Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Requesting pics in first mail

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sorry in advance as I'm sure it has been said before. But please people why are you asking for face pics in first contact messages when your own profile has no pics at all .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One of the many unanswered questions of the universe.

over a year ago

"One of the many unanswered questions of the universe. "

Impossible to explain the minds of some.simple answer dont send one till ur comfortable sending one

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Just don't send one if you don't want to.

over a year ago

"Just don't send one if you don't want to. "

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Face pics have to be earned

By *rishguyxMan
over a year ago

tipperary

Usually a sign of a fake profile. Face pics should work both ways..

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Spme expect you to send a face pic...demand one...ill more than likely say you first..that said i have sent pics in the forums...facepic fri...and the like

By *awson8856Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Would many of you put your face pics in private galleries or not?

By *utdoorsGuy8Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I always say I am willing to show them a pic after a few exchanges. Most don't mind. It is the ones with 0 profile pics at all demanding them right away I find to be the most annoying.

over a year ago

There is no explaining for common sense, or lack of.

over a year ago

Asking for a pic when you don't have a profile pic is one thing but when a person who has NO pic's what so ever up ask's for one that's just ripping the piss

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Generally that just results in an 'added to notes section' and an ignore....

over a year ago

"Generally that just results in an 'added to notes section' and an ignore.... "

over a year ago

"Asking for a pic when you don't have a profile pic is one thing but when a person who has NO pic's what so ever up ask's for one that's just ripping the piss"

Totally agreee and then to have on their profile and i quote" no face pic in first message no reply" like ffs

over a year ago

I hate the ones that send me one and then right away ask me for one. And I wind them up and say they are the ones chatting me up, not the other way around.

This can go on for a little while until I think I've gone too far and then just send them a pic and all's forgiven

over a year ago

"I hate the ones that send me one and then right away ask me for one. And I wind them up and say they are the ones chatting me up, not the other way around.

This can go on for a little while until I think I've gone too far and then just send them a pic and all's forgiven "

Ah but any pic from you hun and deffo all would be forgiven.

over a year ago

"I hate the ones that send me one and then right away ask me for one. And I wind them up and say they are the ones chatting me up, not the other way around.

This can go on for a little while until I think I've gone too far and then just send them a pic and all's forgiven

Ah but any pic from you hun and deffo all would be forgiven. "

Don't be too sure I can be very annoying haha

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

We have face pics in our private gallery but dont see the point in chatting only to find out at a later date there is no attraction

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

"Asking for a pic when you don't have a profile pic is one thing but when a person who has NO pic's what so ever up ask's for one that's just ripping the piss

Totally agreee and then to have on their profile and i quote" no face pic in first message no reply" like ffs"

It's a joke all right ,

over a year ago

It's called "1st refusal"

By *aider190Man
over a year ago

swords

In my experience these are usually fake profiles

By *onygirl19Woman
over a year ago

co dublin

I think it’s fair enough to ask for a face pic if you have clear face pics on your profile ( as I do most of the time ) . As in , you can see me and are messaging because you see an attraction, so I think it’s only fair that if you’re expecting a reply that I can at least see if I feel the same attraction rather than waste time with endless messages only to finally see that I’ve no attraction at all . Oh and the best one is when they then send a pic of themselves (a) with sunglasses on, (b) from very very far away , so far that you can’t see their face ! (C) so blurred can’t see them , or (d) a pic from sometime in the 1980s ! And yes did get a pic sent one time of a guy in his kitchen with milk bottles on the counter in the background !!! When did they stop using milk bottles ???

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Power and cowardice. They have your face pic, and you don't. They can then say thanks but we're not attracted to you and block you and move on and you don't know what they look like. (Or be cowardly and just block without the decency to reply).....that's if they're genuine.

Otherwise they're pic collectors going they can intimidate you with your own face pics.

It's not rocket science really.

By *onygirl19Woman
over a year ago

co dublin

"Power and cowardice. They have your face pic, and you don't. They can then say thanks but we're not attracted to you and block you and move on and you don't know what they look like. (Or be cowardly and just block without the decency to reply).....that's if they're genuine.

Intimidate ? How ? Do you mean someone saying they will expose you ? ( there was another phrase I couldn’t use , mail and black if you know what I mean , certain words are banned on here )

Otherwise they're pic collectors going they can intimidate you with your own face pics.

