Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irl4girlsWoman
over a year ago

Celbridge

He’s like a bold child just can’t be let out !!! Idiot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And yet I still like him haha don't agree with a lot of the things he does but he's pure entertainment and an overall good guy.

over a year ago

He's a complete gob shite!!!!!!

By *erverts AnonymousMan
over a year ago

Darkest desires

For a man that could have been a good role model for many a person, shame he'll be remembered for being an absolute idiot. Must be a massive disappointment for his coaches and family to see the latest antics.

over a year ago

"The man, the myth, the fucking scumbag.

Cocaine and ego, a bad combo"

over a year ago

What a tool.

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Oh he’s an international embarrassment.

You’d think they’d coach him on how to be a responsible person when he’s in the limelight.

By *onathan kMan
over a year ago

sligo ballymote

It is so sad

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

It's so sad that so many people fell for all the bullshit he spouts. He is the lowest of the low and some of the stories I have heard about him recently are disgusting. It's time people copped on and stop building him up to be a hero when he's nothing but scum

over a year ago

He went off the rails.... ok that was terrible im sorry.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I'm sure Dana White is annoyed by this free publicity.

over a year ago

He's a scumbag that can fight

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"I'm sure Dana White is annoyed by this free publicity."

I doubt it very much. They had to pull 3 fights because of the scumbag. He injured 2 innocent fighters

He's a fucking disgrace. He will be sued by slot of ppl because of this.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

it's getting as bad as WWE but to think not so long ago half of Ireland were getting crazed over this fucking clown is hilarious.

By *ustforfun90777Man
over a year ago

Enfield

"I'm sure Dana White is annoyed by this free publicity.

I doubt it very much. They had to pull 3 fights because of the scumbag. He injured 2 innocent fighters

He's a fucking disgrace. He will be sued by slot of ppl because of this. "

Yeah he is fucked no doubt! Interesting thing someone said to me about his antics! He was a nobody 5 years ago on the dole, with fuck all going for him. Then in the space of really a couple of month he became one of the most recognised people in the world. Now I know everyone would be like I wouldn’t mind that lifestyle and money, but becoming famous can fuck a person up. By no means am I agreeing with what he has done, but it is worth considering

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Now I'm not his biggest fan but if one of my mates where confronted by a gang of lads when he was on his own the next time I saw the other group I'd probably go on a rampage too. But then again I'm not a public figure.

over a year ago

"Now I'm not his biggest fan but if one of my mates where confronted by a gang of lads when he was on his own the next time I saw the other group I'd probably go on a rampage too. But then again I'm not a public figure. "

Khabib squared up to Artem the same way fighters do all the time backstage.

McGregor didn't go after the group, he knew Khabib wouldn't have his team with him and sneaked into the stadium with a bunch of lads with him and attacked a bus full of fighters. He has taken three fights off saturday nights fight card.

Their was nothing noble about what he done.

over a year ago

The Irish mike Tyson story waiting to happen

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"Now I'm not his biggest fan but if one of my mates where confronted by a gang of lads when he was on his own the next time I saw the other group I'd probably go on a rampage too. But then again I'm not a public figure.

Khabib squared up to Artem the same way fighters do all the time backstage.

McGregor didn't go after the group, he knew Khabib wouldn't have his team with him and sneaked into the stadium with a bunch of lads with him and attacked a bus full of fighters. He has taken three fights off saturday nights fight card.

Their was nothing noble about what he done. "

I never said it was noble I said I understand why he did it

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Those guys heads get way to big and think they can't be done without . An idiot and they get paid far to much too .

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"Those guys heads get way to big and think they can't be done without . An idiot and they get paid far to much too . "

Done without what? How much should they be paid to have someone try and kick the head off them?

over a year ago

"Those guys heads get way to big and think they can't be done without . An idiot and they get paid far to much too .

Done without what? How much should they be paid to have someone try and kick the head off them? "

I think what he means is that McGregor thinks he is too big a star to be removed. Just my interpretation.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"Those guys heads get way to big and think they can't be done without . An idiot and they get paid far to much too .

Done without what? How much should they be paid to have someone try and kick the head off them?

