Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Married using sites like this

Jump to newest

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man
over a year ago

Tipperary

It just got me thinking. Probably a large % married on here both male and female and alot of time in life you hear, "if my partner/husband/wife cheated on me that's them out the door, done and dusted". You also hear "How can you cheat on the person you're supposed to love or why not just leave him/her".? Question is and it's a discussion where you will probably have many opinions. Is it that black and white? Do you despise cheaters? Do you understand why some do it and don't leave?

Discuss

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Each person on here is here for their own reasons. I don't judge..never have..never will. Married people here might be in

a deeply unhappy situation at home and this could provide an outlet.

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Nope... everyone has their reasons for being here... How can you judge someone's situation if you haven't experienced it?

I'm single... 100%

I've met married/attached men

Everyone has a different story, but at the end of the day its their business, not mine. A friend once joked that I do all the things that his wife doesn't..... I let him smoke in the house, take sugar in his coffee and eat cake/biscuits . Sometimes meeting is not just about the sex you know... its a brief escape from the mediocrity of day to day life into a fantasy bubble

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Everyone has a reason for doing what they do. No one has the right to judge I certainly wouldn't. But.... I don't meet attached people. I won't be part of their deception. Each to their own..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like a few have said..Everyone had their reasons to be here ..Some are living with their other halves but separate lives due to finances not been able to leave..Have had to do it myself in the past..Happily not the case anymore.. happy fabbing to all ..xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Speaking as married women on this site I would have no problem meeting a married guy as long as their was an attraction. I nearly find married guys earlier as I find they are generally looking for the same as me. Which is just an escape from reality.

Despite what others might think on here I do love my husband very much. We just don't have sex anymore. I've tried just about everything. Dressing up, dressing down, weekends away. He has just lost all interest in sex. He refuses to go see a doctor or get any sort of help. As selfish as it sounds I am here because I have needs that are not being met at home.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Like a few have said..Everyone had their reasons to be here ..Some are living with their other halves but separate lives due to finances not been able to leave..Have had to do it myself in the past..Happily not the case anymore.. happy fabbing to all ..xxx"

I think that situation is completely understandable. And maybe also the relationships that have broken down and are in the last stages. It's the ones where a partner is cheating and the other person has no clue that they are having sex with others and climbing into bed with them afterwards... for me that's wrong.

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Life isn't black and white. People's reason's for being on site is their own business.

I have no problem with someone saying to me that they are married as they have given me the option to continue or not with full knowledge. Judging someone for their life choices is a string. This is NSA.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Speaking as married women on this site I would have no problem meeting a married guy as long as their was an attraction. I nearly find married guys earlier as I find they are generally looking for the same as me. Which is just an escape from reality.

Despite what others might think on here I do love my husband very much. We just don't have sex anymore. I've tried just about everything. Dressing up, dressing down, weekends away. He has just lost all interest in sex. He refuses to go see a doctor or get any sort of help. As selfish as it sounds I am here because I have needs that are not being met at home. "

One has to admire you for your openness and honesty xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Speaking as married women on this site I would have no problem meeting a married guy as long as their was an attraction. I nearly find married guys earlier as I find they are generally looking for the same as me. Which is just an escape from reality.

Despite what others might think on here I do love my husband very much. We just don't have sex anymore. I've tried just about everything. Dressing up, dressing down, weekends away. He has just lost all interest in sex. He refuses to go see a doctor or get any sort of help. As selfish as it sounds I am here because I have needs that are not being met at home. "

Ur husband must be mad

Reply privately

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

"Everyone has a reason for doing what they do. No one has the right to judge I certainly wouldn't. But.... I don't meet attached people. I won't be part of their deception. Each to their own.."

I'm the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

See there is a big difference between been in a relationship and openly having sex with others with your partner's knowledge rather then sleeping with others and then getting back into bed with them and they're none the wiser. I would 100% maintain there is people on here attached who don't admit it as some won't go near them if they do. My own opinion on it usually is I'm single, I can do what I like, I'm not the one in a relationship. As long as attraction is there it's time to _ontbesillywrapyourwilly and get the action going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Despite what others might think on here I do love my husband very much. We just don't have sex anymore. I've tried just about everything. Dressing up, dressing down, weekends away. He has just lost all interest in sex. He refuses to go see a doctor or get any sort of help. As selfish as it sounds I am here because I have needs that are not being met at home.

One has to admire you for your openness and honesty xx

"

Thank you

Reply privately

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

I'm in exactly the same situation....no sex at home for 13 years.

Reply privately

By *ornyDubMan25Man
over a year ago

Berlin

Yeah there's something odd about that! You're a total stunner with a serious appetite for sex... maybe he's not as heterosexual as he once thought?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah there's something odd about that! You're a total stunner with a serious appetite for sex... maybe he's not as heterosexual as he once thought? "

Honestly I'm not sure anymore. We have chatted about it many times. Once upon a time we used to have great sex together. Even had 3sums and 4sums. We found it extremely hard to get pregnant and went through ivf. Since then really he lost interest in sex. He tells me he doesn't know why. I've begged him to go to the doctors with me and have even spoke to my doctor about it. He just refuses to go. Other than the lack of sex we have a pretty good marriage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah there's something odd about that! You're a total stunner with a serious appetite for sex... maybe he's not as heterosexual as he once thought?

Honestly I'm not sure anymore. We have chatted about it many times. Once upon a time we used to have great sex together. Even had 3sums and 4sums. We found it extremely hard to get pregnant and went through ivf. Since then really he lost interest in sex. He tells me he doesn't know why. I've begged him to go to the doctors with me and have even spoke to my doctor about it. He just refuses to go. Other than the lack of sex we have a pretty good marriage."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like a few have said..Everyone had their reasons to be here ..Some are living with their other halves but separate lives due to finances not been able to leave..Have had to do it myself in the past..Happily not the case anymore.. happy fabbing to all ..xxx

I think that situation is completely understandable. And maybe also the relationships that have broken down and are in the last stages. It's the ones where a partner is cheating and the other person has no clue that they are having sex with others and climbing into bed with them afterwards... for me that's wrong. "

Reply privately

By *ornyDubMan25Man
over a year ago

Berlin

"

Honestly I'm not sure anymore. We have chatted about it many times. Once upon a time we used to have great sex together. Even had 3sums and 4sums. We found it extremely hard to get pregnant and went through ivf. Since then really he lost interest in sex. He tells me he doesn't know why. I've begged him to go to the doctors with me and have even spoke to my doctor about it. He just refuses to go. Other than the lack of sex we have a pretty good marriage."

