Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Thank you! A million times over!!

Jump to newest

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the gentlemen that threw a strop, pitched a fit or just had a plain old temper tantrum in the forums today. You've all been hilarious and a great source of entertainment to both the men and women of Fab. Lads, I salute you! Your bitterness, entitlement, and lack of self awareness was beautifully showcased. Your cluelessness is truly an art form.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Women complain just as much to be fair only there's a girl power element and men falling over themselves to agree with all their complaints. Girls complaining about double messaged can block those guys or all single guys and make first contact, guys complaining about girls not being fully interactive despite their best efforts need to learn to move on and in the end we all need to see that everyone bitches.

over a year ago

Thank you.. at least some FEMALES on here can show some gratitude and appriciation for how hard it is for us on here

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Women complain just as much to be fair only there's a girl power element and men falling over themselves to agree with all their complaints. Girls complaining about double messaged can block those guys or all single guys and make first contact, guys complaining about girls not being fully interactive despite their best efforts need to learn to move on and in the end we all need to see that everyone bitches. "

I was just showing gratitude for the entertainment!

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Thank you.. at least some FEMALES on here can show some gratitude and appriciation for how hard it is for us on here"

Females are cool like that. Even the sluts.

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

It’s been very helpful hasn’t it!! I love that you can add a note to profiles that are a holes so you know never to meet them!!

over a year ago

"It’s been very helpful hasn’t it!! I love that you can add a note to profiles that are a holes so you know never to meet them!!"

Wait what? No one told me that... is there a reset button...

over a year ago

Like wise i make a few notes myself

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"It’s been very helpful hasn’t it!! I love that you can add a note to profiles that are a holes so you know never to meet them!!"

It has been a banner day for profile notes and preemptive blocking! Reading these threads today has been more effective than any filter available

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Log off for a wk and what did I miss!!!!!

over a year ago

"I just wanted to give a shout out to all the gentlemen that threw a strop, pitched a fit or just had a plain old temper tantrum in the forums today. You've all been hilarious and a great source of entertainment to both the men and women of Fab. Lads, I salute you! Your bitterness, entitlement, and lack of self awareness was beautifully showcased. Your cluelessness is truly an art form. "

one of the best days on fab in a while... wait, am I part of the entertainment or the entertained?

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Log off for a wk and what did I miss!!!!!"

Ah Missus! The craic was 90!!

over a year ago

There has been a fair bit of vitreol today.Any wonder its hard for single blokes on here

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

"It’s been very helpful hasn’t it!! I love that you can add a note to profiles that are a holes so you know never to meet them!!

Wait what? No one told me that... is there a reset button... "

Thank God I was at work alllll day

over a year ago

The same old shite is all i am reading catching up on the forums tonight from both guys and gals might i say

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Log off for a wk and what did I miss!!!!!

Ah Missus! The craic was 90!!

"

Awe God dam.....!!!!!!!

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Log off for a wk and what did I miss!!!!!

The same old shite is all i am reading catching up on the forums tonight from both guys and gals might i say"

Same old shite topics but they just really gave it socks today! Absolutely brilliant!

over a year ago

OK I thought I knew what everyone was on about but I actually don't think I do. I'm either slow (that's very possible) or desensitised to controversial comments.

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I just wanted to give a shout out to all the gentlemen that threw a strop, pitched a fit or just had a plain old temper tantrum in the forums today. You've all been hilarious and a great source of entertainment to both the men and women of Fab. Lads, I salute you! Your bitterness, entitlement, and lack of self awareness was beautifully showcased. Your cluelessness is truly an art form.

one of the best days on fab in a while... wait, am I part of the entertainment or the entertained? "

I didn't see you stomping your feet or threatening to take your ball and go home. You must have been entertained like the rest of us

over a year ago

What did I miss?? Sounds as good as Glenroe !!

