Try honour, they do some class looking stuff

over a year ago

"Lovehoney is great very good customer service and returns you can rely on reviews for sizing

Are they true to size generally ? I’d be a bit hesitant to buy on line in case it doesn’t fit it’s a pain sending stuff back "

Yes I would say they are true to size. Anything I've got has always for. Aliexpress also had some nice stuff and really cheap. Always size up though as they are from China

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Are they true to size generally ? I’d be a bit hesitant to buy on line in case it doesn’t fit it’s a pain sending stuff back

Yes I would say they are true to size. Anything I've got has always for. Aliexpress also had some nice stuff and really cheap. Always size up though as they are from China "

Unless you are of Asian extraction, of course, with that figure shape/size

over a year ago

Yes I would say they are true to size. Anything I've got has always for. Aliexpress also had some nice stuff and really cheap. Always size up though as they are from China "

tell me about it I got two lovely slips and there's no way they my size can't even get them over my head

By *icole FanningTV/TS
over a year ago

Navan

http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/ is fabulous. Very quick shipping too. Definitely recommend xx

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Yes I would say they are true to size. Anything I've got has always for. Aliexpress also had some nice stuff and really cheap. Always size up though as they are from China tell me about it I got two lovely slips and there's no way they my size can't even get them over my head "

Well, at least you're gonna have 2 items to send the gombeens that want to buy used lingerie and they'll be none the wiser

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Yes I would say they are true to size. Anything I've got has always for. Aliexpress also had some nice stuff and really cheap. Always size up though as they are from China tell me about it I got two lovely slips and there's no way they my size can't even get them over my head

Well, at least you're gonna have 2 items to send the gombeens that want to buy used lingerie and they'll be none the wiser "

There could be a potential earner there

over a year ago

"http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/ is fabulous. Very quick shipping too. Definitely recommend xx "

Thanks for this

over a year ago

So what help are you answering on here for the ladies questions ? Or do you just think you being not very funny

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"So what help are you answering on here for the ladies questions ? Or do you just think you being not very funny "

Apologies, was just being not funny. Friday night, 1am, few beers is all. I'll desist forthwith.

By *ullandminx OP   Couple
over a year ago

donegal/derry/ belfast

Hey guys thanks very much have checked all the sites out and def will get some fab stuff... Yous are all amazing

By *icole FanningTV/TS
over a year ago

Navan

Happy shopping

over a year ago

Be sure to show us some outfits! Lok

By *eanontiWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

Yes I would say they are true to size. Anything I've got has always for. Aliexpress also had some nice stuff and really cheap. Always size up though as they are from China tell me about it I got two lovely slips and there's no way they my size can't even get them over my head "

Yes have to agree the sizing is hit and miss wish is the same

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Yes I would say they are true to size. Anything I've got has always for. Aliexpress also had some nice stuff and really cheap. Always size up though as they are from China tell me about it I got two lovely slips and there's no way they my size can't even get them over my head

Yes have to agree the sizing is hit and miss wish is the same"

Buy every size and one is sure to fit

By *eanontiWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

Buy every size and one is sure to fit "

Buying one of each size might just cover my arse

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Buy every size and one is sure to fit

Buying one of each size might just cover my arse "

Now that would be an interesting patchwork quilt

over a year ago

This little black number was €12 in Penney’s

over a year ago

Lovehoney and bondara good prices

By *kblueeyesCouple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Delighted I got a few new websites to check out x

over a year ago

"This little black number was €12 in Penney’s "

No way wow , I’m definitely heading in there today for a peep

over a year ago

I've bought loads like that

over a year ago

I’ve found anything from Wish tiny, even with sizing up. If you have big boobs forget it.

over a year ago

"This little black number was €12 in Penney’s "

Love a good bargain -looks great on you .

My best bargain was £2 black bodysuit !!

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

it must be some pain in the arse having to wear a bra!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"it must be some pain in the arse having to wear a bra!"

I think you'll find that's not where a bra goes

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

You should have a peep at

Ireland's Dungeon.

Lots of kinky exciting clothes lingerie and toys etc.

over a year ago

Ann Summers

Post new Message to Thread