Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

will you ever

Jump to newest

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man
over a year ago

Tipperary

leave here permantly and get into a normal relationship?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"leave here permantly and get into a normal relationship?"

I read that in an aggressive voice the first time. Now I realise it's just a question.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

What's a 'normal' relationship?

over a year ago

Tipperary

"What's a 'normal' relationship? "
a one id say a high % have where you're in a relationship with each other and that's it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I live I hope!

What’s normal these days anyway lol

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"What's a 'normal' relationship? a one id say a high % have where you're in a relationship with each other and that's it. "

Ahh ok.

No I wouldn't, done it, don't want to go back there, I'm too old for that stuff.

over a year ago

"What's a 'normal' relationship? a one id say a high % have where you're in a relationship with each other and that's it.

Ahh ok.

No I wouldn't, done it, don't want to go back there, I'm too old for that stuff."

Snap

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I can't see myself ever giving up to be honest.

over a year ago

Tipperary

so far the jist is I'll just keep fucking my way through life

By *atr247Man
over a year ago

around

The lines seem to be blurring as regards relationships. The traditional route seems to be the route less travelled these days. I think very few who have experienced fab or the ability to have non monogamous relationships will be able to adjust to monogamy. Obviously with kids a level of stability can be desirable for some from a support and financial side but I can see more poly and open relationships becoming the norm in the same way that same sex relationships are accepted more Freeley compared to 10 years ago

(Sorry for being long winded ... brain is on go slow mode )

over a year ago

"leave here permantly and get into a normal relationship?"

Yes of course, while its the furthest thing from my thoughts at the moment,fab by and far is a virtual world with some kink thrown in, and within that it can be a very lonely place being single here. Having said that I don't think I've been in a normal relationship for the past 25 years...openminded, maybe, who knows

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I continue living in hope of some day being in a three way relationship with two beautiful women. Lol

over a year ago

"I continue living in hope of some day being in a three way relationship with two beautiful women. Lol "

Jesus man... twice as many problems, twice as many apologies and explanations to make (you know it's always our fault, right?) and everything you ever do wrong remembered with double the strength and level of detail. You are a brave man... hahaha

over a year ago

I deleted my profile last friday week rejoined the next morning lol

Feck all will power i know

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"I can't see myself ever giving up to be honest."

this

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

Well fortunately for us, this is normal so happy days

over a year ago

I did for a year, missed my fun with girls though

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

cork

"What's a 'normal' relationship? a one id say a high % have where you're in a relationship with each other and that's it.

Ahh ok.

No I wouldn't, done it, don't want to go back there, I'm too old for that stuff. "

Your never too old to fall in love...

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Ahh ok.

No I wouldn't, done it, don't want to go back there, I'm too old for that stuff.

Your never too old to fall in love..."

That might be so but only if you want and look for it.

over a year ago

"I did for a year, missed my fun with girls though "

Missed u glad ur back xx

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Already in a "normal" relationship and am clamouring for a Fab style one!

over a year ago

As for me if I could met someone that is totally open minded with no hang ups and still have a fantastic social life yes then I'd leave for sure

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"As for me if I could met someone that is totally open minded with no hang ups and still have a fantastic social life yes then I'd leave for sure "

Yeah but define No Hang Ups.

If you mean swinging, then you'd still be here, or the other Irish swinging site, which most people seem to leave for here, I believe.

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

Ideally would love to fall in love with someone who is as liberal.

My favourite time swinging was when she was sharing me and I was sharing her, but together. If that makes sense.

I love being in love. But hate having my heart broken.

I'm not actively seeking, but always open to the idea.

over a year ago

If she squats and cooks well, I'll put a ring on it

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

[Removed by poster at 28/10/17 01:42:15]

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

"As for me if I could met someone that is totally open minded with no hang ups and still have a fantastic social life yes then I'd leave for sure "

Just curious why would you want to leave then when you have all your cookies in one jar?

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"As for me if I could met someone that is totally open minded with no hang ups and still have a fantastic social life yes then I'd leave for sure

Just curious why would you want to leave then when you have all your cookies in one jar?"

She'll be back once she realises that the cookie jar isn't see through

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

Op one begs the question you post when we received an offer of payment for a meet???

