Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Not getting much luck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, been on here for a while. Not getting anywhere. (Ironic username) anyone got any tips on how to get a wee bit lucky?Thanks

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same threads all the time. Get rid of your cock pics, all the women know we’ve got one and it’s not just your cock that they are into. Put a little bit into your bio, I’ve had a look and I’m sure there’s a bit more to you than your new here and your looking for a woman. Have a look at your profile and ask yourself if you’d meet you and there’s your answer. I’m not being bad but there’s 480 million other men on here, make yourself stand out and make yourself interesting that a lady wants to meet you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same threads all the time. Get rid of your cock pics, all the women know we’ve got one and it’s not just your cock that they are into. Put a little bit into your bio, I’ve had a look and I’m sure there’s a bit more to you than your new here and your looking for a woman. Have a look at your profile and ask yourself if you’d meet you and there’s your answer. I’m not being bad but there’s 480 million other men on here, make yourself stand out and make yourself interesting that a lady wants to meet you. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same threads all the time. Get rid of your cock pics, all the women know we’ve got one and it’s not just your cock that they are into. Put a little bit into your bio, I’ve had a look and I’m sure there’s a bit more to you than your new here and your looking for a woman. Have a look at your profile and ask yourself if you’d meet you and there’s your answer. I’m not being bad but there’s 480 million other men on here, make yourself stand out and make yourself interesting that a lady wants to meet you.

"

Do I sound like a prick for writing that? There’s one after another on the forum lately all with the same stuff and you look at their profile and it’s two lines and a load of cock pics and they don’t understand why they get no responses. I get my fair share or ladies sending me pics of their bits and some of them, Jaysus, I wouldn’t let my dog play with them, so I can understand ladies pissed off with cock pics.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same threads all the time. Get rid of your cock pics, all the women know we’ve got one and it’s not just your cock that they are into. Put a little bit into your bio, I’ve had a look and I’m sure there’s a bit more to you than your new here and your looking for a woman. Have a look at your profile and ask yourself if you’d meet you and there’s your answer. I’m not being bad but there’s 480 million other men on here, make yourself stand out and make yourself interesting that a lady wants to meet you.

Do I sound like a prick for writing that? There’s one after another on the forum lately all with the same stuff and you look at their profile and it’s two lines and a load of cock pics and they don’t understand why they get no responses. I get my fair share or ladies sending me pics of their bits and some of them, Jaysus, I wouldn’t let my dog play with them, so I can understand ladies pissed off with cock pics. "

No you don't, you hit the nail on the head. I think it's been more then well explained

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do I sound like a prick for writing that? There’s one after another on the forum lately all with the same stuff and you look at their profile and it’s two lines and a load of cock pics and they don’t understand why they get no responses. I get my fair share or ladies sending me pics of their bits and some of them, Jaysus, I wouldn’t let my dog play with them, so I can understand ladies pissed off with cock pics. "

sure why would cock pics bother you not as if you need to look at them.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Appreciate the feedback. Thanks

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Do I sound like a prick for writing that? There’s one after another on the forum lately all with the same stuff and you look at their profile and it’s two lines and a load of cock pics and they don’t understand why they get no responses. I get my fair share or ladies sending me pics of their bits and some of them, Jaysus, I wouldn’t let my dog play with them, so I can understand ladies pissed off with cock pics. sure why would cock pics bother you not as if you need to look at them."

I don't see where he said they bother him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do I sound like a prick for writing that? There’s one after another on the forum lately all with the same stuff and you look at their profile and it’s two lines and a load of cock pics and they don’t understand why they get no responses. I get my fair share or ladies sending me pics of their bits and some of them, Jaysus, I wouldn’t let my dog play with them, so I can understand ladies pissed off with cock pics. sure why would cock pics bother you not as if you need to look at them.

I don't see where he said they bother him. "

Mick how's things with you. I see you still like to keep tabs on me you naught boy.Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi, been on here for a while. Not getting anywhere. (Ironic username) anyone got any tips on how to get a wee bit lucky?Thanks "

Stand out from the crowd pal. Be interesting and inventive. If you got 100's of mails a day what would make you open them ??

Reply privately

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"Hi, been on here for a while. Not getting anywhere. (Ironic username) anyone got any tips on how to get a wee bit lucky?Thanks

Stand out from the crowd pal. Be interesting and inventive. If you got 100's of mails a day what would make you open them ?? "

if a woman has umpteen mails in her inbox she ain't gonna open each one to check it's content. let's be honest this place is a lottery. one day you hope to get lucky.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s not cold calling it's the follow up gets the meets

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi, been on here for a while. Not getting anywhere. (Ironic username) anyone got any tips on how to get a wee bit lucky?Thanks

Stand out from the crowd pal. Be interesting and inventive. If you got 100's of mails a day what would make you open them ?? if a woman has umpteen mails in her inbox she ain't gonna open each one to check it's content. let's be honest this place is a lottery. one day you hope to get lucky. "

rather win the lottery have hot gold digger then lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stand out from the crowd pal. Be interesting and inventive. If you got 100's of mails a day what would make you open them ?? if a woman has umpteen mails in her inbox she ain't gonna open each one to check it's content. let's be honest this place is a lottery. one day you hope to get lucky. rather win the lottery have hot gold digger then lol "

Andy you'd need more then the lotto !!