Sounds like it would be an almost perfect marriage if it weren't for Hubbys issues! It can be pretty daunting and scary for a bloke to go for help about something like that but personally I'd be getting therapy if I had a girl like you at home and didn't want to bang her... I'd be very concerned about myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It just got me thinking. Probably a large % married on here both male and female and alot of time in life you hear, "if my partner/husband/wife cheated on me that's them out the door, done and dusted". You also hear "How can you cheat on the person you're supposed to love or why not just leave him/her".? Question is and it's a discussion where you will probably have many opinions. Is it that black and white? Do you despise cheaters? Do you understand why some do it and don't leave?

Discuss "

Nothing in life is black and white, there are always far too many variables, and who am I to judge anyone for what they feel they need to do?

My personal preference is to not meet married or attached people, but that is purely for practical reasons, like the potential to meet and the amount of time they would have to be away, but I have made exceptions for a few exceptional people, depending on the connection. As in everything else, it's the person who attracts me, not their circumstances.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone else is saying each to their own but if the simple question is "do you despise cheaters?" my answer is yes 100%.I've had people broken heartedly bawl their eyes out and almost react with shame cause their partners cheated on them. I'm not joking, someone really close to me cried painful tears into my face because someone they spent most of their life with betrayed them.

Reply privately

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

I could write a book on what my ex did to me over the course of our marriage.

Finding out from his phone that he was having an affair when I was 8mths pregnant, has to have been the worst.

So I am only interested in meeting single guys.

Reply privately

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Despite what others might think on here I do love my husband very much. We just don't have sex anymore. I've tried just about everything. Dressing up, dressing down, weekends away. He has just lost all interest in sex. He refuses to go see a doctor or get any sort of help. As selfish as it sounds I am here because I have needs that are not being met at home. I'm in exactly the same situation....no sex at home for 13 years. "

i'm the same too.. its over 5 yrs now. He is aware i'm on here and just leaves me to it. He doesn't participate or want to know anything about it..

i never judge anyone else's situation.. no one knows what goes on behind closed doors

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the past when this topic arises there has been pretty outrageous reaction that was more suited to an knights of Columbanus meeting than a swinging site.

Nice to see a more grounded reaction.

The best advice is live your own life and don't worry about how others live theirs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

The most awkward situation I have ever seen a person in was when they found out a friend was been cheated on. They hadnt a clue what to do and that's where what somebody else is doing becomes your business. You have a big choice to make.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I could write a book on what my ex did to me over the course of our marriage.

Finding out from his phone that he was having an affair when I was 8mths pregnant, has to have been the worst.

So I am only interested in meeting single guys."

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Everyone else is saying each to their own but if the simple question is "do you despise cheaters?" my answer is yes 100%.I've had people broken heartedly bawl their eyes out and almost react with shame cause their partners cheated on them. I'm not joking, someone really close to me cried painful tears into my face because someone they spent most of their life with betrayed them. "

The each to their own I think is we can't live other people's lives for them. Yes each person has a different circumstance but 99% of the time the outcome is the same. Broken it breaks people..... it destroys people ....partners and children. And thats fact.

Reply privately

By *wingme22Man
over a year ago

Galway

I myself am in a relationship and we are very happy.

We have lots of sex and she knows im on here

We started on here as a couple but she just not into the site.

She still plays with a few people we met on here when we were a couple .

So as you can see everyone is different and some probably in complicated situations.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I myself am in a relationship and we are very happy.

We have lots of sex and she knows im on here

We started on here as a couple but she just not into the site.

She still plays with a few people we met on here when we were a couple .

So as you can see everyone is different and some probably in complicated situations."

Your situation is completely different. Both of you know and are happy with it. Huge difference.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Everyone else is saying each to their own but if the simple question is "do you despise cheaters?" my answer is yes 100%.I've had people broken heartedly bawl their eyes out and almost react with shame cause their partners cheated on them. I'm not joking, someone really close to me cried painful tears into my face because someone they spent most of their life with betrayed them.

The each to their own I think is we can't live other people's lives for them. Yes each person has a different circumstance but 99% of the time the outcome is the same. Broken it breaks people..... it destroys people ....partners and children. And thats fact. "

Very well written.... I totally agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

I certainly don't agree with any sort of cheating it just isn't right in any walk of life.

Reply privately

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Ask this in the real world and it would be very black and white. Like it should be

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Honestly I'm not sure anymore. We have chatted about it many times. Once upon a time we used to have great sex together. Even had 3sums and 4sums. We found it extremely hard to get pregnant and went through ivf. Since then really he lost interest in sex. He tells me he doesn't know why. I've begged him to go to the doctors with me and have even spoke to my doctor about it. He just refuses to go. Other than the lack of sex we have a pretty good marriage.

Sounds like it would be an almost perfect marriage if it weren't for Hubbys issues! It can be pretty daunting and scary for a bloke to go for help about something like that but personally I'd be getting therapy if I had a girl like you at home and didn't want to bang her... I'd be very concerned about myself "

Without being judgemental on you or your hubby.I remember when the ex and I tried for kids.It took 2 years and there were times I questioned my ability .I know you did IVF. Maybe deep down your hubby thinks that because of IVF,He isnt or didnt or couldnt make you happy.The mind can play terrible games on the best of us.Sorry for getting away from your point OP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/18 15:14:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Ask this in the real world and it would be very black and white. Like it should be"
do u think Hal asking this is the real world you get a simple "it's wrong" answer?

Reply privately

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

"In the past when this topic arises there has been pretty outrageous reaction that was more suited to an knights of Columbanus meeting than a swinging site.

Nice to see a more grounded reaction.

The best advice is live your own life and don't worry about how others live theirs. "

People are cruel and can judge others without knowing them . If I remember correctly I put a post up like this before and was lambasted with negative messages . It's seems like a better response by people

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I certainly don't agree with any sort of cheating it just isn't right in any walk of life."

... from a Liverpool supporter?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/18 15:51:39]

Reply privately

By *aidRXTV/TS
over a year ago

ashbourne

I 100% completely understand and relate to this. Im in a similar situation myself however my partner was involved in the lifestyle then things changed.

I have my wants and needs and unfortuntely she doesnt therefor thats why Im here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Sounds like it would be an almost perfect marriage if it weren't for Hubbys issues! It can be pretty daunting and scary for a bloke to go for help about something like that but personally I'd be getting therapy if I had a girl like you at home and didn't want to bang her... I'd be very concerned about myself

Without being judgemental on you or your hubby.I remember when the ex and I tried for kids.It took 2 years and there were times I questioned my ability .I know you did IVF. Maybe deep down your hubby thinks that because of IVF,He isnt or didnt or couldnt make you happy.The mind can play terrible games on the best of us.Sorry for getting away from your point OP. "

I've considered that and we had counselling at the time. It's over 4 years since we had our kids and in that time id say we have had sex less than 10 times. We aren't intimate with each other at all anymore except for a quick peck goodnight. I have tried everything I can to get him interested again. He just tells me that he hasn't got the interest and if I want he would understand if I left him

Reply privately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

No, I can't understand it.