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"What did I miss?? Sounds as good as Glenroe !! "

Some lads are mad as Hell and they're not going to take it anymore!

over a year ago

All i can read on the forums today is ladys taking the piss out of guys and guys stupid enough to bite its meant to be a swinging site where people want to meet up for fun or thats what it was set up for not slagging each other off people on here for ages and very little meets seem to do all the talking and slagging

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"All i can read on the forums today is ladys taking the piss out of guys and guys stupid enough to bite its meant to be a swinging site where people want to meet up for fun or thats what it was set up for not slagging each other off people on here for ages and very little meets seem to do all the talking and slagging "

K.

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"All i can read on the forums today is ladys taking the piss out of guys and guys stupid enough to bite its meant to be a swinging site where people want to meet up for fun or thats what it was set up for not slagging each other off people on here for ages and very little meets seem to do all the talking and slagging "

How many meets would you suggest someone had before they talk or have a laugh at ridiculous behaviour? Just a ballpark estimate would be fine.

over a year ago

how many meets are required to qualify for talking and slagging? I didn't realise there was a quota

over a year ago

"All i can read on the forums today is ladys taking the piss out of guys and guys stupid enough to bite its meant to be a swinging site where people want to meet up for fun or thats what it was set up for not slagging each other off people on here for ages and very little meets seem to do all the talking and slagging

How many meets would you suggest someone had before they talk or have a laugh at ridiculous behaviour? Just a ballpark estimate would be fine. "

ha! snap!

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"All i can read on the forums today is ladys taking the piss out of guys and guys stupid enough to bite its meant to be a swinging site where people want to meet up for fun or thats what it was set up for not slagging each other off people on here for ages and very little meets seem to do all the talking and slagging

how many meets are required to qualify for talking and slagging? I didn't realise there was a quota "

Wanna get coffee next week? If I veri you and you veri me maybe then we'd be closer to being allowed to have some craic

over a year ago

how many meets are required to qualify for talking and slagging? I didn't realise there was a quota

Wanna get coffee next week? If I veri you and you veri me maybe then we'd be closer to being allowed to have some craic "

yeah ok cool! seeing as you asked so nicely and it's for a great cause!

maybe you might show me how you mastered the science of the message to get a meet in one!

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I'm glad that the OP made this post today and not yesterday

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Wanna get coffee next week? If I veri you and you veri me maybe then we'd be closer to being allowed to have some craic

maybe you might show me how you mastered the science of the message to get a meet in one! "

I used The Force

over a year ago

maybe you might show me how you mastered the science of the message to get a meet in one!

I used The Force "

ooh I love the force. To infinity and beyond. starlord and the enterprise are my favourite

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I'm glad that the OP made this post today and not yesterday "

Oh because I was having a serious discussion about r@pe culture? Yeah, that's not really that funny no matter what side of it you are on. I was entertained today by grown men throwing hissy fits because women don't reply as politely as they think they should. Purely silly behavior. Nothing nafarious or sinister. But if you think r@pe and how people react to it is entertaining maybe you should make a thread about it!

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"I just wanted to give a shout out to all the gentlemen that threw a strop, pitched a fit or just had a plain old temper tantrum in the forums today. You've all been hilarious and a great source of entertainment to both the men and women of Fab. Lads, I salute you! Your bitterness, entitlement, and lack of self awareness was beautifully showcased. Your cluelessness is truly an art form. "

I congratulate you on your sarcastic view of the forum today by the sad few.

Looking at your replies to others, you are running the risk of joining the entertainment gang your comments were aimed at. Happy fabbing enjoy the entertainment.

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I just wanted to give a shout out to all the gentlemen that threw a strop, pitched a fit or just had a plain old temper tantrum in the forums today. You've all been hilarious and a great source of entertainment to both the men and women of Fab. Lads, I salute you! Your bitterness, entitlement, and lack of self awareness was beautifully showcased. Your cluelessness is truly an art form.

