Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Party in Belfast (Bangor )

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well everyone 30th of March isnt that far away now. Anyone who hasnt got in touch and looking to attend get in touch trying to sort numbers and confirm everyone this week. Thanks

Anyone intrested in a group/party Meet on the 30th march ? Bangor area. Couples,Females and select few males get in touch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Well everyone 30th of March isnt that far away now. Anyone who hasnt got in touch and looking to attend get in touch trying to sort numbers and confirm everyone this week. Thanks

Anyone intrested in a group/party Meet on the 30th march ? Bangor area. Couples,Females and select few males get in touch

"

I never understand why a single fella issues an open invitation to any cple or single fem who wants to turn up but specifies "select few males".

Who decides who the "select" single fellas are? The single fella who put out the call?

Not criticising - just don't understand the dynamics behind such posts.

Mr 2-4

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well everyone 30th of March isnt that far away now. Anyone who hasnt got in touch and looking to attend get in touch trying to sort numbers and confirm everyone this week. Thanks

I never understand why a single fella issues an open invitation to any cple or single fem who wants to turn up but specifies "select few males".

The real question is, why do you care enough to post? Get off your high horse, mate.

Who decides who the "select" single fellas are? The single fella who put out the call?

Mr 2-4"

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

We would be interested

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

Not sure if I am a select male but interested

over a year ago

i'd be interested too

over a year ago

Mr 2-4"

Well to be fair on the guy.

Plenty of parties we've encountered have an open invitation to couples and females with limits on single guys.

By *rmrsshavenpussCouple
over a year ago

belfast

I’d be interested if I could be considered a select male!! Mrs S out of action at the minute unfortunately. In need of a little fun and would be good to meet a few more fab friends.

PS all with Mrs S consent of course. As long as I tell her all about it when I get back

over a year ago

I'd be interested

over a year ago

I serve the drinks clean up etc

over a year ago

Is that a no then lol x

over a year ago

"Is that a no then lol x"

I'd like to think if the party was on the 30th any clearing up would be sorted by know

Unless of course the party is 30th march 2019,in which case we'll done in getting your tender in early

over a year ago

I know I kinda got caught up with the party and forgot the dates lol

Post new Message to Thread