Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Said I would ask

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can not meet one person on this site.Have been on and off for the guts of two years....why are people on this site so hung up on if you are married or not. I can understand fat big skinny small to much hair no hair age looks size distance....etc. This site is about meeting different people to have sex with. So why would you not be with someone because and this is the point...you are been honest about your situation. It's totally mind boggling.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Get yourself to a social. You'll meet lots of genuine Fabbers and likely have a great night. What happens after that is up to you, and them of course.

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

It truly is just another preference. But many people do have strong feelings about it and you just have to respect that and continue to look for someone you click with. As mentioned above, try socials. Good luck OP

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe the people you are asking aren't attracted to you

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Not meeting attached people is a preference like all the others you listed.

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

Its kinda like dressing up as a woman and expecting all the female profiles to be attracted to you. Unfortunately, its only a few.

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

Ok, take a moment to think about this, you are both married and unverified. So the unverified shows you have not yet proven that you are trustworthy by fab standards (some think this) and you are cheating on your wife (assuming) so this shows another potential level of untrustworthyness.

So you go to someone’s house for a meet, a week later your wife lands at the door, calls your phone or something like that (it’s happened!).

Yes this is an extremely unlikely scenario, but it’s also extremely unlikely that my house will get robbed, I still lock my door. I wish you luck mate but I personally wouldn’t take the risk.

Post new Message to Thread