Looking at your replies to others, you are running the risk of joining the entertainment gang your comments were aimed at. Happy fabbing enjoy the entertainment. "

Oh! Thank you for the compliment! But I have a lot of work to do before I catch up with them!

Happy Fabbing xx

over a year ago

Hope the threads haven't been deleted ,I wanna see what I've missed

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

Looking at your replies to others, you are running the risk of joining the entertainment gang your comments were aimed at. Happy fabbing enjoy the entertainment.

Oh! Thank you for the compliment! But I have a lot of work to do before I catch up with them!

Happy Fabbing xx"

Happy fabbing xx

over a year ago

"Hope the threads haven't been deleted ,I wanna see what I've missed "

you won't bee disappointed Goldie!

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hope the threads haven't been deleted ,I wanna see what I've missed "

If you find them Goldie will you point me in their direction

over a year ago

To be fair they're actually not that entertaining. It's a standard thread with some debating and no real drama. If you think that entertainment you should see my friends group chat when we fall out and its weekly so loads of episodes

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"To be fair they're actually not that entertaining. It's a standard thread with some debating and no real drama. If you think that entertainment you should see my friends group chat when we fall out and its weekly so loads of episodes "

It was the same old crap as always. There were just a few legends that were like a dog with a bone and it was hilarious. And so many people genuinely tried offering advice and pointed out that coming on the forums and saying that most women on Fab are stuck up probably wouldn't attract many women. But it was just no use and it got more and more hilarious

over a year ago

It seems to have been a very busy 2 days with complaining

Or maybe that was just me talking to myself again

over a year ago

Jesus, can't leave you fuckers alone for a few hours without the shit hitting the fan

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Jesus, can't leave you fuckers alone for a few hours without the shit hitting the fan "

Sorry Bug

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"It seems to have been a very busy 2 days with complaining

Or maybe that was just me talking to myself again "

Hahaha!

over a year ago

"Jesus, can't leave you fuckers alone for a few hours without the shit hitting the fan

Sorry Bug "

Don't let it happen again Kellogg's or I'll put you across my knee

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Jesus, can't leave you fuckers alone for a few hours without the shit hitting the fan

Sorry Bug

Don't let it happen again Kellogg's or I'll put you across my knee "

...that is a horribly ineffective deterrent

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I'm glad that the OP made this post today and not yesterday

Oh because I was having a serious discussion about r@pe culture? Yeah, that's not really that funny no matter what side of it you are on. I was entertained today by grown men throwing hissy fits because women don't reply as politely as they think they should. Purely silly behavior. Nothing nafarious or sinister. But if you think r@pe and how people react to it is entertaining maybe you should make a thread about it! "

No, not at all.

I was happy you are commenting on exactly what you are commenting on and happy to get back to the pure silliness.

over a year ago

Damn.....

what did I miss this time?

over a year ago

Happy Easter hunnie hope you have a good 1 kisses Meow

over a year ago

"Damn.....

what did I miss this time?

"

Sounds like business as usual to me

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

I was going to post...and then i said i wouldnt....then i changed my mind...and now i cant remember what i was going to say...so have a happy zombie jesus wknd folks

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Hang on until i get my popcorn.

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hang on until i get my popcorn."

It's over. Lol, was great while it was going on though!

It's funny a similar post was put up in the UK forum this morning. People were off the charts yesterday

Hey, maybe they were all hyped up on a sugar buzz from too many Easter eggs??

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 31/03/18 09:37:39]

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Could normally blame the lack of drink but they had no excuse yesterday!