I think people on here say they can understand it because it's not their husband or wife doing it to them. Plus they probably have eyes/flirting with a few of the married people.

If my wife is cheating on me, its not her own private business, it's mine too.

If she cheated on me once, I'd find it hard to take but could maybe forgive it.

If I found out she was on here. It would be straight to divorce. I'd let her know I could not think less of her as a person.

But thats if its my wife, I don't really care if the women on here are cheating on theirs, I'd even throw a mickey into them on a lonely night if they wanted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I certainly don't agree with any sort of cheating it just isn't right in any walk of life.

... from a Liverpool supporter? "

Don't see how that has anything got to do with cheating.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I certainly don't agree with any sort of cheating it just isn't right in any walk of life.

... from a Liverpool supporter? Don't see how that has anything got to do with cheating."

It was a joke!

Reply privately

By *ornyDubMan25Man
over a year ago

Berlin

"

Without being judgemental on you or your hubby.I remember when the ex and I tried for kids.It took 2 years and there were times I questioned my ability .I know you did IVF. Maybe deep down your hubby thinks that because of IVF,He isnt or didnt or couldnt make you happy.The mind can play terrible games on the best of us.Sorry for getting away from your point OP.

I've considered that and we had counselling at the time. It's over 4 years since we had our kids and in that time id say we have had sex less than 10 times. We aren't intimate with each other at all anymore except for a quick peck goodnight. I have tried everything I can to get him interested again. He just tells me that he hasn't got the interest and if I want he would understand if I left him "

Sounds like he has an awful lot of mental issues if he's willing to let his wife and kids walk out of his daily life rather than trying to fix the problem or at least find a fair solution (hotwife etc) to keep you satisfied and maintain the marriage at least for the kids sake!

Possibly other areas of his life and other stressful things (IVF possibly one) in recent years has contributed to it, but people are incredibly complicated and it'll take a good therapist a long time to truly fix whatever the issues turn out to be!

It's a stressful situation to be in anyway and I really wish you the best of luck with it whatever you decide to do!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, I can't understand it.

I think people on here say they can understand it because it's not their husband or wife doing it to them. Plus they probably have eyes/flirting with a few of the married people.

If I found out she was on here. It would be straight to divorce. I'd let her know I could not think less of her as a person.

But thats if its my wife, I don't really care if the women on here are cheating on theirs, I'd even throw a mickey into them on a lonely night if they wanted."

So are you married

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ask this in the real world and it would be very black and white. Like it should be"

Agree with this completely. The people justifying their cheating, major eyeroll moment. It totally disgusts me. If you want to fuck around outside your marriage, leave your partner. There’s no middle ground.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do not agree with anybody bein cheated on. I understand that people may be unhappy or unsatisfied in their relationship but if that is the case have the b*#@s to leave it instead of making the other person deal with the hurt that it would/does cause when they find out.

Reply privately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"So are you married "

no, not even had a girlfriend in years. But I am flirting with at least one gorgeous girl.

Reply privately

over a year ago

One thing I have noticed (and this is slightly off topic) is that there appears to be a higher proportion of men admitting to being married on their profiles. Is this because men are more likely to cheat? As much as it pains me to say it I think they're probably just being more up front about their marital status than the attached women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do not agree with anybody bein cheated on. I understand that people may be unhappy or unsatisfied in their relationship but if that is the case have the b*#@s to leave it instead of making the other person deal with the hurt that it would/does cause when they find out."

They always seem to have ‘valid’ excuses though, you only need to read some of the above for that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I've considered that and we had counselling at the time. It's over 4 years since we had our kids and in that time id say we have had sex less than 10 times. We aren't intimate with each other at all anymore except for a quick peck goodnight. I have tried everything I can to get him interested again. He just tells me that he hasn't got the interest and if I want he would understand if I left him

"

Thats very sad to hear.It must be very hard with a young family.Sorry to hear that.

Reply privately

By *oody500Man
over a year ago

far far away

"Nope... everyone has their reasons for being here... How can you judge someone's situation if you haven't experienced it?

I'm single... 100%

Everyone has a different story, but at the end of the day its their business, not mine. A friend once joked that I do all the things that his wife doesn't..... I let him smoke in the house, take sugar in his coffee and eat cake/biscuits . Sometimes meeting is not just about the sex you know... its a brief escape from the mediocrity of day to day life into a fantasy bubble "

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you loved your husband, you wouldn’t cheat. It’s that simple.

For your needs, there are toys. Also very simple.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"One thing I have noticed (and this is slightly off topic) is that there appears to be a higher proportion of men admitting to being married on their profiles. Is this because men are more likely to cheat? As much as it pains me to say it I think they're probably just being more up front about their marital status than the attached women."

There are way more men on this site than women, so obviously there are more men saying they're married than women. It's most likely the same ratio.

Reply privately

over a year ago

For your needs, there are toys. Also very simple. "

What if you've explained to your partner that your needs aren't being met but they will not/cannot see where you are coming from? I'm normally in the same camp as you, very black and white opinion, but a woman messaged recently explaining her reasons for cheating. I don't think it's always so clear cut.

And I don't think toys are ever a real substitute for the feeling of skin on skin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus the judgements on this thread are unbelievable if you choose to not meet married /attached men or woman that's fantastic but ffs you can't judge anyone until you have walked in their shoes. It's hard enough dealing with one life never mind worrying about what others are doing

Reply privately

over a year ago

What if you've explained to your partner that your needs aren't being met but they will not/cannot see where you are coming from? I'm normally in the same camp as you, very black and white opinion, but a woman messaged recently explaining her reasons for cheating. I don't think it's always so clear cut.

And I don't think toys are ever a real substitute for the feeling of skin on skin."

There are NO excuses for cheating, I don’t care what stories are spun to justify it. If someone is unhappy in their relationship, just leave.

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

"Jesus the judgements on this thread are unbelievable if you choose to not meet married /attached men or woman that's fantastic but ffs you can't judge anyone until you have walked in their shoes. It's hard enough dealing with one life never mind worrying about what others are doing "

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have no problem one way or other but would like to know so can make a judgement call i meet a single lady who turned out to be married at my house and had a mad husband shouting at my gate amd left vile letters in my letterbox

Reply privately

over a year ago

And I don't think toys are ever a real substitute for the feeling of skin on skin.

There are NO excuses for cheating, I don’t care what stories are spun to justify it. If someone is unhappy in their relationship, just leave. "

Its my choice. I couldn't care what anyone else thinks. If I did I wouldn't of bothered posting it here as I knew there would be back lash. I love my husband and I love very sex very much too. So how I've got the best of both

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

It's about choice married people choice to sign up it's your choice to meet them if you choice not too that's your choice..

