Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Married Risks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey every one.I am looking to be judged but I am married and here looking for some excitment.I do not want my other half finding out or getting hurt.I wonder what your take is weather you meet or have met married in the past? For me I am weiry about sending photos as I dont want to get caught out incase some one knew me (If you get me) as of yesterday I sent a fabber a photo and straight away was blocked with not even a reply or photo returned, which set alarm bells ringing.I dont mind if some one doesnt fancy or find me attractive but at least say it to me.Any one in a similar situation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

She has met married men before but it’s going to be harder if you don’t want to send a pic and there is always the possibility of getting caught.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'd say you were blocked because she didn't find you attractive and not because she knows you. It's a common way on fab to say 'no thanks'.

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

Could be they just didnt fancy you, it happens

over a year ago

"She has met married men before but it’s going to be harder if you don’t want to send a pic and there is always the possibility of getting caught."
. Always a possibilty .

over a year ago

"Could be they just didnt fancy you, it happens"

I dont mind if i am not fancied perhaps a no thanks .But to just block and not reply I think is bad form

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am not in a similar situation. Am sure they’re loads here who will be able to help. It’s nice that you don’t want to hurt your wife.

over a year ago

"I'd say you were blocked because she didn't find you attractive and not because she knows you. It's a common way on fab to say 'no thanks'. "

Is it really common? Was kinda left hanging thinking does that person know me or They have seen me now and I dont know what they look like

over a year ago

"I am not in a similar situation. Am sure they’re loads here who will be able to help. It’s nice that you don’t want to hurt your wife."

No I definatly do not want to hurt.I know shouldnt be here on this site,I havent met any one either.Theres just a little thrill about it.If you get me

over a year ago

What’s the thrill from?

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Your best option is to try and get to one of the social meets that will get you started.

No one is here to judge anyone.

over a year ago

Thank you for the advise

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

No ones here to judge and try not to worry about your photograph,its more likely your not for them and rather than say it they find it easier to block (i agree its poor form).....id say every bloke and woman on here has had a similar experiance,dont forget theres some wasters on here too,carry on and enjoy yourself,been married,attached is no concern of anyones....some people take the high moral ground on such issues..all I say to them is walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me........did i just have a rant?....

over a year ago

"No ones here to judge and try not to worry about your photograph,its more likely your not for them and rather than say it they find it easier to block (i agree its poor form).....id say every bloke and woman on here has had a similar experiance,dont forget theres some wasters on here too,carry on and enjoy yourself,been married,attached is no concern of anyones....some people take the high moral ground on such issues..all I say to them is walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me........did i just have a rant?...."

Cheers man appreciate that

over a year ago

"Hey every one.I am looking to be judged but I am married and here looking for some excitment.I do not want my other half finding out or getting hurt.I wonder what your take is weather you meet or have met married in the past? For me I am weiry about sending photos as I dont want to get caught out incase some one knew me (If you get me) as of yesterday I sent a fabber a photo and straight away was blocked with not even a reply or photo returned, which set alarm bells ringing.I dont mind if some one doesnt fancy or find me attractive but at least say it to me.Any one in a similar situation?"
In a previous incarnation ,I was married monaghan man,My username obviously was to entice married women for discreet sex,as married ladies usually prefer ,or are more comfortable with other married people. My grand master plan didnt garner a horde of horney married ladies as you might expect .In fact I met more at the socials than I did online . how ever Op there are quite a lot of married ladies on here,whom you may get lucky with.They are easy enough to spot . they dont do face pics ,or indeed any pic which might give away there Identity ,(could you blame them ) and they generally dont accomodate. They usually like hotel meets ,far away enough from where they live .Again like most women on here they will expect a face pic ,via PM or kik ect.,but there rules will state ,I get to look but you dont . I know it sucks .(moan of today over) I hope. she blocked you simply because she couldnt she herself taking it any further,for a whole load reasons ,Fabs can be a cruel place at times for all .Chin up old boy and best of luck Im sure you will score in time with a married lady,or otherwise Harry