I think what he means is that McGregor thinks he is too big a star to be removed. Just my interpretation. "

over a year ago

sound lad

over a year ago

Personally I think its all about some publicity and PR.

As they say "There's no such thing as bad publicity".

By *rsecret123Man
over a year ago

local

"Personally I think its all about some publicity and PR.

,"

Toatally agree, it's generating interest in the Khabib fight as he ain't got a big following. It's all about the numbers

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

All PR.

By *otstuffkerry1Couple
over a year ago

tralee

"All PR. "

i agree .... holloway pulled from this week ends fight for "medical issues"

over a year ago

"All PR.

i agree .... holloway pulled from this week ends fight for "medical issues""

he had one of the biggest weight cuts on short notice. its not surprising they wont let him fight. Why else would they pull him from the card?

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Khabib squared up to Artem the same way fighters do all the time backstage."

That's not true. No fighters ever square off to each other like the way Khabib did. Its 100% all done on camera.

I have been watching UFC since it first starting airing, and what Khabib did was one of the worst things I have ever seen.

I hate conor, but Khabib deserved to be dragged from that bus and kicked up and down the building.

Even nate diaz said what Khabib did was wrong, you don't roll up to someone on their own with your whole crew and slap them about. You don't assault them, and you dont put your hands on them.

If the UFC allows everyone to sue conor, then conor will simply sue the UFC and get all the money back from them.

In american law the inncident is tracked back to the first person who did wrong.

If you smack someone and a riot happens, you can be held accountable for the whole riot.

Lobov was slapped, complained to ufc who took no action, thus ufc did not provide a safe working environment, thus all costs can be claimed against ufc.

This is the only time I have ever seen conor do somehting right, and he actually went up in my view. I cant stand people who gang up on someone in a gang then run and hide when equal numbers turn up.

By *ajobMan
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"All PR.

he had one of the biggest weight cuts on short notice. its not surprising they wont let him fight. Why else would they pull him from the card?"

Weight cut??? Holloway is the featherweight champ mate..145lbs...im sure 155 isnt an issue for him to have got to...hes probably not that far of that weight under normal circumstances

By *rnyladniMan
over a year ago

Limavady

absolute idiot

he's running scared of Khabib, or he would of asked to fight to get his own belt back. Targeted him at at time when it was fighters +1 and he had +10 guys with him Everybody that thinks it's a publicity stunt is being a little bit silly. He got his boy Lobov pulled from the card. 3 fights cancelled. 3 assault charges, and at least as many lawsuits on the way lol

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

McGregor is a scumbag!! And to think he was been talked about as a role model for the irish people not so long ago! Wake up people is this the sort of Man you want your kids looking up to!! What a gobshite hope they throw him in jail

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"absolute idiot

he's running scared of Khabib, or he would of asked to fight to get his own belt back. Targeted him at at time when it was fighters +1 and he had +10 guys with him Everybody that thinks it's a publicity stunt is being a little bit silly. He got his boy Lobov pulled from the card. 3 fights cancelled. 3 assault charges, and at least as many lawsuits on the way lol"

Khabib assaulted Lobov. This was the trigger for the whole thing.

Conor didnt want to fight khabib cause there was no money in it, they assaulted khabib he thought he could chase them out and drum up promotion.

Conor can say it was a promotion accident.

Khabib can only say he assaulted Lobov.

If I was conor I wouldnt give UFC or Khabib the pay day now.

Let them sue and counter sue.

By *kblueeyesCouple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Money has gone to his head, how the mighty will fall, he's a discrace!

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

"absolute idiot

he's running scared of Khabib, or he would of asked to fight to get his own belt back. Targeted him at at time when it was fighters +1 and he had +10 guys with him Everybody that thinks it's a publicity stunt is being a little bit silly. He got his boy Lobov pulled from the card. 3 fights cancelled. 3 assault charges, and at least as many lawsuits on the way lol

Conor didnt want to fight khabib cause there was no money in it, they assaulted khabib he thought he could chase them out and drum up promotion.

Let them sue and counter sue."

do u not realise mcgregor will be in jail

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"do u not realise mcgregor will be in jail "

Not doing the right thing because you are afraid to go to jail is cowardice of the highest order.

By *rnyladniMan
over a year ago

Limavady

"

since when is putting your hand on the back of someone's head/neck classed as assault?

