Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couples looking for MMF but have single males blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems to be quite a few couples looking for a MMF lately but they have single males blocked from messaging them.

Can i ask that if a couple genuinely want a MMF,that they could allow genuine verified males to message them.

Fair play each way like.

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *taylor122Man
over a year ago

dublin

It’s a good point and I’ve come across a lot of it myself, makes no sense

By *ewbies201Couple
over a year ago

lisburn

"Seems to be quite a few couples looking for a MMF lately but they have single males blocked from messaging them.

Can i ask that if a couple genuinely want a MMF,that they could allow genuine verified males to message them.

Fair play each way like.

Thanks."

To be fair, single males outnumber couples by 40 - 1. When we're looking for an mmf... We choose.

The sheer number of unwanted messages from every single guy around gets a bit much.

Stop moaning, attend some social events and meet people face to face. That will work much better than a poorly worded lets fuck message.

MrN

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Seems to be quite a few couples looking for a MMF lately but they have single males blocked from messaging them.

Fair play each way like.

Thanks."

We have single makes blocked and are constantly looking for mmf fun... we find the guy rather than have the same guys messages the same "what's up"message followed by a dick pic, just aren't what we look for and guys would know if they read the profile text...

over a year ago

Fair play each way like.

Thanks.

To be fair, single males outnumber couples by 40 - 1. When we're looking for an mmf... We choose.

The sheer number of unwanted messages from every single guy around gets a bit much.

Stop moaning, attend some social events and meet people face to face. That will work much better than a poorly worded lets fuck message.

MrN"

Who said i was moaning?

I was making a quite valid point about fairness actually.

Thanks for your input though.

over a year ago

If you've got all males blocked through filters and you decide to mail one you think might be okay. They can then mail you in return.

Looking for a MMF doesn't mean they want 100's of dick pics or

"Free now to fuck" type messages.

over a year ago

Fair play each way like.

Thanks.

We have single makes blocked and are constantly looking for mmf fun... we find the guy rather than have the same guys messages the same "what's up"message followed by a dick pic, just aren't what we look for and guys would know if they read the profile text... "

I dont sent crude messages or dick pics. Think when you get to my age,you have much more respect for genuine couples and females.

A well worded message and a face pic is what i do.

over a year ago

Fair play each way like.

Thanks.

We have single makes blocked and are constantly looking for mmf fun... we find the guy rather than have the same guys messages the same "what's up"message followed by a dick pic, just aren't what we look for and guys would know if they read the profile text...

I dont sent crude messages or dick pics. Think when you get to my age,you have much more respect for genuine couples and females.

A well worded message and a face pic is what i do."

You don't but you'd be suprised by the amount of men your age that do.... It's just a way of filtering out all that crap... We unblocked males yesterday and I blocked them again last night because it's just repetitive boring messages and maybe 1 in every 100 guys will read what we are actually looking for

over a year ago

"If you've got all males blocked through filters and you decide to mail one you think might be okay. They can then mail you in return.

Looking for a MMF doesn't mean they want 100's of dick pics or

"Free now to fuck" type messages. "

Crude messages dont work.

Was never a fan of that type of message or contacting a female or couple.

Better to be nice and civil and type something decent instead.

over a year ago

Fair play each way like.

Thanks.

You don't but you'd be suprised by the amount of men your age that do.... It's just a way of filtering out all that crap... We unblocked males yesterday and I blocked them again last night because it's just repetitive boring messages and maybe 1 in every 100 guys will read what we are actually looking for "

I feel for you and i can understand that,id say it becomes very tiresome when you get bombarded with silly messages like that all the time.

Also it ruins it for the genuine respectfull males here.

over a year ago

Mrs is the same. We unblock males for a time and she gets dry bored very fast with the pathetic attempts and conversation from most. And we just ignore or block again.

Nobody can say we don't try to be open to mail but if you saw some of the dribble that comes from "professional, respectful, mature" guys you'd question why some men are ever allowed join in the first place.

Perfect example, contact a male, nothing special about him. Faulty average but picked out no. The less.

bit of mail exchanged then out of nowhere abusive insult towards mr. Now I don't know about any other couples but we aren't here to find something we're missing or because were unhappy with what we have. We're here because we are all about each other and pleasuring each other and enjoying the pleasure we give.

So this guy went from being a possible single male meet to being another looser for absolutely no reason what so ever.

over a year ago

For the record,i didnt start this thread as a mocking or slagging thread.