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Maybe it's because its a blue full moon tonight

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Maybe it's because its a blue full moon tonight "

Haha! I'd say you're not far off the mark on that one

By *artinlastMan
over a year ago

Dublin & London

I hear ya... Just reading through... Entertaining, indeed

over a year ago

OP no offence to you personally but this thread adds to yesterday's Circus

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"OP no offence to you personally but this thread adds to yesterday's Circus "

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"OP no offence to you personally but this thread adds to yesterday's Circus "

You think?

over a year ago

and I missed all the fun

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I just wanted to give a shout out to all the gentlemen that threw a strop, pitched a fit or just had a plain old temper tantrum in the forums today. You've all been hilarious and a great source of entertainment to both the men and women of Fab. Lads, I salute you! Your bitterness, entitlement, and lack of self awareness was beautifully showcased. Your cluelessness is truly an art form. and I missed all the fun "

Don't worry Cindy! Lol, I can tell you all about it, haha!

No, it wasn't anything that isn't said everyday it was a handful of people were really wound up and it was hilarious.

over a year ago

Did the feminist get triggered??

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Did the feminist get triggered?? "

No, not at all! Well, just my funny bone! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the threads yesterday. It wasn't upsetting in the least bit. It was fucking hilarious

over a year ago

No, not at all! Well, just my funny bone! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the threads yesterday. It wasn't upsetting in the least bit. It was fucking hilarious "

my feminist did

over a year ago

No, not at all! Well, just my funny bone! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the threads yesterday. It wasn't upsetting in the least bit. It was fucking hilarious "

You’re blatantly overplaying how funny you found it to try and mask how much it got under your skin. (Hint: it was the over use of this emoji that gave it away ( ) lol)

By *09309309 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

No, not at all! Well, just my funny bone! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the threads yesterday. It wasn't upsetting in the least bit. It was fucking hilarious

You’re blatantly overplaying how funny you found it to try and mask how much it got under your skin. (Hint: it was the over use of this emoji that gave it away ( ) lol)

"

No I genuinely found it hilarious. BTW I like emojis! And I smile and laugh when I find things funny

And yesterday was hilarious! Honestly, there is no particular subject that was discussed on those threads pertinent enough to me to get under my skin. I don't have the problems that were being discussed and I never will. I just like laughing at silly people. They entertain me

over a year ago

What did I miss

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"It’s been very helpful hasn’t it!! I love that you can add a note to profiles that are a holes so you know never to meet them!!

It has been a banner day for profile notes and preemptive blocking! Reading these threads today has been more effective than any filter available "

Dunno what happened today, but taking glee out of people arguing isn't very attractive to me, and I lack the ability to leave notes on peoples profiles, so feel free to add notes to my profile not to meet me, if you haven't already that is.

Cheers.

over a year ago

It has been a banner day for profile notes and preemptive blocking! Reading these threads today has been more effective than any filter available

Dunno what happened today, but taking glee out of people arguing isn't very attractive to me, and I lack the ability to leave notes on peoples profiles, so feel free to add notes to my profile not to meet me, if you haven't already that is.

Cheers."

Totally agree good comment

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Cheers.

Totally agree good comment"

Well said.

It's obvious this faux humour is a desperate attempt to cover up some hidden outrage.

over a year ago

Cheers.

Well said.

It's obvious this faux humour is a desperate attempt to cover up some hidden outrage."

if you have another glance at the op's opening post, you'll notice she actually said nothing about people arguing! also the 'dunno what happened today' part on a thread that was posted 2 days ago about 2 days ago gives the impression that he doesn't know what happened today... or yesterday, or 2 days ago for that matter

so if it was me, I probably wouldn't totally agree and in fact it then appears to be an irrelevant comment!

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Cheers.

Well said.

It's obvious this faux humour is a desperate attempt to cover up some hidden outrage.

if you have another glance at the op's opening post, you'll notice she actually said nothing about people arguing! also the 'dunno what happened today' part on a thread that was posted 2 days ago about 2 days ago gives the impression that he doesn't know what happened today... or yesterday, or 2 days ago for that matter

so if it was me, I probably wouldn't totally agree and in fact it then appears to be an irrelevant comment! "

The fact that this thread was started really says it all for me.

Post new Message to Thread