Reply privately

By *rpharmacist50Man
over a year ago

magherafelt

There are NO excuses for cheating, I don’t care what stories are spun to justify it. If someone is unhappy in their relationship, just leave. "

That's a very valid statement, but life is not as easy as that, there could be any number of extenuating circumstances that keep a couple together in an emotional sense, but not in a physical sense.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I never said I was unhappy in my relationship. In fact it's far from it. I am just unhappy with the lack of sex. Like I said I've tried everything and nothing works. Fab gives me the best if both worlds.

Reply privately

By *achelsWoman
over a year ago

ni

I have also tried everything that you have said above and nothing from my husband either!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/18 19:17:28]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have also tried everything that you have said above and nothing from my husband either! "

Its a frustrating feeling when the person you love doesn't want to make love with you. I've asked him if he wanted to leave. He said he doesn't that I am not the problem. It's him. That at this time in his life he doesn't have an interest in sex. That's the past four years of my life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have also tried everything that you have said above and nothing from my husband either!

Its a frustrating feeling when the person you love doesn't want to make love with you. I've asked him if he wanted to leave. He said he doesn't that I am not the problem. It's him. That at this time in his life he doesn't have an interest in sex. That's the past four years of my life."

Can I ask if he knows that you're on here?

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

The bottom line is it destroys lives. If you were ever in that position or know someone who's been in that position and seen how it affects them you'd think twice. And even if you say I've told him/her to me that's a pile of shit. You think every time you leave the house they're not sitting at home wondering what you're getting up to and with who , because they are.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a frustrating feeling when the person you love doesn't want to make love with you. I've asked him if he wanted to leave. He said he doesn't that I am not the problem. It's him. That at this time in his life he doesn't have an interest in sex. That's the past four years of my life."

Not been flippant but judging from your pictures I'd question the guy's sexual orientation or his sanity lol. Kudos on your honesty...very refreshing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its a frustrating feeling when the person you love doesn't want to make love with you. I've asked him if he wanted to leave. He said he doesn't that I am not the problem. It's him. That at this time in his life he doesn't have an interest in sex. That's the past four years of my life.

Can I ask if he knows that you're on here?"

No he doesn't. I'm not sure he would care either ways. Fab is my escape from reality when needed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not been flippant but judging from your pictures I'd question the guy's sexual orientation or his sanity lol. Kudos on your honesty...very refreshing "

Funnily enough my friends have always joked that he is gay. We talked about it and he assures me he isn't.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I don't think it's acceptable to discuss someone when they can't speak up for themselves. Maybe stop commenting on peoples partners. There s two sides to every story .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The bottom line is it destroys lives. If you were ever in that position or know someone who's been in that position and seen how it affects them you'd think twice. And even if you say I've told him/her to me that's a pile of shit. You think every time you leave the house they're not sitting at home wondering what you're getting up to and with who , because they are. "

To be fair I rarely leave the house. I've got 3 small kids that I look after. He is out all day working and then off most evenings doing other things. I've seen what affairs done to lives. Yes it's not nice.

It's also not a great feeling to love someone and make such a big effort to look good and try and seduce them but they turn you down every time. Does awful things for ones confidence.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think it's acceptable to discuss someone when they can't speak up for themselves. Maybe stop commenting on peoples partners. There s two sides to every story . "

I was just about to say that. Like people saying stuff like is he gay or blind etc.. Serious lack of respect no matter how you say it. Also I'm the most sceptical cunt in the world so I never believe someone's story completely. Even today on the middle button thread I felt like calling bullshit on some of their middle button quotes haha

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"The bottom line is it destroys lives. If you were ever in that position or know someone who's been in that position and seen how it affects them you'd think twice. And even if you say I've told him/her to me that's a pile of shit. You think every time you leave the house they're not sitting at home wondering what you're getting up to and with who , because they are.

To be fair I rarely leave the house. I've got 3 small kids that I look after. He is out all day working and then off most evenings doing other things. I've seen what affairs done to lives. Yes it's not nice.

It's also not a great feeling to love someone and make such a big effort to look good and try and seduce them but they turn you down every time. Does awful things for ones confidence.

"

Can't say it does much for his either

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I don't think it's acceptable to discuss someone when they can't speak up for themselves. Maybe stop commenting on peoples partners. There s two sides to every story .

I was just about to say that. Like people saying stuff like is he gay or blind etc.. Serious lack of respect no matter how you say it. Also I'm the most sceptical cunt in the world so I never believe someone's story completely. Even today on the middle button thread I felt like calling bullshit on some of their middle button quotes haha "

Yes it's totally out of order.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've said all I am going to say. I couldn't care what anyone else thinks. It's my life at the end of the day and I'm going to live it how I see fit

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've said all I am going to say. I couldn't care what anyone else thinks. It's my life at the end of the day and I'm going to live it how I see fit "

+10.

Reply privately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"And I don't think toys are ever a real substitute for the feeling of skin on skin."

It's a good enough substitute. I am single and it does me.

Skin on skin contact carries risk, that multiply when you sneak around or are in the closet. There are a bunch of psychological issues behind this, for example closet people bring protection to a meet less often than open and out, as arriving to meet a man with condoms is a step too far for them, in their mind they are just meeting a guy and whatever happens happens.

Same for people married, they cant refuse their partner on the one night they want sex cause a condom broke in a gangbang last night, or they barebacked.

The amount of people who caught something from a cheating partner who never even got tested in case the partner found the results is insane. Sure isn't that how pamela anderson got hepatitis?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think it's acceptable to discuss someone when they can't speak up for themselves. Maybe stop commenting on peoples partners. There s two sides to every story .

I was just about to say that. Like people saying stuff like is he gay or blind etc.. Serious lack of respect no matter how you say it. Also I'm the most sceptical cunt in the world so I never believe someone's story completely. Even today on the middle button thread I felt like calling bullshit on some of their middle button quotes haha "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think it's acceptable to discuss someone when they can't speak up for themselves. Maybe stop commenting on peoples partners. There s two sides to every story . "

There's three - his, hers, and the truth

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

There's three - his, hers, and the truth"

Reply privately

over a year ago

No-one should have to explain themselves on here. No-one is better or worse than anyone else on here. No-one has the right to judge anyone else on here. Married, engaged, living together, single, divorced, in a relationship with a donkey, who cares? If it's not your bag just smile, nod and move on

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

" No-one should have to explain themselves on here. No-one is better or worse than anyone else on here. No-one has the right to judge anyone else on here. Married, engaged, living together, single, divorced, in a relationship with a donkey, who cares? If it's not your bag just smile, nod and move on "

This

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

" No-one should have to explain themselves on here. No-one is better or worse than anyone else on here. No-one has the right to judge anyone else on here. Married, engaged, living together, single, divorced, in a relationship with a donkey, who cares? If it's not your bag just smile, nod and move on

This "

Couldnt have said it better

Reply privately

over a year ago

" No-one should have to explain themselves on here. No-one is better or worse than anyone else on here. No-one has the right to judge anyone else on here. Married, engaged, living together, single, divorced, in a relationship with a donkey, who cares? If it's not your bag just smile, nod and move on "

This topic will always massively divide opinions. We are all entitled to air our opinions on here, right?