By *rudenMan
over a year ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 03/11/17 13:26:27]

over a year ago

"Hey every one.I am looking to be judged but I am married and here looking for some excitment.I do not want my other half finding out or getting hurt.I wonder what your take is weather you meet or have met married in the past? For me I am weiry about sending photos as I dont want to get caught out incase some one knew me (If you get me) as of yesterday I sent a fabber a photo and straight away was blocked with not even a reply or photo returned, which set alarm bells ringing.I dont mind if some one doesnt fancy or find me attractive but at least say it to me.Any one in a similar situation?In a previous incarnation ,I was married monaghan man,My username obviously was to entice married women for discreet sex,as married ladies usually prefer ,or are more comfortable with other married people. My grand master plan didnt garner a horde of horney married ladies as you might expect .In fact I met more at the socials than I did online . how ever Op there are quite a lot of married ladies on here,whom you may get lucky with.They are easy enough to spot . they dont do face pics ,or indeed any pic which might give away there Identity ,(could you blame them ) and they generally dont accomodate. They usually like hotel meets ,far away enough from where they live .Again like most women on here they will expect a face pic ,via PM or kik ect.,but there rules will state ,I get to look but you dont . I know it sucks .(moan of today over) I hope. she blocked you simply because she couldnt she herself taking it any further,for a whole load reasons ,Fabs can be a cruel place at times for all .Chin up old boy and best of luck Im sure you will score in time with a married lady,or otherwise Harry"

Sound advice from a true warrior ??

over a year ago

There are a lot of ladies on here who don’t really want to be with a married woman, for obvious reasons. The same can be said of how would you feel if your wife was on here without your knowledge? Having said that, each to their own. I’m separated but I’ve met married ladies, single ladies and God knows what other type of ladies and I don’t judge their circumstances as they don’t me.

Your only here a week, give it time but I’d say your thread has probably turned fifty per cent of the ladies off you already coz you are cheating on your wife. Anyway, stick with it and see how things pan out. There’s guys eight and nine months who haven’t had a meet yet.

By *shoreMan
over a year ago

cork

Well ive been here a while ...a 2 coffees but no action

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

"Hey every one.I am looking to be judged but I am married and here looking for some excitment.I do not want my other half finding out or getting hurt.I wonder what your take is weather you meet or have met married in the past? For me I am weiry about sending photos as I dont want to get caught out incase some one knew me (If you get me) as of yesterday I sent a fabber a photo and straight away was blocked with not even a reply or photo returned, which set alarm bells ringing.I dont mind if some one doesnt fancy or find me attractive but at least say it to me.Any one in a similar situation?"

Wouldn’t start panicking mate. U prob just don’t float her boat. I’m in a similar situation so generally I make sure to play well away from home so as to be more discrete. That’s best advice I can offer

over a year ago

"Your best option is to try and get to one of the social meets that will get you started.

No one is here to judge anyone."

The socials are super. Great Craic with like minded people.

Pity ye have me blocked . Just saying

over a year ago

"No ones here to judge and try not to worry about your photograph,its more likely your not for them and rather than say it they find it easier to block (i agree its poor form).....id say every bloke and woman on here has had a similar experiance,dont forget theres some wasters on here too,carry on and enjoy yourself,been married,attached is no concern of anyones....some people take the high moral ground on such issues..all I say to them is walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me........did i just have a rant?...."

Your judgement is to be cool with it all which is in fact, a judgement. Other people may judge it's not cool, which apparently is wrong to you. Seems a bit judgemental- oh the irony. For some, it's not a moral high ground, it's just a preference like liking blondes or brunettes or knowing if you're having a great time it can last til morning. We all have preferences. And I'm quite sure it would be a concern to someone if their partner was on here without their knowledge. I can understand your view on it but I don't think everyone needs to agree with you.

over a year ago

Thanks every one

over a year ago

Most likely did not fancy...saying that I'm in same situation..and don't think there is a large amount of women here that would want to meet married..that's fine each to their own..think it's all about having patience..there is always someone out there..and the time and right person will come..good luck

