Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Creepy

Jump to newest

By *oupleuncut OP   Couple
over a year ago

dun laoghaire

How many times can someone check out your profile until it seems a bit too creepy??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rBakersMan
over a year ago

dublin/kildare/wicklow

"How many times can someone check out your profile until it seems a bit too creepy??"

If your asking it's creeping you out already, block them and forget about them.

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

Why would that bother anyone who looks at your profile,isn't that a good thing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hate when you message them to say hi, they read it and dont reply... and go back to looking at your profile.

But I dont think its creepy, some guys profiles on here and I live on them, I look at them so often so I can't talk about being a creep!

By *K430Man
over a year ago

Tipperary

And keep in mind at least you can see how many times these guys / ladies have looked , the hidden might have looked twice as much

over a year ago

"And keep in mind at least you can see how many times these guys / ladies have looked , the hidden might have looked twice as much"

True!!! thats me, the unseen lurker

By *rBakersMan
over a year ago

dublin/kildare/wicklow

"And keep in mind at least you can see how many times these guys / ladies have looked , the hidden might have looked twice as much

True!!! thats me, the unseen lurker "

Perv

By *onygirl19Woman
over a year ago

co dublin

"And keep in mind at least you can see how many times these guys / ladies have looked , the hidden might have looked twice as much"

I think you can see that a hidden profile has looked at you , ?? Not 100% sure though

over a year ago

"And keep in mind at least you can see how many times these guys / ladies have looked , the hidden might have looked twice as much

Perv "

Just for that - I perved at your pics

over a year ago

Perv

Just for that - I perved at your pics "

And I at yours

over a year ago

Perv

And I at yours "

I like your suit

over a year ago

dun laoghaire

A guy looked at our profile 16 times in one hour....even I can't stand to look at myself that meny times??

over a year ago

Perv

And I at yours

I like your suit "

Thanks it's going into the dry cleaners for another wearing next weekend

over a year ago

No harm in looking..

over a year ago

Perv

And I at yours

I like your suit

Thanks it's going into the dry cleaners for another wearing next weekend "

Looks like it fits well

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"A guy looked at our profile 16 times in one hour....even I can't stand to look at myself that meny times??

"

I think once u can see them it's not if they were doing it in stealth and mailing u from a blank profile it creep me more

over a year ago

Perv

And I at yours

I like your suit

Thanks it's going into the dry cleaners for another wearing next weekend

Looks like it fits well "

Let's hope it still does

over a year ago

"A guy looked at our profile 16 times in one hour....even I can't stand to look at myself that meny times??

"

He might have backed out of a page into it a few times or something... if it creeps you out block him

By *rBakersMan
over a year ago

dublin/kildare/wicklow

Perv

Just for that - I perved at your pics "

LOOOOOOL

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I perv on a certain few profiles all the time on here it's proberly stalking at this stage oopps !!!!

By *ive_Have_FunMan
over a year ago

cork

I'm new enough here and find myself going into profiles several times as I can't remember who's who...

I go back in and "ah yea" they are looking for couples, women, men younger than me (although in my head in still 22 )

over a year ago

If you're going back and forwards to read verifications and check out dates of pics, to see who's who, I suppose it can add up to many looks in one day hehe

over a year ago

dun laoghaire

"I'm new enough here and find myself going into profiles several times as I can't remember who's who...

I go back in and "ah yea" they are looking for couples, women, men younger than me (although in my head in still 22 )"

lol you just creeped my profile...you should go in like a ninja??

By *ive_Have_FunMan
over a year ago

cork

"I'm new enough here and find myself going into profiles several times as I can't remember who's who...

I go back in and "ah yea" they are looking for couples, women, men younger than me (although in my head in still 22 ) lol you just creeped my profile...you should go in like a ninja??

"

Well I had to check you out to see why they are continually checking you out

Now I know your hot stuff I'll have to remind myself several times a day.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I hate when you message them to say hi, they read it and dont reply... and go back to looking at your profile.

But I dont think its creepy, some guys profiles on here and I live on them, I look at them so often so I can't talk about being a creep! "

You mean you stalk more than just me?

over a year ago

"I hate when you message them to say hi, they read it and dont reply... and go back to looking at your profile.

But I dont think its creepy, some guys profiles on here and I live on them, I look at them so often so I can't talk about being a creep!

You mean you stalk more than just me? "

Please tell me I'm in ninja mode

over a year ago

He was probably having a little wank they are sexy pics.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"How many times can someone check out your profile until it seems a bit too creepy??"