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Do I sound like a prick for writing that? There’s one after another on the forum lately all with the same stuff and you look at their profile and it’s two lines and a load of cock pics and they don’t understand why they get no responses. I get my fair share or ladies sending me pics of their bits and some of them, Jaysus, I wouldn’t let my dog play with them, so I can understand ladies pissed off with cock pics. sure why would cock pics bother you not as if you need to look at them.

I don't see where he said they bother him. Mick how's things with you. I see you still like to keep tabs on me you naught boy.Lol"

Don't flatter yourself (lol)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't see where he said they bother him. Mick how's things with you. I see you still like to keep tabs on me you naught boy.Lol

Don't flatter yourself (lol) "

Oops I did it again. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aww it's not easy even I had to wait for a meet !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You make your own luck here

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you base any aspect of life on luck you so t get far.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"You make your own luck here"
you do in a way. you could also be the nicest most genuine guy on here and get nowhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You make your own luck here you do in a way. you could also be the nicest most genuine guy on here and get nowhere "

Your approach is wrong then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"You make your own luck here you do in a way. you could also be the nicest most genuine guy on here and get nowhere

Your approach is wrong then"

see that attitude is what's wrong on here. a lad could sign up here. write a lovely profile, send polite mails but get nowhere. it's like I said earlier. the site is a lottery and hopefully eventually you get lucky. there is 20 times as many men here to women. when you stop and think no more needs to be said

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it's a bit of both. Have a great profile and have lucky timing. I meet men randomly when the mood strikes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But I know a lot of people here like to chat/message for a bit before meeting. I don't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You make your own luck here you do in a way. you could also be the nicest most genuine guy on here and get nowhere

Your approach is wrong thensee that attitude is what's wrong on here. a lad could sign up here. write a lovely profile, send polite mails but get nowhere. it's like I said earlier. the site is a lottery and hopefully eventually you get lucky. there is 20 times as many men here to women. when you stop and think no more needs to be said "

Rethink your mails

I'm trying to be helpful

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Your approach is wrong thensee that attitude is what's wrong on here. a lad could sign up here. write a lovely profile, send polite mails but get nowhere. it's like I said earlier. the site is a lottery and hopefully eventually you get lucky. there is 20 times as many men here to women. when you stop and think no more needs to be said

Rethink your mails

I'm trying to be helpful "

that's my whole point. you can tell a newbie all you want but none of it makes a diff. the one thing u can tell them but it's common sense is, "be nice". rethink your mails. what does that mean?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your approach is wrong thensee that attitude is what's wrong on here. a lad could sign up here. write a lovely profile, send polite mails but get nowhere. it's like I said earlier. the site is a lottery and hopefully eventually you get lucky. there is 20 times as many men here to women. when you stop and think no more needs to be said "

Your answer poses another question, are men less choosy than women when it comes to selecting someone to have sex with?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stand out from the crowd pal. Be interesting and inventive. If you got 100's of mails a day what would make you open them ?? if a woman has umpteen mails in her inbox she ain't gonna open each one to check it's content. let's be honest this place is a lottery. one day you hope to get lucky. "

It's not the winning that counts it's the taking part right ??? If you dream hard enough they may come true. Jaysus lads have some belief in yourself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But I know a lot of people here like to chat/message for a bit before meeting. I don't. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your approach is wrong thensee that attitude is what's wrong on here. a lad could sign up here. write a lovely profile, send polite mails but get nowhere. it's like I said earlier. the site is a lottery and hopefully eventually you get lucky. there is 20 times as many men here to women. when you stop and think no more needs to be said

Rethink your mails

I'm trying to be helpful that's my whole point. you can tell a newbie all you want but none of it makes a diff. the one thing u can tell them but it's common sense is, "be nice". rethink your mails. what does that mean? "

Maybe your mails are not as appealing as you think

Just a suggestion

If I kept trying the same thing and got no result, I'd change my approach, just saying

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Your answer poses another question, are men less choosy than women when it comes to selecting someone to have sex with?"

absoufuckingloutley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrong is a very strong word.

W/rong / St/ring

Where as change is good so never say anyone is wrong that's a statement, but is someone suggests your approach needs changed that's that's a suggestion for self improvement maybe take it on board??? I wonder will many?? I wonder.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rethink your mails

I'm trying to be helpful that's my whole point. you can tell a newbie all you want but none of it makes a diff. the one thing u can tell them but it's common sense is, "be nice". rethink your mails. what does that mean?

Just a suggestion

If I kept trying the same thing and got no result, I'd change my approach, just saying "

Its a sex site not an application for a job.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrong is a very strong word.

