FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What Percentage of Profiles Do you Think have Issues.?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im talking social misfits with mental health issues.

1. 10% - 20%

2. 20% - 40%

3. There are a few seriously disturbed folk here.

4. More like 5-6 people with different profiles.

5. We're all crazy, why else would we be here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *astardly DickMan
over a year ago

kilkenny

2 3 and 5

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im talking social misfits with mental health issues.

1. 10% - 20%

2. 20% - 40%

5. We're all crazy, why else would we be here. "

There’s a fair amount of people in Ireland with mental health issues & no doubt a good percentage on Fab. I’m sure it’s meant in a light hearted way but I think it’s right to take the piss or make a joke of the issue.

over a year ago

1. 10% - 20%

2. 20% - 40%

There’s a fair amount of people in Ireland with mental health issues & no doubt a good percentage on Fab. I’m sure it’s meant in a light hearted way but I think it’s right to take the piss or make a joke of the issue."

So your saying its right to take the piss and make jokes of people with mental health? I disagree with that! Im sure folks here will be quite capable of being able to differentiate for themselves what I mean, in the context of fab.

By *he JiggliesCouple
over a year ago

Athlone

Mental health issues is not a joke or even something to make a laught about. There is a stigma in this country as it stands and your having a laugh about it, shame on you OP

over a year ago

"Mental health issues is not a joke or even something to make a laught about. There is a stigma in this country as it stands and your having a laugh about it, shame on you OP"

Here here. Well said... X shame in u OP

over a year ago

Coming from a guy who has trump on his cock! I think you need to be check for mental issues

over a year ago

1. 10% - 20%

2. 20% - 40%

There’s a fair amount of people in Ireland with mental health issues & no doubt a good percentage on Fab. I’m sure it’s meant in a light hearted way but I think it’s right to take the piss or make a joke of the issue.

So your saying its right to take the piss and make jokes of people with mental health? I disagree with that! Im sure folks here will be quite capable of being able to differentiate for themselves what I mean, in the context of fab."

I do think he meant it's not right

over a year ago

I think most people should “thread” carefully, pun intended when voicing their opinions ,

over a year ago

"Mental health issues is not a joke or even something to make a laught about. There is a stigma in this country as it stands and your having a laugh about it, shame on you OP"

I'm by no means laughing at the subject matter, but im sure im not alone, in having to deal with individuals here, whom are quite evidently disturbed...so for clarification purposes my comment is not directed at people who have general mental health issues, but people who have not got the mental or emotional capacity to engage or relate to others on an adult forum, and who some might actually consider dangerous.

over a year ago

"Coming from a guy who has trump on his cock! I think you need to be check for mental issues"

Where you just waiting for your opportunity

over a year ago

1. 10% - 20%

2. 20% - 40%

So your saying its right to take the piss and make jokes of people with mental health? I disagree with that! Im sure folks here will be quite capable of being able to differentiate for themselves what I mean, in the context of fab."

Yeah sorry OP, typo error. I meant it’s not right to take the piss.

By *rownForFunMan
over a year ago

Near Toulouse

OP is very generous not including a percentage more than 40%.

When I read just the status, I am seeing more than 70% of deranged one. Now, I don't know if they are fake or actual profile.

over a year ago

"OP is very generous not including a percentage more than 40%.

When I read just the status, I am seeing more than 70% of deranged one. Now, I don't know if they are fake or actual profile."

We are probably better off pretending they are fake

over a year ago

When I read just the status, I am seeing more than 70% of deranged one. Now, I don't know if they are fake or actual profile.

We are probably better off pretending they are fake "

I just assume everyone apart from me is fake, it makes it easier.

No reply? Fake. No show? Fake

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

[Removed by poster at 28/10/17 16:11:51]

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

There are a lot of personality disorders for sure not just on fab but in swinging in general

over a year ago

When I read just the status, I am seeing more than 70% of deranged one. Now, I don't know if they are fake or actual profile."

Yeah I'd say it's closer to 100% and yes, I am including myself in that

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Despite the OP possibly missing the mark with regards to the tone of this thread, the subject is valid.

Shining a light on a problem is not necessarily taking the piss out of it.

All websites that contain a social element will have it's fair share of members with problems. Fab and swinging is no different.

I go as far as saying however, that most profiles that exhibit behavioural problems are the ones that are set up with the express intent of causing trouble....these profiles don't meet. I'd say there's a minimum of meet active profiles that are "dodgy"

I've been on the scene myself for four years now and you learn to spot troublemakers early, and avoid them. Trust your gut and you won't go too far wrong.

By *heRealDeal91Man
over a year ago

Banbridge

Just putting it out there that I have had mental health issues in the past. Thankfully everything is under control. Without the help of medication, thankfully I take things with a pinch of salt and not offended. But I know a lot of people who can even the slightest thing out of context!

over a year ago

"Just putting it out there that I have had mental health issues in the past. Thankfully everything is under control. Without the help of medication, thankfully I take things with a pinch of salt and not offended. But I know a lot of people who can even the slightest thing out of context!"

Good for you pal,and hopefully people wont take it out of context

over a year ago

"Despite the OP possibly missing the mark with regards to the tone of this thread, the subject is valid.

Shining a light on a problem is not necessarily taking the piss out of it.

All websites that contain a social element will have it's fair share of members with problems. Fab and swinging is no different.

I go as far as saying however, that most profiles that exhibit behavioural problems are the ones that are set up with the express intent of causing trouble....these profiles don't meet. I'd say there's a minimum of meet active profiles that are "dodgy"

I've been on the scene myself for four years now and you learn to spot troublemakers early, and avoid them. Trust your gut and you won't go too far wrong. "

Guys I think you've given us very clever and sound advise. I'm a newbie and learning through trial and error. Always trust your gut.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

As a former sufferer of PTSD I can definitely say that it’s no laughing matter.

Having said that I’m sure the OP didn’t create the thread out of ridicule for sufferers with health issues.

Banter, ‘craic’ and inclusion with society is a natural remedy and can help people to find their paths again...

I think this thread highlights the issue and that it’s not just restricted to a certain type of person.

Happiness will always prevail

Foo

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

To be honest at least 3 quarters of the guys that mail us come across as socially awkward, after one or two messages we get the that impression

over a year ago

Some people have far too much time on their hands.Tut tut tut.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Some people have far too much time on their hands.Tut tut tut."

Indeed

Post new Message to Thread