"

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Power and cowardice. They have your face pic, and you don't. They can then say thanks but we're not attracted to you and block you and move on and you don't know what they look like. (Or be cowardly and just block without the decency to reply).....that's if they're genuine.

Intimidate ? How ? Do you mean someone saying they will expose you ? ( there was another phrase I couldn’t use , mail and black if you know what I mean , certain words are

banned on here )

"

Yes I used the word intimidate as the BM word was banned.

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

We are cagey with our face pics and only show if we think its possible we might meet some time, if a guy sends us a face pic and i dont like and decide he aint for me i just delete the message, if i do send one back its always on auto delete after first viewing.

If you are a married woman on site like this you really dont want to many people to see your face especially if you dont intend to meet

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

We ask for face pics, if she's not attracted why waste time? If she likes the look of the guy he gets our kik and she then goes on camera to say hi and let him have a look at her.

Nothing worse than chatting, getting on really well with someone then when you get around to chatting about a meet you have to turn them down because you don't find them attractive.

If you don't want to send a face pic then just don't message people who ask for one in their profile. You might not like it but there are loads of guys who are more than happy.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

We send face pics to cpls who we have exchanged a mail or two with , but we never ask for theirs back as its up to them if they choose too or not and see if they like what we look like and take it from there

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

"I'm sorry in advance as I'm sure it has been said before. But please people why are you asking for face pics in first contact messages when your own profile has no pics at all . "

Because they can,but remember,no one is forcing you to respond to them

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

"I'm sorry in advance as I'm sure it has been said before. But please people why are you asking for face pics in first contact messages when your own profile has no pics at all . "

Also private pictures are not counted in public or friendly gallery so it might appear someone has no pics when they do

over a year ago

I dont waste time chatting for ages then to find out theres no attraction . So im one of these ladies who ask for face pix

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

I would never ask for them straight off, but do like to swap reasonably early to guage both parties interest

By *onygirl19Woman
over a year ago

co dublin

I just think it’s fair enough to ask for them , especially if yours are there on public view . If someone doesn’t like it , then simply don’t message me . I clearly ask for them in my first message , and I feel I can ask because mine are there ( all blonde pics are recent, since January of this year ) , and I just don’t have time for endless messaging just to find there is no attraction .

By *onygirl19Woman
over a year ago

co dublin

"I dont waste time chatting for ages then to find out theres no attraction . So im one of these ladies who ask for face pix "

over a year ago

"I just think it’s fair enough to ask for them , especially if yours are there on public view . If someone doesn’t like it , then simply don’t message me . I clearly ask for them in my first message , and I feel I can ask because mine are there ( all blonde pics are recent, since January of this year ) , and I just don’t have time for endless messaging just to find there is no attraction . "

Yep generally we are here for fun attraction sex..or if you want to call it friends with benifits, we have made the mistake of waiting too long to exchanging face pics then silence .. And didn't have the heart to say we weren't interested

over a year ago

"I dont waste time chatting for ages then to find out theres no attraction . So im one of these ladies who ask for face pix "

And that is totally ok as you have profile pics my point is in regards to people whom dont even have a pic at all on profile demanding a face pic with first contact or no reply. I have no problem sending a face pic but not just to get a reply.

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

"

And that is totally ok as you have profile pics my point is in regards to people whom dont even have a pic at all on profile demanding a face pic with first contact or no reply. I have no problem sending a face pic but not just to get a reply."

I try to always reply but if they are not attracted to you it’s often easier to just cut off contact and block rather than risk abuse or rudeness. Or the usual, “send me your pic so I can see what I’m missing..” what would be the point in continuing? Let it go dude, complaining won’t help you out here.

over a year ago

"We are cagey with our face pics and only show if we think its possible we might meet some time, if a guy sends us a face pic and i dont like and decide he aint for me i just delete the message, if i do send one back its always on auto delete after first viewing.

If you are a married woman on site like this you really dont want to many people to see your face especially if you dont intend to meet"

over a year ago

"

Great reply .. nail on head

over a year ago

Point is being lost a bit on OP.

It would be nice if after a nice message or a few that the lady or couple would say .. this is me/us what do you think.

Usually its a face pic or f off demand

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I would never ask for one straight out. Yes it can end up not being someone you are attracted too but I would never ask. I’ve been chatting to a few guys and never seen their face!

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

i never ever ask to see either unless there is a meet sorted id want one only so i know who im looking for

Post new Message to Thread