Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Whats Your Embarrassing Moment?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We all like to chuckle at others misfortune don't we

Many moons ago my sister had a small portable face lamp, for tanning..I tried it out as you do, after ten minutes, I started to develop 3rd degree burns, and my face was crackling for 3 weeks oohhh whats your painfully funny moments?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Many years ago I was instructing a new recruit on how to use a post driver. "No, no no, not like that... Like this..."

I woke up an hour later in the back of an ambulance

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

I got into an embarrassing situation at a swingers' party once. I snuck up behind an older lady, started fucking her from behind then looked up and suddenly realised that the guy at the other end of the spitroast, getting a blowjob, was my dad.

I said, "After 30 years of marriage I can't believe you're being unfaithful to mum."

He said, "I'm not."

By *aythekiddMan
over a year ago

Carlow

So a long long time ago in a holiday destination far far away I was burning alive in a heat wave in Salou. It was so hot I had taken to sleeping on the couch in our apartment which was next to the balcony and under the fan.

Now I have this habit of taking my clothes off in my sleep, especially when I'm hot. So one morning when my friend left the apartment to go to the shop downstairs, he decided to leave the door open, hopefully in an effort to cool down the place.

Qué my waking to the faint sounds of giggling, I open my eyes and in the doorway, which has direct line of sight with my couch I discover; a group of girls, 2 old women and a family of 4......two things become apparent fast - (one) I've stripped myself naked in my sleep again, long abandoning my clothes and blanket....(and two) the elevator for the complex is beside our apartment

Now your probably thinking "awh Jay it's not that bad, you'll never see those people again" which is exactly what my friend said when he back and what I slowly managed to convince myself over the rest of that week

........6 days later I'm home, in my small little town on my way to meet a friend when I hear a familiar giggle, I turn around and see all three girls from the doorway They're local! They're in my bloody year!

What's worse.....the family of 4 live up the FUCKING ROAD!!

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

Few weeks back im on a work night out, first night out in a while. Many pints later and im wasted.

Anyway, i get home and as usual strip off commando style to get into bed only to be screamed at by my mother in law who lives with us.

Wrong bed!!

Not a word spoken between us for two weeks.

She's no craic at all

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

We were in M&S in Newbridge a while back, as u can imagine the place was packed

Numpty here was coming down the stairs, slipped and came down hard on my ass, the whole shop looking at me and Niall standing there not knowing whether to laugh or pick me up first

Not a great thing to happen to me and my bad back

Tina

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

There's that many

Where to start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We were in M&S in Newbridge a while back, as u can imagine the place was packed

Numpty here was coming down the stairs, slipped and came down hard on my ass, the whole shop looking at me and Niall standing there not knowing whether to laugh or pick me up first

Tina "

I went flying over a step at the recent m&g in letterkenny, possibly the only person to have come home with a severe carpet burn on my knee after a social

over a year ago

"We were in M&S in Newbridge a while back, as u can imagine the place was packed

Tina

I went flying over a step at the recent m&g in letterkenny, possibly the only person to have come home with a severe carpet burn on my knee after a social "

hahaha

over a year ago

Tina

I went flying over a step at the recent m&g in letterkenny, possibly the only person to have come home with a severe carpet burn on my knee after a social

hahaha "

True story, poor knee still has a mark on it. And it only hurt a tiny fraction as much as my pride did

over a year ago

Tina

hahaha

True story, poor knee still has a mark on it. And it only hurt a tiny fraction as much as my pride did "

haha, I'm having a long hard chuckle at your misfortune

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Tina

I went flying over a step at the recent m&g in letterkenny, possibly the only person to have come home with a severe carpet burn on my knee after a social "

I'm sorry Sally but I'm lmao at that

Tina

By *eganbabygirlWoman
over a year ago

Newry

Went back to a guys place once, didnt want him to see my flesh coloured spanx so took them off and hid them in the arm of the sofa in his bedroom. Anyway, afterwards he was leaving me home so I just grabbed the spanx and stuffed them in my bag.

When I got home I realised Id taken the armrest cover and not my giant knickers with me

Later found out he was married, wonder if the wife ever found them lol.

over a year ago

"Went back to a guys place once, didnt want him to see my flesh coloured spanx so took them off and hid them in the arm of the sofa in his bedroom. Anyway, afterwards he was leaving me home so I just grabbed the spanx and stuffed them in my bag.