We have met some fantastic people here to be insulted like so really makes us wonder

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Op one begs the question you post when we received an offer of payment for a meet???

We have met some fantastic people here to be insulted like so really makes us wonder "

Ouch! OP offered money? Without a ?

If so, good call but I suspect it may be a different person, as OP is usually good forums. Just saying, check your records and be sure. Not saying you are wrong/right, just make sure.

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

"Op one begs the question you post when we received an offer of payment for a meet???

We have met some fantastic people here to be insulted like so really makes us wonder

If so, good call but I suspect it may be a different person, as OP is usually good forums. Just saying, check your records and be sure. Not saying you are wrong/right, just make sure."

Haha very funny it is obvious your literal skills may not be as adapt as you may think but we shall take your jest as a joke

Op your question does create good subject matter funnily enough when it pertains to something that has just happened great topic

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

If so, good call but I suspect it may be a different person, as OP is usually good forums. Just saying, check your records and be sure. Not saying you are wrong/right, just make sure.

Haha very funny it is obvious your literal skills may not be as adapt as you may think but we shall take your jest as a joke

Op your question does create good subject matter funnily enough when it pertains to something that has just happened great topic "

Seems like there's something personal going on so, I'm out.

over a year ago

"As for me if I could met someone that is totally open minded with no hang ups and still have a fantastic social life yes then I'd leave for sure

Yeah but define No Hang Ups.

If you mean swinging, then you'd still be here, or the other Irish swinging site, which most people seem to leave for here, I believe."

No hang up as to what I've done in the past

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

Op your question does create good subject matter funnily enough when it pertains to something that has just happened great topic

Seems like there's something personal going on so, I'm out."

No nothing personal it's just your suggestive post trying to portray something which only existed in your mind

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

"

No hang up as to what I've done in the past "

Oh now that does sound very intriguing.

Hang ups of any kind don't work well in any relationship!

over a year ago

Just curious why would you want to leave then when you have all your cookies in one jar?"

To me it's about intense passion that one can't control and if I found that in one person then I would be extremely happy

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

Just curious why would you want to leave then when you have all your cookies in one jar?

To me it's about intense passion that one can't control and if I found that in one person then I would be extremely happy "

That's the best quote I have seen on love. Ever.

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

To me it's about intense passion that one can't control and if I found that in one person then I would be extremely happy "

We would totally agree but in finding the one who likes what you like and is as open minded then could you honestly say you would give up fab and the lifestyle that you hopefully enjoy at this moment in time???

over a year ago

She'll be back once she realises that the cookie jar isn't see through "

I don't wear rose coloured glasses, things r what they r and at some point I see through every everything XX

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Did vanilla, it's bland but if fab was no longer enjoyable for us I wouldn't have a problem leaving.

over a year ago

To me it's about intense passion that one can't control and if I found that in one person then I would be extremely happy

We would totally agree but in finding the one who likes what you like and is as open minded then could you honestly say you would give up fab and the lifestyle that you hopefully enjoy at this moment in time??? "

I could honestly yes. But I also can honestly say I'd never say never to going back to the lifestyle

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

We would totally agree but in finding the one who likes what you like and is as open minded then could you honestly say you would give up fab and the lifestyle that you hopefully enjoy at this moment in time???

I could honestly yes. But I also can honestly say I'd never say never to going back to the lifestyle "

It is always a breath of fresh air to hear people like yourself who appreciates the lifestyle for what it really is happy fabbing xx

over a year ago

I could honestly yes. But I also can honestly say I'd never say never to going back to the lifestyle

It is always a breath of fresh air to hear people like yourself who appreciates the lifestyle for what it really is happy fabbing xx "

Thank U, life is to short so one should enjoy it while one can do what ever make a ya happy on or off fab XX

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I continue living in hope of some day being in a three way relationship with two beautiful women. Lol

Jesus man... twice as many problems, twice as many apologies and explanations to make (you know it's always our fault, right?) and everything you ever do wrong remembered with double the strength and level of detail. You are a brave man... hahaha

"

I have read the terms and conditions and I accept.

By *oinfc188Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I think I'll always be secretly bisexual lol

over a year ago

I'd hope to meet someone like minded. I enjoy the freedom of it too much

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Im in a normal relationship and I didn't have to leave.

Post new Message to Thread