Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its bad form.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

It's horrible being stood up most likely a guy messing I would say . I have had a few messers in my time too. One time went to meet this lady and she turned up and she was a cracker and we were starting to enjoy our self's when she asked me for money . I said you never mentioned money before sorry I don't have that on me . I was kinda mad .

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"It's horrible being stood up most likely a guy messing I would say . I have had a few messers in my time too. One time went to meet this lady and she turned up and she was a cracker and we were starting to enjoy our self's when she asked me for money . I said you never mentioned money before sorry I don't have that on me . I was kinda mad . "

Was she asking for money for your share of a hotel room or money for her services?

over a year ago

It happens us all and will continue to happen no matter what online site ur on.

Not nice when it does but its out of ur control

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"What is people's opinions on this?"

Had you meet before face to face.

Better to meet for a coffee first before you commit.

over a year ago

"It's horrible being stood up most likely a guy messing I would say . I have had a few messers in my time too. One time went to meet this lady and she turned up and she was a cracker and we were starting to enjoy our self's when she asked me for money . I said you never mentioned money before sorry I don't have that on me . I was kinda mad . "

So if you had the money on you you'd have been happy as Larry then yeah?

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

If meeting people away from home we always have our own hotel booked , always need a plan B

over a year ago

"What is people's opinions on this?

If meeting people away from home we always have our own hotel booked , always need a plan B "

over a year ago

We were asked , asked I said , to a hotel last night , drove a distance to get there , the cpl in question were staying there , we texted to say we were in reception, and nothing , we went for a drink in the bar , they then replied that they couldn't meet , what absolute time wasters , we'll gladly give there name in private message to anyone that wants it

over a year ago

Was texting a couple yesterday all going good ask me for face pic. .text back not comfortable sending one but would meet in public..not exspecting a positive reply loged out and went for one..turned into one to many..checked phone this morning to see mail saying they would meet not been verified and have been trying to meet couple for ages...sickened isn't close..not all no shows are time wasters...

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"We were asked , asked I said , to a hotel last night , drove a distance to get there , the cpl in question were staying there , we texted to say we were in reception, and nothing , we went for a drink in the bar , they then replied that they couldn't meet , what absolute time wasters , we'll gladly give there name in private message to anyone that wants it "

Definitely timewasters there...

I'd be fuming being messed around like that...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Was texting a couple yesterday all going good ask me for face pic. .text back not comfortable sending one but would meet in public..not exspecting a positive reply loged out and went for one..turned into one to many..checked phone this morning to see mail saying they would meet not been verified and have been trying to meet couple for ages...sickened isn't close..not all no shows are time wasters... "

That's not a no show though. You hadn't arranged anything.

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

"It's horrible being stood up most likely a guy messing I would say . I have had a few messers in my time too. One time went to meet this lady and she turned up and she was a cracker and we were starting to enjoy our self's when she asked me for money . I said you never mentioned money before sorry I don't have that on me . I was kinda mad .

So if you had the money on you you'd have been happy as Larry then yeah?"

Whos Larry?

Naming and shaming is against site rules

over a year ago

..no but they were looking to meet that nite..so id say from there eyes I seem as time waster..just when ya get refused for not been verified so often just assumed. ..and ya no what they say..assumption is the mother of all fuck ups...

over a year ago

If people turn up and decide they don't want to play that's not time wasting. That's deciding they don't fancy you.

If you lie about your age as someone here has done and then find when you meet they don't play?

Your the time waster because you lied to them about your age

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"..no but they were looking to meet that nite..so id say from there eyes I seem as time waster..just when ya get refused for not been verified so often just assumed. ..and ya no what they say..assumption is the mother of all fuck ups... "

Nope, only an idiot would assume that you were agreeing to meet if you hadn't replied.

over a year ago

We most certainly do not lie about our age , you don't know us , and not qualified to comment about us

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 22/10/17 23:07:31]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

*leaves drink down gently on the table and slowly backs out of the room

over a year ago

Sorry Micheal , that was directed at tom4

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Sorry Micheal , that was directed at tom4"

I realised that, I was just afraid I might get caught in the crossfire.

over a year ago

good one

By *harlie141r42Man
over a year ago

galway

That is something that has started to creep in here as well.

Maybe it`s because of my age, but recently I have been talking to two member on line here and after a short time money in appreciation for services was propositioned.

I also came across a profile here within the last two weeks where a couple were saying they were desperate and could anyone give them the name of an illegal moneylender.

They may have been genuine, but to me anyway it just seemed a bit iffy

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"*leaves drink down gently on the table and slowly backs out of the room "

Exactly as I would do.

over a year ago

Avoid. I don't float that way sorry mate

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Avoid. I don't float that way sorry mate "

Avoid what exactly? Hotels and being stood up?

over a year ago

Maybe they got cold feet when it came to the actual meet?

Or maybe it was a bloke pretending to be a couple?

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

That's bad craic that is.

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

Nothing short of a frustrating pain in the arse. All you can do is move on.

over a year ago

"Sorry Micheal , that was directed at tom4"

John and James. Please get over yourselves. I don't know either of you from Adam and please don't flatter yourselves into thinking I was addressing myself to either of you.

Fucks sake.....

over a year ago

Anyone with any self respect would message you in advance to let you know they cant make it.

If you get stood up like that again then block pwrson and move on to better things.

By *exytvlegsTV/TS
over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

I was to meet a cpl told me the loved tv ask 4 or 5 times for me to meet went to cork from Dublin text I was in the hotel and they said we change our mind I drove to slight to one woman and again changed her mind

over a year ago

"We were asked , asked I said , to a hotel last night , drove a distance to get there , the cpl in question were staying there , we texted to say we were in reception, and nothing , we went for a drink in the bar , they then replied that they couldn't meet , what absolute time wasters , we'll gladly give there name in private message to anyone that wants it "

You’ve blocked single guys re:messaging to find out who stood you up!

Post new Message to Thread