When I got home I realised Id taken the armrest cover and not my giant knickers with me

Later found out he was married, wonder if the wife ever found them lol. "

Best yet!! Love it!!

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Many moons ago, I went on a first date with a guy that decided bowling was romantic! First go I gave a great run up to the line and simultaneously swung the ball hard only to discover that my fingers were stuck as I went flying down the lane with the ball!!! The entire place erupted into laughter at me in a heap half way down the lane. I was as red faced as the blouse I was wearing.

Madame Boo. The world's worst bowler.

By *eganbabygirlWoman
over a year ago

Newry

"Went back to a guys place once, didnt want him to see my flesh coloured spanx so took them off and hid them in the arm of the sofa in his bedroom. Anyway, afterwards he was leaving me home so I just grabbed the spanx and stuffed them in my bag.

Later found out he was married, wonder if the wife ever found them lol.

Best yet!! Love it!! "

Ive got so many embarassing moments!

Once on holiday I got bad sunburn on my shoulders so wore a strapless top out that night. I was getting the eye from a guy while i was dancing and thought my luck was in until my mate came back from the bar and told me my boob was hanging out!

Good job Ive got nice boobs

over a year ago

"Many years ago I was instructing a new recruit on how to use a post driver. "No, no no, not like that... Like this..."

I woke up an hour later in the back of an ambulance "

I broke the post driver today lol.

over a year ago

"Many moons ago, I went on a first date with a guy that decided bowling was romantic! First go I gave a great run up to the line and simultaneously swung the ball hard only to discover that my fingers were stuck as I went flying down the lane with the ball!!! The entire place erupted into laughter at me in a heap half way down the lane. I was as red faced as the blouse I was wearing.

Madame Boo. The world's worst bowler."

haha, ahhh..did that just re-traumatise you,,

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Decades ago and new to Ireland, I had a few pints in the palace pub in Fleet Street and eventually needed a bathroom. Off I went through the door thinking 'fir' must be Irish for 'Frau' down the steps, until I saw the lads with their willies out at the urinal. Swiftly turned around red headed up the stairs to be welcomed by the whole pub laughing but also friendly guiding me in the right direction.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Decades ago and new to Ireland, I had a few pints in the palace pub in Fleet Street and eventually needed a bathroom. Off I went through the door thinking 'fir' must be Irish for 'Frau' down the steps, until I saw the lads with their willies out at the urinal. Swiftly turned around red headed up the stairs to be welcomed by the whole pub laughing but also friendly guiding me in the right direction. "

By "right direction" I take it you mean back to where the willies were hanging out?

Fir... For Instant Relief

Mná... Men Not Allowed

over a year ago

"Decades ago and new to Ireland, I had a few pints in the palace pub in Fleet Street and eventually needed a bathroom. Off I went through the door thinking 'fir' must be Irish for 'Frau' down the steps, until I saw the lads with their willies out at the urinal. Swiftly turned around red headed up the stairs to be welcomed by the whole pub laughing but also friendly guiding me in the right direction. "

Deu on my Irish passport as well!

over a year ago

At a business reception in Cork one time, headed to bathroom, saw guy opening door and followed him in, it was a single bathroom, had to about turn and walk out as he shut door!!

over a year ago

Tina

hahaha

True story, poor knee still has a mark on it. And it only hurt a tiny fraction as much as my pride did

haha, I'm having a long hard chuckle at your misfortune "

Meanie

over a year ago

Tina

I'm sorry Sally but I'm lmao at that

Tina "

I laughed myself. Even before I hit the ground. It was either that or cry

By *lik UrgeeMan
over a year ago

mallow

When I was in teens I worked in petrol station - standing in forecourt thinking sexy thoughts being a horny teenager I started to pitch a tent ! However it was pointing down and the growing twitch was getting abit uncomfortable !

So I put hand in pocket flick him to stand to attention, get more comfortable and continue with my filthy thoughts !

About a minute or so later I feel a cold draft and realise that I was flying low and my flick had released him and there he was in full show at 3pm Saturday in middle of the forecourt !!

over a year ago

Hungover to bits going to Northside shopping centre climbing over the wall with big Northside sign and someone smashed me head into it with that huge sound of laughter everyone laughing at me and my hungover head was ten times worse still gets brought up regularly by my friends now to be fair I was laughing myself wen happened while also holding me poor head saw the funny side to it lol

Post new Message to Thread