Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Face picture

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive came across alot of profile of people looking face pic in first message, surely with the amount of fakes and privacy these days its unwise to do so. What would you all recommend?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only ever do what your comfortable with ... personally I never send face pics with a first message

over a year ago

Its a double edged sword for males with regards face pic or no face pic.

Only you can decide what to do OP.

Take a chance or dont take a chance??

over a year ago

Thsts where a few different verifications comes in too.

At least that shows you the man,woman or couple is a legit person and not a fake or pic collector.

over a year ago

Yea just go with gut instinct and as you say some verifications will be the clue

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

You just avoid those profiles if your not comfortable. Plenty on here that dont require a pic in first message

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

We never ask for them unless we've arranged a meet.

But still we often get them with first messages

Rarely are we asked to provide one but when we are we explain how we do things and it's thankfully always accepted.

Tina

over a year ago

I stopped sending face pics at all. Never have it uploaded on fab and don't send it through kik. Only KIK or Skype cam. Hate the idea of my pics being out and about with some random people showing them to others.

over a year ago

"You just avoid those profiles if your not comfortable. Plenty on here that dont require a pic in first message "

thanks toxic must remember to send one your way in the future lol

By *oupleuncutCouple
over a year ago

dun laoghaire

Don't know what's wrong with these people who put up their face pics...people who know them might find out they have a cool sexlife...and maybe wanna join in

over a year ago

"Don't know what's wrong with these people who put up their face pics...people who know them might find out they have a cool sexlife...and maybe wanna join in "

Good point. But some people like to be discreet and don’t want their photo all over the internet.

Or may feel a little insecure about putting up lots of photos - well I am anyway.

Each to their own I suppose.

It also helps that your very photogenic!

over a year ago

We always ask for a face pic, maybe not on the first message but certainly if we feel like the conversation is heading in the direction of a meet, someone mentioned they only send face pics of they have planned a meet, we would never plan a meet unless we recieve fave pics, for us there HAS to be an attraction...

If someone doesn't want to send a pic that's fine but we wouldn't continue to waste each others time... We also have no problem sending pics! Attraction works both ways and we respect that! Different strikes for different folks , it's why you're comfortable with OP...

over a year ago

I always ask for a pic! I mean I have to fancy them and dont want to be wasting my time talking to someone who's not my type. Like all beardy or something

I've no problem sending my pic.

Post new Message to Thread