Part and parcel of the forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm Donkeys!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

part and parcel of the forum. Topic discussed, opinions given both for and against

Reply privately

over a year ago

" No-one should have to explain themselves on here. No-one is better or worse than anyone else on here. No-one has the right to judge anyone else on here. Married, engaged, living together, single, divorced, in a relationship with a donkey, who cares? If it's not your bag just smile, nod and move on

This topic will always massively divide opinions. We are all entitled to air our opinions on here, right?

Part and parcel of the forum "

Yeah definitely! Not everyone has a spouse, but everyone has an opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

Part and parcel of the forum "

the OP did ask for a discussion so different opinions will surface which people are allowed to put forward and not everyone will agree with.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

So what you're saying is if we have an opinion we can't express it just nod and move on.... makes no sense. It's a forum so expressing your opinion IS the point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what you're saying is if we have an opinion we can't express it just nod and move on.... makes no sense. It's a forum so expressing your opinion IS the point. "

Not what I'm saying at all! Didn't mention opinions! My post was actually my opinion!

Reply privately

over a year ago

One of the questions was "do you despise cheaters?" I answered it. Like the people who are playing away from home have their reasons for doing so, I also have a big reason for hating cheaters. This whole site judges people everyday, if I'm to he honest if no woman admitted to cheating in this and it was all men who did the admitting then the thread would have went different too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also, no one was forced at gun point to explain themselves. They done it voluntarily. They know its wrong and know why people don't like it but like someone said if you're against it you don't actually have to get involved with these people, just scroll past them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also, no one was forced at gun point to explain themselves. They done it voluntarily. They know its wrong and know why people don't like it but like someone said if you're against it you don't actually have to get involved with these people, just scroll past them. "

Was this is reply to me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also, no one was forced at gun point to explain themselves. They done it voluntarily. They know its wrong and know why people don't like it but like someone said if you're against it you don't actually have to get involved with these people, just scroll past them.

Was this is reply to me?"

Yes.

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

So what you're saying is if we have an opinion we can't express it just nod and move on.... makes no sense. It's a forum so expressing your opinion IS the point.

Not what I'm saying at all! Didn't mention opinions! My post was actually my opinion!"

And my opinion too.....thats why i agreed with him. Not to say you can't have yours. Sorry if you thought it was an attack on other peoples opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also, no one was forced at gun point to explain themselves. They done it voluntarily. They know its wrong and know why people don't like it but like someone said if you're against it you don't actually have to get involved with these people, just scroll past them.

Was this is reply to me?

Yes."

Cool!

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

There s been good feedback here. I don't have time for cheaters but my big gripe was when a partner was being talked about not only by strangers but by the person who openly talked about her reasons for being on here and in my opinion reveled in it. When someone can't defend themselves it wrong on every level.

Reply privately

By *am1968Man
over a year ago

dublin

Very well put and very open I'm sure there are plenty of women in the same situation but carry on regardless with out addressing the situation which causes tension and stress.

Reply privately

By *heislanderMan
over a year ago

cheshunt

"Do not agree with anybody bein cheated on. I understand that people may be unhappy or unsatisfied in their relationship but if that is the case have the b*#@s to leave it instead of making the other person deal with the hurt that it would/does cause when they find out."

It’s not about having the balls to leave, sometimes it takes bigger balls to stay, what reason do you give your partner leaving ? Everyone’s situation is different, partners lose interest in sex etc, walking out on them mightn’t be the best idea.

Reply privately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

How are you supposed to know if its your bag or not without asking? And by it being not your bag and moving politely on, are you not judging? just in a more polite way?

If you can't judge someone then how can you have a positive opinion of someone, isn't that just a positive judgement?

What other things do you think people should not explain? Do you and the others who agree with you think that it's okay to ask std status?

I'm just curious cause the "it's no ones business, dont judge, dont ask" attitude always seemed a bit risky to me and wonder what exactly happens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My position and situation exactly only from a male perspective.

Happy fabing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do not agree with anybody bein cheated on. I understand that people may be unhappy or unsatisfied in their relationship but if that is the case have the b*#@s to leave it instead of making the other person deal with the hurt that it would/does cause when they find out.

It’s not about having the balls to leave, sometimes it takes bigger balls to stay, what reason do you give your partner leaving ? Everyone’s situation is different, partners lose interest in sex etc, walking out on them mightn’t be the best idea. "

So the other option is to stay and mess around behind the persons back. I dont understand the logic behind that because if you truely loved the person you wouldnt be cheating you would be trying to work it out. Ok i get they may be gone completely off sex and you have needs but would the better option not be to try find out why they have gone off sex? Sometimes walking away may seem like the worst idea ever but in the long run you leave before someone gets hurt rather than when they find out you have betrayed them in the worst possible way imaginable.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

The phrase used on this thread "l love my partner" is the one that gets to me the most. How on earth can you love someone, go have sex with someone else , then go back and look your partner in the eye. If your sex life has gone well then work on it or walk away. Because they will eventually get over a break up but they will never get over betrayal . Betrayal of the highest level.

You say you love your partner ok... but your not IN LOVE with them... Stay, have all the comforts of family life , or stop being a coward. It's the right thing to do. It could even be a wake up call for both and who knows a new start . But don't forget there are serial cheaters who just can't stop..

Reply privately

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"The phrase used on this thread "l love my partner" is the one that gets to me the most. How on earth can you love someone, go have sex with someone else , then go back and look your partner in the eye. If your sex life has gone well then work on it or walk away. Because they will eventually get over a break up but they will never get over betrayal . Betrayal of the highest level.

You say you love your partner ok... but your not IN LOVE with them... Stay, have all the comforts of family life , or stop being a coward. It's the right thing to do. It could even be a wake up call for both and who knows a new start . But don't forget there are serial cheaters who just can't stop.. "

Betrayal is the key word

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"The phrase used on this thread "l love my partner" is the one that gets to me the most. How on earth can you love someone, go have sex with someone else , then go back and look your partner in the eye. If your sex life has gone well then work on it or walk away. Because they will eventually get over a break up but they will never get over betrayal . Betrayal of the highest level.

