Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Question (Women) Thanks

Jump to newest

By *uite45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Waterford

To all the women out there....Hi First of all??. Qs...... Is honestly the best way to go on here. Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends what its about!

By *DSGCouple
over a year ago

That place in

"Depends what its about! "

That's true, good point

Depends on what the suituation is

over a year ago

"To all the women out there....Hi First of all??. Qs...... Is honestly the best way to go on here. Thanks"

I would think so, tell us all your passwords

over a year ago

"To all the women out there....Hi First of all??. Qs...... Is honestly the best way to go on here. Thanks"

Can I ask why your excluding men, are you implying that women are not dishonest, and men are, im sure it must be something more sensitive than that

over a year ago

"To all the women out there....Hi First of all??. Qs...... Is honestly the best way to go on here. Thanks

Can I ask why your excluding men, are you implying that women are not dishonest, and men are, im sure it must be something more sensitive than that "

Surely he’s entitled to ask whosever opinion he wants, respect that

over a year ago

Honesty is the best way to go everywhere.

over a year ago

"To all the women out there....Hi First of all??. Qs...... Is honestly the best way to go on here. Thanks

Can I ask why your excluding men, are you implying that women are not dishonest, and men are, im sure it must be something more sensitive than that

Surely he’s entitled to ask whosever opinion he wants, respect that "

I dont believe I am disrespecting that,, im asking his opinion, respect that.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Fab golden rule

honesty is the best policy that is unless lying gets you the ride on here

over a year ago

A good woman doesn't want perfect, she wants honesty and someone who is man enough to realise that she deserves the truth.

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Surely he’s entitled to ask whosever opinion he wants, respect that

I dont believe I am disrespecting that,, im asking his opinion, respect that."

What I read from the op is he is asking women's opinions because that's who is trying to meet. I personally think he would get a better perspective by putting it to all.

Yes be honest on here, it's fairer to let people make an informed choice if they want to meet you.

A lot (both sexes) lie on here to improve their chances but it's disrespectful of other people's boundaries and limits.

Madame Boo

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Is this about wedding proposals again?

over a year ago

A good woman doesn't want perfect, she wants honesty and someone who is man enough to realise that she deserves the truth."

Amen

Women have great intuition for BS

By *uite45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Its simple everyone, the reason I was asking was by telling the truth about my situation, Age, etc.....I am getting no where. But that's the type of guy I am. By the way before I get this thrown back in my face, this is not me going.....(poor poor me, nobody wants me). Thanks

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Great question. On Fabs I'm always Frank

Don't want them knowing my real name, do I?

over a year ago

Absolutely, honesty all the way.... Whether or not you plan on having 1 or meets with someone, one should always be honest and respect people's boundaries or preferences and not lie just to have sex... It's just deceitful and that's not atractive.

By *andaCouple
over a year ago

co down

Honesty is always best op. Suggest a bit more info about you and what you want on your profile. Pics need tweaking too. I'm sure the end result will be worth it.

over a year ago

And maybe be a bit more realistic about your age preference

over a year ago

The fact that you are 52 and you're looking for an 18 yr old would put me off.

But then again, I'm just too old myself

By *uite45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Thanks for the advice ladies....because it's not working as it is.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I think if you have to ask this question you're already onto a losing battle.

over a year ago

Giving false information about yourself or ur profile will not earn u any respect or meets so yes honesty is the best way in fab

By *andsomeman100Man
over a year ago

Ah sure now...

For me...one lie is allowed...and thats location. I think its OK to lie about that. Seems most people 'move' one or two counties away in order to keep a bit of privacy and I can understand. After that though I expect people to be as honest as possible. To the OP... stay as you are and plug away. Most people respect honesty and can smell when something doesnt add up.

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Can I ask why your excluding men, are you implying that women are not dishonest, and men are, im sure it must be something more sensitive than that "

I'd reckon it's to women as it's the women he'd be contacting??

Tina

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

[Removed by poster at 18/10/17 15:49:15]

over a year ago

Tina "

That wasn't clarified in the original post, hence my question.

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Tina

That wasn't clarified in the original post, hence my question."

Yes it's not very specific of why

But my guess is that's his reason

Tina

over a year ago

Well my mam use always say white lies are okay if it serves by not upsetting the person lol

over a year ago

"For me...one lie is allowed...and thats location. I think its OK to lie about that. Seems most people 'move' one or two counties away in order to keep a bit of privacy and I can understand. After that though I expect people to be as honest as possible. To the OP... stay as you are and plug away. Most people respect honesty and can smell when something doesnt add up."

over a year ago

"For me...one lie is allowed...and thats location. I think its OK to lie about that. Seems most people 'move' one or two counties away in order to keep a bit of privacy and I can understand. After that though I expect people to be as honest as possible. To the OP... stay as you are and plug away. Most people respect honesty and can smell when something doesnt add up.

"

Yup I do say I've a bullshit button ... you can always sense if someone's full of it

Post new Message to Thread