Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How has fab changed?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How has fab changed since you first started here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

So much easier now to get chatting and meeting people

By *obbym522000Man
over a year ago

Galway

I disagree. I cannot get chatting with anyone

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

we have now a categorised wank gallery.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

There are less rows on the forum although possibly more background vendettas and sly bitchiness. I've just learned only today about one particular case of this.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"we have now a categorised wank gallery. "

Loving that new pic DH

over a year ago

"There are less rows on the forum although possibly more background vendettas and sly bitchiness. I've just learned only today about one particular case of this. "
Il agree with that alright Mike petty stuff really

over a year ago

For me I think socials have died a small bit and there's a sort of big headedness culture creeping in also dunno if that's is classed as the dreadful q word

over a year ago

"There are less rows on the forum although possibly more background vendettas and sly bitchiness. I've just learned only today about one particular case of this. Il agree with that alright Mike petty stuff really "

Some of it's a bit more than petty

But let's not make this thread about that

over a year ago

"There are less rows on the forum although possibly more background vendettas and sly bitchiness. I've just learned only today about one particular case of this. Il agree with that alright Mike petty stuff really

Some of it's a bit more than petty

But let's not make this thread about that

"

I won't

over a year ago

"For me I think socials have died a small bit and there's a sort of big headedness culture creeping in also dunno if that's is classed as the dreadful q word "

But....there's more parties & club nights now. Yay!

over a year ago

"There are less rows on the forum although possibly more background vendettas and sly bitchiness. I've just learned only today about one particular case of this. "
p.m me mick with the details.I like to stick

my nose in other peoples business.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"For me I think socials have died a small bit and there's a sort of big headedness culture creeping in also dunno if that's is classed as the dreadful q word "

what's the q word?

over a year ago

"For me I think socials have died a small bit and there's a sort of big headedness culture creeping in also dunno if that's is classed as the dreadful q word

what's the q word? "

He means the c word

I think

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"For me I think socials have died a small bit and there's a sort of big headedness culture creeping in also dunno if that's is classed as the dreadful q word

what's the q word?

He means the c word

I think "

the one with a Q in it?

over a year ago

what's the q word?

He means the c word

I think

the one with a Q in it? "

Yes

over a year ago

Sorry yes the car with the q in it

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Sorry yes the car with the q in it "

Now I'm totally confused

over a year ago

I'm new so this is it for me

over a year ago

"Sorry yes the car with the q in it

Now I'm totally confused "

I'm confusing myself it's the c word with the q in it I ment to say

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Sorry yes the car with the q in it

Now I'm totally confused "

Poor Mike, i'll give you a cliue

By *obbym522000Man
over a year ago

Galway

Nymphy

Is there many parties in galway

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

The forums have less craic lately. I think the irish forum in particular may have peaked about a year ago.

And the bitchyness in the background is still as bad as ever.

The meets are still going well tho

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

As certain world events have empowered certain types of individuals, there has been a rise online of those who seem to think they can share their shitty opinions and face no consequences. It's not just on fab I'm seeing it, but elsewhere too. It's almost as if being progressive, tolerant and diverse is an insult to them.

They'll have a similar playbook "oh it's just my opinion, can I not have an opinion?" or "this is PC gone mad" or "those damn SJW's"

No. Just No. You of course are entitled to carry an opinion, but if your opinion is shitty, or expressed in a shitty way don't start crying foul when you're called on it.

oh, and there's more edgy shitposters on fab who vary from being bad trolls to wanting to stand up to their perceived "fab ruling classes"

Either way, fabbers gonna fab, trollers gonna troll and idiots gonna idiot. As it was and so it shall be.

over a year ago

"Nymphy

Is there many parties in galway"

None

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"As certain world events have empowered certain types of individuals, there has been a rise online of those who seem to think they can share their shitty opinions and face no consequences. It's not just on fab I'm seeing it, but elsewhere too. It's almost as if being progressive, tolerant and diverse is an insult to them.