You say you love your partner ok... but your not IN LOVE with them... Stay, have all the comforts of family life , or stop being a coward. It's the right thing to do. It could even be a wake up call for both and who knows a new start . But don't forget there are serial cheaters who just can't stop.. "

"How on earth can you love someone, go have sex with someone else"... isn't that what every couple is doing on here??? Ok they have each other's consent but they do have sex with someone else and still love each other. It's just sex.

Would it not be a bit shallow to walk out of a good relationship with kids involved etc just because the sex life is gone? I'm not saying joining a swingers-site is the solution, just want to highlight it from a different angle.

How important is sex to you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You say you love your partner ok... but your not IN LOVE with them... Stay, have all the comforts of family life , or stop being a coward. It's the right thing to do. It could even be a wake up call for both and who knows a new start . But don't forget there are serial cheaters who just can't stop..

"How on earth can you love someone, go have sex with someone else"... isn't that what every couple is doing on here??? Ok they have each other's consent but they do have sex with someone else and still love each other. It's just sex.

Would it not be a bit shallow to walk out of a good relationship with kids involved etc just because the sex life is gone? I'm not saying joining a swingers-site is the solution, just want to highlight it from a different angle.

How important is sex to you? "

So if it's "just sex", then no need to lie to your partner and sneak around, right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

People will do what they want, but dissing an oblivious partner to others is pretty low and certainly not indicative of love or even basic respect.

Just my opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just sex? If it's just sex hand your phone over to your partner and tell them you fucked loads of people behind their back and let them read everything to send to other people. You'll find out in less than 10mins that it's not just sex. If you enter a monogamous relationship or marriage and you fuck around behind their backs that's possibly the biggest betrayal you can do. Swingers are different, they're both into it. I personally would never want my future wife (high hopes I know) and I to swing.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"People will do what they want, but dissing an oblivious partner to others is pretty low and certainly not indicative of love or even basic respect.

Just my opinion"

I agree with you there, just want to say you forgot 'in a public forum' after 'to others'.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People will do what they want, but dissing an oblivious partner to others is pretty low and certainly not indicative of love or even basic respect.

Just my opinion

I agree with you there, just want to say you forgot 'in a public forum' after 'to others'. "

Does it matter who the others are?

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

It's more shallow to stay. A lot of people stay because it becomes their comfort zone. Best of both worlds so to speak. I was in a relationship for 25yrs not easy to part but the right thing to do.

Couples on here are here with each other's consent a completely different scenario altogether. My point here is cheating destroys people .

If you are asking me how important sex is to me... it's very important but trust is far more important. I'm a very sexual person. Sex is very important but not at the expense of someone else's happiness. When you are in a relationship and create a family that should be the most important thing, not what's in your pants. It's not the be all and end all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Must be great to have the perfect life at home, not every house is like the Waltons..

It's a sex site ffs all adults, not here to be judged we all have our own reasons for been here, if your looking for a date join tinder

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

So if it's "just sex", then no need to lie to your partner and sneak around, right?"

I'm not defending the lying or the 'cheating', just saying that the act itself is exactly the same than what couples are doing.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

So if it's "just sex", then no need to lie to your partner and sneak around, right?

I'm not defending the lying or the 'cheating', just saying that the act itself is exactly the same than what couples are doing. "

Those couple are here together. With each other's knowledge and consent.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Must be great to have the perfect life at home, not every house is like the Waltons..

It's a sex site ffs all adults, not here to be judged we all have our own reasons for been here, if your looking for a date join tinder"

I doubt if everyone life is perfect. Mines certainly not. This is just my opinion.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'm not defending the lying or the 'cheating', just saying that the act itself is exactly the same than what couples are doing.

Those couple are here together. With each other's knowledge and consent. "

I know that, I pointed that out myself. All I'm saying is that the act of having sex with someone else than the one you love is the same. We're obviously capable of doing so and it depends on your attitude towards sex.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Those couple are here together. With each other's knowledge and consent.

I know that, I pointed that out myself. All I'm saying is that the act of having sex with someone else than the one you love is the same. We're obviously capable of doing so and it depends on your attitude towards sex. "

It depends on your need for sex. It's the act of going behind someone's back that I don't agree with. Put it whatever way you want ...two wrongs don't make a right.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

If you're in a marriage where the sex is gone and the other party Is not willing to do anything to fix it then just say ok if you're not going to fix the problem I have to get sex elsewhere. It's very important to me and I can't do without. I can't for the life of me fathom though if a person is gone off sex and a small bit of help will fix it, why they don't take it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you're in a marriage where the sex is gone and the other party Is not willing to do anything to fix it then just say ok if you're not going to fix the problem I have to get sex elsewhere. It's very important to me and I can't do without. I can't for the life of me fathom though if a person is gone off sex and a small bit of help will fix it, why they don't take it "

In fairness, the reasons for loss of libido can be many and complex, but it shouldn't be news that people would rather stick their head in the sand than seek help.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"If you're in a marriage where the sex is gone and the other party Is not willing to do anything to fix it then just say ok if you're not going to fix the problem I have to get sex elsewhere. It's very important to me and I can't do without. I can't for the life of me fathom though if a person is gone off sex and a small bit of help will fix it, why they don't take it

In fairness, the reasons for loss of libido can be many and complex, but it shouldn't be news that people would rather stick their head in the sand than seek help."

of course but If you don't ask/seek help you don't know

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loss of libido can be a result of relationship issues, not necessarily the cause in the first place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Loss of libido can be a result of relationship issues, not necessarily the cause in the first place."
newflash urgent BREAKING news

STAY FUCKING SINGLE

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Loss of libido can be a result of relationship issues, not necessarily the cause in the first place.newflash urgent BREAKING news

STAY FUCKING SINGLE "

Nobody's forced to do anything, we all have free will.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Loss of libido can be a result of relationship issues, not necessarily the cause in the first place.newflash urgent BREAKING news

STAY FUCKING SINGLE

Nobody's forced to do anything, we all have free will."

ye, I don't know why anyone gets married

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet he is hurting just as much as you! I really feel for your husband here and you.

Is he embarrassed to go and see anyone?

I had a spinal injury playing football and for 8 months nothing...like a soggy rich tea!

