Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Extra weight on males is it a no no?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m not afraid to say I hold extra weight , I work out 4 times a week hard and am getting into better shape but I am still bigger than average , I’m no way clinically obese but find a lot of women say have descriptions of what they want but mention nothing about body style in males? LAdies what do you like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m not afraid to say I hold extra weight , I work out 4 times a week hard and am getting into better shape but I am still bigger than average , I’m no way clinically obese but find a lot of women say have descriptions of what they want but mention nothing about body style in males? LAdies what do you like? "

Personally. .I prefer guy with meat on his bones..sumthn to grab onto.

Chemistry is waaaay more important

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Thankfully there's no correlation between mind blowing sex and the size of someone's waist...

...and anyone who thinks otherwise might be missing out on the ride of their life ...

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

Same as anything some won’t care others will. Everyone got different tastes

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I like my men to be well built with a bit of meat on there bones Soooooooo sexy....xxxxx

over a year ago

"I like my men to be well built with a bit of meat on there bones Soooooooo sexy....xxxxx"

Could you put a weight on it, just asking

over a year ago

I like a bigger man ... I like to feel strong arms around me and to feel safe. Love a cuddly bear ...but I'll take a slimmer bear as well

over a year ago

"I’m not afraid to say I hold extra weight , I work out 4 times a week hard and am getting into better shape but I am still bigger than average , I’m no way clinically obese but find a lot of women say have descriptions of what they want but mention nothing about body style in males? LAdies what do you like? "

I think your only going to get a particular sentiment of peoples views about weight, on men that is, you don't have a pic, you have ample on your profile, yet you say your not clinically obese, considering you may only be talking about a couple of pounds extra to move you from a healthy bmi to one of obesity...as you can see from some comments, weight on the bones seems to be the way to go on this thread, I just have no idea what that means.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I like my men to be well built with a bit of meat on there bones Soooooooo sexy....xxxxx

Could you put a weight on it, just asking "

Sure could hun xxxxxx

Post new Message to Thread