It was a genuine request on my part,with regards to couples looking for MMF meetings.

So i would like to ask people to please refrain from turning this thread into a degrading or mocking thread.

Genuine people will show respect for other genuine people. Thats how it works with me and for me.

Thanks.

over a year ago

"For the record,i didnt start this thread as a mocking or slagging thread.

It was a genuine request on my part,with regards to couples looking for MMF meetings.

So i would like to ask people to please refrain from turning this thread into a degrading or mocking thread.

Genuine people will show respect for other genuine people. Thats how it works with me and for me.

Thanks."

What are you on about? Who's turning it into a 'degrading or mocking thread'? You asked why they block men and they're explaining to you clearly why they're doing it

over a year ago

Thanks."

It's not mocking. It's truth.

But signing off all the same.

over a year ago

"Mrs is the same. We unblock males for a time and she gets dry bored very fast with the pathetic attempts and conversation from most. And we just ignore or block again.

Nobody can say we don't try to be open to mail but if you saw some of the dribble that comes from "professional, respectful, mature" guys you'd question why some men are ever allowed join in the first place.

Perfect example, contact a male, nothing special about him. Faulty average but picked out no. The less.

bit of mail exchanged then out of nowhere abusive insult towards mr. Now I don't know about any other couples but we aren't here to find something we're missing or because were unhappy with what we have. We're here because we are all about each other and pleasuring each other and enjoying the pleasure we give.

So this guy went from being a possible single male meet to being another looser for absolutely no reason what so ever. "

Yes we'ce had the abusive messages , we've has 2 guys in total threaten , that if at any time during playing Mr touched off them they'd go mad as they're not gay... firstly neither is Hunter and secondly why message a couple of you're not ok with close contact... or the males that will only chat to Hunter like I don't deserve respect as I'm just a hole for them or the ones who will completely ignore hunter and only chat to me... It's just easier to find what you want yourself, be clear about what you're looking for and if it's not for them no hard feelings but the same repetative messages is the reason we took such a long break recently... But we're back, filters in place and loving FAB life again

By *exysam and StuartCouple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

Fair play each way like.

Thanks.

You don't but you'd be suprised by the amount of men your age that do.... It's just a way of filtering out all that crap... We unblocked males yesterday and I blocked them again last night because it's just repetitive boring messages and maybe 1 in every 100 guys will read what we are actually looking for "

over a year ago

If you don't want people discussing your statements in a discussion forum,

post it as a status instead.

over a year ago

Thanks.

What are you on about? Who's turning it into a 'degrading or mocking thread'? You asked why they block men and they're explaining to you clearly why they're doing it"

As per my opening post,I didnt ask why couples block men. And havent done in any of my subsiquent posts either.

My thread was a simple and genuine request to couples actually looking for a MMF.

Thanks.

over a year ago

Jesus chill everybody make love not war!!

over a year ago

Wishing everyone here a very Happy Monday.

Thanks.

over a year ago

"Jesus chill everybody make love not war!!"

I think I speak for everyone when I say we're chilled... a discussion about why we chose to have certain filters in place does not mean we are in any way not "chill"

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

I assume if they see a male they're interested in, they'll make the approach to him rather than be inundated by a load of males who don't fit the bill.

over a year ago

"Jesus chill everybody make love not war!!

I think I speak for everyone when I say we're chilled... a discussion about why we chose to have certain filters in place does not mean we are in any way not "chill" "

There's very little that's more irritating on here than the person telling everyone to 'chill' when there's absolutely zero happening. Always the stock remark for the person who has nothing at all of value to contribute

over a year ago

I think couples that want a single male to join them are doing it right by looking for the guy themselves.

They know what they want, they know what to look for.

By *o hassleMan
over a year ago

moira

"I think couples that want a single male to join them are doing it right by looking for the guy themselves.

They know what they want, they know what to look for."

THE VOICE OF REASON

over a year ago

"I think couples that want a single male to join them are doing it right by looking for the guy themselves.

They know what they want, they know what to look for.

THE VOICE OF REASON"

Makes a change lol

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Op you asked couple's to lower their filters. The couple's responding are explaining the reasoning why they choose to have those filters in place.

We are filtered to the hilt for valid reasons and also enjoy threesomes. Our filters does not mean we are not genuinely seeking though. It means we are not time wasters and we message only those that interest us.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Op you asked couple's to lower their filters. The couple's responding are explaining the reasoning why they choose to have those filters in place.

