Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

not meeting

Jump to newest

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man
over a year ago

Tipperary

the amount of people with not meeting on their profiles is big. when you're not meeting what do you get your kicks from on fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not meeting, probably never will. I just don't think I have it in me to meet for sex haha and I love the forums. Where else do you get so many people with first hand experience discussing all things sex? And it's not just that the forums always throw up something interesting outside of sex topics too.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I'm not meeting, probably never will. I just don't think I have it in me to meet for sex haha and I love the forums. Where else do you get so many people with first hand experience discussing all things sex? And it's not just that the forums always throw up something interesting outside of sex topics too. "
are you to shy to meet?

over a year ago

"I'm not meeting, probably never will. I just don't think I have it in me to meet for sex haha and I love the forums. Where else do you get so many people with first hand experience discussing all things sex? And it's not just that the forums always throw up something interesting outside of sex topics too. are you to shy to meet?"

It's hard to explain. If I'm meeting a girl for a date I'm going there prepared for sex but not expecting it but when it comes to meeting for sex I get shitty and a lot less horny for some reason.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I'm not meeting, probably never will. I just don't think I have it in me to meet for sex haha and I love the forums. Where else do you get so many people with first hand experience discussing all things sex? And it's not just that the forums always throw up something interesting outside of sex topics too. are you to shy to meet?

It's hard to explain. If I'm meeting a girl for a date I'm going there prepared for sex but not expecting it but when it comes to meeting for sex I get shitty and a lot less horny for some reason. "

over a year ago

lots of people on fab like that.They just like the pics and the forums.Some are afraid to take the next step as in meeting someone.But if they state on their profile they dont want to meet, then thats their perogative.

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

Maybe they have kids and rarely get a weekend or night alone to have fun?

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Maybe the assholes have spoiled it for them ?

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

They are meeting, they're just saying they're not to put off the idiots messaging them.

over a year ago

"Maybe they have kids and rarely get a weekend or night alone to have fun?"

That’s just described me

over a year ago

It is possible op that they are taking a break and just chatting like every other person on the forums

over a year ago

I'm not meeting at the minute as it's hard to find the time with 3 small kids. Plus I've found someone id like to meet on more regular basis. By regular i mean when we both can actually find the time. I still like to chat on here and enjoy the fourms

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Well that was...........intriguing.

over a year ago

"Well that was...........intriguing."

???

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Well that was...........intriguing.

???"

I'm kinda afraid to say. If you read this thread half an hour ago, you'd know.

over a year ago

I just last week put it on my profile

I dont wanna delete and then after few months make again new profile only cause Im not available meet at moment and for next few months! Why I can't meet.. its my personal reasons and not everyone need know. But reasons why people cant meet is alot and different. And don't think it should bother anyone that there is people who on fab just for chats and craic

over a year ago

"Well that was...........intriguing.

???

I'm kinda afraid to say. If you read this thread half an hour ago, you'd know. "

Im not that nosey...... wait yes I am....

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"I just last week put it on my profile

I dont wanna delete and then after few months make again new profile only cause Im not available meet at moment and for next few months! Why I can't meet.. its my personal reasons and not everyone need know. But reasons why people cant meet is alot and different. And don't think it should bother anyone that there is people who on fab just for chats and craic "

over a year ago

"Well that was...........intriguing."

Ya what just happened there?

over a year ago

Maybe those people have friends on here? maybe they only meet those?

Putting up a sign saying not meeting would, hopefully, deter a number of people.

over a year ago

It's on mine, in 2 places, but some people still think it's ok to ask. And of course it is, which is why I've also said if they disregard what I've written, I'll do the same with what they write.

I did it because I'm busy enough and not looking for new people, I'm quite happy with the ones I already know and trust, but also because it helps to stop people calling you a timewaster if they message and I subsequently have to drop it into a conversation.

over a year ago

"It's on mine, in 2 places, but some people still think it's ok to ask. And of course it is, which is why I've also said if they disregard what I've written, I'll do the same with what they write.

I did it because I'm busy enough and not looking for new people, I'm quite happy with the ones I already know and trust, but also because it helps to stop people calling you a timewaster if they message and I subsequently have to drop it into a conversation. "

Soooo coffee?

over a year ago

"It's on mine, in 2 places, but some people still think it's ok to ask. And of course it is, which is why I've also said if they disregard what I've written, I'll do the same with what they write.

I did it because I'm busy enough and not looking for new people, I'm quite happy with the ones I already know and trust, but also because it helps to stop people calling you a timewaster if they message and I subsequently have to drop it into a conversation.

Soooo coffee? "

And that's where my cunning plan fails, because mostly I can't ignore

over a year ago

Soooo coffee?

And that's where my cunning plan fails, because mostly I can't ignore "

Oh you do make me feel special

over a year ago

Soooo coffee?

Oh you do make me feel special "

Cos you are. 'Special'

over a year ago

Soooo coffee?

Cos you are. 'Special' "

Ouch..

Who needs a no meet message with charms like that

over a year ago

"Maybe they have kids and rarely get a weekend or night alone to have fun?

That’s just described me "

Yep that's us also but are meeting just makes us less available especially when try to meet the right people for us

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

"the amount of people with not meeting on their profiles is big. when you're not meeting what do you get your kicks from on fab?"

Personally I don’t think it’s anybody’s business why someone is not meeting. There is more to fab than meeting for sex. I have people I talk to and want to keep in touch with. I am also not hiding my profile as there’s no point you still get messages

over a year ago

"Maybe they have kids and rarely get a weekend or night alone to have fun?

That’s just described me

Yep that's us also but are meeting just makes us less available especially when try to meet the right people for us"

You’ll always find the right people will wait they understand you have a life.

over a year ago

I put it on ours for afew weeks, purely because we didn't have time for "new" meets and the regulars we had we all knew where we were with free time etc. I took it back down because it made no difference to the meet requests

over a year ago

Oddly when we put on our profile we aren't meeting(for whatever reason)we get lots of requests to meet.

When we advertise we are looking to meet,fab tends to go eerily quiet.

over a year ago

If not meeting wouldn't be easier to just hide your profile ...

over a year ago

"If not meeting wouldn't be easier to just hide your profile ... "

....and then have some folk tell them how great their pics that they can't see are?

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

I just enjoy the banter..always keep an open mind to start meeting again..

over a year ago

I'm not meeting but I enjoy perusing the pics And having a read of the forum

over a year ago

Soooo coffee?

Cos you are. 'Special'

Ouch..

Who needs a no meet message with charms like that "

over a year ago

"I'm not meeting but I enjoy perusing the pics And having a read of the forum "

Is that you that keeps hiding in the bushes....

over a year ago

Some people are happy to play with the idea of fab but don't fully pursue things.

over a year ago

"Maybe they have kids and rarely get a weekend or night alone to have fun?"

over a year ago

"Some people are happy to play with the idea of fab but don't fully pursue things."
i totally agree there

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Some people are just happy with people they've already played with.

Post new Message to Thread