You say he didn't want to fight him as there was no money in it, was there any money in fighting him in a carpark if he got off the bus? lol

Fact is he should of fought him in the cage but he's scared

over a year ago

"All PR.

he had one of the biggest weight cuts on short notice. its not surprising they wont let him fight. Why else would they pull him from the card?

Weight cut??? Holloway is the featherweight champ mate..145lbs...im sure 155 isnt an issue for him to have got to...hes probably not that far of that weight under normal circumstances"

He doesn't walk around at 145, he had a significant weight drop to make at extremely short notice(5 days).

By *ed VixenWoman
over a year ago

vixenville

Coke in wit gone complete wanker

By *rossflow daveMan
over a year ago

Mullingar

Will he ever be allowed to fight in the USA if he has a criminal record ?it could be tricky to get a visa into the country for him after this !

By *atthewsundriMan
over a year ago

dundrum

"do u not realise mcgregor will be in jail

Not doing the right thing because you are afraid to go to jail is cowardice of the highest order."

why am I even responding to you he is a scumbag not a role model and whoever can't see this well I don't have to spell it out!! I'm embarrassed he is even irish

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 06/04/18 20:31:25]

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"

I have been watching UFC since it first starting airing, and what Khabib did was one of the worst things I have ever seen.

This is the only time I have ever seen conor do somehting right, and he actually went up in my view."

One of the worst things you've seen...lol you haven't seen much have you!...as for saying Conor is right......stop will ya.

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

He’s an animal and a total embarrassment to the Irish

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

Never liked the guy and his latest antics have confirmed my view of him

By *awson8856Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Too much too quickly. Pity in a way, he missed a great opportunity for a rags to riches poster boy before the homophobe comments and etc...

Might not be left back into the US again.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"since when is putting your hand on the back of someone's head/neck classed as assault? "

In America? It's always been that way. Plus well, he slapped him. Did you not see the video? about 20 of khalibs crew crowding around him, him on his own? He was slapped at least once.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"One of the worst things you've seen...lol you haven't seen much have you!...as for saying Conor is right......stop will ya."

good argument you put forward, I hadn't considered them points.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"absolute idiot

if it is the one fight that UFC have wanted to see for the last 2 years it's khabib vs mcgregor...

now... hmmm.... if there was an issue between them if only they fought at the same weight and they could legally bash each others heads in..... hmmmm

that fight sells out vegas, that fight sells out dublin and that croke park mega they have been talking about for years.....that fight sells out in russia where the ufc are holding their first card near the end of the year!

conor had been ducking khabib.... conor could have handpicked his opponent on his fight back.... but he had to be a coward and do it this way....

i hope conor has kept all his mayweather money, because he is going to be giving it back in lawsuits left right and centre.....

the fact that rose namahumus was sitting in the next set of window seats and it could have been here and ruined the best fight on the card is enough for me...

conor is only sorry about the people who got caught in the crossfire and not the act itself.....

if he does become a convicted felon, it would be interesting to see if he would ever be able to fight in the us again....

By *exmark12Man
over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

My problem.with.him.is his portrayal of Irish people an image we are getting rid of The Fighting Irish in the US Also when he abuses our Flag is very sad.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"conor had been ducking khabib.... conor could have handpicked his opponent on his fight back.... but he had to be a coward and do it this way....

i hope conor has kept all his mayweather money, because he is going to be giving it back in lawsuits left right and centre.....

"

Firstly, he wont be handing out anything close to 100 million, even a worse case scnario he is looking at a million tops. Even then he can counter sue.

Secondly. When you are the big dog and you can pick anyone to fight, you pick the people that generate the most interest and fill the seats. With all the offence in the world meant, Khabib is not that person, not even close.

Any interest in a Khabib v Conor fight was generated by Conor, not Khabib.

If khabib had of come to the table with headlines and guranteed sell out venue, and a huge draw on tv, conor would have fought him. Conor loses, he does not only fight people he can win, khabib ability to beat conor does not even enter conors head, its how much will he get paid on the night, thats all.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Firstly, he wont be handing out anything close to 100 million, even a worse case scnario he is looking at a million tops. Even then he can counter sue.

