Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

do you get wary about voicing your opinon on threads

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So basically for me I feel if you don't confirm to women's opinions on various threads its gonna cost you chance to meet them do other guys feel cautious in giving there honest opinon on some topics in case costs you meet with some lady your attractive also feel like your suppose act like someone your not in order to get a meet on here or is that just me be interested get others opinon on this.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you really think women fall for that white knights ass licking crap?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you really think women fall for that white knights ass licking crap? "
I dunno would hope not but some might fall for it lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you really think women fall for that white knights ass licking crap? I dunno would hope not but some might fall for it lol "
Will you please stop putting Lol after all your posts its very annoying. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol yeah that's new thing been told what way to comment or you wont get meets ye can go swivel on it cause ill comment whatever way I please lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol yeah that's new thing been told what way to comment or you wont get meets ye can go swivel on it cause ill comment whatever way I please lol "
You have to do as you are told if the ladies say jump you got to ask how high.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol yeah that's new thing been told what way to comment or you wont get meets ye can go swivel on it cause ill comment whatever way I please lol You have to do as you are told if the ladies say jump you got to ask how high."
hahaha that's exactly how it feels. That old biddy trying use scare tactics on me bless her old soul lol

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"So basically for me I feel if you don't confirm to women's opinions on various threads its gonna cost you chance to meet them do other guys feel cautious in giving there honest opinon on some topics in case costs you meet with some lady your attractive also feel like your suppose act like someone your not in order to get a meet on here or is that just me be interested get others opinon on this. "

Women don't all have the same opinion on everything, do they? Surely if some are disagreeing with you then others are potentially agreeing? Having said that, some of the voices in your head are better left in there.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Not in the least I comment and post my opinion and will debate it, I may not always be right or have he same opinion as others but if we all had the same opinion it would be a boring place. Yes I have being blocked I am sure by others because off my stated opinion but I have also made friends and had play meets with others that I have had discussions on the forums with. I look at it as an extension of ur profile people see u post and get a feel as to weather u are some one they would like to interact with

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So basically for me I feel if you don't confirm to women's opinions on various threads its gonna cost you chance to meet them do other guys feel cautious in giving there honest opinon on some topics in case costs you meet with some lady your attractive also feel like your suppose act like someone your not in order to get a meet on here or is that just me be interested get others opinon on this.

Women don't all have the same opinion on everything, do they? Surely if some are disagreeing with you then others are potentially agreeing? Having said that, some of the voices in your head are better left in there. "

I've seen one women wrote on thread while ago she takes notes on guys who don't act way she wants them to act basically so she knows not to converse or meet up with them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol yeah that's new thing been told what way to comment or you wont get meets ye can go swivel on it cause ill comment whatever way I please lol You have to do as you are told if the ladies say jump you got to ask how high. hahaha that's exactly how it feels. That old biddy trying use scare tactics on me bless her old soul lol "

You two should get a room and discuss it further

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol yeah that's new thing been told what way to comment or you wont get meets ye can go swivel on it cause ill comment whatever way I please lol You have to do as you are told if the ladies say jump you got to ask how high. hahaha that's exactly how it feels. That old biddy trying use scare tactics on me bless her old soul lol

You two should get a room and discuss it further "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol yeah that's new thing been told what way to comment or you wont get meets ye can go swivel on it cause ill comment whatever way I please lol You have to do as you are told if the ladies say jump you got to ask how high. hahaha that's exactly how it feels. That old biddy trying use scare tactics on me bless her old soul lol

Who needs a room can't we discuss it here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not in the least I comment and post my opinion and will debate it, I may not always be right or have he same opinion as others but if we all had the same opinion it would be a boring place. Yes I have being blocked I am sure by others because off my stated opinion but I have also made friends and had play meets with others that I have had discussions on the forums with. I look at it as an extension of ur profile people see u post and get a feel as to weather u are some one they would like to interact with "
I'm same would always give me honest opinion. But feel other guys feel like they have agree with the women specially if they want chance of meet maybe I'm wrong tho and they just actually agree with everything the women say lol

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"So basically for me I feel if you don't confirm to women's opinions on various threads its gonna cost you chance to meet them do other guys feel cautious in giving there honest opinon on some topics in case costs you meet with some lady your attractive also feel like your suppose act like someone your not in order to get a meet on here or is that just me be interested get others opinon on this.