We are filtered to the hilt for valid reasons and also enjoy threesomes. Our filters does not mean we are not genuinely seeking though. It means we are not time wasters and we message only those that interest us. "

...and now, we wait!

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Fair play each way like.

Thanks.

MrN

Who said i was moaning?

I was making a quite valid point about fairness actually.

Thanks for your input though."

in what way is it unfair lol?There are far more guys on here than women or couples so they get to pick who they like.If they haven't picked you then you are obviously not for them so what good would it do if you could msg them anyway?

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"

As per my opening post,I didnt ask why couples block men. And havent done in any of my subsiquent posts either.

My thread was a simple and genuine request to couples actually looking for a MMF.

Thanks.

"

You did ask why couple's that's are looking not have single men blocked . And you have been given more than one reason why

If they want you they will find you

over a year ago

"

Thanks.

You did ask why couple's that's are looking not have single men blocked . And you have been given more than one reason why

If they want you they will find you

"

You need to carefully read my opening post again my friend.

By all mean please do quote exactly where i asked why couples have men blocked?

Because i never actually asked that question.

But please do quote me.

Thanks.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

People can filter their profile whatever way they see fit. I know it seems unfair and I bet a lot of guys are saying to themselves "if I could just talk to them...then they'd see". It feels like you're being denied a golden ticket.

When I was a single guy on here, here's what it did: I became known on the forums, I engaged with people and when I saw couples that I wanted to meet going to certain socials or parties, I sought out invites to those events.

Then, shocker, I went and talked to them.

It worked for me, your milage may vary....

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"

This in itself can be read as a question .

over a year ago

This in itself can be read as a question ."

I never asked the question and you cannot quote me on it,so please dont try to make up stuff now.

Thanks.

over a year ago

Doesn't need to be a question to be discussed. That's what a discussion. Forum is.

over a year ago

See thing is when i ask a question i use this.....?

Thats a question.

Now its a shame that people have decided to sieze on my opening post and try to make something else out of it.

It was a straight forward and simple opening post,which was perfectly well worded.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"See thing is when i ask a question i use this.....?

Thats a question.

Now its a shame that people have decided to sieze on my opening post and try to make something else out of it.

It was a straight forward and simple opening post,which was perfectly well worded.

"

Grand so, moving on....

over a year ago

I wish you all a nice pleasurable and productive afternoon.

Be safe folks.

over a year ago

We're not actively seeking MMFs, we've had them before and will probably do so again in the future, we don't have single males blocked, however, if we were looking for one we'd meet them at parties or clubs as we found 1 on 1 hotel meets are not really our jam.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

It's more the ones that have guys blocked but put up a status update asking for single guys available on a certain date (without changing their filters)

What am I supposed to do, send out smoke signals?

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thats a question.

"

ok so what was the purpose of the post then .

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

This in itself can be read as a question .

I never asked the question and you cannot quote me on it,so please dont try to make up stuff now.

Thanks."

jezz you respond like a child that knows he is wrong or a politician lol.you asked for couples that look for mmf to lower their filters so guys can msg them.people responded with why the don't do that and you would of got the exact same response whether you put a question mark at the end of it or not .

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"It's more the ones that have guys blocked but put up a status update asking for single guys available on a certain date (without changing their filters)

What am I supposed to do, send out smoke signals? "

Ha! I've noticed this too. Makes me laugh. Then they'll complain they get no offers.

over a year ago

"It's more the ones that have guys blocked but put up a status update asking for single guys available on a certain date (without changing their filters)

Ha! I've noticed this too. Makes me laugh. Then they'll complain they get no offers."

No I disagree, if a guy can't message he can still wink or fab your pic/s to let you know he's interested, if you look at his profile and like what you see you message him, if you don't like what you see you don't message him, again,,, it elimintes the shitty messages coming through... Filters are there for a reason , even of that reason isn't obvious to others at the time

over a year ago

What am I supposed to do, send out smoke signals? "

Thankyou.

Finally somebody gets it.

Thankyou again good sir.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Ha! I've noticed this too. Makes me laugh. Then they'll complain they get no offers.

No I disagree, if a guy can't message he can still wink or fab your pic/s to let you know he's interested, if you look at his profile and like what you see you message him, if you don't like what you see you don't message him, again,,, it elimintes the shitty messages coming through... Filters are there for a reason , even of that reason isn't obvious to others at the time "

They can fab your pics, yes, but they can't wink.

over a year ago

Ha! I've noticed this too. Makes me laugh. Then they'll complain they get no offers."