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

STAY FUCKING SINGLE

Nobody's forced to do anything, we all have free will.ye, I don't know why anyone gets married "

Yeah when the right one comes along it might all change. You're still young. Thankfully I'm too old now for such foolish things and never walked into the trap.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

STAY FUCKING SINGLE

Nobody's forced to do anything, we all have free will.ye, I don't know why anyone gets married

Yeah when the right one comes along it might all change. You're still young. Thankfully I'm too old now for such foolish things and never walked into the trap. "

I'll never ever get married. You heard it here first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When i was married and our relationship had run its course i found the thought of leaving very daunting.... coming from a large Catholic family it would have brought more stress... so for a while i turned into a person i hated .. i had an affair .. it was an escape from my "real life"... it carried on for 18 months... but inside i was beating myself up .. i had turned into someone else i hated myself.... so one day i just said no more and decided to leave .. although my husband and i had become estranged the guilt of me cheating was killing me .... so i left ..... it wasnt by any means easy ... i left with nothing and had to start from scratch ... but at least i had my peace of mind back ... i was no longer that person that i hated ...so all i can say is be true to yourself

Reply privately

By *emptedoncemoreMan
over a year ago

perth

He is definitely mad one stunning lady but needs must and I know exactly where you are coming from

Reply privately

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

I'm single and happy to play with anyone as long as its consentual.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Despite what others might think on here I do love my husband very much. We just don't have sex anymore. I've tried just about everything. Dressing up, dressing down, weekends away. He has just lost all interest in sex. He refuses to go see a doctor or get any sort of help. As selfish as it sounds I am here because I have needs that are not being met at home. .

He is definitely mad one stunning lady but needs must and I know exactly where you are coming from "

whose stunning

Reply privately

over a year ago

How are you supposed to know if its your bag or not without asking? And by it being not your bag and moving politely on, are you not judging? just in a more polite way?

If you can't judge someone then how can you have a positive opinion of someone, isn't that just a positive judgement?

What other things do you think people should not explain? Do you and the others who agree with you think that it's okay to ask std status?

I'm just curious cause the "it's no ones business, dont judge, dont ask" attitude always seemed a bit risky to me and wonder what exactly happens.

"

Ok so, in simplified terms. I'm on here, I know what I'm looking for, I see your profile / avatar here on the forum, I'm not looking to meet guys, I move along.

No judgement, no questions. Same way you see any other profile that doesn't suit what you're looking for.

This forum is about opinions on married people using fab, my opinion is I couldn't care less if someone is married or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Despite what others might think on here I do love my husband very much. We just don't have sex anymore. I've tried just about everything. Dressing up, dressing down, weekends away. He has just lost all interest in sex. He refuses to go see a doctor or get any sort of help. As selfish as it sounds I am here because I have needs that are not being met at home. .

He is definitely mad one stunning lady but needs must and I know exactly where you are coming from whose stunning "

Must be you OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

He is definitely mad one stunning lady but needs must and I know exactly where you are coming from whose stunning

Must be you OP "

last time I looked in the mirror I got a fright

Reply privately

By *ertwoCouple
over a year ago

omagh

Its not cheating when both are there enjoying the fun.

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Best discussion on this subject I've seen on Ireland forums. Well done for not letting it sink to the gutter, mostly.

Yes, there are a multitude of circumstances that no single poster can possibly have experienced all of. Understanding is key but, if you personally are not in that frame of mind, ignore and move on. No harm done either way.

Live and let live, without judgement. Personally I haven't time to be arsed judging folks. Except frequent barebackers with multiple partners. Now that's where I lose all respect for a person

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I just think the whole "I'm not getting it at home" scenario can't always be completely true

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are NO excuses for cheating, I don’t care what stories are spun to justify it. If someone is unhappy in their relationship, just leave.

When i was married and our relationship had run its course i found the thought of leaving very daunting.... coming from a large Catholic family it would have brought more stress... so for a while i turned into a person i hated .. i had an affair .. it was an escape from my "real life"... it carried on for 18 months... but inside i was beating myself up .. i had turned into someone else i hated myself.... so one day i just said no more and decided to leave .. although my husband and i had become estranged the guilt of me cheating was killing me .... so i left ..... it wasnt by any means easy ... i left with nothing and had to start from scratch ... but at least i had my peace of mind back ... i was no longer that person that i hated ...so all i can say is be true to yourself "

Despite my comments elsewhere on this thread, if I ever found myself in a similar situation I think I'd be the same as you. The guilt would kill me, even if the relationship had broke down.

End of the day though, no one knows what goes on behind someone else's doors.

Reply privately

By *ecentguy321Man
over a year ago

nearby

Escapism. A break from reality, with someone who you have no responsibility for. You can just enjoy the company, in what ever form that takes. I just happen to love sex.

Im upfront about it, let the other person decide if they want to meet or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Escapism. A break from reality, with someone who you have no responsibility for. You can just enjoy the company, in what ever form that takes. I just happen to love sex.

Im upfront about it, let the other person decide if they want to meet or not"

Totally agree sometimes it’s just being detached from reality.

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"I just think the whole "I'm not getting it at home" scenario can't always be completely true "

Reply privately

By *ailburkeMan
over a year ago

near you

I have followed this forum and it made interesting reading ,there was some very good points made but a question came into my mind after reading it, alot of the ladies that would not play with married people read as they would not play with the men,now i could open up a new forum and a hole new can of worms but why bother with another sleep with married people forum

My question is to the ladies ok you wouldnt sleep with a married man who was on here with out their other half knowing

But would you sleep with a married lady from here that was playing behind their partners back either in a one to one or with your partner in a 3sum,just one of thous monday moring questions thats all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, I can't understand it.

But thats if its my wife, I don't really care if the women on here are cheating on theirs, I'd even throw a mickey into them on a lonely night if they wanted."

Fact! Apart from the mickey bit! If he/she agrees to let you do it because you have needs, that’s okay. But if you’re sneaking behind their backs it’s a different story.

Reply privately

By *arkseductionMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

"Nope... everyone has their reasons for being here... How can you judge someone's situation if you haven't experienced it?

I'm single... 100%

Everyone has a different story, but at the end of the day its their business, not mine. A friend once joked that I do all the things that his wife doesn't..... I let him smoke in the house, take sugar in his coffee and eat cake/biscuits . Sometimes meeting is not just about the sex you know... its a brief escape from the mediocrity of day to day life into a fantasy bubble "

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I have followed this forum and it made interesting reading ,there was some very good points made but a question came into my mind after reading it, alot of the ladies that would not play with married people read as they would not play with the men,now i could open up a new forum and a hole new can of worms but why bother with another sleep with married people forum

My question is to the ladies ok you wouldnt sleep with a married man who was on here with out their other half knowing

But would you sleep with a married lady from here that was playing behind their partners back either in a one to one or with your partner in a 3sum,just one of thous monday moring questions thats all "

Interesting question.

Going by the double standards on here..........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have followed this forum and it made interesting reading ,there was some very good points made but a question came into my mind after reading it, alot of the ladies that would not play with married people read as they would not play with the men,now i could open up a new forum and a hole new can of worms but why bother with another sleep with married people forum

But would you sleep with a married lady from here that was playing behind their partners back either in a one to one or with your partner in a 3sum,just one of thous monday moring questions thats all

Interesting question.

Going by the double standards on here.......... "

No one is going to admit it. They don't want the backlash.