W/rong / St/ring

Where as change is good so never say anyone is wrong that's a statement, but is someone suggests your approach needs changed that's that's a suggestion for self improvement maybe take it on board??? I wonder will many?? I wonder. "

*St/ring x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Rethink your mails

I'm trying to be helpful that's my whole point. you can tell a newbie all you want but none of it makes a diff. the one thing u can tell them but it's common sense is, "be nice". rethink your mails. what does that mean?

Just a suggestion

If I kept trying the same thing and got no result, I'd change my approach, just saying "

there is only so much you can say in an opening message. you know jack shit about the person you're mailing. I'm only trying to show u from a male perspective. what's massive also is your location

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your answer poses another question, are men less choosy than women when it comes to selecting someone to have sex with?absoufuckingloutley "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rethink your mails

Just a suggestion

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrong is not a strong word. The previous comment stated an opinion. If you think their opinion is wrong, that's ok too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rethink your mails

Just a suggestion

If I kept trying the same thing and got no result, I'd change my approach, just saying Its a sex site not an application for a job."

Did you get a roide yet?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there is only so much you can say in an opening message. you know jack shit about the person you're mailing. I'm only trying to show u from a male perspective. what's massive also is your location "

This is true too, the location part. But my god, how many guys are genuine, discreet, laid back, looking for a laugh, don't take themselves to serious, here for a short time, blah blah blah. None of these give any reflection into their personality. It's cookie cutter profiles- token phrases with no real insight. My favourite is 'we're all here for the same thing'

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wrong is not a strong word. The previous comment stated an opinion. If you think their opinion is wrong, that's ok too."

Well in my opinion, wrong is a strong word, as nice is a weak word, like (female) what do you think of my dress? Boyfriend agh it's nice! Where as beautiful would be stronger, as wrong is strong and and better words to use would be maybe that attitude isn't quite right, more to work with but maybe I'm wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you're looking for a Roide???

I've a horse outside!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wrong is not a strong word. The previous comment stated an opinion. If you think their opinion is wrong, that's ok too.

Well in my opinion, wrong is a strong word, as nice is a weak word, like (female) what do you think of my dress? Boyfriend agh it's nice! Where as beautiful would be stronger, as wrong is strong and and better words to use would be maybe that attitude isn't quite right, more to work with but maybe I'm wrong. "

I think you're wrong, just my opinion. A mild one at that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rethink your mails

Just a suggestion

If I kept trying the same thing and got no result, I'd change my approach, just saying Its a sex site not an application for a job."

It's not dial a ride site either.some chat required

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello is that 0800 fuck me

Reply privately

over a year ago

No. My meet request for tomo was an epic fail.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No. My meet request for tomo was an epic fail. "

I find that astonishing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello is that 0800 fuck me "

O800 occupied at moment try 0801

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Hello is that 0800 fuck me "

Well since you’re such a smooth taking bastard Hardy, I suppose I’ll have to!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Rethink your mails

Just a suggestion

it's like applying for a job

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your answer poses another question, are men less choosy than women when it comes to selecting someone to have sex with?"

You really need to ask that question?

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Rethink your mails

Just a suggestion

If I kept trying the same thing and got no result, I'd change my approach, just saying Its a sex site not an application for a job.it's like applying for a job "

And if you don’t fit the job description you apply elsewhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rethink your mails

Just a suggestion

If I kept trying the same thing and got no result, I'd change my approach, just saying Its a sex site not an application for a job.

Did you get a roide yet?! "

Yes got a roide on the tractor today.lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No. My meet request for tomo was an epic fail. "

I told you already, I'm not interested

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Rethink your mails

Just a suggestion

If I kept trying the same thing and got no result, I'd change my approach, just saying Its a sex site not an application for a job.it's like applying for a job

And if you don’t fit the job description you apply elsewhere "

I know. headfry...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Here's an idea for all you men out there; stop pandering to women, stop stating how 'genuine' you are, stop giving her stupid compliments which are clearly misplaced, stop repeatedly fabbing her pics, in fact stop messaging her full stop. If every guy on here stopped behaving like a sex starved caveman soon women would have to make the running themselves and then you might stand a chance of getting your warm stocky hole

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rethink your mails

Just a suggestion

If I kept trying the same thing and got no result, I'd change my approach, just saying Its a sex site not an application for a job.it's like applying for a job

And if you don’t fit the job description you apply elsewhere "

But its not a job application. its do you want a ride request.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wrong is not a strong word. The previous comment stated an opinion. If you think their opinion is wrong, that's ok too.

Well in my opinion, wrong is a strong word, as nice is a weak word, like (female) what do you think of my dress? Boyfriend agh it's nice! Where as beautiful would be stronger, as wrong is strong and and better words to use would be maybe that attitude isn't quite right, more to work with but maybe I'm wrong.

I think you're wrong, just my opinion. A mild one at that."

