Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The Broons and the oor Wullie books been getting them for years from my brother

By *ork fellaMan
over a year ago

Macroom

My ex talking to me again so we could both spend christmas eve and christmas day in the same house and watch our daughter open up her santa gifts and all her other presents. Really made christmas great.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My ex talking to me again so we could both spend christmas eve and christmas day in the same house and watch our daughter open up her santa gifts and all her other presents. Really made christmas great. "

By *ove2lick76Man
over a year ago

Ardee

"My ex talking to me again so we could both spend christmas eve and christmas day in the same house and watch our daughter open up her santa gifts and all her other presents. Really made christmas great. "

Good for you...that be great...hopefully next year I'll be able say same

By *iftyfifty51Man
over a year ago

trim

That is the best present

By *ork fellaMan
over a year ago

Macroom

"My ex talking to me again so we could both spend christmas eve and christmas day in the same house and watch our daughter open up her santa gifts and all her other presents. Really made christmas great.

Good for you...that be great...hopefully next year I'll be able say same"

Thanks Man. Hang in there, shit has a funny way of working itsself out to some degrees.

By *ork fellaMan
over a year ago

Macroom

"My ex talking to me again so we could both spend christmas eve and christmas day in the same house and watch our daughter open up her santa gifts and all her other presents. Really made christmas great.

That is the best present "

Really was, cant wait to put this shit year behind me now and look forward to 2018 with a bit of optimism.

Post new Message to Thread