over a year ago

"Hey every one.I am looking to be judged but I am married and here looking for some excitment.I do not want my other half finding out or getting hurt.I wonder what your take is weather you meet or have met married in the past? For me I am weiry about sending photos as I dont want to get caught out incase some one knew me (If you get me) as of yesterday I sent a fabber a photo and straight away was blocked with not even a reply or photo returned, which set alarm bells ringing.I dont mind if some one doesnt fancy or find me attractive but at least say it to me.Any one in a similar situation?In a previous incarnation ,I was married monaghan man,My username obviously was to entice married women for discreet sex,as married ladies usually prefer ,or are more comfortable with other married people. My grand master plan didnt garner a horde of horney married ladies as you might expect .In fact I met more at the socials than I did online . how ever Op there are quite a lot of married ladies on here,whom you may get lucky with.They are easy enough to spot . they dont do face pics ,or indeed any pic which might give away there Identity ,(could you blame them ) and they generally dont accomodate. They usually like hotel meets ,far away enough from where they live .Again like most women on here they will expect a face pic ,via PM or kik ect.,but there rules will state ,I get to look but you dont . I know it sucks .(moan of today over) I hope. she blocked you simply because she couldnt she herself taking it any further,for a whole load reasons ,Fabs can be a cruel place at times for all .Chin up old boy and best of luck Im sure you will score in time with a married lady,or otherwise Harry

Sound advice from a true warrior ??"

Hang in there man.There are loads of lovely women whom ,cant have sex with there husbands,for a whole world of reasons. in many cases there husbands are sick /unwell ,terminal illness,incapacitated,mental health issues,Handicapped/physically in some way ,car crash ,work place accident ,ect the list is enless,but they want to actually care for there husbands in the home ,keep the family together,look after the kids,rear them .They cant just simply throw the poor bugger out onto the street. So they make best of what they have and show kindness to there once fit partner. They still have wants and needs,and Fabs can fill the void .Ive met quite a few like this . These women or indeed a man can find him self in this postion too are to be praised not persecuted as some would have them . Pass no remarks and carry on Lieutenant, H

over a year ago

Can I clarify op, if you are asking to be judged or is that a typo?

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

I’ve met married guys op quite a few in my time!

You may be finding it a little difficult with how you have it on your profile. Kinda sounds like there could be drama which will turn women off!

Have a profile that is fun and about you with your personality

No need to hide you are married ! But you don’t need to have about your wife in your page either

over a year ago

"Hey every one.I am looking to be judged but I am married and here looking for some excitment.I do not want my other half finding out or getting hurt.I wonder what your take is weather you meet or have met married in the past? For me I am weiry about sending photos as I dont want to get caught out incase some one knew me (If you get me) as of yesterday I sent a fabber a photo and straight away was blocked with not even a reply or photo returned, which set alarm bells ringing.I dont mind if some one doesnt fancy or find me attractive but at least say it to me.Any one in a similar situation?

Can I clarify op, if you are asking to be judged or is that a typo?"

yes a typo should be not judged

over a year ago

"I’ve met married guys op quite a few in my time!

You may be finding it a little difficult with how you have it on your profile. Kinda sounds like there could be drama which will turn women off!

No need to hide you are married ! But you don’t need to have about your wife in your page either "

Very good advice thank you

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

No need to hide you are married ! But you don’t need to have about your wife in your page either Very good advice thank you"

Relax everyone on here has their own thing going on! Give it time, keep chatting on the forum and show your personality that’s the way for me anyway with guys lol

over a year ago

I personally would avoid married men I wouldnt like the hassle but if ye won't send a pic how is anyone to know if they want to give ye a go . How I see it your marital status is your business anyway and most ladies block cos they simply don't fancy ye

over a year ago

No need to hide you are married ! But you don’t need to have about your wife in your page either Very good advice thank you

Relax everyone on here has their own thing going on! Give it time, keep chatting on the forum and show your personality that’s the way for me anyway with guys lol "

Thanks a mill

over a year ago

"I personally would avoid married men I wouldnt like the hassle but if ye won't send a pic how is anyone to know if they want to give ye a go . How I see it your marital status is your business anyway and most ladies block cos they simply don't fancy ye "
Some may be hassel, others may not.In my case I did send the photo (Thinking id receive) and that was on Kik. So message was read.No reply.And came here to see I was blocked.If some one wasnt in to me thats fine but at least say it and then part ways

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'll always walk a mile in someone's shoes before I judge them because then I'll be a mile away..... AND I'll have their shoes.

over a year ago

^^^

over a year ago

"I personally would avoid married men I wouldnt like the hassle but if ye won't send a pic how is anyone to know if they want to give ye a go . How I see it your marital status is your business anyway and most ladies block cos they simply don't fancy ye Some may be hassel, others may not.In my case I did send the photo (Thinking id receive) and that was on Kik. So message was read.No reply.And came here to see I was blocked.If some one wasnt in to me thats fine but at least say it and then part ways"

To be honest. When we first started our couple profile we tried to make a point of replying to every message even if it was a quick no thanks.

