Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How good are you at licking pussy?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So a lady friend of mine is totally turned on by the idea of being blindfolded and having someone have their way with her.

She loves a good lick out but most guys are apparently awful.

Curious if any men or women for that matter here fancy themselves as a lickout expert? Having a big cock is also an added bonus as she may have a use for that too.

Any women or men that are interested pm me. Anyone with no verifications and no pics will be ignored.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

'A good lickout' that phrase is gross

over a year ago

"'A good lickout' that phrase is gross "

What other terms are their? Apologies for grossing you out ha

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Awful phrase...

Better one please

over a year ago

Jesus it's not difficult to offend anyone here is it

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I'm not offend . I just dislike it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve always been told I’m very good at it

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

What about "being tongue deep in the sacred garden"?

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

I love given it I think it a great way to stim alady

over a year ago

I used to awful at it, hadn't a notion what I was doing but but a bit of direction and a lot of practice things got better! I absolutely love doing with the right girl. I have to be extremely attracted to someone though.

By *eracityMan
over a year ago

the big smoke

"Awful phrase...

Better one please "

Whistle in the valley?

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Awful phrase...

Better one please

Whistle in the valley? "

Worse

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

I always forget to ask so don't know

over a year ago

fanny munching

over a year ago

Drinking from the furry cup??

over a year ago

I'm brutal at it.... worst ever I was told . Another said shocking

over a year ago

I guess it is all about applying oneself in a thoroughly unselfish way and either being able to read the body language of whomesoever you are with OR following direction well.

Personally I LOVE having someone straddle my head and lower themself onto my mouth .... find that's best to be able to settle in and pay proper homage to the lady in question. I know most ladies might prefer to be lying down but that is my preference.

over a year ago

DO start softly..include your fingers too...build up slowly to firm licking with buckets attention to her reaction. Tip of your tongue for her clitoris..

DO NOT go at it like a calf licking a salt stick. Lol

over a year ago

Why don't you do it yourself OP?

over a year ago

If you enjoy giving it you're probably good at it because the more you enjoy it the more you'll want to get a reaction from the person you're giving it to. Personally it's my favourite thing to do in bed.

over a year ago

"I'm brutal at it.... worst ever I was told . Another said shocking "

That was a bit harsh whoever said that to ya

over a year ago

"I'm brutal at it.... worst ever I was told . Another said shocking

That was a bit harsh whoever said that to ya "

He might have been sucking a toe at the time?

But agreed, very harsh

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Is there a scale of 1 to 10 that we could rate ourselves on...or maybe an exam....an oral..(pun very much intended)....or is it just a case of knowing that your good

over a year ago

"If you enjoy giving it you're probably good at it because the more you enjoy it the more you'll want to get a reaction from the person you're giving it to. Personally it's my favourite thing to do in bed."

This

I think there are not many hornier things than having a sexy lady straddling your head as you lick, kiss, tease, suck and please her using just your lips and tongue. Hearing her breathing quicken....... tiny moans escaping past her lips.......staring up at her and seeing that look in her eyes as she nears orgasm...... giving in to the moment where ALL she has to do is relax and focus solely on what I would hope were exquisite sensations. Yeah - it's safe to say that I love it!!

over a year ago

Slurp slurp

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

I see myself as an enthusiastic amateur, it's about the journey not just the destination...

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I think every woman likes it differently.

I’ve had to stop guys that were going mental licking like a crazy yoke. I’ve also nearly kicked someone in the head for sucking my clit, yet I hear some ladies love that.

You need to listen to her, watch her reactions. If she’s unreactive ask her what she would like you to do..

some ladies don’t even like it.. which is fair enough.

I LOVE it.. (don’t get it on most meets from here, despite the usual BS, of “I love licking pussy”)

Sorry OP.. I kinda went off track

over a year ago

For me i love to tenderly kiss and caress a ladys fine tasting flower......if you love what you do and are enthusiastic you will be abke to follow the body langague

By *ammerandthongsCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

We are both amazing at it

Amy and Gareth

over a year ago

Awful! But I make a mean ham and cheese toastie to make up for it

By *luteguyMan
over a year ago

Here and There

"Awful phrase...

Better one please "

The obvious one is: Tipping the Velvet

Although I do know one woman who got this wrong and referred to it as Mingeing the Carpet

Which oddly works but isn't really an improvement

By *adypleasercossacMan
over a year ago

antrim

[Removed by poster at 24/03/18 21:16:09]

By *adypleasercossacMan
over a year ago

antrim

"I think every woman likes it differently.

I’ve had to stop guys that were going mental licking like a crazy yoke. I’ve also nearly kicked someone in the head for sucking my clit, yet I hear some ladies love that.

You need to listen to her, watch her reactions. If she’s unreactive ask her what she would like you to do..

I LOVE it.. (don’t get it on most meets from here, despite the usual BS, of “I love licking pussy”)

"

I would lick your pussy for days. I love to too the red velvet.

over a year ago

I've been told I'm good but I really enjoy it even if I was terrible at it

By *iWonder89Man
over a year ago

Killester

Due to a childhood injury I can't even stick out my tongue, needless to say my skills in that department are sadly lacking.