Theres a few profiles like that up right now.

Actively wanting a guy or guys for MMF or MMMF,saying to message them.

But you cant message them.

Hense my original,well worded and respectfull opening post.

over a year ago

No I disagree, if a guy can't message he can still wink or fab your pic/s to let you know he's interested, if you look at his profile and like what you see you message him, if you don't like what you see you don't message him, again,,, it elimintes the shitty messages coming through... Filters are there for a reason , even of that reason isn't obvious to others at the time

They can fab your pics, yes, but they can't wink. "

I wasnt aware of that but I still choose to keep the filters on, even when looking for some mmf fun... Like i said , took it off yesterday and put it back on last night over the silly messages we were getting

There's just no pleasing us

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I see a lot of couple prefer to pick a guy and I can't blame them. Guys just move on stop moaning . It gets you nowhere. If you can't mail them so what. It probably saves the couple alot of hasle .

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Fair play each way like.

Thanks."

Op, you are relatively new so I get that you may not be aware of the general go of this place.

The forums are topic discussion based. If you opened a thread with just a single question mark, it would get commented on. Feedback isn't a personal attack aimed at you. The hardships of the single guy profile is discussed regularly, people get fed up or defensive if they think it's blame based in any shape or form.

While you may not be aware of it, you made a statement in the first part of your opening post and then a suggestion that couple's change their filters. Hence the comments that came in.

Everyone on here gets to run their profile how they see fit, to suit their needs and facilitate their fabbing. A lot of that determines their success rate on here, you get out what you put in to it.

Stating something about yourself on a website doesn't mean it is so, it's up to you to show it through how you portray and handle yourself on here and at event's in order to fab successfully. The word genuine is the most abused word on this site as people use it so freely and loosely.

Madame Boo

over a year ago

Fair play each way like.

Thanks.

Op, you are relatively new so I get that you may not be aware of the general go of this place.

The forums are topic discussion based. If you opened a thread with just a single question mark, it would get commented on. Feedback isn't a personal attack aimed at you. The hardships of the single guy profile is discussed regularly, people get fed up or defensive if they think it's blame based in any shape or form.

While you may not be aware of it, you made a statement in the first part of your opening post and then a suggestion that couple's change their filters. Hence the comments that came in.

Everyone on here gets to run their profile how they see fit, to suit their needs and facilitate their fabbing. A lot of that determines their success rate on here, you get out what you put in to it.

Stating something about yourself on a website doesn't mean it is so, it's up to you to show it through how you portray and handle yourself on here and at event's in order to fab successfully. The word genuine is the most abused word on this site as people use it so freely and loosely.

Madame Boo

"

Thankyou for that.

I was here before in the past for over a year and was verified too.

Got a bit fed up of it and the bloody politics of it,so decided to take a break away from it.

My opening post here was a simple respectfull post.

And ironicly its the other single males and 1 couple on here who actually understand my simple post and its reference.

Anyway thankyou for your kind and respectfull words.

over a year ago

Thankyou.

Finally somebody gets it.

Thankyou again good sir."

What are you on about? Everyone 'gets' that issue. That's a totally different thing; that's asking for people on a status update on a particular date which is totally different to saying theyre looking for men on their profile, which is more general. Clearly in the first scenario they've just forgotten to remove the filters or misunderstood how filters work

over a year ago

Fair play each way like.

Thanks.

Madame Boo

Thankyou for that.

I was here before in the past for over a year and was verified too.

Got a bit fed up of it and the bloody politics of it,so decided to take a break away from it.

My opening post here was a simple respectfull post.

And ironicly its the other single males and 1 couple on here who actually understand my simple post and its reference.

Anyway thankyou for your kind and respectfull words. "

You really need to drop this whole 'respecful' and 'genuine' lark you keep trotting out. We get it, you're respectful. Once was enough

By *ewbies201Couple
over a year ago

lisburn

"...

Op, you are relatively new so I get that you may not be aware of the general go of this place... The word genuine is the most abused word on this site as people use it so freely and loosely.

Madame Boo

"

Now, that's well put.

MrN

over a year ago

Maybe we can ask the owners of this site to have some sort of messaging system where a single male with X amount of verifications can be allowed to contact a couple looking for a single male.

I get the whole thing of couples getting bombarded with tons of sex messages and messages from timewasters.

But then its the genuine verified males who tend to suffer for this.

And surely if a couple is capable to change their profile to look for a male for a MMF and ask people to message them,then surely they can remember to change their filter too??

