Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fab and work?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys

Hope you all had a lovely Easter! Just wondering has anyone ever met a colleague, a client or even their boss on fab? I’m somewhat nervous about attending a social event in case I see somebody I know from my job!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Yep it happened to me twice but I am just of the impression that we must live and let live. Neither encounter was ever referred to nor mentioned in my workplace x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can understand what you mean.. but they'll hardly judge you.. plus it'll be handy if your boss was there at the social meets.. ha promotion to keep your trap shut.. haha

By *edsheeranMan
over a year ago

a town

Didnt meet..

but got chatting on here and turned out i was her boss...

but she didnt know lol..

was bit risky to meet her..

over a year ago

"Didnt meet..

but she didnt know lol..

was bit risky to meet her.."

Jesus it really is a small world!!!

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

If you met a colleague at a social I'd say it would be a little awkward at first. You would be there for the same reason so I'd imagine it would be kept between both of you. And you never know could be fun and handy.

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

I was introduced to fab by someone in work

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Yup happened to me once I'd being out of work for a few wks and got chatting on here with someone who turned out to be out new barman.....

over a year ago

We met an ex coleague/boss/friend of mine (Mr Doublehunbon) in a club in the south of France once.

While getting dressed in the play area up stairs. All we hear is "Good show (insert name)"

It was a couple's only night so wasn't Too awkward, but still not ideal. They did however invited us to join them at their table and have a drink with them, which we happily did. The girls really, really hit it off but I think we may of scared him off while getting a little too frisky in the seating area beside them down stairs, we have been known to be quite naughty in public places from time to time

over a year ago

Mrs did meet a male colleague from a her previous job at the Vanilla club recently, he was polite and just said "Hi" he did message us a day or two later to say he hoped we had a great night.

Unfortunately for him we blocked him, not because he was rude or anything of the sort, just the whole mixing business with pleasure/too close to home Craic

By *rit on shannonMan
over a year ago

portumna

met a work colleague on here. I understand your concerns but everyone has a private life and i am sure they woulf be as keen as you are for everyone in the office not to know what tgey get up to on their time off.

just embrace tge fun that could be had once you get involved.

over a year ago

"met a work colleague on here. I understand your concerns but everyone has a private life and i am sure they woulf be as keen as you are for everyone in the office not to know what tgey get up to on their time off.

just embrace tge fun that could be had once you get involved."

Not for us, at all. Nothing sexy, naughty or even the slightest bit appealing to us about playing with people we work with or know from outside of fab. It's a big fat No from us. So it is easier for us to just block and let everyone carry on having their own fun, anonymously

By *aidRXTV/TS
over a year ago

ashbourne

Its happened to me once however in Roxy mode I wasnt recognised at all and he told me I had nice legs hehehe.

I would imagine however that you would both be in the same boat with regards nerves and discression therefor its the same for both of you and I am sure you would both be discreet about it

By *rit on shannonMan
over a year ago

portumna

"met a work colleague on here. I understand your concerns but everyone has a private life and i am sure they woulf be as keen as you are for everyone in the office not to know what tgey get up to on their time off.

Not for us, at all. Nothing sexy, naughty or even the slightest bit appealing to us about playing with people we work with or know from outside of fab. It's a big fat No from us. So it is easier for us to just block and let everyone carry on having their own fun, anonymously

"

hi fully respect your thoughts above wasnt suggesting they should meet people from work just it shouldnt be something holding the OP back from going to socials

over a year ago

hi fully respect your thoughts above wasnt suggesting they should meet people from work just it shouldnt be something holding the OP back from going to socials

"

We fully agree, it hasn't and wouldn't stop us attending socials, parties or clubs.

By *edsheeranMan
over a year ago

a town

"Didnt meet..

but she didnt know lol..

was bit risky to meet her..

Jesus it really is a small world!!!"

i was able to see her at work lol

Post new Message to Thread