Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Optimal numer of verifications

Jump to newest

By *aider190 OP   Man
over a year ago

swords

How many verifications should you display on your profile ....do people have a number ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I display my most recent veri for a couple of days then hide it and leave the summary up.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

What you want...its that simple.

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

Hours of research says 4 is optimal. And by hours of research, i mean i quickly checked how many we're showing

over a year ago

"What you want...its that simple. "

^^^ agree

over a year ago

"What you want...its that simple.

^^^ agree "

By *ixpackCouple
over a year ago

South

Is there one? Show them all n let people decide how many they want to read.

We always look for someone we know verifying someone..its kinda like a reference from a trusted source.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Your profile your choice. Don't feel you should please anyone when it comes to your profile, if you want to display veries display them never listen to others with regards to what you feel happy with.

over a year ago

How many verifications you show is personal choice ....what I would like to see in the summary is social meets separated from physical encounters(if you know what I mean )...as when you see "147 verifications",you can possibly draw the wrong conclusion!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"How many verifications you show is personal choice ....what I would like to see in the summary is social meets separated from physical encounters(if you know what I mean )...as when you see "147 verifications",you can possibly draw the wrong conclusion! "

Would147 physical meets stop you from meeting the person?

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

What is the wrong conclusion if someone has had 147 meets?

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"I display my most recent veri for a couple of days then hide it and leave the summary up."

Wish we could show our summary but it has over 200 on it lol , when people see it they must think we play with everyone lol , but most are from socials , so we only show a few so people know we are real and do play too ,

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

"How many verifications you show is personal choice ....what I would like to see in the summary is social meets separated from physical encounters(if you know what I mean )...as when you see "147 verifications",you can possibly draw the wrong conclusion! "

Bit judgemental that

over a year ago

"What is the wrong conclusion if someone has had 147 meets? "
....well for me personally if I'm looking for people to meet and they've had 15 physical encounters in one week,they wouldn't appeal to me!...

over a year ago

"I display my most recent veri for a couple of days then hide it and leave the summary up.

Wish we could show our summary but it has over 200 on it lol , when people see it they must think we play with everyone lol , but most are from socials , so we only show a few so people know we are real and do play too ,

Mrs crazy "

My assumption when someone has that many veris is either they sociable or fuckable, either way I'd wanna meet

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"What is the wrong conclusion if someone has had 147 meets? ....well for me personally if I'm looking for people to meet and they've had 15 physical encounters in one week,they wouldn't appeal to me!... "

Why is that , we have been to parties where there about 15 or more so playing on 2 matresses and people moving around to play more , they could have 10 to 15 veris just from that party mind boggles here

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

"What is the wrong conclusion if someone has had 147 meets? ....well for me personally if I'm looking for people to meet and they've had 15 physical encounters in one week,they wouldn't appeal to me!...

Why is that , we have been to parties where there about 15 or more so playing on 2 matresses and people moving around to play more , they could have 10 to 15 veris just from that party mind boggles here

Mrs crazy "

.......we all have different tastes and freedom of choice,my statement was not a condemnation ,purely what would appeal to me!....

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Ah yes the eternal search for a virginal swinger. It makes me laugh that there are men and women out there that judge people on a swingers site if they have met in their eyes too many people?

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"What is the wrong conclusion if someone has had 147 meets? ....well for me personally if I'm looking for people to meet and they've had 15 physical encounters in one week,they wouldn't appeal to me!...

Mrs crazy "

I think I was at that party lol

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

You should put as many as you have and feel comfortable with.

If you have loads or one it doesn't matter, it's what the veri says that does, does it show the real you?

Don't hide who you are and pretend to be what your not.

It won't get you more good meets just lots of disappointed ones.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

What I never understand is the conclusions people draw from the amount of veris displayed. It doesn't mean anything, imagine people have sex outside of fab! A person with only few veris could in fact be the much more active lil devil than one with 100.

over a year ago

I don't place much emphasis on them at all, other than giving an indication that people are, who they claim to be..lets be honest, people are just going to project an image of themselves that they want others to see, and discard other veris that don't support that image.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I don't place much emphasis on them at all, other than giving an indication that people are, who they claim to be..lets be honest, people are just going to project an image of themselves that they want others to see, and discard other veris that don't support that image.

"

The latter is a tricky one with one veri only

over a year ago

"I don't place much emphasis on them at all, other than giving an indication that people are, who they claim to be..lets be honest, people are just going to project an image of themselves that they want others to see, and discard other veris that don't support that image.

The latter is a tricky one with one veri only "

As I said, I don't place much emphasis on them

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The latter is a tricky one with one veri only

As I said, I don't place much emphasis on them "

Of course!

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Your condemned if you show and your condemned if you dont. Most of mine are from meet and greets and when they were on display was told i wouldnt meet you as you've got too many. So i say you put up what your comfortable with

over a year ago

Mrs crazy

I think I was at that party lol"

I wish I was at that party lol

over a year ago

I don't pay much attention to veris only that a person is verified. I trust my own judgement more than judging by veris

over a year ago

"Ah yes the eternal search for a virginal swinger. It makes me laugh that there are men and women out there that judge people on a swingers site if they have met in their eyes too many people? "

He hasn't judged anyone. He's just outlined what he likes and doesn't like

over a year ago

Iv been abused and called a man whore for having to many and than asked are they fake !

It’s hard to win because people will have differing opinions on what’s right for them !

Each to there own I suppose !

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 22/10/17 12:32:33]

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

There was another guy started a thread about whether intelligence (IQ levels) and displaying it on one's profile can compensate for lack of good looks or make a difference to gaining people's interest and getting meets.

Perhaps we could ask him or another brain box to come up with some kind of formula or equation for the optimal number of verifications to display on one's profile.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Too many verifications knock me sick and definitely puts me off. I guess it just makes me think the person has nothing to offer so just goes through the site fucking as many people as possible, who would want to meet someone like that?

It makes me laugh though when you read "best meet I've ever had don't pass them by, meet them if you get the chance". I mean what is the pimping about? and if it was the best sex why you sharing it with everyone else, surely you would want to meet them regularly?! this makes me laugh out LOUD.

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

"I don't pay much attention to veris only that a person is verified. I trust my own judgement more than judging by veris "

And you have fantastic judgement

over a year ago

People need to remember not all verification s are from people playing.. Some are from socials that people have met at.. Up to each person how many they display..

By *sir88Man
over a year ago

Donaghmede

To me it’s a personal choice — it’s up to the reader if he wants to read them all or not

over a year ago

"What I never understand is the conclusions people draw from the amount of veris displayed. It doesn't mean anything, imagine people have sex outside of fab! A person with only few veris could in fact be the much more active lil devil than one with 100. "

This

Post new Message to Thread