Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What does it mean

Jump to newest

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

What does it mean if your constantly having dreams about fucking her ex last 2 weeks it's been the same dream

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"What does it mean if your constantly having dreams about fucking her ex last 2 weeks it's been the same dream "

It most likely means your gay or bisexual. I'm presuming that her ex is probably a man. Then again it could just mean that she's either gay or bi.

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"What does it mean if your constantly having dreams about fucking her ex last 2 weeks it's been the same dream

It most likely means your gay or bisexual. I'm presuming that her ex is probably a man. Then again it could just mean that she's either gay or bi. "

Sorry mate I meant my ex not hers

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"What does it mean if your constantly having dreams about fucking her ex last 2 weeks it's been the same dream

It most likely means your gay or bisexual. I'm presuming that her ex is probably a man. Then again it could just mean that she's either gay or bi.

Sorry mate I meant my ex not hers "

Ever since I was preparing for the leaving cert I've tried to answer the question that's been asked.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Hmm, tricky one.... My best guess would be that you want to fuck your ex.

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Hmm, tricky one.... My best guess would be that you want to fuck your ex. "
that's the thing though I don't we didn't finish on great terms so it a place I wouldn't wanna go back

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Hmm, tricky one.... My best guess would be that you want to fuck your ex. that's the thing though I don't we didn't finish on great terms so it a place I wouldn't wanna go back "
cause I wouldn't wanna ruin the friendship we have now it's worth way more to me then a quick fuck

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

You don't control your subconscious. Maybe it's a comparison of the two or you are trying to figure something out. I have had some weird dreams about people I would never go near in reality. It's just a dream.

Madame Boo

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Hmm, tricky one.... My best guess would be that you want to fuck your ex. that's the thing though I don't we didn't finish on great terms so it a place I wouldn't wanna go back cause I wouldn't wanna ruin the friendship we have now it's worth way more to me then a quick fuck "

Now I'm completely confused, are yous friends or no friends?

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Hmm, tricky one.... My best guess would be that you want to fuck your ex. that's the thing though I don't we didn't finish on great terms so it a place I wouldn't wanna go back cause I wouldn't wanna ruin the friendship we have now it's worth way more to me then a quick fuck

Now I'm completely confused, are yous friends or no friends? "

we were once a couple for 5 years now we have been finished the last two years but still very close friends

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Hmm, tricky one.... My best guess would be that you want to fuck your ex. that's the thing though I don't we didn't finish on great terms so it a place I wouldn't wanna go back cause I wouldn't wanna ruin the friendship we have now it's worth way more to me then a quick fuck

Now I'm completely confused, are yous friends or no friends? we were once a couple for 5 years now we have been finished the last two years but still very close friends "

I suspect the confusion stems from the fact that you said you didn't part in good terms yet you're very close friends. That seems like a contradiction.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Now I'm completely confused, are yous friends or no friends? we were once a couple for 5 years now we have been finished the last two years but still very close friends "

Ok, get it.

Sigmund would say your unconscious mind wants to fuck her and your conscious mind says 'No'

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Now I'm completely confused, are yous friends or no friends? we were once a couple for 5 years now we have been finished the last two years but still very close friends

Ok, get it.

Sigmund would say your unconscious mind wants to fuck her and your conscious mind says 'No' "

well once my conscious mind keeps saying no then I'll be fine I'll just deal wit the dreams till ov something more exciting to dream about. The sex feels so real it has me feeling so weird when I wake up from it

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

OP I think you're not missing the relationship but the closeness you once had. Also probably not happy with your current love/sex life or relationship.

Maybe meet up with your ex and get some closure.

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"OP I think you're not missing the relationship but the closeness you once had. Also probably not happy with your current love/sex life or relationship.

Maybe meet up with your ex and get some closure. "

I don't think I'm missing any of it these dreams just started out of nowhere but id never say it to her she's in a new relationship so wouldn't wanna plant a seed in her head cause I'm not out to break up new relationships so I'll keep the dirty little dreams a secret

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"OP I think you're not missing the relationship but the closeness you once had. Also probably not happy with your current love/sex life or relationship.

Maybe meet up with your ex and get some closure. I don't think I'm missing any of it these dreams just started out of nowhere but id never say it to her she's in a new relationship so wouldn't wanna plant a seed in her head cause I'm not out to break up new relationships so I'll keep the dirty little dreams a secret "

Maybe subconsciously it's her new relationship that has triggered the dreams.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Maybe it's just a dream and doesn't have any meaning, hidden or otherwise?

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

There's unfinished business between u both and u have to fuck her to resolve the issue

Tina

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Her new relationship never bothered me I was happy for her she deserves it. No I wouldn't fuck her again cause if I did I reckon we wouldn't stop. Just thinking we would have been a great couple to fab life

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Her new relationship never bothered me I was happy for her she deserves it. No I wouldn't fuck her again cause if I did I reckon we wouldn't stop. Just thinking we would have been a great couple to fab life "

I think you answered your own question . Thinking about being a couple on fab is making you dream of having sex with her.

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Her new relationship never bothered me I was happy for her she deserves it. No I wouldn't fuck her again cause if I did I reckon we wouldn't stop. Just thinking we would have been a great couple to fab life

I think you answered your own question . Thinking about being a couple on fab is making you dream of having sex with her. "

no I only started to think about that they more I kept talking about this forum I started

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Her new relationship never bothered me I was happy for her she deserves it. No I wouldn't fuck her again cause if I did I reckon we wouldn't stop. Just thinking we would have been a great couple to fab life

I think you answered your own question . Thinking about being a couple on fab is making you dream of having sex with her. no I only started to think about that they more I kept talking about this forum I started "

I give up. Enjoy your dreams

By *he big dog OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

I think you answered your own question . Thinking about being a couple on fab is making you dream of having sex with her. no I only started to think about that they more I kept talking about this forum I started

I give up. Enjoy your dreams "

thanks for trying anyways. I suppose I'll just have to wait till the dreams stop themselves

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I think you answered your own question . Thinking about being a couple on fab is making you dream of having sex with her. no I only started to think about that they more I kept talking about this forum I started

I give up. Enjoy your dreams thanks for trying anyways. I suppose I'll just have to wait till the dreams stop themselves "

Set an alarm for every thirty minutes during the night. That'll fix it.

Sorry, wait, were you looking for a "cure" of some sort?

By *oupleuncutCouple
over a year ago

dun laoghaire

It's probably just an image you had stored in your wank bank, I have loads in mine,under lock and key cause some of that shit ain't even legal don't overthink it sweetie x

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Now I'm completely confused, are yous friends or no friends? we were once a couple for 5 years now we have been finished the last two years but still very close friends

Ok, get it.

Sigmund would say your unconscious mind wants to fuck her and your conscious mind says 'No' "

That numpty would blame the mother

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

"There's unfinished business between u both and u have to fuck her to resolve the issue

Tina "

I went back for seconds with 2 ex's. Mainly because the sex was so great. Don't regret it and we're still friends.

Post new Message to Thread