Fair is fair surely?

over a year ago

"...

Op, you are relatively new so I get that you may not be aware of the general go of this place... The word genuine is the most abused word on this site as people use it so freely and loosely.

Madame Boo

Now, that's well put.

MrN"

New username but not new to the site. Was here before in the past for a fair while and verified too.So i know how it works.

over a year ago

"Maybe we can ask the owners of this site to have some sort of messaging system where a single male with X amount of verifications can be allowed to contact a couple looking for a single male.

I get the whole thing of couples getting bombarded with tons of sex messages and messages from timewasters.

And surely if a couple is capable to change their profile to look for a male for a MMF and ask people to message them,then surely they can remember to change their filter too??

Fair is fair surely?"

You seem to think this is some kind of contract between people on here...fair has nothing to do with it.

If they don't want to be contacted by single males then that's their choice. It doesn't matter how 'genuine' or 'respectful' some guy is, they don't want his message. How are you not getting this?

over a year ago

"Maybe we can ask the owners of this site to have some sort of messaging system where a single male with X amount of verifications can be allowed to contact a couple looking for a single male.

Fair is fair surely?

You seem to think this is some kind of contract between people on here...fair has nothing to do with it.

If they don't want to be contacted by single males then that's their choice. It doesn't matter how 'genuine' or 'respectful' some guy is, they don't want his message. How are you not getting this?"

The same thing could be said for couples who can remember to change their profiles to ask for MMF and MMMF,ask people to message them but yet they cant seem to change their filter to allow messages.

How are these couples not getting this?

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Fair is fair surely?

If they don't want to be contacted by single males then that's their choice. It doesn't matter how 'genuine' or 'respectful' some guy is, they don't want his message. How are you not getting this?"

I don't alway agree with laughing boy here, but when I do, I admit it.

over a year ago

But sure look anyway......

I posted a thread,made a simple point,some people got it,others didnt.

Happy swinging to you all.

over a year ago

Fair is fair surely?

If they don't want to be contacted by single males then that's their choice. It doesn't matter how 'genuine' or 'respectful' some guy is, they don't want his message. How are you not getting this?

The same thing could be said for couples who can remember to change their profiles to ask for MMF and MMMF,ask people to message them but yet they cant seem to change their filter to allow messages.

How are these couples not getting this?"

That's just them being forgetful or not understanding how the filters work.

You're not being forgetful or misunderstanding anything; what you're looking to engage in could be deemed as borderline harassment by some people.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Fair is fair surely?"

Newbies and no verifications can be blocked as well as single guy's.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Fair is fair surely?

How are these couples not getting this?"

I'm fairly sure most of them know exactly what they're doing, as has been said repeatedly above me.

over a year ago

Fair is fair surely?

You're not being forgetful or misunderstanding anything; what you're looking to engage in could be deemed as borderline harassment by some people."

Harassment??

Eh no way mate,not on my part.

Respect is allways given by me and by my posts and messages too. But unfortunately its not allways given back by others based on personal experience of this site.

I can also understand that couples do get hounded out of it with sleazy sexual messages from people on this site,so up go the filters.

Ive never been 1 do do that and never will do either.

With regards to me as a person on this site,my posts are respectfull and I certainly dont do harassment.

Thanks.

over a year ago

Fair is fair surely?

You're not being forgetful or misunderstanding anything; what you're looking to engage in could be deemed as borderline harassment by some people.

Harassment??

Eh no way mate,not on my part.

Respect is allways given by me and by my posts and messages too. But unfortunately its not allways given back by others based on personal experience of this site.

I can also understand that couples do get hounded out of it with sleazy sexual messages from people on this site,so up go the filters.

Ive never been 1 do do that and never will do either.

With regards to me as a person on this site,my posts are respectfull and I certainly dont do harassment.

Thanks.

"

You're suggesting the site give you a way around filters so that you can message couples who obviously don't want your message. What would you call it then?

over a year ago

Can i ask that if a couple genuinely wants a MMF or a MMMF,posts it on their updates or meeting,and asks people to message them with face pic,that these couples can please remember to allow people to actually message them.

Simple and easy thing to remember.

Thankyou.

over a year ago

"Can i ask that if a couple genuinely wants a MMF or a MMMF,posts it on their updates or meeting,and asks people to message them with face pic,that these couples can please remember to allow people to actually message them.

Simple and easy thing to remember.

Thankyou."