The problem we found with this though is we then were getting so many messaging back asking why or trying to continue the chit chat thinking that if they keep being nice or chatting that we might somehow change our mind.

Then also every so often we get people who we have turned down before messaging us all over again and then the whole rigmarole starts all over again.

We found that we were spending most of our time writing out messages to people we had no interest in and well...... this site is supposed to be about the fun.

We have now found ourselves being relentless with the block button as it cuts all of this right out. We don't do it intentionally to be cruel or mean but it just saves us so much hassle and bother. If someone doesn't reply or blocks you I wouldn't take it personally. I would say no reply means no interest and if you are blocked it is probably just to prevent you and others they are not interested in from messaging again. I'm a way they are doing you a favour.

As for face pics..... I understand you want discretion but without face pics I can see it being difficult for you to get meets.

Three possible solutions for you.

1. If you get silver or gold supporter status on here then you can use the auto remove feature when sending pics so that the pics will disappear after the person has read your message.

2. You could try using photo bomb with Kik. This allows you to set a timer on any pic you send then once the timer runs out the pic is gone.

3. Snapchat...... works on the same principle as photo bomb. Once the timer runs out the pic is gone for good.

Good luck with the site.

over a year ago

"No ones here to judge and try not to worry about your photograph,its more likely your not for them and rather than say it they find it easier to block (i agree its poor form).....id say every bloke and woman on here has had a similar experiance,dont forget theres some wasters on here too,carry on and enjoy yourself,been married,attached is no concern of anyones....some people take the high moral ground on such issues..all I say to them is walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me........did i just have a rant?....

I'll always walk a mile in someone's shoes before I judge them because then I'll be a mile away..... AND I'll have their shoes. "

Kings Of Leon

over a year ago

"I personally would avoid married men I wouldnt like the hassle but if ye won't send a pic how is anyone to know if they want to give ye a go . How I see it your marital status is your business anyway and most ladies block cos they simply don't fancy ye Some may be hassel, others may not.In my case I did send the photo (Thinking id receive) and that was on Kik. So message was read.No reply.And came here to see I was blocked.If some one wasnt in to me thats fine but at least say it and then part ways

To be honest. When we first started our couple profile we tried to make a point of replying to every message even if it was a quick no thanks.

The problem we found with this though is we then were getting so many messaging back asking why or trying to continue the chit chat thinking that if they keep being nice or chatting that we might somehow change our mind.

Then also every so often we get people who we have turned down before messaging us all over again and then the whole rigmarole starts all over again.

We found that we were spending most of our time writing out messages to people we had no interest in and well...... this site is supposed to be about the fun.

We have now found ourselves being relentless with the block button as it cuts all of this right out. We don't do it intentionally to be cruel or mean but it just saves us so much hassle and bother. If someone doesn't reply or blocks you I wouldn't take it personally. I would say no reply means no interest and if you are blocked it is probably just to prevent you and others they are not interested in from messaging again. I'm a way they are doing you a favour.

As for face pics..... I understand you want discretion but without face pics I can see it being difficult for you to get meets.

1. If you get silver or gold supporter status on here then you can use the auto remove feature when sending pics so that the pics will disappear after the person has read your message.

2. You could try using photo bomb with Kik. This allows you to set a timer on any pic you send then once the timer runs out the pic is gone.

3. Snapchat...... works on the same principle as photo bomb. Once the timer runs out the pic is gone for good.

Good luck with the site."

Thanks a mill.Great advice

over a year ago

"I personally would avoid married men I wouldnt like the hassle but if ye won't send a pic how is anyone to know if they want to give ye a go . How I see it your marital status is your business anyway and most ladies block cos they simply don't fancy ye Some may be hassel, others may not.In my case I did send the photo (Thinking id receive) and that was on Kik. So message was read.No reply.And came here to see I was blocked.If some one wasnt in to me thats fine but at least say it and then part ways

Good luck with the site."

Great advice

over a year ago

"Could be they just didnt fancy you, it happens

I dont mind if i am not fancied perhaps a no thanks .But to just block and not reply I think is bad form"

Not as bad form as cheating on your wife

over a year ago

I don't judge.

Each to their own.

One of my rules is if you are married or have a gf then it's a no from me.

Usually if they block you then they aren't interested.

Take it with a big pinch of salt.

Post new Message to Thread