Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Timewasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been on here a while and i have found alot of status about timewasters but i have felt it first hand recently ?? over the last month where i have organised meets and they cancel like a few minutes before hand. Im finding it more difficult to keep messaging prople. I have been on here a while now and have only had a successful meet on one occasion. Is there something i should look out for? Or am i missing the point?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

Pay close attention to their veris. I find it tells alot about a person.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"I have been on here a while and i have found alot of status about timewasters but i have felt it first hand recently ?? over the last month where i have organised meets and they cancel like a few minutes before hand. Im finding it more difficult to keep messaging prople. I have been on here a while now and have only had a successful meet on one occasion. Is there something i should look out for? Or am i missing the point? "
there is a serious amount of fakes on here lad. if a profile looks suss to you it usually is! meets in general are very difficult come by. people have work, kids, activities outside work so on so forth. location is another big factor. lots of obstacles on here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s not just this site either to be honest I’m finding it across all online dating sites. It’s a particularly difficult form of rejection to deal with as you get your hopes up and then crushed

By *uriousPearCouple
over a year ago

dublin 5

Over the last year or so we have had a string of cancellations and no shows. Even last night we had the same. We started to not even bother getting ready to meet someone.

We've more or less decided that we're just going to pop over to the clubs in England for our fun and forget about it here.

over a year ago

Think with your big brain,not your little one,it will pay dividends,promise.

over a year ago

You got cancellations at short notice? Jaysus aren't you posh

That's positively civil in swinging terms

over a year ago

Maybe try to speak to the person either on phone or KIK first. Some profiles can be hard to read into my best experiences have been with profiles with no veris as the person has no interest in them but generally they do tell a tale. Camera or voice call works well for me I've had very few cancellations.

Hope that helps fella.

over a year ago

Had one called of on Sunday morning due to family just turned up. It happens i had to change plans once when brother car would not work so he took mine with out telling me.family and life do get in the way of fun .

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"Maybe try to speak to the person either on phone or KIK first. Some profiles can be hard to read into my best experiences have been with profiles with no veris as the person has no interest in them but generally they do tell a tale. Camera or voice call works well for me I've had very few cancellations.

Hope that helps fella. "

I think that's good. with a camera or voice call you get a great insight into a person

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

OP, they never intended to meet you, don't worry too much about it.

I treat every potential meet as a time waster, that way if they actually DO turn up it's a pleasant surprise.

Post new Message to Thread