."

you think??

the fighters on the card injured by what he did could sue...

the staff from the venue and the ufc staff could sue... a least 1 is said to have a broken hand

the venue can sue....

the ufc can sue......

us sports tv this morning had sports "legal experts" who were talking about figures up to 30-40 million

he effectively put fighters lives and careers in danger.... venue and ufc can sue for loss of potential earnings.....

this will cost him more than "a million"

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"you think??

the fighters on the card injured by what he did could sue...

the staff from the venue and the ufc staff could sue... a least 1 is said to have a broken hand

the venue can sue....

the ufc can sue......

us sports tv this morning had sports "legal experts" who were talking about figures up to 30-40 million

he effectively put fighters lives and careers in danger.... venue and ufc can sue for loss of potential earnings.....

this will cost him more than "a million""

No it wont even cost him a million.

1) loss of earnings will be the biggest payout, the average payment on a night is about 30k. If 3 people can not fight due to him injuring them, thats like 90k max. He wont have to pay the other people who miss out, as UFC is supposed to supply alternate fighters and thats not Conors problem.

2) UFC could poetntially sue for losses, however they never have in the past, and their losses are actually small.

UFC only pays out about 70 million in a year, they can't claim to have lost half a years money tonight.

GSP is one of the top paid fighters and he makes 6-7 million a fight, so even if he injured GSP it wouldnt come to 30 million.

What did the venue lose? all its equipment was fine, their staff were not hurt. etc

I dunno, maybe ufc paid 30-40 million for this event in total, but they wont be able to hang it all on conor, they will be lucky to get a million.

ufc only makes 150 million a year, you really think conor is on the line for anything close to 30 million?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

""

No it wont even cost him a million.

1) loss of earnings will be the biggest payout, the average payment on a night is about 30k. If 3 people can not fight due to him injuring them, thats like 90k max. He wont have to pay the other people who miss out, as UFC is supposed to supply alternate fighters and thats not Conors problem."

no... you are talking about just the earning from the fight itself...

what about training expenses? fight bonuses? what if fighters are out for a long time... you are talking about future earnings as well

and thats without the civil litigation side of everything.....

"

2) UFC could poetntially sue for losses, however they never have in the past, and their losses are actually small."

if you think about a normal ufc card has about 10 fights on it.... conor's actions took out 3-4 fights....

the fights that aren't shown on ppv are shown by over tv providers... which means those companies lose out... which means the ufc loses out!

"UFC only pays out about 70 million in a year, they can't claim to have lost half a years money tonight.

GSP is one of the top paid fighters and he makes 6-7 million a fight, so even if he injured GSP it wouldnt come to 30 million.

What did the venue lose? all its equipment was fine, their staff were not hurt. etc

I dunno, maybe ufc paid 30-40 million for this event in total, but they wont be able to hang it all on conor, they will be lucky to get a million.

ufc only makes 150 million a year, you really think conor is on the line for anything close to 30 million?"

there is going to be civil litigation all over the shop... UFC staff were hurt in the incident.... barclays centre staff were hurt in the incident....

remember you are talking conor and 20 of his boys! there would have been people hurt all over this place.....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

arreignment hearing has happened charged with 3 counts of felony assault and 1 count of criminal damage, 50,000 dollars bail.... scheduled to reappear in court on june 14th

By *ajobMan
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"All PR.

Weight cut??? Holloway is the featherweight champ mate..145lbs...im sure 155 isnt an issue for him to have got to...hes probably not that far of that weight under normal circumstances

He doesn't walk around at 145, he had a significant weight drop to make at extremely short notice(5 days)."

These guys can and do cut almost 20lbs in a matter of days leading upto weigh ins...i havecseen it..yes it isnt a good thing to do..it is an extreme thing to do

By *ajobMan
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"All PR.

He doesn't walk around at 145, he had a significant weight drop to make at extremely short notice(5 days)."

These guys can and do cut almost 20lbs in a matter of days leading upto weigh ins...i havecseen it..yes it isnt a good thing to do..it is an extreme thing to do

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

anyway... it was due to originally be a 13 fight card.... its now been cut to 9....

conor basically took out a third of the card......