Alas it seems on here that if a brad pitt lookalike checked out profiles 100 times it would be acceptable but if it's kevin from huddersfield it's creepy,same as in the real world a good looking guy approaches a girl he is being romantic if the guy is anything less than a 5 on the looks scale he's being a creep or a perv. Suck it up buttercups if you don't like peeps looking at your PUBLIC profiles hide them or delete them.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

It's a great profile. We check it out often.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"How many times can someone check out your profile until it seems a bit too creepy??

Alas it seems on here that if a brad pitt lookalike checked out profiles 100 times it would be acceptable but if it's kevin from huddersfield it's creepy,same as in the real world a good looking guy approaches a girl he is being romantic if the guy is anything less than a 5 on the looks scale he's being a creep or a perv. Suck it up buttercups if you don't like peeps looking at your PUBLIC profiles hide them or delete them."

Brad Pitt lookalikes can also be creeps.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Surely the point of having a displayed profile is so people can view it. I have viewed profiles several times in a row if I am reading forums, been logged off the site, new pics added etc etc.

If you find it creepy of a particular person then block them

over a year ago

Looking at profiles on fab....na can't be bothered with that!!!

over a year ago

"Surely the point of having a displayed profile is so people can view it. I have viewed profiles several times in a row if I am reading forums, been logged off the site, new pics added etc etc.

If you find it creepy of a particular person then block them "

Exactly, besides what about the ones who may be viewing you 100s of times via stealth mode? Don't put up pics if you don't want people looking at them.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"How many times can someone check out your profile until it seems a bit too creepy??

Alas it seems on here that if a brad pitt lookalike checked out profiles 100 times it would be acceptable but if it's kevin from huddersfield it's creepy,same as in the real world a good looking guy approaches a girl he is being romantic if the guy is anything less than a 5 on the looks scale he's being a creep or a perv. Suck it up buttercups if you don't like peeps looking at your PUBLIC profiles hide them or delete them.

Brad Pitt lookalikes can also be creeps. "

the beautiful people do tend to get more leeway than the ordinary joe soaps

over a year ago

Brad Pitt lookalikes can also be creeps.

the beautiful people do tend to get more leeway than the ordinary joe soaps"

Very true.

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

So someone is looking at public pics...you can block that person/those people...or just enjoy the attention...for any number of reasons they might not have mailed...why not say hello to them

By *ive_Have_FunMan
over a year ago

cork

"He was probably having a little wank they are sexy pics. "

With yours HotWifeCuck

By *ixpackCouple
over a year ago

South

"

Could be just someone going offline and back online due to bad internet connection.

I forget and leave pages open all the time on my phone then realise hours later

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Exactly what others have said. They are public pics. We put them there ourselves. You don't want them looked at then put them away. I'm sure you have come across a profile yourselves and had a few peaks. Creepy it is not

over a year ago

Fucking men on here really are the pits, between sending messages and now looking at profiles, are there no depths to which we won't sink

If you don't want people looking at your profile hide it or if it's one particular person block them

over a year ago

"He was probably having a little wank they are sexy pics.

With yours HotWifeCuck "

Why thank you

over a year ago

dun laoghaire

Just reading some of the comments, I never said I don't want people checking out my profile I just simply how many views by one person would you find creepy...maybe it's me doing the creeping

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Just had a little perv there some hot looking pics can see why they might keep poping in lol

Oh and was in ninja mode too

over a year ago

"Just had a little perv there some hot looking pics can see why they might keep poping in lol

Oh and was in ninja mode too

"

lol bloody Bruce lee grease monkey lol

over a year ago

I go back in and "ah yea" they are looking for couples, women, men younger than me (although in my head in still 22 ) lol you just creeped my profile...you should go in like a ninja??

Well I had to check you out to see why they are continually checking you out

Now I know your hot stuff I'll have to remind myself several times a day. "

Yep, i agree... definatly worth creeping

over a year ago

More annoying than creepy really

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The curse of the look @ me feature. Become a non supporter and you don't have to worry about that anymore.

over a year ago

Officially 137, but anything over 118, we start getting a bit freaked out

over a year ago

Ive no problem with lookie loos that dont talk, saying hello doesnt cost anything so im more than happy to message someone if i view them and like what i see, i do tend to find it creepy though when you try be nice to someone and get totally ignored... and then they view you. That and bi/gay men who try turn you even when you say your straight. Ive had one or two send the same message several times to me even after telling them no offence but im not into that.

over a year ago

Maybe he has Alzheimer's

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Only encouraging someone to set a new record perv now OP?!!!

Post new Message to Thread