Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Face or body?

Jump to newest

By *oupleuncut OP   Couple
over a year ago

dun laoghaire

I'm a sucker for a handsome/pretty face, nice smile and nice eyes and a strong chin. Rock hard abs are great but not my thing, I'd choose face over body when it comes to attraction, what about you fabbers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Face always wins over body. Handsome face and a good firm dad bod can be hotter than any 6 pack

over a year ago

"I'm a sucker for a handsome/pretty face, nice smile and nice eyes and a strong chin. Rock hard abs are great but not my thing, I'd choose face over body when it comes to attraction, what about you fabbers?"

I agree with you 100%. Doesn't matter if they have the most sensuous body with killer curves if I am not attracted to their face. I also have a big thing for eyes in particular.

I know that I am no Adonis or oil painting etc., etc. but I guess we all have our preferences.

over a year ago

A pretty face will grab my attention, but a personality will keep it.

Body type is irrelevant for me.

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Im screwed on both sides...ive a body like a sack of spuds and a face like a melted welly...

over a year ago

Has to be the face for me

Particularly eyes and followed by a lovely smile

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Face diffo for me and personality body size doesn't bother me you could have an amazing body and be as dull as fuck....

over a year ago

A face can make or break attraction for me more than a body alright.... It the eyes

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Wit, charm, conversational skills, personality, these are what draws me to a person first on here, body type really is of no matter to me in any way

over a year ago

"Wit, charm, conversational skills, personality, these are what draws me to a person first on here, body type really is of no matter to me in any way "

So face then?

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"Wit, charm, conversational skills, personality, these are what draws me to a person first on here, body type really is of no matter to me in any way

So face then? "

Meh

over a year ago

Definitely the face for me.

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Eyes and smile say a lot for me and for me it’s the first assumption about personality and ultimately that’s where the spark and chemistry comes from. Yes there has to be a physical spark as well but for me the mental connection is more importand and I love nothing more than to start off teasing the mind and sparking the imagination as then the possibilities are limitless

over a year ago

It's a combination of a lot of things, but personality creates the initial spark of interest.

over a year ago

Has to be the face, the body can change a lot over time so you can never get to comfortable with the one type but them facial features are always going to be there

over a year ago

Face, especially the eyes

over a year ago

Face definitely

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I'm drawn by face but if there's no personality it just doesn't work for me. Looks fade the body changes *sobs uncontrollably * but a crackin personality shines through all day long.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Body all day long

over a year ago

"I'm drawn by face but if there's no personality it just doesn't work for me. Looks fade the body changes *sobs uncontrollably * but a crackin personality shines through all day long."

over a year ago

Might sound cliche but it really is personality first for me, then face and then body.

OP both of you have all three

over a year ago

Same as Miss Carr...for me its the personality that i go for firstly then everything else falls into place hopefully.

over a year ago

Has to be the whole package for me face and body . You can’t fuck a personality, but I do like guys who I can get on with out of the bedroom .

over a year ago

dun laoghaire

"Might sound cliche but it really is personality first for me, then face and then body.

OP both of you have all three "

Aw your a little sweetheart, one of the nicest people on fab those muscular mens bodies are a bit scary to me, I love a bit of meat to grab, I'm such a feeder lol x

over a year ago

Both

over a year ago

"Might sound cliche but it really is personality first for me, then face and then body.

OP both of you have all three Aw your a little sweetheart, one of the nicest people on fab those muscular mens bodies are a bit scary to me, I love a bit of meat to grab, I'm such a feeder lol x "

I remember

over a year ago

dun laoghaire

OP both of you have all three Aw your a little sweetheart, one of the nicest people on fab those muscular mens bodies are a bit scary to me, I love a bit of meat to grab, I'm such a feeder lol x

I remember "

lol

over a year ago

OP both of you have all three Aw your a little sweetheart, one of the nicest people on fab those muscular mens bodies are a bit scary to me, I love a bit of meat to grab, I'm such a feeder lol x "

I second the one of the nicest people on fab part

over a year ago

OP both of you have all three Aw your a little sweetheart, one of the nicest people on fab those muscular mens bodies are a bit scary to me, I love a bit of meat to grab, I'm such a feeder lol x

I second the one of the nicest people on fab part "

Now I’m Scarlett lol

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

OP both of you have all three "

Haha that's great to hear just the order you have them in is a little confusing lol .

Cos the first time we met you sat on my face what lovely lips

Mr dirty xx

over a year ago

Haha that's great to hear just the order you have them in is a little confusing lol .

Mr dirty xx"

Memories

over a year ago

Face for me.nice smile wins every time

By *eracityMan
over a year ago

the big smoke

"I'm a sucker for a handsome/pretty face, nice smile and nice eyes and a strong chin. Rock hard abs are great but not my thing, I'd choose face over body when it comes to attraction, what about you fabbers?"

I go with the mind. Sexy ass mind all day.

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

"I'm a sucker for a handsome/pretty face, nice smile and nice eyes and a strong chin. Rock hard abs are great but not my thing, I'd choose face over body when it comes to attraction, what about you fabbers?

I go with the mind. Sexy ass mind all day. "

Yeah... the mind... the sexiest organ by far. Initial attraction is face, body just a passing glance... and its immediately on to mind / personality. Sense of humour gets me hard every time.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/04/18 15:17:01]

over a year ago

"I'm a sucker for a handsome/pretty face, nice smile and nice eyes and a strong chin. Rock hard abs are great but not my thing, I'd choose face over body when it comes to attraction, what about you fabbers?

I go with the mind. Sexy ass mind all day.

Yeah... the mind... the sexiest organ by far. Initial attraction is face, body just a passing glance... and its immediately on to mind / personality. Sense of humour gets me hard every time."

Agree though it does get me wet rather than hard

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Im screwed on both sides...ive a body like a sack of spuds and a face like a melted welly... "

Lucky prick my back is like what dripped off the melted welly

over a year ago

Well few here have seen my face... all have agreed ive got that christian bale look to me lol. Thats if its your thing. As for me yes face does more than body for me buy the main thing is personality. If you can make me smile your on a winning track

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Oh yeah, the face!

Definitely, hands down.

A handsome/cute face is the undoing of me! I absolutely can't help myself

over a year ago

Both for me, I don't compromise

over a year ago

Personalty is the only thing that going win it for me.

over a year ago

"Personalty is the only thing that going win it for me."
i'd like to think i've personality and hope those who have talked to me can agree... if not they are lying lol.

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Both for me, I don't compromise "

Fussy fussy

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Mr dirty xx

Memories "

Haha yes or maybe a reminder

Post new Message to Thread