Your both wrong Or am I wrong for saying your both wrong ? Is that wrong ?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Here's an idea for all you men out there; stop pandering to women, stop stating how 'genuine' you are, stop giving her stupid compliments which are clearly misplaced, stop repeatedly fabbing her pics, in fact stop messaging her full stop. If every guy on here stopped behaving like a sex starved caveman soon women would have to make the running themselves and then you might stand a chance of getting your warm stocky hole"
best comment I have seen in a while

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here's an idea for all you men out there; stop pandering to women, stop stating how 'genuine' you are, stop giving her stupid compliments which are clearly misplaced, stop repeatedly fabbing her pics, in fact stop messaging her full stop. If every guy on here stopped behaving like a sex starved caveman soon women would have to make the running themselves and then you might stand a chance of getting your warm stocky hole"
Could not say it better myself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your answer poses another question, are men less choosy than women when it comes to selecting someone to have sex with?

You really need to ask that question?"

Probably not, but I find it interesting why so many men are concerned with how they act or how they will be perceived.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Probably not, but I find it interesting why so many men are concerned with how they act or how they will be perceived."

Because they want to get their dick wet obviously

Reply privately

over a year ago

Probably not, but I find it interesting why so many men are concerned with how they act or how they will be perceived.

Because they want to get their dick wet obviously"

But their not.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I open all my mails.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stand out from the crowd pal. Be interesting and inventive. If you got 100's of mails a day what would make you open them ?? if a woman has umpteen mails in her inbox she ain't gonna open each one to check it's content. let's be honest this place is a lottery. one day you hope to get lucky.

I open all my mails."

Could you be the only lady to do so ??? Fair play to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

But their not."

Clearly, but that's how they believe they will get it wet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Women are on here for sex. Men are on here for sex. Frankly though, nobody wants to fuck a cretin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But their not.

Clearly, but that's how they believe they will get it wet"

Then why not let the tide come in slowly rather than creating a tsunami

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here's an idea for all you men out there; stop pandering to women, stop stating how 'genuine' you are, stop giving her stupid compliments which are clearly misplaced, stop repeatedly fabbing her pics, in fact stop messaging her full stop. If every guy on here stopped behaving like a sex starved caveman soon women would have to make the running themselves and then you might stand a chance of getting your warm stocky hole

Women are on here for sex. Men are on here for sex. Frankly though, nobody wants to fuck a cretin."

As you haven't disagrees with my comment, I'll assume you agree with it so

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be honest with the ratio of men to women here some women would probably welcome less mail here. Don't think that women are that gullible to believe every stupid complement they receive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Here's an idea for all you men out there; stop pandering to women, stop stating how 'genuine' you are, stop giving her stupid compliments which are clearly misplaced, stop repeatedly fabbing her pics, in fact stop messaging her full stop. If every guy on here stopped behaving like a sex starved caveman soon women would have to make the running themselves and then you might stand a chance of getting your warm stocky hole

Women are on here for sex. Men are on here for sex. Frankly though, nobody wants to fuck a cretin.

As you haven't disagrees with my comment, I'll assume you agree with it so"

I agree with lots of parts of your message.

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

To be honest with the ratio of men to women here some women would probably welcome less mail here. Don't think that women are that gullible to believe every stupid complement they receive."

This ^^

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your approach is wrong then"

Aye

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Aye "

I can 100 % safely say it's now got nothing to do with approach

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aye I can 100 % safely say it's now got nothing to do with approach "

How? Why?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Aye I can 100 % safely say it's now got nothing to do with approach

How? Why?"

why? it's like I said earlier only so much you can say in an opening mail. I'll reverse the question. what's the correct approach?

Reply privately

over a year ago

How? Why?why? it's like I said earlier only so much you can say in an opening mail. I'll reverse the question. what's the correct approach?"

An interesting profile and correct timing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How? Why?why? it's like I said earlier only so much you can say in an opening mail. I'll reverse the question. what's the correct approach?

An interesting profile and correct timing. "

That's not really HIS approach then, is it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

How? Why?why? it's like I said earlier only so much you can say in an opening mail. I'll reverse the question. what's the correct approach?

An interesting profile and correct timing. "

lol. were talking about an approach. an approach is a mail sent. i agree with banannaman. prob better off to do s f all trying on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

An interesting profile and correct timing. lol. were talking about an approach. an approach is a mail sent. i agree with banannaman. prob better off to do s f all trying on here. "

I read the profile before I open the mail. So, actually, an interesting profile means I will open the mail, hence my response. Your profile is part of your response whether you like it or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

An interesting profile and correct timing. lol. were talking about an approach. an approach is a mail sent. i agree with banannaman. prob better off to do s f all trying on here.

I read the profile before I open the mail. So, actually, an interesting profile means I will open the mail, hence my response. Your profile is part of your response whether you like it or not."

So what's wrong with his profile then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

An interesting profile and correct timing. lol. were talking about an approach. an approach is a mail sent. i agree with banannaman. prob better off to do s f all trying on here.

I read the profile before I open the mail. So, actually, an interesting profile means I will open the mail, hence my response. Your profile is part of your response whether you like it or not."

