Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Time Wasters

Jump to newest

By *untimefolks OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Just wondering as a % what level of actual genuine people are on Fab ......set up a small group meet recently and after what we thought was nearly a week of ing out the time wasters ....on the day loads more filtered away too....met lovely genuine people at the meet however was very pissed off with the amount of people that wasted our and everyone's time ......such bullshit .....might be time to get the f**k out here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Agree full of people who seem to be on here just to chat .arrange meeting and then excuses excuses.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can I just say I not hear to waste anyone's time including my own. I have came across some complete time wasters.

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Well i used to work on about 90% but am revising that upwards lol.

By *untimefolks OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Well i used to work on about 90% but am revising that upwards lol. "

I assume you mean 90% time wasters lol ....

over a year ago

I'm not here to waste anyone's time if you havery a genuine reason far enough I have been told I was meeting people and they don't show up and block me

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

You were lucky that most of the people turned up for your social. A lot of parties end up with only about 50 %show .

By *untimefolks OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"You were lucky that most of the people turned up for your social. A lot of parties end up with only about 50 %show . "

Was less than 50% show ...but thing about it is the genuine people that do show are worth meeting and some even might become friends !!

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

I'm not a time waster, and have never stood someone up but it seems I never get the time to meet as Pamela - too much work

over a year ago

I’d like to get the opportunity for a meet and for all the time wasters making even more harder I can’t even get a reply on here

over a year ago

Should be a wall of shame for time wasting twats. A couple arranged to meet me, texts up until 6pm of the meeting, then nothing more, not even a courtesy text of an excuse!

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"I’d like to get the opportunity for a meet and for all the time wasters making even more harder I can’t even get a reply on here"

It's unfortunate that you can't get a reply on here but surely that's not timewaster's fault?

By *unnitoesWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Should be a wall of shame for time wasting twats. A couple arranged to meet me, texts up until 6pm of the meeting, then nothing more, not even a courtesy text of an excuse!"

Yea, that is timewasting

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Folks you can report No Shows to Admin.

Not sure what happens but you'll feel better.

I think if more than 2 are reported about same person, punitive action is taken

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Just wondering as a % what level of actual genuine people are on Fab ......set up a small group meet recently and after what we thought was nearly a week of ing out the time wasters ....on the day loads more filtered away too....met lovely genuine people at the meet however was very pissed off with the amount of people that wasted our and everyone's time ......such bullshit .....might be time to get the f**k out here "

36.35%

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/11/17 01:56:03]

over a year ago

As a couple we had our first time waster recently. We had arranged a social with a guy a few nights ago and he messed us around.

He actual messaged us first saying he was interested in social meet we had advertised and he attached pics. We chatted on Kik and made arrangements to meet around 7ish then he messaged saying he would be running a bit late as he had only finished work then he suddenly went quiet.

We were in bar and messaged him, also sent him a pic of my cleavage as a teaser so he could see what was waiting for him.

Cheeky fucker said he was elsewhere in Belfast having a pint with a friend and would come round after. We had agreed 7ish and he thought it ok to just keep us sitting waiting while he had a pint with a friend when he had already made arrangements with us. Found it very disrespectful. By about half nine there was no sign of him and we told him not to bother coming. It actually turned things in our favour though as some other guy came and met us at last minute. He gave us a lift home after and we stopped for naughty car fun on way. His cock was massive. Only had oral as wanted to give him something to look forward to. Seriously cannot wait to feel that monster inside me though. Lol

The good outweighs the bad though as we have met some great people on here and had some really nice meets. (C)

Post new Message to Thread