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Im still in training.....

over a year ago

TripAdvisor - Dublin_exhibitor

“Greatest Head ever”

***** “Tongue of the gods”

“Born to eat pussy”

By *odernLoveDublinMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I think every woman likes it differently.

"

Agree 100% with this

over a year ago

"TripAdvisor - Dublin_exhibitor

“Greatest Head ever”

***** “Tongue of the gods”

“Born to eat pussy”

"

This made me lol

over a year ago

Great advice there the best being every woman is different and likes different things but does anyone know if the original poster actually got his lady friend sorted or is she waiting for us to cum to a consensus!!!

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I see myself as an enthusiastic amateur, it's about the journey not just the destination... "

this.

Yes, every woman is different and you have to learn to read her body/vocal reactions but as Wilder intones, take your time, don't rush to the winning strip. Enjoy, taste and tease on the way. Lapping like a week old puppy rarely works, well, not until the final minute or so anyway, for some.

There are definitely women who do like to have the clit sucked but it also depends on what you do with the bud when it's between your lips. Anything more than gentle grazing with teeth or tongue is likely to get your head in a vice! Try running the rough back of your tongue slowly over it and watch the reaction. I should say that this technique would be for the latter stages.

Best stop now before I give all my secrets away

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Well...

"Can lick like Lassie..."

one horny bitch said

but that was before doggy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/18 00:26:02]

over a year ago

You have 2 know the right cord some pussy's are an a g. Some e minor. An so on. If you get her 2 join in on the sing song you found the right cord

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"You have 2 know the right cord some pussy's are an a g. Some e minor. An so on. If you get her 2 join in on the sing song you found the right cord"

----------------

A sing-song and a lick along

Ahh sure why not??

over a year ago

You might need to give me pointers

over a year ago

"If you enjoy giving it you're probably good at it because the more you enjoy it the more you'll want to get a reaction from the person you're giving it to. Personally it's my favourite thing to do in bed.

This

I think there are not many hornier things than having a sexy lady straddling your head as you lick, kiss, tease, suck and please her using just your lips and tongue. Hearing her breathing quicken....... tiny moans escaping past her lips.......staring up at her and seeing that look in her eyes as she nears orgasm...... giving in to the moment where ALL she has to do is relax and focus solely on what I would hope were exquisite sensations. Yeah - it's safe to say that I love it!!"

Double this..

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"If you enjoy giving it you're probably good at it because the more you enjoy it the more you'll want to get a reaction from the person you're giving it to. Personally it's my favourite thing to do in bed.

This

I think there are not many hornier things than having a sexy lady straddling your head as you lick, kiss, tease, suck and please her using just your lips and tongue. Hearing her breathing quicken....... tiny moans escaping past her lips.......staring up at her and seeing that look in her eyes as she nears orgasm...... giving in to the moment where ALL she has to do is relax and focus solely on what I would hope were exquisite sensations. Yeah - it's safe to say that I love it!!

Double this.. "

Completely agree.

Unfortunately not all ladies are comfortable and confident enough in themselves for this position.

Not sure why, as it gives them much more control than the flat of the back position but c'est la vie and whatever works for the lady, works for me

Can't help but add a few encouraging

over a year ago

This

Double this..

Completely agree.

Unfortunately not all ladies are comfortable and confident enough in themselves for this position.

Not sure why, as it gives them much more control than the flat of the back position but c'est la vie and whatever works for the lady, works for me

Can't help but add a few encouraging "

Yes I have discussed this position and some are not comfortable with that position for a variety of reasons. I think the main one possibly being if you are focussing solely on them then they might prefer being able to lie down and thoroughly relax..... no problem with that at all but I prefer to be able to "settle in" for a nice, long, protracted period of time where I can enjoy what I am doing too...... oh and added benefit from that positiin is the ability to be showered by their cum if they squirt during it too ....... mmmmmmmmmm YUMMY!!!!

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man
over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

.. not good at all

But I'm sure with a little help, room for improvement

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love getting my lips around some pretty little lips

By *rianSthDubMan
over a year ago

dun laoghaire

It's not for everyone... Some women are uncomfortable with you giving oral on a first meet ...others really enjoy it and would be anxious to receive oral on a first meet....certainly most enjoyable for me to gorge myself on her in this way..

It's my turn on to turn on a woman. The more she becomes turned on then the more I do. Hardly anything finer than having a woman moan and squirm with ecstasy as I make her cum in my mouth.

Sheer bliss for me as I hope it is for her.

Just a thought.

Brian

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Agreed.

over a year ago

Has anyone male or female whilst receiving oral said "ah you know what your actually pretty shit at this"

I think due to this alot of us probably think we are better than we are...