Women don't all have the same opinion on everything, do they? Surely if some are disagreeing with you then others are potentially agreeing? Having said that, some of the voices in your head are better left in there. I've seen one women wrote on thread while ago she takes notes on guys who don't act way she wants them to act basically so she knows not to converse or meet up with them "

It's called life. People generally don't hook up with people they don't like. I'm not quite sure why you're surprised by that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

why is that sir ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Women don't all have the same opinion on everything, do they? Surely if some are disagreeing with you then others are potentially agreeing? Having said that, some of the voices in your head are better left in there. "

Good morning mick I see you are in good humour today.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Not in the least I comment and post my opinion and will debate it, I may not always be right or have he same opinion as others but if we all had the same opinion it would be a boring place. Yes I have being blocked I am sure by others because off my stated opinion but I have also made friends and had play meets with others that I have had discussions on the forums with. I look at it as an extension of ur profile people see u post and get a feel as to weather u are some one they would like to interact with I'm same would always give me honest opinion. But feel other guys feel like they have agree with the women specially if they want chance of meet maybe I'm wrong tho and they just actually agree with everything the women say lol "

Why are u worried about other guys ?????

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Women don't all have the same opinion on everything, do they? Surely if some are disagreeing with you then others are potentially agreeing? Having said that, some of the voices in your head are better left in there. Good morning mick I see you are in good humour today."

Your perception is important to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not in the least I comment and post my opinion and will debate it, I may not always be right or have he same opinion as others but if we all had the same opinion it would be a boring place. Yes I have being blocked I am sure by others because off my stated opinion but I have also made friends and had play meets with others that I have had discussions on the forums with. I look at it as an extension of ur profile people see u post and get a feel as to weather u are some one they would like to interact with I'm same would always give me honest opinion. But feel other guys feel like they have agree with the women specially if they want chance of meet maybe I'm wrong tho and they just actually agree with everything the women say lol

Why are u worried about other guys ?????"

God forbid how dare men ever agree with women

Reply privately

over a year ago

Women don't all have the same opinion on everything, do they? Surely if some are disagreeing with you then others are potentially agreeing? Having said that, some of the voices in your head are better left in there. I've seen one women wrote on thread while ago she takes notes on guys who don't act way she wants them to act basically so she knows not to converse or meet up with them

It's called life. People generally don't hook up with people they don't like. I'm not quite sure why you're surprised by that. "

yes I know that but I'm sure some guys feel they have act in certain way to get meet of some women they want get to know instead been themselves that's what I'm getting at.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not in the least I comment and post my opinion and will debate it, I may not always be right or have he same opinion as others but if we all had the same opinion it would be a boring place. Yes I have being blocked I am sure by others because off my stated opinion but I have also made friends and had play meets with others that I have had discussions on the forums with. I look at it as an extension of ur profile people see u post and get a feel as to weather u are some one they would like to interact with I'm same would always give me honest opinion. But feel other guys feel like they have agree with the women specially if they want chance of meet maybe I'm wrong tho and they just actually agree with everything the women say lol

Why are u worried about other guys ?????"

I'm not just think they should get backbone if there just agreeing to try get leg over lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

In life you can follow the crowd or do your own thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

God forbid how dare men ever agree with women "

if there only doing it to get leg over tho and they don't actually agree with women's opinon tho they need get backbone lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Women don't all have the same opinion on everything, do they? Surely if some are disagreeing with you then others are potentially agreeing? Having said that, some of the voices in your head are better left in there. Good morning mick I see you are in good humour today.