I guarentee if i mailed a woman in dub for eg and she saw straight away I'm in tipp that's good night Irene. profil content wouldn't even come into it. I'm a fun down to earth lad looking for some fun. a profile doesn't need to be as long as a novel

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I read the profile before I open the mail. So, actually, an interesting profile means I will open the mail, hence my response. Your profile is part of your response whether you like it or not.I guarentee if i mailed a woman in dub for eg and she saw straight away I'm in tipp that's good night Irene. profil content wouldn't even come into it. I'm a fun down to earth lad looking for some fun. a profile doesn't need to be as long as a novel "

You're right, your profile doesn't need to be long, it does however need to be interesting if you intend on garnishing interest. And yes, location does play a part in meeting up with people, that, I'm sure you don't need me to assure you of. So, what exactly is your question?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I read the profile before I open the mail. So, actually, an interesting profile means I will open the mail, hence my response. Your profile is part of your response whether you like it or not.I guarentee if i mailed a woman in dub for eg and she saw straight away I'm in tipp that's good night Irene. profil content wouldn't even come into it. I'm a fun down to earth lad looking for some fun. a profile doesn't need to be as long as a novel

You're right, your profile doesn't need to be long, it does however need to be interesting if you intend on garnishing interest. And yes, location does play a part in meeting up with people, that, I'm sure you don't need me to assure you of. So, what exactly is your question?"

there is no question. my initial point was how hard it is for lads to get meets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi, been on here for a while. Not getting anywhere. (Ironic username) anyone got any tips on how to get a wee bit lucky?Thanks "
. I have a rope

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I read the profile before I open the mail. So, actually, an interesting profile means I will open the mail, hence my response. Your profile is part of your response whether you like it or not.I guarentee if i mailed a woman in dub for eg and she saw straight away I'm in tipp that's good night Irene. profil content wouldn't even come into it. I'm a fun down to earth lad looking for some fun. a profile doesn't need to be as long as a novel

You're right, your profile doesn't need to be long, it does however need to be interesting if you intend on garnishing interest. And yes, location does play a part in meeting up with people, that, I'm sure you don't need me to assure you of. So, what exactly is your question?"

so if you're located in a place with little activity you're probably doomed from the off

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're right, your profile doesn't need to be long, it does however need to be interesting if you intend on garnishing interest. And yes, location does play a part in meeting up with people, that, I'm sure you don't need me to assure you of. So, what exactly is your question?there is no question. my initial point was how hard it is for lads to get meets. "

An astute observation, well done.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I read the profile before I open the mail. So, actually, an interesting profile means I will open the mail, hence my response. Your profile is part of your response whether you like it or not.I guarentee if i mailed a woman in dub for eg and she saw straight away I'm in tipp that's good night Irene. profil content wouldn't even come into it. I'm a fun down to earth lad looking for some fun. a profile doesn't need to be as long as a novel "

Ur profile say u can accommodate and can travel so what's the problem

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

You're right, your profile doesn't need to be long, it does however need to be interesting if you intend on garnishing interest. And yes, location does play a part in meeting up with people, that, I'm sure you don't need me to assure you of. So, what exactly is your question?there is no question. my initial point was how hard it is for lads to get meets.

An astute observation, well done."

plus how you need to get lucky on here as a man. points women don't like hearing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Ur profile say u can accommodate and can travel so what's the problem"

that is the problem. even though you're willing to travel to a location women aint interested

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ur profile say u can accommodate and can travel so what's the problem"

He's saying women won't be interested because of distance, not that HE won't be interested

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're right, your profile doesn't need to be long, it does however need to be interesting if you intend on garnishing interest. And yes, location does play a part in meeting up with people, that, I'm sure you don't need me to assure you of. So, what exactly is your question?there is no question. my initial point was how hard it is for lads to get meets.

An astute observation, well done.plus how you need to get lucky on here as a man. points women don't like hearing "

Which women? I'll kill them for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personal I think do with location . If you live in a smaller city etc the competition is higher hence harder to meet .

I'd go to a club or something and meet people there .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Personal I think do with location . If you live in a smaller city etc the competition is higher hence harder to meet .

I'd go to a club or something and meet people there . "

This is Ireland chief, there are no clubs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

He's saying women won't be interested because of distance, not that HE won't be interested "

spot on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Personal I think do with location . If you live in a smaller city etc the competition is higher hence harder to meet .

I'd go to a club or something and meet people there . "

I'm out most weekends. I'm talking about succeeding here but you're right. if u live in a location with little activity you're gonna find it extremely difficult

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's saying women won't be interested because of distance, not that HE won't be interested spot on. "

Do you really think a woman who doesn't know you is going to go to your house without even knowing your last name? Given the world we live in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Aye I can 100 % safely say it's now got nothing to do with approach I never once asked a woman to go too my house on here

He's saying women won't be interested because of distance, not that HE won't be interested spot on.

Do you really think a woman who doesn't know you is going to go to your house without even knowing your last name? Given the world we live in."

I never once asked a woman to go too my house on here. can you accom Is an option which u select yes or no 2

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's saying women won't be interested because of distance, not that HE won't be interested spot on. "

If the mountain wont come to Mohammad wrapyourwilly, why not go to the, im not typing that again'.go to a social, cut out a lot of this bullshit and meet people directly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's saying women won't be interested because of distance, not that HE won't be interested spot on.

