Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Am I ugly

Jump to newest

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

Question for all the lovely women on here, I send a lot of messages on here to women, I then get asked for a face pic, when I send it they read the message but then no reply, have I scared them away?? Anyway I would like your opinion on if I'm ugly, pm me and I will send you a pic and you can tell me what you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Youve met 7 people so I'd say k owe but I'm just being sceptical here is there a bigger plan?

over a year ago

"Youve met 7 people so I'd say k owe but I'm just being sceptical here is there a bigger plan?"

*I'd say no.

over a year ago

Welcome to fab man. Its not just you that happens to, ive had people see me and ignore me, arrange meets and cancel, point blank say im not their type ect, its all part and parcel of this site im afarid, there is some lovely people here too but my advice is stick it out keep your head up and when a meet happens it will. Not everyone is looks based

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

No bigger plan just looking for feedback

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

"Welcome to fab man. Its not just you that happens to, ive had people see me and ignore me, arrange meets and cancel, point blank say im not their type ect, its all part and parcel of this site im afarid, there is some lovely people here too but my advice is stick it out keep your head up and when a meet happens it will. Not everyone is looks based "

over a year ago

"Welcome to fab man. Its not just you that happens to, ive had people see me and ignore me, arrange meets and cancel, point blank say im not their type ect, its all part and parcel of this site im afarid, there is some lovely people here too but my advice is stick it out keep your head up and when a meet happens it will. Not everyone is looks based "

Agreed!

over a year ago

He's been on Fab over a year and verified by 9 people 7 if those meet verified.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

No you are not indeed ugly.

You may want to rethink your profile pics would be the only thing i would suggest

over a year ago

"No you are not indeed ugly.

You may want to rethink your profile pics would be the only thing i would suggest "

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Exactly what Rtcb said. Not everyone focuses on looks. Some might find me attractive some might not. You're verified which means you've met people so they saw something in you. People look for different things and There's also a lot of messers on here too. Just relax and enjoy.

over a year ago

"Exactly what Rtcb said. Not everyone focuses on looks. Some might find me attractive some might not. You're verified which means you've met people so they saw something in you. People look for different things and There's also a lot of messers on here too. Just relax and enjoy. "
thanks sweetie.

over a year ago

I never had the pleasure of meeting Woody (yet) but we did speak on the phone, he is a lovely guy and a fab friend x

Oh and he is far from ugly

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Woody.. you have no worries. You're definitely not ugly. You're far from it very far from it xx

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

"I never had the pleasure of meeting Woody (yet) but we did speak on the phone, he is a lovely guy and a fab friend x

Oh and he is far from ugly "

thanks Louise x I'm sure our paths will cross sometime

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

"Woody.. you have no worries. You're definitely not ugly. You're far from it very far from it xx"
thanks BBD you'll give me a big head with a compliment like that xx

over a year ago

Ah woody, , your a nice looking guy, charming, very friendly guy, lovely company.

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

"Ah woody, , your a nice looking guy, charming, very friendly guy, lovely company. "
thanks maybe baby xxx

over a year ago

"He's been on Fab over a year and verified by 9 people 7 if those meet verified."
i just noticed that.... im not one to judge at all but something here dont seem right.

over a year ago

"Ah woody, , your a nice looking guy, charming, very friendly guy, lovely company. thanks maybe baby xxx "
well it's only true, and your great with your hands in more ways than one

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

"He's been on Fab over a year and verified by 9 people 7 if those meet verified.i just noticed that.... im not one to judge at all but something here dont seem right."
what do you mean??

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

"He's been on Fab over a year and verified by 9 people 7 if those meet verified.i just noticed that.... im not one to judge at all but something here dont seem right."
I have met 9 people but 2 have since left fab so that's it says 9 verifications by 7 people

over a year ago

You have a few things going against you:

Your profile pic is not sexy ... weird angle.

You are attached.

You will fuck anyone / any age

You are not selling yourself as well as you could.

over a year ago

"You have a few things going against you:

You are attached.

You are not selling yourself as well as you could. "

Now say how you really feel lol

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

You are attached.

Now say how you really feel lol"

Jaysus don't hold back anyway bit harsh!!!!!

over a year ago

Different people different tastes

Get over it move on

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

You are attached.

Jaysus don't hold back anyway bit harsh!!!!!"

Oh goody they'll be fighting soon

over a year ago

You are attached.

Jaysus don't hold back anyway bit harsh!!!!! Oh goody they'll be fighting soon "

No fighting but no need to be rude or nasty you were only asking a question, yes she is entitled to her opinion but went to far..

over a year ago

Hardly went too far. Basically just gave a few points on what some people would make of the profile. The question he asked was am I ugly? There no way to tell someone they're ugly in a good way and she didn't say he was just said his Profile could be more attractive. Most peoples profiles including mine can.

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

Keep plugging away at it woody. Hell of alot of fakes n time wasters

over a year ago

"Hardly went too far. Basically just gave a few points on what some people would make of the profile. The question he asked was am I ugly? There no way to tell someone they're ugly in a good way and she didn't say he was just said his Profile could be more attractive. Most peoples profiles including mine can. "

But why bring up he's attached or fucking women any age whats that to do with her..

over a year ago

Shur what you gonna do about it if you are. Silly question in my opinion. Have a bit of self confidence. That's attractive

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Garnering a facepic from a guy is done for many reasons..one of which may genuinely be because they want to see what you look like...but in my humble,yet experienced opinion,if the deal breaker for a meet is a one off facepic then the profile asking for it is not a genuine type that i like to meet.facepics are a mere snapshot of a person.Hence i dont send them anymore...

.word to the wise though...i also rarely have any new meets..

over a year ago

You ll never be everyone's cuppa tea Woody so don't sweat it ,you're obviously doing ok so far so just keep doing what your doing !

over a year ago

"Question for all the lovely women on here, I send a lot of messages on here to women, I then get asked for a face pic, when I send it they read the message but then no reply, have I scared them away?? Anyway I would like your opinion on if I'm ugly, pm me and I will send you a pic and you can tell me what you think "

This has happened to me so many times and at the start I asked myself the same question.... these days I just go on living my life not giving a crap

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

"Question for all the lovely women on here, I send a lot of messages on here to women, I then get asked for a face pic, when I send it they read the message but then no reply, have I scared them away?? Anyway I would like your opinion on if I'm ugly, pm me and I will send you a pic and you can tell me what you think

This has happened to me so many times and at the start I asked myself the same question.... these days I just go on living my life not giving a crap

"

over a year ago

No your not ugly

By *he riderMan
over a year ago

Cork city

same here love to know way

By *he riderMan
over a year ago

Cork city

same here

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

you will be judged pal in every facet under the rising Sun. fab is similar but worse then going for an interview.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

You seem to portray yourself well here Woody, well mannered & not cheeky, keep doing what yee do best.

By *acy69Woman
over a year ago

Letterkenny

Ur verification list or lack of shouldn't define the type of person. I'm not a verification collector .... I don't need someone's glowing reference to know I or we really enjoyed ourselves....

By *oody500 OP   Man
over a year ago

far far away

"Ur verification list or lack of shouldn't define the type of person. I'm not a verification collector .... I don't need someone's glowing reference to know I or we really enjoyed ourselves.... "
xx

Post new Message to Thread