On that note I am fantastic at it

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

It's genuinely hard to find someone who is highly skilled at it. Nothing is more disappointing than being ready for a minding blowing experience because a guy has boasted about his skills only to be licked like a postage stamp for a few minutes before you tap them on the shoulder and say, Yeah that's grand. You're alright.

over a year ago

"It's genuinely hard to find someone who is highly skilled at it. Nothing is more disappointing than being ready for a minding blowing experience because a guy has boasted about his skills only to be licked like a postage stamp for a few minutes before you tap them on the shoulder and say, Yeah that's grand. You're alright. "

over a year ago

I can't wait to find out.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/18 15:35:18]

over a year ago

Personally I love doing it. Nothing turns me on more than when the woman I'm with is enjoying herself. I get satisfaction when she is satisfied. I find because I enjoy doing it I put in more of an effort.

A personal favourite technique I like to use is, tracing the letters of the alphabet on her clit with your tongue. Tantalising, teasing and gets results.

over a year ago

"I can't wait to find out. "

Should we form a line and you can just give feedback and ratings out of 10.

The P Factor

Licking with the Fabs...

over a year ago

"Personally I love doing it. Nothing turns me on more than when the woman I'm with is enjoying herself. I get satisfaction when she is satisfied. I find because I enjoy doing it I put in more of an effort.

A personal favourite technique I like to use is, tracing the letters of the alphabet on her clit with your tongue. Tantalising, teasing and gets results."

What letter do you normally get to??

over a year ago

"Personally I love doing it. Nothing turns me on more than when the woman I'm with is enjoying herself. I get satisfaction when she is satisfied. I find because I enjoy doing it I put in more of an effort.

A personal favourite technique I like to use is, tracing the letters of the alphabet on her clit with your tongue. Tantalising, teasing and gets results.

What letter do you normally get to??"

Maybe you'll find out

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Im still traing and need a training partner....any volinteers

over a year ago

Ive only ever given oral to a couple of girls (not greedy, I haven't been with many haha) but they really liked it. What I do is kiss my way down the body, tease the vagina for a few minutes and then lick and suck the clit until the girl is happy. Any other tips from women or is that sufficient? Worked for me so far. Missing anything?

over a year ago

most guys are on here to lick pussy i dont think your going to get many who will say their no good at it ha

By *addy0Man
over a year ago

carlow town

My verie's say I'm good at it,but I dunno

By *iscreet Dundrum GentMan
over a year ago

South County Dublin/Wicklow

Yum - my favourite pastime!!!

By *achelsWoman
over a year ago

ni

A personal favourite technique I like to use is, tracing the letters of the alphabet on her clit with your tongue. Tantalising, teasing and gets results."

Hmm

over a year ago

lick out, id say im a connoisseur of pussy

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

[Removed by poster at 02/04/18 17:55:41]

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

"lick out, id say im a connoisseur of pussy "

Id to google connoiseur...ive realised im no connoiseur of it...but by jaysus i like it an awfull lot

over a year ago

ha ha good man

over a year ago

Drinking from the hairy bucket is another term ( not sure if it's better)

Pretty good at giving oral pleasure myself

over a year ago

I'm shite, need more practice

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I'm good apparently

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm always been asked to do repeat orals not sure if that's good or bad

By *ighighdrawMan
over a year ago

Dublin border

So who do you think is best????

over a year ago

"I'm always been asked to do repeat orals not sure if that's good or bad

"

Do some more studying you!!!

By *iiboyMan
over a year ago

Tankardstown

"So a lady friend of mine is totally turned on by the idea of being blindfolded and having someone have their way with her.

She loves a good lick out but most guys are apparently awful.

Curious if any men or women for that matter here fancy themselves as a lickout expert? Having a big cock is also an added bonus as she may have a use for that too.

Any women or men that are interested pm me. Anyone with no verifications and no pics will be ignored. "

Cunnilingus is a tongue twister and i excel ,

over a year ago

So who do you think is best???? "

I dont kiss and tell lol

By *ighighdrawMan
over a year ago

Dublin border

So who do you think is best????

I dont kiss and tell lol "

No more Larry the lizard for you so!!

over a year ago

I've been told I'm pretty good, but what's good for one woman might not be what another woman likes! so on that basis I wouldn't profess to be brilliant at it!

I just hope the next time I go down on a woman she'll really enjoy the experience

By *09309309Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

" I've been told I'm pretty good, but what's good for one woman might not be what another woman likes! so on that basis I wouldn't profess to be brilliant at it!

I just hope the next time I go down on a woman she'll really enjoy the experience"

Jaysus, me too

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

As far back as school...

was always good at the oral

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

Getting a bit of a running commentary can help. We're not fecking psychic.

over a year ago

" I've been told I'm pretty good, but what's good for one woman might not be what another woman likes! so on that basis I wouldn't profess to be brilliant at it!

I just hope the next time I go down on a woman she'll really enjoy the experience

Jaysus, me too "

I'm quietly confident

over a year ago

I love it in between some nice hard fucking....its like a lovely little time out reward

over a year ago

My oral skills are a 9.7/10

That's an outrageous statement but I stand by it.

Ladies, feel free to forward me your challenges my nimble tongue awaits

over a year ago

"I love it in between some nice hard fucking....its like a lovely little time out reward "

Hmmmm....slurp slurp...lol

over a year ago

"I love it in between some nice hard fucking....its like a lovely little time out reward

Hmmmm....slurp slurp...lol"

Lol love it

Post new Message to Thread