Do you really think a woman who doesn't know you is going to go to your house without even knowing your last name? Given the world we live in."

Who said anything about that??

Reply privately

over a year ago

On my second bag of popcorn here how will this cliffhanger end ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

O I didn't know there's no clubs in Ireland at all . I know there's nothing in Galway born there but Dublin I quite shocked .

Easiest way to meet people is go get a flight to the UK and go to a club u be every UK lady favour person been a Irish man haha..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd go to a club or something and meet people there . I'm out most weekends. I'm talking about succeeding here but you're right. if u live in a location with little activity you're gonna find it extremely difficult "

I meant swjngners clubs not actually music clubs lol .

Reply privately

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I'd go to a club or something and meet people there . I'm out most weekends. I'm talking about succeeding here but you're right. if u live in a location with little activity you're gonna find it extremely difficult

I meant swjngners clubs not actually music clubs lol ."

never been to one in my life

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got to say its not easy but keep it going the rewards are great when you meet up with a fabber.

I was on for ages but kept going with it.

I met some nice ladies here and have had a cpl of remeets..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

i think my profile is fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only thing in tipp is hurling lol but urs not great at that lately either lol .

Yah it's good if u want meet like minded people but u be nervous as walking in first time .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On my second bag of popcorn here how will this cliffhanger end ?? "

Salted or butter popcorn?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i think my profile is fine. "

You go with your bad self, if you're happy with it, that's brilliant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Butter for sure lol .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i think my profile is fine. "

I think you've got great mileage out of someone else's thread, and not a bad bit of pr

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"i think my profile is fine.

You go with your bad self, if you're happy with it, that's brilliant."

go on... what's wrong with it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you really think a woman who doesn't know you is going to go to your house without even knowing your last name? Given the world we live in.

Who said anything about that??"

I did

Reply privately

over a year ago

You go with your bad self, if you're happy with it, that's brilliant.go on... what's wrong with it?"

If you're happy with it, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, truly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

You go with your bad self, if you're happy with it, that's brilliant.go on... what's wrong with it?

If you're happy with it, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, truly. "

I'm asking you a question.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find it hard to believe that distance is a problem if u are willing to travel.

As someone else said here a social can be good .u get to meet people face to face

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is your question?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Aye I can 100 % safely say it's now got nothing to do with approach I'm telling you it's a problem, a huge problem

I find it hard to believe that distance is a problem if u are willing to travel.

As someone else said here a social can be good .u get to meet people face to face"

Reply privately

over a year ago

He wants a women advice . Seriously there's nothing wrong with your profile it's just location it's a hard scene in general to get into..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"What is your question?"
it was already asked

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did"

You made an assumption that we were expecting women to visit a strange man's house. I asked you who had even mentioned that...your answer was that you did.

Wtf are you even saying??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is your question?it was already asked "

As long as you're happy with your profile, then you're grand. That's what matters. What you think about yourself and the way you portray it is all up to you. I'm happy for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is your question?"

Are you even reading your own comments? Seriously...just read back about 3 comments and then try and answer the guys question

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did

You made an assumption that we were expecting women to visit a strange man's house. I asked you who had even mentioned that...your answer was that you did.

Wtf are you even saying??"

Who is we? I make assumptions. Don't you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is your question?

Are you even reading your own comments? Seriously...just read back about 3 comments and then try and answer the guys question"

I'm on it, thanks for the heads up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is your question?it was already asked

As long as you're happy with your profile, then you're grand. That's what matters. What you think about yourself and the way you portray it is all up to you. I'm happy for you."

That's such a cop out of an answer. You're giving the stock answers that guys always get all the way through this thread, 'make your profile interesting blah blah blah'. He then asks you straight up what do you think is wrong with his and you're copping out. For god sake, will you just give the guy an honest assessment of his profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

[Removed by poster at 07/11/17 22:26:14]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did

Wtf are you even saying??

Who is we? I make assumptions. Don't you?"

Not about expecting women to visit strange men's houses, and neither did the other guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Serious question is there none swingers clubs in EIRE at all .

Reply privately

over a year ago

As long as you're happy with your profile, then you're grand. That's what matters. What you think about yourself and the way you portray it is all up to you. I'm happy for you.

That's such a cop out of an answer. You're giving the stock answers that guys always get all the way through this thread, 'make your profile interesting blah blah blah'. He then asks you straight up what do you think is wrong with his and you're copping out. For god sake, will you just give the guy an honest assessment of his profile"

If he asks me I will.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's such a cop out of an answer. You're giving the stock answers that guys always get all the way through this thread, 'make your profile interesting blah blah blah'. He then asks you straight up what do you think is wrong with his and you're copping out. For god sake, will you just give the guy an honest assessment of his profile

If he asks me I will. "

Haha this is getting ridiculous now

He already has!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll repeat the question he wants advice on he's profile and not some generic answer some ideas on how to improve it ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is your question?

