Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Straight is the new bi...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

While I welcum all messages and will answer anything that comes through...I find it interesting guys listed on their profiles as being straight ask me for bi fun.

If you're bi..say so on your profile. At least be honest with yourself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

It's called fab straight.

over a year ago

"It's called fab straight. "

All the colours of the rainbow

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"While I welcum all messages and will answer anything that comes through...I find it interesting guys listed on their profiles as being straight ask me for bi fun.

If you're bi..say so on your profile. At least be honest with yourself. "

I've met a few lads that had straight on there profile but yet they were bi curious or bisexual and when I asked why they said alot of women won't meet bi curious or bisexual lads so they rather keep it secret....

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

"While I welcum all messages and will answer anything that comes through...I find it interesting guys listed on their profiles as being straight ask me for bi fun.

If you're bi..say so on your profile. At least be honest with yourself.

I've met a few lads that had straight on there profile but yet they were bi curious or bisexual and when I asked why they said alot of women won't meet bi curious or bisexual lads so they rather keep it secret...."

pity they keep it a secret there is just something sexy about bi men..

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

don't let it bother you.

If someone who only ever dates girls, wants to get a bit kinky now and again, it does not make them bi, it makes them an open minded straight person.

Just like girls are not bi if they kiss, or even if they do oral on each other. They are bi if they date a girl, or a guy.

Everything else is just spicing it up in the bedroom. If one day they decide that they actually really like a guy enough to date them, I am sure they will update their profile to bi, and if they are curious about taking their kinky sex futher, Im sure they will update to bi-curious.

etc etc etc etc.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

What has it got to do with you how anybody describes themselves or identifies themselves

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"don't let it bother you.

If someone who only ever dates girls, wants to get a bit kinky now and again, it does not make them bi, it makes them an open minded straight person.

Just like girls are not bi if they kiss, or even if they do oral on each other. They are bi if they date a girl, or a guy.

Everything else is just spicing it up in the bedroom. If one day they decide that they actually really like a guy enough to date them, I am sure they will update their profile to bi, and if they are curious about taking their kinky sex futher, Im sure they will update to bi-curious.

etc etc etc etc."

This . Well said Poster

over a year ago

I asked before why won't women meet bi sexual men and one just said cause I don't like men who like men.... Only a fab female can get away with a statement like that.

over a year ago

They have less chance of getting the ride off a woman if they have bi on their profile!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/02/18 23:05:49]

over a year ago

etc etc etc etc."

I absolutely agree! Well said!

over a year ago

As said..you put bi on your profile you close a lot of doors..I'm straight would love to meet a couple and if shit happens it happens. ..what am I .....

over a year ago

I put bi curious on my profile a while ago and noticed absolutely no change in terms of received messages or responses from ladies or couples. On the contrary, have received a very positive responses from folks who either find it interesting, arousing or it doesn't bother them at all and appreciate honesty.

Irish are paranoid about loads of things. So what, that few girls would not meet lads that somehow are into other lads? Who cares about those that wouldn't, if there are so many that find it a massive turn on? And trust me, many do and many don't mind at all.

I once heard from a girl that she likes her men to be manly hence she wouldn't meet bi lads. I felt pity for her lack of life experience and closed-minded view of the world. Being gay, bi or straight has nothing to do with being manly. Being manly is manly regardless of who you fuck and how and where.

over a year ago

Wow

..think.I'm bi literate. .

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

"I put bi curious on my profile a while ago and noticed absolutely no change in terms of received messages or responses from ladies or couples. On the contrary, have received a very positive responses from folks who either find it interesting, arousing or it doesn't bother them at all and appreciate honesty.

Irish are paranoid about loads of things. So what, that few girls would not meet lads that somehow are into other lads? Who cares about those that wouldn't, if there are so many that find it a massive turn on? And trust me, many do and many don't mind at all.

I once heard from a girl that she likes her men to be manly hence she wouldn't meet bi lads. I felt pity for her lack of life experience and closed-minded view of the world. Being gay, bi or straight has nothing to do with being manly. Being manly is manly regardless of who you fuck and how and where. "

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

etc etc etc etc."

over a year ago

etc etc etc etc."

over a year ago

Being sexually attracted to, or carrying out sexual acts with both sexes is by definition bisexual. It's not an opinion, it's the definition of the term - look it up in the dictionary.

