Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cork Women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

At the moment a lot of Cork women are looking for black cock what the fuck is the attraction black white if it works it works sane outcome does size matter was at a party myself and a black guy with a lady he shot his load after a few minutes and fucked off Left all the hard work to me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ust4fun555Man
over a year ago

city centre

"At the moment a lot of Cork women are looking for black cock what the fuck is the attraction black white if it works it works sane outcome does size matter was at a party myself and a black guy with a lady he shot his load after a few minutes and fucked off Left all the hard work to me.

"

Maybe they get a kick on the visual appearance. I would ask for a meet with a black lady if she also ticked my boxes.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"At the moment a lot of Cork women are looking for black cock what the fuck is the attraction black white if it works it works sane outcome does size matter was at a party myself and a black guy with a lady he shot his load after a few minutes and fucked off Left all the hard work to me.

"

Each and everyone to their (rightful) own. If gentlemen with darker willies does it for a lady then so what? You could always try colouring yours in with a sharpie!! PMSL

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Is that why your username is Blackie?

over a year ago

"Is that why your username is Blackie? "

haha black cock envy

By *onbonsnaxMan
over a year ago

dublin

?????? classic

over a year ago

That happened with a black cock for me aswell . Also the last i was with must of photo shopped his cock . He showed me picture and told me bbc. When i met him it was far from it lol.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Each and everyone to their (rightful) own. If gentlemen with darker willies does it for a lady then so what? You could always try colouring yours in with a sharpie!! PMSL "

Too funny.

over a year ago

Aww sure them cork women are half mad anyway

over a year ago

You make it sound like the black cock was an entity all of its own. Was there no person attached to said cock?

Black cocks matter!!

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

There's a lady in Limerick looking for a small Asian cock, said she is fed up of minorities being left out and has seen to many big Cork/Dublin pricks.

I offered my services but apparently the Asian part of the request is a deal breaker.

#yesmytongueisinmycheekagain

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"There's a lady in Limerick looking for a small Asian cock, said she is fed up of minorities being left out and has seen to many big Cork/Dublin pricks.

I offered my services but apparently the Asian part of the request is a deal breaker.

#yesmytongueisinmycheekagain

"

Post new Message to Thread