Are you even reading your own comments? Seriously...just read back about 3 comments and then try and answer the guys question

I'm on it, thanks for the heads up."

I like you!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!"

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

Alarm bells are ringing of a wife or girlfriend or an over protective mother. All signs are bad from the get go.

Every one is fun and easy going and apparently nobody in the world takes life too seriously (notice the correct 'too'). Bland, bland, bland.

He takes each day as it comes as opposed to the rest of us who like to take at least 12 days before we process them. Or fuck it, I'll go 15 before I take it as it comes.

He's fit and helps children- that's nice.

He's fussy, that makes me think he won't eat what I serve at a dinner party.

I have no idea about the cracked plate analogy. But he likes to bounce on mattresses, odd for me but I'm sure some people will like that.

Misuse of the word facets.

I don't like to chat online so I'm out there.

And the show on the road thing is a nice ending. Good job.

I wish him the best, especially as he has you to protect him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!"

lol what's funny is if a man was carrying on like that on a thread he'd be lambasted. good oul fab..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

Alarm bells are ringing of a wife or girlfriend or an over protective mother. All signs are bad from the get go.

Every one is fun and easy going and apparently nobody in the world takes life too seriously (notice the correct 'too'). Bland, bland, bland.

He takes each day as it comes as opposed to the rest of us who like to take at least 12 days before we process them. Or fuck it, I'll go 15 before I take it as it comes.

I have no idea about the cracked plate analogy. But he likes to bounce on mattresses, odd for me but I'm sure some people will like that.

I wish him the best, especially as he has you to protect him."

what I take from that is you read profiles very seriously lol

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Aye I can 100 % safely say it's now got nothing to do with approach "

Thousands of successful fabbers living in remote locations! Maybe it's time to review all of your fab interactions if location, your messages and profile are all good according to you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

I wish him the best, especially as he has you to protect him.what I take from that is you read profiles very seriously lol"

Nope, I just read them before I respond

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

I wish him the best, especially as he has you to protect him.what I take from that is you read profiles very seriously lol"

plus the biggest point is you most certainly over analyse and you love assumptions

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Thousands of successful fabbers living in remote locations! Maybe it's time to review all of your fab interactions if location, your messages and profile are all good according to you! "

nothing wrong with my profile or messaging at all. all you can be is polite. review your fab interactions?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

I wish him the best, especially as he has you to protect him."

So I think you've confirmed therefore what most men think; women prefer a guy to be a bit of an asshole.

You've gone through all his profile and effectively made fun of him because he's being 'bland' or boring. That's perfectly fine by the way. It just shows you up then for what you are and I'd be willing to bet many or women in here are just like that but will be afraid to admit it

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

That's such a cop out of an answer. You're giving the stock answers that guys always get all the way through this thread, 'make your profile interesting blah blah blah'. He then asks you straight up what do you think is wrong with his and you're copping out. For god sake, will you just give the guy an honest assessment of his profile"

I dont think she knows what the answer is Bman

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

I wish him the best, especially as he has you to protect him.what I take from that is you read profiles very seriously lolplus the biggest point is you most certainly over analyse and you love assumptions "

I don't overanalyse, you asked me for my opinion and I gave it to you in under 5 minutes, hardly over analysing. I don't love assumptions but I do make them and I'm prepared to admit when I'm wrong. Anything else?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

I wish him the best, especially as he has you to protect him.what I take from that is you read profiles very seriously lolplus the biggest point is you most certainly over analyse and you love assumptions

I don't overanalyse, you asked me for my opinion and I gave it to you in under 5 minutes, hardly over analysing. I don't love assumptions but I do make them and I'm prepared to admit when I'm wrong. Anything else?"

ypu over analyse whats written. you're wrong on alot. that's it 4 now

Reply privately

over a year ago

U and many men here webhave the same damn problem. But are we the real problem? I think not. Keep trying mate nobody die to try over and over again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this going to end up as a boxing fight on sky box office ??.

I'd pay for the ppv lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

So I think you've confirmed therefore what most men think; women prefer a guy to be a bit of an asshole.

You've gone through all his profile and effectively made fun of him because he's being 'bland' or boring. That's perfectly fine by the way. It just shows you up then for what you are and I'd be willing to bet many or women in here are just like that but will be afraid to admit it"

You asked me for my opinion and I gave it to you and now you don't agree with it so you're going to generalise. So here's my assumption, you're not very bright.

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago

I dont think she knows what the answer is Bman

"

I take it back pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

You've gone through all his profile and effectively made fun of him because he's being 'bland' or boring. That's perfectly fine by the way. It just shows you up then for what you are and I'd be willing to bet many or women in here are just like that but will be afraid to admit it

You asked me for my opinion and I gave it to you and now you don't agree with it so you're going to generalise. So here's my assumption, you're not very bright."

i respect your opinion. fair play

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

You asked me for my opinion and I gave it to you and now you don't agree with it so you're going to generalise. So here's my assumption, you're not very bright.i respect your opinion. fair play "

I couldn't view fab like that though

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

You asked me for my opinion and I gave it to you and now you don't agree with it so you're going to generalise. So here's my assumption, you're not very bright."