There's zero shame in being bisexual, and if your lucky enough to have bisexual tendencies then you should embrace it.

As far as I can see, the only reason to not put it on your profile is to deceive other fab members who state they do not want to meet bi sexual men!

over a year ago

"Being sexually attracted to, or carrying out sexual acts with both sexes is by definition bisexual. It's not an opinion, it's the definition of the term - look it up in the dictionary.

There's zero shame in being bisexual, and if your lucky enough to have bisexual tendencies then you should embrace it.

As far as I can see, the only reason to not put it on your profile is to deceive other fab members who state they do not want to meet bi sexual men!"

That's it. This whole shit of "you can suck dick here and there and get fucked every now and then, it doesn't make you bi" is ridiculous. It's almost as if people are saying being bi is a bad thing. If you're fucking both genders or want to you're bi sexual. Simple. You're bi curious if you chanced it and decided you never wanted to go there again. Stop with the stupid shit.

over a year ago

etc etc etc etc."

By this definition I’m straight as a dye coz I have never dated a fella. I’ve tried to but can’t find one to date me

over a year ago

"I put bi curious on my profile a while ago and noticed absolutely no change in terms of received messages or responses from ladies or couples. On the contrary, have received a very positive responses from folks who either find it interesting, arousing or it doesn't bother them at all and appreciate honesty.

I once heard from a girl that she likes her men to be manly hence she wouldn't meet bi lads. I felt pity for her lack of life experience and closed-minded view of the world. Being gay, bi or straight has nothing to do with being manly. Being manly is manly regardless of who you fuck and how and where. "

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Being sexually attracted to, or carrying out sexual acts with both sexes is by definition bisexual. It's not an opinion, it's the definition of the term - look it up in the dictionary.

As far as I can see, the only

reason to not put it on your profile is to deceive other fab members who state they do not want to meet bi sexual men!"

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

etc etc etc etc."

I find this explanation very interesting. Mrs K loves girl play, but if she never done it again it would not bother her, and she said dating a woman would never be an option for her (hypothetically speaking), but when we set our profile we thought bi-curious wasn’t correct as she is far from curious now, and bisexual seemed to hard a word to use.

Thoughts anyone?

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

"I asked before why won't women meet bi sexual men and one just said cause I don't like men who like men.... Only a fab female can get away with a statement like that. "

Im.sure this is true for many women .....I really dont want to have sex with a guy who has had sex with another guy ...

Iit doesn't light my bonfire at all

..my preference .

By *pringingMan
over a year ago

North Circular Road

"I asked before why won't women meet bi sexual men and one just said cause I don't like men who like men.... Only a fab female can get away with a statement like that.

Im.sure this is true for many women .....I really dont want to have sex with a guy who has had sex with another guy ...

..my preference ."

Can I ask why it's such a deal-breaking turn-off for you?

over a year ago

"I asked before why won't women meet bi sexual men and one just said cause I don't like men who like men.... Only a fab female can get away with a statement like that.

..my preference .

Can I ask why it's such a deal-breaking turn-off for you?"

Everyone has their sexual preferences, what floats one person's boat will sink another's, it's not anti gay, anti bi, sexist, racist, or any other ist It's not a choice. #bornthisway

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Most of my fab pics are by guys.

Pity

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Irish are paranoid about loads of things....

This is a ridiculous statement. Where sex is concerned paranoia is universal.

over a year ago

I'm fab straight so lol. I had bi on my profile and got to many messages from couples asking if I'd join them so changed it back to straight as it's not what I am looking for right now.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

..my preference .

Everyone has their sexual preferences, what floats one person's boat will sink another's, it's not anti gay, anti bi, sexist, racist, or any other ist It's not a choice. #bornthisway"

That depends on the reason behind the sexual preference!

over a year ago

..my preference .