Your perception is important to me. "

That's good any thing wild or exciting with you my old buddy.lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In life you can follow the crowd or do your own thing. "
very true lot follow crowd on this

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Women don't all have the same opinion on everything, do they? Surely if some are disagreeing with you then others are potentially agreeing? Having said that, some of the voices in your head are better left in there. I've seen one women wrote on thread while ago she takes notes on guys who don't act way she wants them to act basically so she knows not to converse or meet up with them

It's called life. People generally don't hook up with people they don't like. I'm not quite sure why you're surprised by that. yes I know that but I'm sure some guys feel they have act in certain way to get meet of some women they want get to know instead been themselves that's what I'm getting at. "

We're all individuals. If people want to do that then that's their own business. How others behave doesn't reflect in me in any way so I'm not overly concerned about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

God forbid how dare men ever agree with women if there only doing it to get leg over tho and they don't actually agree with women's opinon tho they need get backbone lol "

Too much front bone and not enough backbone is their problem.

Reply privately

over a year ago

God forbid how dare men ever agree with women if there only doing it to get leg over tho and they don't actually agree with women's opinon tho they need get backbone lol "

And most women see straight through that crap.

Reply privately

over a year ago

God forbid how dare men ever agree with women if there only doing it to get leg over tho and they don't actually agree with women's opinon tho they need get backbone lol Too much front bone and not enough backbone is their problem."

haha they would literally do anything to get leg over seems

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Still don't understand why it bothers u surely that's for them to decide and no fear the women on here are not bowled over by guys agreeing with them or throwing compliments at them willy nelly they are smarter than that

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would always prefer if the men took their balls out of their handbags and had their own opinion on things. It's always nice to get a sense of the person behind the profile. I read threads and it could be the most "controversial" poster that intrigues me and I'd love to meet them.... Then there are the ones that just go from thread to thread looking for a rise of people and I feel they don't really want a meet anyway so leave them to it. I take notes on profiles too, I'm not really one for the block button but if someone makes a comment about something I feel strongly about I will make a note, not necessarily so that I wouldn't meet them but purely because I like to be organised

Good morning all

Reply privately

over a year ago

God forbid how dare men ever agree with women if there only doing it to get leg over tho and they don't actually agree with women's opinon tho they need get backbone lol Too much front bone and not enough backbone is their problem. haha they would literally do anything to get leg over seems "

It makes me lol when I see how desperate they become.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The irony of two men constantly “agreeing” with each other on a thread moaning about people agreeing with others is quite the thing to behold

Reply privately

over a year ago

God forbid how dare men ever agree with women if there only doing it to get leg over tho and they don't actually agree with women's opinon tho they need get backbone lol

Still don't understand why it bothers u surely that's for them to decide and no fear the women on here are not bowled over by guys agreeing with them or throwing compliments at them willy nelly they are smarter than that "

the post is more directed at them but I suppose most guys if they are cautious about been honest with there opinons on this there not gonna admit it on thread im not worried just having bit of debate on bank holiday Monday Moring is all lol

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I would always prefer if the men took their balls out of their handbags and had their own opinion on things. It's always nice to get a sense of the person behind the profile. I read threads and it could be the most "controversial" poster that intrigues me and I'd love to meet them.... Then there are the ones that just go from thread to thread looking for a rise of people and I feel they don't really want a meet anyway so leave them to it. I take notes on profiles too, I'm not really one for the block button but if someone makes a comment about something I feel strongly about I will make a note, not necessarily so that I wouldn't meet them but purely because I like to be organised

Good morning all "

Swoon...

Damn! I can't think of anything controversial to say! Oh wait, grey squirrels are great!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The irony of two men constantly “agreeing” with each other on a thread moaning about people agreeing with others is quite the thing to behold "
trigger my timbers someone is triggered asf this Moring lol

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"The irony of two men constantly “agreeing” with each other on a thread moaning about people agreeing with others is quite the thing to behold "

U think there's a bit of a bromine going on there

Should we be looking out for a new suit and top hat per chance

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pull up a chair and join us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would always prefer if the men took their balls out of their handbags and had their own opinion on things. It's always nice to get a sense of the person behind the profile. I read threads and it could be the most "controversial" poster that intrigues me and I'd love to meet them.... Then there are the ones that just go from thread to thread looking for a rise of people and I feel they don't really want a meet anyway so leave them to it. I take notes on profiles too, I'm not really one for the block button but if someone makes a comment about something I feel strongly about I will make a note, not necessarily so that I wouldn't meet them but purely because I like to be organised

Good morning all "

fair play to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The irony of two men constantly “agreeing” with each other on a thread moaning about people agreeing with others is quite the thing to behold

Should we be looking out for a new suit and top hat per chance "

haha no think him and laid are lovely match lol

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Good morning all

Swoon...

Damn! I can't think of anything controversial to say! Oh wait, grey squirrels are great! "

How can u say that when our own native red squirrel is in decline due to the invasion by this foreign monster

Shame on j sir

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The irony of two men constantly “agreeing” with each other on a thread moaning about people agreeing with others is quite the thing to behold

Should we be looking out for a new suit and top hat per chance "

You are a right tease c.j.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Good morning all

Swoon...

Damn! I can't think of anything controversial to say! Oh wait, grey squirrels are great!

How can u say that when our own native red squirrel is in decline due to the invasion by this foreign monster

Shame on j sir "

Shhh... I hate the little fuckers but she likes controversial stuff! It was the safest thing I could think of.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Should we be looking out for a new suit and top hat per chance haha no think him and laid are lovely match lol "

But ye like the same person the hand in the glove puppet so to speak

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Good morning all

Swoon...

Shame on j sir

Shhh... I hate the little fuckers but she likes controversial stuff! It was the safest thing I could think of. "

Controversy u say why didn't u just tell her about women drivers now there's a Controversy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Female voice on this male dominated forum .... it's not a difference in opinion that causes any issue but rather how you portray yourself. Anyone can disagree that's life .. it's normal but if you disagree in a way that's rude or unkind that's what people take note of. A wise woman once said life's simple ...don't be an ass

Reply privately

over a year ago

Should we be looking out for a new suit and top hat per chance haha no think him and laid are lovely match lol

But ye like the same person the hand in the glove puppet so to speak "

we just happen have same opinions on some things is all

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Good morning all

Swoon...

Shame on j sir

Shhh... I hate the little fuckers but she likes controversial stuff! It was the safest thing I could think of.

Controversy u say why didn't u just tell her about women drivers now there's a Controversy "

No CJ, that's scientific fact!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Female voice on this male dominated forum .... it's not a difference in opinion that causes any issue but rather how you portray yourself. Anyone can disagree that's life .. it's normal but if you disagree in a way that's rude or unkind that's what people take note of. A wise woman once said life's simple ...don't be an ass "
Are you sure it wasn't a simple woman that said you can ride my ass.lol

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Should we be looking out for a new suit and top hat per chance haha no think him and laid are lovely match lol

But ye like the same person the hand in the glove puppet so to speak we just happen have same opinions on some things is all "

Luckily it's another man. If it was a woman you'd be accusing yourself of being a white knight! (lol)

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Good morning all

Swoon...

Shame on j sir

Controversy u say why didn't u just tell her about women drivers now there's a Controversy

No CJ, that's scientific fact! "

Still controversial

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Female voice on this male dominated forum .... it's not a difference in opinion that causes any issue but rather how you portray yourself. Anyone can disagree that's life .. it's normal but if you disagree in a way that's rude or unkind that's what people take note of. A wise woman once said life's simple ...don't be an ass "
that's true I'm mannerly for the most part when airing my opinions

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Should we be looking out for a new suit and top hat per chance haha no think him and laid are lovely match lol "

You seem to have brought my name into this conversation? Any reason?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But ye like the same person the hand in the glove puppet so to speak we just happen have same opinions on some things is all "

A bit like two others on this thread. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

But ye like the same person the hand in the glove puppet so to speak we just happen have same opinions on some things is all

Luckily it's another man. If it was a woman you'd be accusing yourself of being a white knight! (lol) "

oh no would never accuse him of been white knight as i know he doesn't lick arse women on the threads so if hes giving compliment or agreeing with female he more then likeable means it lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

You seem to have brought my name into this conversation? Any reason?"

Hi laid how was you're weekend.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You seem to have brought my name into this conversation? Any reason?"

yes I'm hooking ya up with despicableme40 your bromance is wonderful

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

You seem to have brought my name into this conversation? Any reason? Hi laid how was you're weekend."

So far so good yours?

Reply privately

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"Do you really think women fall for that white knights ass licking crap? "

Of course they do ...

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

You seem to have brought my name into this conversation? Any reason? yes I'm hooking ya up with despicableme40 your bromance is wonderful "

How's your bromance with Manuel?

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 30/10/17 08:54:38]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you really think women fall for that white knights ass licking crap?

Of course they do ..."

No we dont!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course they do ...

No we dont!"

depends how good looking the lickarse is admit it lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Group hug anyone ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Female voice on this male dominated forum .... it's not a difference in opinion that causes any issue but rather how you portray yourself. Anyone can disagree that's life .. it's normal but if you disagree in a way that's rude or unkind that's what people take note of. A wise woman once said life's simple ...don't be an ass Are you sure it wasn't a simple woman that said you can ride my ass.lol"

That's just what you'd hope for ...lol

No point having a debate amount yourselves, you'll get no new answers there

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 30/10/17 08:57:38]

Reply privately

over a year ago

You seem to have brought my name into this conversation? Any reason? yes I'm hooking ya up with despicableme40 your bromance is wonderful

How's your bromance with Manuel? "

it cant compare to you two

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Group hug anyone ?? "

If I can drop the hand I'm in!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just tend to be myself. Not every woman is going to like me or always like my opinions but then I wouldn't want to meet with any women who don't like me as I am. Good sex is so much more than physical attraction for me. There has to be good chemistry and mental stimulation.

I'll always be polite and respectful. If my opinion offends someone I debate it but would never become abusive or disrespectful. In any instance where someone shows or says something I hadn't considered and I can see that I was wrong I never have a problem with holding my hands up, admitting it, apologising and then thanking them for giving me a better insight or perspective.

Not every woman will want to meet with me (for varying reasons) and that is ok as there have been nice ones who have met with me and I am sure there will be more.

But to answer the question, no I wouldn't agree with other women or conform to their views or opinions just to get laid. Doing so loses women's respect for you in my opinion. If they can see that you are passionate about your own views without being arrogant or cocky about it (rather than being a stuck-up) then they will respect you so much more for it."

very well said mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

You seem to have brought my name into this conversation? Any reason? Hi laid how was you're weekend.

So far so good yours? "

Same with me but nothing very exciting.

Reply privately

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

I like to share my opinion on the threads

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I just tend to be myself. Not every woman is going to like me or always like my opinions but then I wouldn't want to meet with any women who don't like me as I am. Good sex is so much more than physical attraction for me. There has to be good chemistry and mental stimulation.

I'll always be polite and respectful. If my opinion offends someone I debate it but would never become abusive or disrespectful. In any instance where someone shows or says something I hadn't considered and I can see that I was wrong I never have a problem with holding my hands up, admitting it, apologising and then thanking them for giving me a better insight or perspective.

Not every woman will want to meet with me (for varying reasons) and that is ok as there have been nice ones who have met with me and I am sure there will be more.

But to answer the question, no I wouldn't agree with other women or conform to their views or opinions just to get laid. Doing so loses women's respect for you in my opinion. If they can see that you are passionate about your own views without being arrogant or cocky about it (rather than being a suck-up) then they will respect you so much more for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Female voice on this male dominated forum .... it's not a difference in opinion that causes any issue but rather how you portray yourself. Anyone can disagree that's life .. it's normal but if you disagree in a way that's rude or unkind that's what people take note of. A wise woman once said life's simple ...don't be an ass that's true I'm mannerly for the most part when airing my opinions "

Well then if you can look at yourself , the words you use and how you behave and are content with all of that you've nothing to worry about. A lady will not be put off meeting you

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Group hug anyone ??

If I can drop the hand I'm in! "

Oi that's my arse Mikey

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Andy... Are you psychic?

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Group hug anyone ??

If I can drop the hand I'm in!

Oi that's my arse Mikey "

Sure fuck it, any port in a storm!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course they do ..."

Every time .. cause we're that gullible

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Andy... Are you psychic? "
wish I was mate make things bit easier lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone else read about Kevin spacey coming out the closet because he was trying seduce 14 year old boy wtf

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just tend to be myself. Not every woman is going to like me or always like my opinions but then I wouldn't want to meet with any women who don't like me as I am. Good sex is so much more than physical attraction for me. There has to be good chemistry and mental stimulation.

But to answer the question, no I wouldn't agree with other women or conform to their views or opinions just to get laid. Doing so loses women's respect for you in my opinion. If they can see that you are passionate about your own views without being arrogant or cocky about it (rather than being a suck-up) then they will respect you so much more for it."

Now that's a great answer thoughtful and honest. It's very true despite many debates I know I can see through bullshit ... I will always hold in higher regard someone with a well thought out opinion and an ability to voice it .. agreeing with what I think all the time won't get you anywhere. It's not what you say it's how you say it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I tend not to get involved in the more contentious topics anyway so the nonsense I tend to post is an extension of the nonsense you'll get in real life, if that turns people off me we wouldn't get on socially to begin with and so wouldn't progress physically

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Are you white knighting for the white knights Op? Or is it just a bit of all-round watersports?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are you white knighting for the white knights Op? Or is it just a bit of all-round watersports? "
I'm hoping they get backbone sometime soon this goes to female white knights too lets not forget them too folks lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you feel the term white knights may now be officially over used and slightly boring ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you feel the term white knights may now be officially over used and slightly boring ?? "
well I actually never used the term in my opening post but people have been using it on this thread but yes it is been over used the last few months.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

As I said on an other thread recently I don't know why some men feel so strongly about white knights.

I'm slowly getting the perception that some think by knocking the white knights it makes them look better.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you feel the term white knights may now be officially over used and slightly boring ?? well I actually never used the term in my opening post but people have been using it on this thread but yes it is been over used the last few months. "

Maybe we should stop using it then in so many of these threads

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As I said on an other thread recently I don't know why some men feel so strongly about white knights.

I'm slowly getting the perception that some think by knocking the white knights it makes them look better. "

I don't think its to make the guys saying it look better rather then giving guys doing it bit advice because if your constantly giving compliments to every women on not just this site but see it happen on others more regularly then here to be fair but does your compliments become invalid if your saying it to literally every women I personally very rarely give compliments to women and when I do its cause I mean it and not trying get my leg over besides fact I think most ladies have big enough ego as it is with all compliments they get off other guys lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As I said on an other thread recently I don't know why some men feel so strongly about white knights.

I'm slowly getting the perception that some think by knocking the white knights it makes them look better. "

That's a cracking ass pic hunter

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm slowly getting the perception that some think by knocking the white knights it makes them look better.

That's a cracking ass pic hunter "

I agree with you for once

Reply privately

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

This thread is very profound for me

Reply privately

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Think the rule to abide by is to be fair, kind and don't be rude.

Plus don't post when d*unk.

Keep a cLear sensible head.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I tend not to get involved in the more contentious topics anyway so the nonsense I tend to post is an extension of the nonsense you'll get in real life, if that turns people off me we wouldn't get on socially to begin with and so wouldn't progress physically"

Does that mean your podophobia isn't real?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I tend not to get involved in the more contentious topics anyway so the nonsense I tend to post is an extension of the nonsense you'll get in real life, if that turns people off me we wouldn't get on socially to begin with and so wouldn't progress physically

Does that mean your podophobia isn't real? "

*googles*

It's real, just not as pronounced as I may have suggested

I enjoy the banter on the forums and if I can exaggerate for my own entertainment even better

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, not wary at all. O'm as entitled as anyone to my opinion. I try to post the reasoning behind my opinions also.

Forum becomes tiresome and boring when people can't stand behind a point they've made and just keep using the same ad hom attacks .

Reply privately

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"No, not wary at all. O'm as entitled as anyone to my opinion. I try to post the reasoning behind my opinions also.

Forum becomes tiresome and boring when people can't stand behind a point they've made and just keep using the same ad hom attacks ."

"ah poor me" I'm so sorry for you...snow flake

Reply privately

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

Different opinions give us food for thought.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, not wary at all. O'm as entitled as anyone to my opinion. I try to post the reasoning behind my opinions also.

Forum becomes tiresome and boring when people can't stand behind a point they've made and just keep using the same ad hom attacks .

"ah poor me" I'm so sorry for you...snow flake "

For example.

Reply privately

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

"ah poor me" I'm so sorry for you...snow flake

For example. "

you give it you must have the ability to take or doesn't count in your case

Reply privately