FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

If you were a member of the opposite sex ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hypothetically doeaking of course but interesting to question do you think knowing what they go through advantages/disadvantages would you still use this site ?

I think for me if I was a genetic female I wouldn't last long on here with the volume of mail . Maybe my assumption is wrong , I think I would be still big into sex but if I did stay here I imagine it would be to keep tabs on party dates so I could go. Not sure would I waste my time with one on ones.

What say you !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'd certainly give it a go, just already to see if the ladies are really that hard to crack.

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

I have to admit I'm intrigued by this question especially in light of all the sexual harassment being reported in the media at the moment.

Yes i think i would survive the rude asshole messages and avalanche of cock pics sent my way. (Maybe slightly over presumptuous). Part of me believes women need to grow a pair, accept that if they decide to put up a profile on a public free swingers site then half the horny dirty minded ignorant teenagers in the country will try it on and vent their rejection in an unacceptable and rude manner.

But, these assholes will show their true colours and if the ladies are prepared to sort the bad out, they will find nice people here - if assholes were forced to be silenced how would you know they were assholes..

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

The PUA community used to suggest to guys to make a profile for a woman on a dating site to get an idea what a woman's online dating experience.

Have a google about a woman called Norah Vincent, she went all in. She is an american journalist. She is lesbian and wanted to know what it was like to be a man. So thats what she did. So this butch looking lesbian disguised herself as a man and went to live amongst men as a man. She was very surprised by her findings. Here she talking about it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

Ultimately the pressure, questioning her identity and everything she took for granted led to a severe depressive episode that she was hospitalised for.

The book is called Self Made Man and is free online to read.

OP, Good Post!

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

The huge numbers of messages, especially the seriously creepy ones like "I know where you live so want to go for a date?" would really be an absolute nuisance and frightening on occasion but I'm not sure if I'd be paying them much attention.

I'd be spending most of the time discovering the wonders of the female orgasm and trying all of toys I could get my hands on.

Silver linings I suppose.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"The huge numbers of messages, especially the seriously creepy ones like "I know where you live so want to go for a date?" would really be an absolute nuisance and frightening on occasion but I'm not sure if I'd be paying them much attention.

I'd be spending most of the time discovering the wonders of the female orgasm and trying all of toys I could get my hands on.

Silver linings I suppose."

Just set several filters and you get very little of that if any.

Enjoy the lady wank!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The huge numbers of messages, especially the seriously creepy ones like "I know where you live so want to go for a date?" would really be an absolute nuisance and frightening on occasion but I'm not sure if I'd be paying them much attention.

Silver linings I suppose."

After you have navigated the choppy waters of ovulation and pms, sore boobs and bloated tummy, sometimes so bad that your normal clothes don't fit. Followed by 5 days of bleeding where you can be happy one minute and an emotional mess the next, not to forget the terrible headaches and period pains some people get. By the time you're through all that, you'll be fit for most things

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

After you have navigated the choppy waters of ovulation and pms, sore boobs and bloated tummy, sometimes so bad that your normal clothes don't fit. Followed by 5 days of bleeding where you can be happy one minute and an emotional mess the next, not to forget the terrible headaches and period pains some people get. By the time you're through all that, you'll be fit for most things "

Well at least after the experience, I'd understand for sure what you lot go through, and how necessary chocolate and ice cream is at that time.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

After you have navigated the choppy waters of ovulation and pms, sore boobs and bloated tummy, sometimes so bad that your normal clothes don't fit. Followed by 5 days of bleeding where you can be happy one minute and an emotional mess the next, not to forget the terrible headaches and period pains some people get. By the time you're through all that, you'll be fit for most things "

Wait 'til manflu gets you!

#itsakiller

over a year ago

After you have navigated the choppy waters of ovulation and pms, sore boobs and bloated tummy, sometimes so bad that your normal clothes don't fit. Followed by 5 days of bleeding where you can be happy one minute and an emotional mess the next, not to forget the terrible headaches and period pains some people get. By the time you're through all that, you'll be fit for most things

Well at least after the experience, I'd understand for sure what you lot go through, and how necessary chocolate and ice cream is at that time. "

It's savoury stuff for me, but you should know, necessary is an understatement. Vital would be closer to the mark

over a year ago

#itsakiller "

Oh god yeah, forget everything I said. Man flu is the worst

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

#itsakiller

Oh god yeah, forget everything I said. Man flu is the worst "

over a year ago

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City. Where a Woman may go to choose a husband.

Amongst the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

Dear ladies welcome to the husband store: You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building! So a Woman goes to the husband store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1. These men have jobs. She is intrigued, and continues to the second floor where the sign reads. Floor 2. These men have jobs and love kids. Thats nice she thinks, but I want more so she continues upwards, the third floor sign reads. Floor 3. These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely goodlooking. Wow she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads, Floor 4. These men have jobs , love kids are drop dead good looking and help with house work. Oh Mercy me! She exclaims, I can hardly stand it. Still she goes to the fifth floor, the sign reads: Floor 5. These men have jobs, love kids, are drop dead gorgeous, help with housework and have a strong romantic streak. She is tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads: Floor 6. You are visitor 39.456.013 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that some women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the husband store.

over a year ago

Just set several filters and you get very little of that if any.

Enjoy the lady wank! "

Haha... we have ‘Fab straight’ now we will hsve ‘fab females’ lol

over a year ago

"The PUA community used to suggest to guys to make a profile for a woman on a dating site to get an idea what a woman's online dating experience.

Have a google about a woman called Norah Vincent, she went all in. She is an american journalist. She is lesbian and wanted to know what it was like to be a man. So thats what she did. So this butch looking lesbian disguised herself as a man and went to live amongst men as a man. She was very surprised by her findings. Here she talking about it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

Ultimately the pressure, questioning her identity and everything she took for granted led to a severe depressive episode that she was hospitalised for.

The book is called Self Made Man and is free online to read.

OP, Good Post! "

Excellent post now this it was the forum should be made of. Harry

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City. Where a Woman may go to choose a husband.

Amongst the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

Dear ladies welcome to the husband store: You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building! So a Woman goes to the husband store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1. These men have jobs. She is intrigued, and continues to the second floor where the sign reads. Floor 2. These men have jobs and love kids. Thats nice she thinks, but I want more so she continues upwards, the third floor sign reads. Floor 3. These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely goodlooking. Wow she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads, Floor 4. These men have jobs , love kids are drop dead good looking and help with house work. Oh Mercy me! She exclaims, I can hardly stand it. Still she goes to the fifth floor, the sign reads: Floor 5. These men have jobs, love kids, are drop dead gorgeous, help with housework and have a strong romantic streak. She is tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads: Floor 6. You are visitor 39.456.013 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that some women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the husband store. "

It can be assumed that the shop had to file for bankruptcy by now, not a very clever business strategy, I have to say. Anyway what's the current value of a husband these days? Not that I want one, just curious.

Post new Message to Thread