Where did I say i don't agree with it? I've just given my take on your opinion. It's not a case of me agreeing or disagreeing with it...just a belief that your opinion is probably symptomatic of lots of women in here who won't come out and say it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

plus id bet u any money you wanted that if I changed my bio it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference

Reply privately

over a year ago

You couldn't view fab like that?

What does that even mean?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

You asked me for my opinion and I gave it to you and now you don't agree with it so you're going to generalise. So here's my assumption, you're not very bright.

Where did I say i don't agree with it? I've just given my take on your opinion. It's not a case of me agreeing or disagreeing with it...just a belief that your opinion is probably symptomatic of lots of women in here who won't come out and say it"

Symptomatic of what? Use your words.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

You asked me for my opinion and I gave it to you and now you don't agree with it so you're going to generalise. So here's my assumption, you're not very bright.plus id bet u any money you wanted that if I changed my bio it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference "

It would.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

Where did I say i don't agree with it? I've just given my take on your opinion. It's not a case of me agreeing or disagreeing with it...just a belief that your opinion is probably symptomatic of lots of women in here who won't come out and say it"

want my view? it doesn't matter a jot what's in a profile. if a woman likes your pics and your location is game you're on top of the ladder. a model could be on here with a 10 inch cock and no bio. do you think it would matter? watch all the women say it would....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is your question?"

How about a cup of coffee with me tomorrow morning please? That was my question Julia.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"You couldn't view fab like that?

What does that even mean?"

try break down a profile. speak to a person, interact and that's how you engage them plus the quicker u meet a person the better. none of this second guessing through a screen

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he asks me I will.

He already has!!

ok

Okie dokie

Hacked on fab?

Really?

Where did I say i don't agree with it? I've just given my take on your opinion. It's not a case of me agreeing or disagreeing with it...just a belief that your opinion is probably symptomatic of lots of women in here who won't come out and say it

Symptomatic of what? Use your words."

Of their own thoughts about men on here.

By the way, your attempts at trolling are pretty sub standard I have to say. You don't so it well. It's not a female quality

Reply privately

over a year ago

"want my view? it doesn't matter a jot what's in a profile. if a woman likes your pics and your location is game you're on top of the ladder. a model could be on here with a 10 inch cock and no bio. do you think it would matter? watch all the women say it would...."

It matters to me what is in a profile. I don't really care much for photos, I do for location, so you're right there. It's not about looks for me, it never has been.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Of their own thoughts about men on here.

By the way, your attempts at trolling are pretty sub standard I have to say. You don't so it well. It's not a female quality"

I'm not trolling, I"m trying to talk to you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of their own thoughts about men on here.

Women- public notice- don't have your own thoughts about men, it's symptomatic of being a woman?

Reply privately

over a year ago

""Of their own thoughts about men on here.

By the way, your attempts at trolling are pretty sub standard I have to say. You don't so it well. It's not a female quality"

I'm not trolling, I"m trying to talk to you."

'Reply + quote' is your friend. Not copy and paste

Reply privately

over a year ago

i didn't want everyone to have to read through your gibberish

Reply privately

over a year ago

""want my view? it doesn't matter a jot what's in a profile. if a woman likes your pics and your location is game you're on top of the ladder. a model could be on here with a 10 inch cock and no bio. do you think it would matter? watch all the women say it would...."

It matters to me what is in a profile. I don't really care much for photos, I do for location, so you're right there. It's not about looks for me, it never has been."

I am soooooo moving......lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

""want my view? it doesn't matter a jot what's in a profile. if a woman likes your pics and your location is game you're on top of the ladder. a model could be on here with a 10 inch cock and no bio. do you think it would matter? watch all the women say it would...."

It matters to me what is in a profile. I don't really care much for photos, I do for location, so you're right there. It's not about looks for me, it never has been."

you're in the minority if true id imagine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

It matters to me what is in a profile. I don't really care much for photos, I do for location, so you're right there. It's not about looks for me, it never has been.

I am soooooo moving......lol"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done that you've mastered imagination.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i didn't want everyone to have to read through your gibberish"

So you copy and paste it instead? Just as well us men don't value female intelligence when it comes to meeting on fab anyway

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Thousands of successful fabbers living in remote locations! Maybe it's time to review all of your fab interactions if location, your messages and profile are all good according to you! nothing wrong with my profile or messaging at all. all you can be is polite. review your fab interactions?"

I didn't ask on a public forum for feedback...you did. Polite is a normal way of people interacting in the real world! If I wanted to meet someone it doesn't matter where they are based and that also applies to if I didn't want to meet them. Location doesn't get in the way for a lot of fabbers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you look for someone with a good profile description and location ??.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i didn't want everyone to have to read through your gibberish

So you copy and paste it instead? Just as well us men don't value female intelligence when it comes to meeting on fab anyway"

Don't speak for all men, that's dangerous. Plus, I like most men.

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago

Damn its almost over

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago

Nah

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

PMSL Yoss

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago