Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Type of Girl/Guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So here is one.. what is your favourite type of girl or guy depending on who answers?

Myself personally.. I like either curvy or chubby girl. Skinny is good but I have a preference.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looks are never as important as personality. You could be the best looking lady in the world and a complete dick. So personality it is for me

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Looks are never as important as personality. You could be the best looking lady in the world and a complete dick. So personality it is for me "

Totally agree.

over a year ago

I think if the banter/chemistry isn't there it doesnt mater how attractive the person might be it's not anywhere near meeting someone and getting on well with them personally

over a year ago

I like heavily tattooed guys

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

Smiley. Anyone smiley and a bit cheeky is a winner for me.

A nice smile is a must!

over a year ago

Devilment in the eyes, a nice smile and a bit of wit,charm and intelligence. If you've got that it should be good

over a year ago

Fit clean and dirty mmmm

By *ulu00Woman
over a year ago

Donegal

I love a bit of sarcasm and banter, someone you can have a bit of craic with between rounds lol

By *omster1Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Flirty... direct and up for a bit of banter/craic along the way... and parting company with great memories hoping more will follow

over a year ago

Slimish women with a good personality

over a year ago

Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met, after a perfect courtship they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was indeed perfect.

One snowy, stormy Xmas eve, this perfect couple were driving their perfect car along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any of the children on Xmas eve, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys in the car. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys. Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident.

Only one of them survived the accident. Who was the survivor?....

Answer the perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there's no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man.

Women stop reading here. That is the end of the joke.

Men keep scrolling...

So if there's no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving. And that explains why there was a car accident. By the way if your a woman and reading this, this illustrates another point.

Women never listen either

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met, after a perfect courtship they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was indeed perfect.

One snowy, stormy Xmas eve, this perfect couple were driving their perfect car along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any of the children on Xmas eve, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys in the car. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys. Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident.

Answer the perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there's no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man.

Men keep scrolling...

So if there's no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving. And that explains why there was a car accident. By the way if your a woman and reading this, this illustrates another point.

Women never listen either "

And your type is?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Oh god, I feel sorry for the kids who read this and find out there's no santa

over a year ago

"Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met, after a perfect courtship they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was indeed perfect.

Men keep scrolling...

And your type is? "

The perfect woman, I live in hope

over a year ago

Men keep scrolling...

Lol ... that was funny and only mildly insulting to women folk

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Looks are never as important as personality. You could be the best looking lady in the world and a complete dick. So personality it is for me "

Would this not mean that you were a TV/TS? I'm never sure of the difference, honestly.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Men keep scrolling...

And your type is?

The perfect woman, I live in hope "

over a year ago

Men keep scrolling...

Lol ... that was funny and only mildly insulting to women folk "

Only mildly, note to self...must try harder

over a year ago

Men keep scrolling...

Lol ... that was funny and only mildly insulting to women folk

Only mildly, note to self...must try harder "

A C for effort

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Men keep scrolling...

it wasn't me driving, I've been told I'm not perfect. Phew that gets me of the hook....

over a year ago

Men keep scrolling...

it wasn't me driving, I've been told I'm not perfect. Phew that gets me of the hook.... "

over a year ago

I like a guy with an almost arrogance about them, confident in their own skin mainly.

Girls.......I like nice boobs, a good ass to grab onto as we grind against each other, and those lips.............edible, delectable,delicious soft lips!!!!!!!

I guess I like masculine men and feminine girls

over a year ago

"So here is one.. what is your favourite type of girl or guy depending on who answers?

Myself personally.. I like either curvy or chubby girl. Skinny is good but I have a preference. "

I love curvy girls and great boobs, I love guys who have been a very large chunky manhood

Post new Message to Thread