Everyone has their sexual preferences, what floats one person's boat will sink another's, it's not anti gay, anti bi, sexist, racist, or any other ist It's not a choice. #bornthisway"

over a year ago

We get messages from straight guys all the time. Once we explain we are both bi and want to play that way we get the oul “I’m bi but don’t list that way cause......”

We prefer honestly when it comes to playing with males. Why on a site like this would you feel you had to hide your sexuality? Surely here of all places diversity should be screamed from the roof top? I’ll get off the roof top now.

over a year ago

"We get messages from straight guys all the time. Once we explain we are both bi and want to play that way we get the oul “I’m bi but don’t list that way cause......”

We prefer honestly when it comes to playing with males. Why on a site like this would you feel you had to hide your sexuality? Surely here of all places diversity should be screamed from the roof top? I’ll get off the roof top now. "

Well said

over a year ago

"We get messages from straight guys all the time. Once we explain we are both bi and want to play that way we get the oul “I’m bi but don’t list that way cause......”

We prefer honestly when it comes to playing with males. Why on a site like this would you feel you had to hide your sexuality? Surely here of all places diversity should be screamed from the roof top? I’ll get off the roof top now. "

They feel forced to lie. Single males probably have most challenging time on here in general so they want to be open to all avenues. They're being judge kinda unfairly by some women. To be honest I don't understand their thinking on this. Imagine a straight guy turning down a woman cause she's bi, it just wouldn't happen. Anyway they probably should be honest on their profile but I see why the white lie is there.

By *pringingMan
over a year ago

North Circular Road

..my preference .

Wait, what? We're talking about a sexual act that took place in the past that had nothing to do with you. It's not like you're fucking a man who's in the process of fucking another man at that very moment, I don't see how it affects you.

I really wish people would stop hiding behind "it's just my preference please respect that" whenever this comes up and actually explain why it is they feel the way they feel. Not that it's hard to guess, but it'd be nice if the mild biphobia was at least acknowledged and interrogated a bit on their part.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

I’m straight, but we have no issue meeting bi guys, once everyone agrees beforehand.

We have chatted to a number of profiles who won’t meet us, because we met bi guys, NOT because Mr played, just because we MET for MFM or in group fun.

Doesn’t make sense to us at all, comes across naive I think, maybe I’m wrong - I don’t know

By *pringingMan
over a year ago

North Circular Road

^Should clarify that the "you" there isn't necessarily directed at the person I'm quoting. More of a general "you".

over a year ago

You're quiet correct. I've met couples with them knowing I'm bi but we set out the terms and conditions before playing and if playing with the guy isn't an option..so be it. I think it's a mistaken assumption that because the guy is bi he's going to demand to play with both the woman and man which simply isn't the case.

By *pringingMan
over a year ago

North Circular Road

"I’m straight, but we have no issue meeting bi guys, once everyone agrees beforehand.

We have chatted to a number of profiles who won’t meet us, because we met bi guys, NOT because Mr played, just because we MET for MFM or in group fun.

Doesn’t make sense to us at all, comes across naive I think, maybe I’m wrong - I don’t know "

Yikes. Yeah that's beyond naive

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

over a year ago

You are one of the most honest gents on fab xx

By *aider190Man
over a year ago

swords

Never been tempted to go to the dark side lol

over a year ago

"Never been tempted to go to the dark side lol"

It’s not a dark side. Nothing sinister about it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/18 22:40:09]

over a year ago

over a year ago

Why would you consider something so important as another’s sexuality as dark? If it’s not for you it’s not for you. Simple. Don’t mock the natural urges of others.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"Never been tempted to go to the dark side lol

Why would you consider something so important as another’s sexuality as dark? If it’s not for you it’s not for you. Simple. Don’t mock the natural urges of others. "

It’s this Neanderthal attitude is what’s all wrong with a lot of people on this site.

It’s a swing/sex site, open to everyone’s tastes and desires. Yet people think it’s ok to make light of other people.

Be who you want to be and let the narrow minds be.

By *uncouple69200Couple
over a year ago

winchester 47394

Thank you, well said!

By *uncouple69200Couple
over a year ago

winchester 47394

Post new Message to Thread