OP after commemting earlier and reading the thread now, I must admit that it comes across as a grown man having a "respectful" tantrum because people have filters up..

Maybe when they request a meet they only want single guys who they are already chatting to, to be able to contact them, sometomes we do this... You really have no right to get annoyed over why someone uses their filters and also to suggest that because you're verified x amount of times you should be able to bypass filters altogether... Thats rediculous... If couples women or men have filters up then they should be respected no matter how frustrating it is to you... I think you are wasting your time trying to get people to see it from your point of view because it's a very selfish one! If you're blocked from messaging they don't want you, it's the same as a "no thanks" move on!!

over a year ago

Thankyou for your input my friend.

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Thats a question.

"

Well here is a straightforward simple answer .

They have filters to use as they please not for you to have a special bypass around them .

And if they want an mmf it mmmf and have men blocked that means they will choose who they message and meet .

So I'm guessing as you haven't been sent a message from them , they are not interested in meeting you

Simples

over a year ago

Thats a question.

They have filters to use as they please not for you to have a special bypass around them .

And if they want an mmf it mmmf and have men blocked that means they will choose who they message and meet .

So I'm guessing as you haven't been sent a message from them , they are not interested in meeting you

Simples "

Thanks for that.

Do you actually read my posts in their entirety??

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Thats a question.

Simples

Thanks for that.

"

Yes but just pick out and use the bits I want too

over a year ago

Thats a question.

Simples

Thanks for that.

just pick out and use the bits I want too "

Ah sure thats typical so. Nothing new there with you then.

Happy Monday Night to you both. Have a good one.

over a year ago

Thats a question.

Simples

Thanks for that.

just pick out and use the bits I want too

Ah sure thats typical so. Nothing new there with you then.

Happy Monday Night to you both. Have a good one."

You are fighting a loosing battle trying to explain yourself to that clique of keyboard warriors on the forums .

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Bananaman will be thrilled to hear he's finally become a member of the famous clique!

over a year ago

"Bananaman will be thrilled to hear he's finally become a member of the famous clique! "
A wise man once said if the cap fits....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Bananaman will be thrilled to hear he's finally become a member of the famous clique! A wise man once said if the cap fits...."

Are you trying to say something? You defeated your own nonsensical argument by including him in it. Lol

over a year ago

"Bananaman will be thrilled to hear he's finally become a member of the famous clique! A wise man once said if the cap fits....

Are you trying to say something? You defeated your own nonsensical argument by including him in it. Lol"

Well maybe he wasn't a Wise man..

over a year ago

"Bananaman will be thrilled to hear he's finally become a member of the famous clique! A wise man once said if the cap fits....

Are you trying to say something? You defeated your own nonsensical argument by including him in it. Lol Well maybe he wasn't a Wise man.."

Clique? I just call out a nonsense post when I see it...which this one most certainly was

over a year ago

Are you trying to say something? You defeated your own nonsensical argument by including him in it. Lol Well maybe he wasn't a Wise man..

Clique? I just call out a nonsense post when I see it...which this one most certainly was"

But sure virtually all the threads and post's are nonsense in some way or another.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/10/17 23:31:33]

By *exytvlegsTV/TS
over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

I think I speak for everyone when I say we're chilled... a discussion about why we chose to have certain filters in place does not mean we are in any way not "chill" "

By *exytvlegsTV/TS
over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

By *exytvlegsTV/TS
over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

I think cpls are right to block and find what they want as tv I block a lot but one or two cples have found me and it's good ?? what fun

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

*Grabs popcorn and pulls up a seat*

over a year ago

"*Grabs popcorn and pulls up a seat*

"

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Bananaman will be thrilled to hear he's finally become a member of the famous clique! "

I read his application for membership and refused it....he doesn't talk enough nonsense to be a member

By *ust4funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Moira

"Mrs is the same. We unblock males for a time and she gets dry bored very fast with the pathetic attempts and conversation from most. And we just ignore or block again.

So this guy went from being a possible single male meet to being another looser for absolutely no reason what so ever. "

yep agree 100% we are here for us not to please a shit load of single guys.. We have met a few and most are dead on some have major issues..

over a year ago

So this guy went from being a possible single male meet to being another looser for absolutely no reason what so ever. yep agree 100% we are here for us not to please a shit load of single guys.. We have met a few and most are dead on some have major issues.. "

^^^

This is true and when we are unfortunate enough to meet one with issues it makes it even harder for the rest because we become very cautious as to who we meet..

Post new Message to Thread