Speaking from my experience of fab I have been approached by people who have clearly written on their profiles will not play with cheaters or other peoples toys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

nobody will admit that for fear of the reaction.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plenty here are married or in realtionships.. Does it bother me? No. At the end of the day I don't care about your race, creed, sexual orientation etc.. It doesn't bother me, if you are a genuine person why would I care. Also people in realtionships can be here for a variety of reasons, you don't know what goes on behind close doors so you shouldn't judge.

Unless you live a perfect life and have done nothing wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting question.

Going by the double standards on here..........

No one is going to admit it. They don't want the backlash.

Speaking from my experience of fab I have been approached by people who have clearly written on their profiles will not play with cheaters or other peoples toys. "

I have read on lots of womens profiles that they will not meet married men but....some have been verified by such!

Just saying.

Im not here to judge or be judged so each to their own.

Reply privately

By *ailburkeMan
over a year ago

near you

Im not looking to judge them and i didnt ask the question so they would be ridiculed i was more about why they would or if they would treat a female different to a male and is it more of a turn on for them because the female was being so naughty

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Doesn't really make any difference whether it's male or female now does it?? Someone's being cheated on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Doesn't really make any difference whether it's male or female now does it?? Someone's being cheated on."

They might technically be cheating but I know people in loveless marriages who are only staying together for the kids.

You never know someone's individual scenario

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Doesn't really make any difference whether it's male or female now does it?? Someone's being cheated on.

They might technically be cheating but I know people in loveless marriages who are only staying together for the kids.

You never know someone's individual scenario "

I agree that you never know what's going on in other people's lives. But my opinion on it is that staying for the kids is a cop out. Kids are not stupid . Staying teaches them all kinds of wrong. But as I've said it's only my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Doesn't really make any difference whether it's male or female now does it?? Someone's being cheated on.

I agree that you never know what's going on in other people's lives. But my opinion on it is that staying for the kids is a cop out. Kids are not stupid . Staying teaches them all kinds of wrong. But as I've said it's only my opinion."

Each to their own, I can't say either way as I've not been in that situation

Reply privately

By *inateaseWoman
over a year ago

ANTRIM

"It just got me thinking. Probably a large % married on here both male and female and alot of time in life you hear, "if my partner/husband/wife cheated on me that's them out the door, done and dusted". You also hear "How can you cheat on the person you're supposed to love or why not just leave him/her".? Question is and it's a discussion where you will probably have many opinions. Is it that black and white? Do you despise cheaters? Do you understand why some do it and don't leave?

Discuss

Nothing in life is black and white, there are always far too many variables, and who am I to judge anyone for what they feel they need to do?

My personal preference is to not meet married or attached people, but that is purely for practical reasons, like the potential to meet and the amount of time they would have to be away, but I have made exceptions for a few exceptional people, depending on the connection. As in everything else, it's the person who attracts me, not their circumstances. "

This is very much my opinion too. It’s none of my business why anyone chooses to use the site and like you I have made exception for certain people. Life is never Black and White. There will always be Grey x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Discuss "

Everybody is cheating on here, some with permission some without !! Other people are cheating who they really are by having to sneak around in this lifestyle single or not

Sex is a fun enjoyable experience.. share the love people

Don’t waste time judging and be happy that somebody wants to spend an evening in your company humping the bones out of you

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I agree that you never know what's going on in other people's lives. But my opinion on it is that staying for the kids is a cop out. Kids are not stupid . Staying teaches them all kinds of wrong. But as I've said it's only my opinion.

Each to their own, I can't say either way as I've not been in that situation "

Exactly. If you saw the devastation it brings you might think differently. If you're not happy do the right thing and walk.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Discuss

Everybody is cheating on here, some with permission some without !! Other people are cheating who they really are by having to sneak around in this lifestyle single or not

Don’t waste time judging and be happy that somebody wants to spend an evening in your company humping the bones out of you "

I'm not cheating on anyone!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So I’m just joining this convo,I know it’s a few weeks old now. As a person who is ‘the cheating spouse’ I’m reading through the comments and it seems a female cheating is ok but a cheating male shall be scorned by women for all eternity. I like titty have a loving happy marriage at home. I thoroughly enjoy my family time and all that goes with it,I do what I do for my own personal indulgences. As cruel as it sounds at the end of the day we are all here mostly for the one thing. I am as clear in my profile about it as possible,am I a bed hopper no,do I enjoy doing things sexually that I can’t get fulfilled in a monogamous relationship yes! Should I be judged for it,probably! But at the end of the day I don’t expect anyone to carry my burden of guilt that’s my sh1t to deal with.

Reply privately

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

A fentastic tread well done to the orgin of this....yes theres many views and ideas and each needs to be respected.....walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me,I met someone the other day and when they told me about their life it nearly broke my heart...it looked perfect but it wasnt...we are all on a course and the captains of our own destiny but we cant control the weather and storms that come our way,some sink and are lost other bearly stay afloat and some land on tropical islands

Reply privately

over a year ago

Discuss

Don’t waste time judging and be happy that somebody wants to spend an evening in your company humping the bones out of you

I'm not cheating on anyone!!"

I don’t see your face pic on view ??

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Discuss

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Discuss

"

Wasn't just me that thought was has a face pic got to do with anything

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"A fentastic tread well done to the orgin of this....yes theres many views and ideas and each needs to be respected.....walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me,I met someone the other day and when they told me about their life it nearly broke my heart...it looked perfect but it wasnt...we are all on a course and the captains of our own destiny but we cant control the weather and storms that come our way,some sink and are lost other bearly stay afloat and some land on tropical islands"

I respect you're comments and yes they are true. But walk a mile in the shoes of a person who's caught their partner cheating. It's something you never get over. You never trust anyone ever again and it changes your life forever.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Discuss

Wasn't just me that thought was has a face pic got to do with anything "

No. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Discuss

No. Lol"

Oh it means your Married of course.. although I think that only counts for men....

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Discuss

No. Lol

Oh it means your Married of course.. although I think that only counts for men.... "

I'm VERY single and VERY private.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are as many reasons as there are married people on this site, and no one has the right to sit in judgement of any if them. I personally dont know a single married couple that have not experienced infidelity in some shape or form. I honestly believe that as nothing more than overly developed primates that monogomy is unnatural, our closest reletives are bonobos, and they will literally fuck anything! Swinging is the future, we are trailblazers!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Discuss

No. Lol

Oh it means your Married of course.. although I think that only counts for men....

I'm VERY single and VERY private. "

I'm VERY hungry and VERY open about it....

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Discuss

No. Lol

I'm VERY hungry and VERY open about it.... "

Chips....they are very filling

Reply privately

over a year ago

Discuss

No. Lol

I'm VERY hungry and VERY open about it....

Chips....they are very filling "

But will they show a face pic the decptive fuckers they could be wedges for all I know

Reply privately