Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Halloween Party Game Suggestions.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys, could I ask for some of your suggestions for Halloween party games for this evening. Group of adults, mixed gender, unfortunately its in No way fab related, so bob the cock just wont work..a little embaressment and playful humiliation is good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cards against humanity can be great fun as can its Irish sister 'Ah here now' but your friends would need to be relatively thick skinned for either of them

over a year ago

"Cards against humanity can be great fun as can its Irish sister 'Ah here now' but your friends would need to be relatively thick skinned for either of them "

Oh dont worry about their skin, its pay back time right give me the ammunition..please

By *aradisecircusMan
over a year ago

Derry

Simple ones are as good as any.

Instead of apple on a string you could have a sticky bun or cake on a string for added messiness.

Bobbing for apples - replace water with something alcoholic ... But then what a waste of alcohol

over a year ago

"Cards against humanity can be great fun as can its Irish sister 'Ah here now' but your friends would need to be relatively thick skinned for either of them

Oh dont worry about their skin, its pay back time right give me the ammunition..please "

These are card packs that you have to buy, not sure if they've got an online version too but have a look. You get a set of cards with quotes or questions and another with words or sentences to be used as answers to the first lot. Such great fun

over a year ago

"Simple ones are as good as any.

Instead of apple on a string you could have a sticky bun or cake on a string for added messiness.

Bobbing for apples - replace water with something alcoholic ... But then what a waste of alcohol

"

I like the alcohol one, an extra pack of dutch gold, they be none the wiser

over a year ago

"Cards against humanity can be great fun as can its Irish sister 'Ah here now' but your friends would need to be relatively thick skinned for either of them

Oh dont worry about their skin, its pay back time right give me the ammunition..please

These are card packs that you have to buy, not sure if they've got an online version too but have a look. You get a set of cards with quotes or questions and another with words or sentences to be used as answers to the first lot. Such great fun "

I'll take your word for it Sally, im not holding the gig in the nursing home im using one with balloons, put a small task on paper pop into the balloon, blow it up pass it around each person has to sit on it until it bursts, whose ever arse is underneath has to perform the task..that's actually quite humiliating

over a year ago

These are card packs that you have to buy, not sure if they've got an online version too but have a look. You get a set of cards with quotes or questions and another with words or sentences to be used as answers to the first lot. Such great fun

I'll take your word for it Sally, im not holding the gig in the nursing home im using one with balloons, put a small task on paper pop into the balloon, blow it up pass it around each person has to sit on it until it bursts, whose ever arse is underneath has to perform the task..that's actually quite humiliating "

Ouch! Have you just insinuated I'm boring, with your reference to a nursing home?

over a year ago

I'll take your word for it Sally, im not holding the gig in the nursing home im using one with balloons, put a small task on paper pop into the balloon, blow it up pass it around each person has to sit on it until it bursts, whose ever arse is underneath has to perform the task..that's actually quite humiliating

Ouch! Have you just insinuated I'm boring, with your reference to a nursing home? "

Not at all Sally I wouldn't mind sticking a balloon under your arse

over a year ago

Ouch! Have you just insinuated I'm boring, with your reference to a nursing home?

Not at all Sally I wouldn't mind sticking a balloon under your arse "

A condom balloon?

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Rap the doors.

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Belfast

Ring the bell and run as fast as you can

By *ain4uWoman
over a year ago

dublin

"Hi guys, could I ask for some of your suggestions for Halloween party games for this evening. Group of adults, mixed gender, unfortunately its in No way fab related, so bob the cock just wont work..a little embaressment and playful humiliation is good "

Bob the cock . Ha gas

Post new Message to Thread