By *thCODubGuyMan
over a year ago

North County

"Khabib squared up to Artem the same way fighters do all the time backstage.

That's not true. No fighters ever square off to each other like the way Khabib did. Its 100% all done on camera.

I hate conor, but Khabib deserved to be dragged from that bus and kicked up and down the building.

Even nate diaz said what Khabib did was wrong, you don't roll up to someone on their own with your whole crew and slap them about. You don't assault them, and you dont put your hands on them.

If the UFC allows everyone to sue conor, then conor will simply sue the UFC and get all the money back from them.

In american law the inncident is tracked back to the first person who did wrong.

If you smack someone and a riot happens, you can be held accountable for the whole riot.

Lobov was slapped, complained to ufc who took no action, thus ufc did not provide a safe working environment, thus all costs can be claimed against ufc.

This is the only time I have ever seen conor do somehting right, and he actually went up in my view. I cant stand people who gang up on someone in a gang then run and hide when equal numbers turn up."

There was no slap ffs. Khabib tapped him on the back of the neck as he was talking to him. It’s all on camera. The same way you see football managers tapping players on the back of the head.

If Artem hadn’t been on Russian TV acting the hero, calling Khabib a pussy and say he was going to give him a slap the next time he seen him then none of this would have happened. Khabib calmly told Artem not to use his name to promote himself in the future or he would embarrass him. Artem shit the pants and ran to Conor like a kid to their mammy.

over a year ago

He's a dirty lowlife chav who earned quite a few million.

But he's still a chav. The money won't change that.

Once a chav always a chav.

Now has anyone seen my fake Burberry cap and my 9 carat sovereign ring? I'm heading to the off licence for six cans of Dutch Gold and I'm taking my pitbul with me so I look hard as fuck.

over a year ago

Didn't know so many of you knew him personally to know what he was like before the ufc haha , he was sticking up for his mate fair enough he went bit over the top , but this lad gets paid millions to beat the shit out of people hardly expect him be some soft boy from south side Dublin , he's a top Irish athlete for once we have somebody taking over something , should be proud of him , everybody goes wild with money anyway haha

over a year ago

He must be on drugs.

By *yno21Man
over a year ago

banbridge

Don’t be surprised to see him feature in wrestlemenia next week lol

over a year ago

Agree with allot of the comments here. His ego supplemented with cocaine and hanging around with gangsters has made him a scumbag and a clown. After the big May weather purse of 100m, his ego won’t allow him to crawl downwards to a smaller payday. He’ll end up setting up a rival company to the ufc.

over a year ago

,"

Of course it's all about PR. It's got mega publicity for a lack-lustre event. The biggest (only) star of the franchise has propelled it into the headlines again.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Of course it's all about PR. It's got mega publicity for a lack-lustre event. The biggest (only) star of the franchise has propelled it into the headlines again."

A lacklustre event for mcgregor nut huggers maybe but real mma fans wanted to see khabib vs ferguson or holloway

The sooner mcgregor retires and brings his fanboys with him the better

over a year ago

Of course it's all about PR. It's got mega publicity for a lack-lustre event. The biggest (only) star of the franchise has propelled it into the headlines again.

A lacklustre event for mcgregor nut huggers maybe but real mma fans wanted to see khabib vs ferguson or holloway

The sooner mcgregor retires and brings his fanboys with him the better"

I agree real mma fans wanted to see Khabib vs Ferguson or Holloway. But the owners of UFC aren't objecting to the

Coverage. It was a mutual publicity stunt. Maybe gone slightly wrong. But they'll all roll with it.

over a year ago

The way I see it is that it was arranged thought out plan. Mark my words he's wanting another fight with Mayweather big payday and he's going to set up he's own organization.

over a year ago

Nothing would suprise me if it was a pr stunt gone a little wrong.

The UFC has gone a little WWF in the last few years. Its a shame booking the best fights and fighters used to be enough

over a year ago

"

Of course it's all about PR. It's got mega publicity for a lack-lustre event. The biggest (only) star of the franchise has propelled it into the headlines again."

Biggest (only) star.

By *rnyladniMan
over a year ago

Limavady

"

The sooner mcgregor retires and brings his fanboys with him the better"

best comment in thread

take all his casual fans with him

over a year ago