They'll have a similar playbook "oh it's just my opinion, can I not have an opinion?" or "this is PC gone mad" or "those damn SJW's"

No. Just No. You of course are entitled to carry an opinion, but if your opinion is shitty, or expressed in a shitty way don't start crying foul when you're called on it.

oh, and there's more edgy shitposters on fab who vary from being bad trolls to wanting to stand up to their perceived "fab ruling classes"

Either way, fabbers gonna fab, trollers gonna troll and idiots gonna idiot. As it was and so it shall be. "

Love it

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"The forums have less craic lately. I think the irish forum in particular may have peaked about a year ago.

The meets are still going well tho "

The status wars are both hilarious and sad. The warring parties can't forum post due to lifetime bans, they won't message each other so they and their cronies send out little status digs that only mean something to those involved. They want everyone to see them fighting and everyone is like

over a year ago

"As certain world events have empowered certain types of individuals, there has been a rise online of those who seem to think they can share their shitty opinions and face no consequences. It's not just on fab I'm seeing it, but elsewhere too. It's almost as if being progressive, tolerant and diverse is an insult to them.

Either way, fabbers gonna fab, trollers gonna troll and idiots gonna idiot. As it was and so it shall be. "

World without end Amen.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

what made fab a bit decent was the forums. not near the same anymore

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"The forums have less craic lately. I think the irish forum in particular may have peaked about a year ago.

The status wars are both hilarious and sad. The warring parties can't forum post due to lifetime bans, they won't message each other so they and their cronies send out little status digs that only mean something to those involved. They want everyone to see them fighting and everyone is like "

Exactly

Bitches be trippin

over a year ago

words of wisdom

over a year ago

The status wars are both hilarious and sad. The warring parties can't forum post due to lifetime bans, they won't message each other so they and their cronies send out little status digs that only mean something to those involved. They want everyone to see them fighting and everyone is like "

I must be just on automatic pilot, I don't see most if any of that, the odd cadet pilot alright

over a year ago

Never mind the parties in Galway but the old Galway socials died a horrible death because of bad mindedness and even killed off a few from here

over a year ago

"Never mind the parties in Galway but the old Galway socials died a horrible death because of bad mindedness and even killed off a few from here "

Don't mention the war

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

People talk about the forums being "better in the past" but the forums are what you all collectively make of them. However, the trolls do seem to be running the forums getting undeserved attention & proving that there doesn't seem to be any downside to stupidity ...

Overall though, I think I've changed more on Fab than Fab has actually changed since I joined... as I find it easier to chat and meet some lovely people for coffee and sometimes more

By *ugarandspice101Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Fab post!

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

the true swingers will get on great here no doubt but I maintain alot of single men sign up with no interest in swinging

over a year ago

After a year away? Nothing changes on fab lol

By *onedbodMan
over a year ago

co Galway

Its still a great place to people! But find now that alot more of the posts get dragged away from original topic by some smart arses !

over a year ago

"the true swingers will get on great here no doubt but I maintain alot of single men sign up with no interest in swinging "

Yes this is true ....they love the fantasy

over a year ago

I'm not sure I can answer the op, with my limited experience here on the forum, but sure that wont stop me its like an adults playground, swings, roundabouts and monkey puzzles, what strikes me first is the legacy issues, that still remain unresolved between some folk. There are layers to fab, particularly here on the forum, and as a relative newbie here, compared to some of ye, it can be hard work to break through some of those layers. I sometimes chuckle, when I hear newbies getting advice to be themselves..I see the word clique being mentioned further up the thread, but even with that, nothing is as it may initially be seen, I dont experience the clique mentality as such, I see some people who have a particular affinity to others, through their similar styles, tastes etc, familiarity through meets parties etc..what I do have in common with everybody else here is an ego, and a particular style of communication, and I must say I absolutely enjoy the madness in the playground at times, and some of the people I've chatted to, well I know id enjoy having a coffee with I have also encountere some people who should not be allowed in the playground, without adult supervision.

over a year ago

In 3 little letters

YES

over a year ago

"In 3 little letters

YES

"

haha are you trying to pull my leg or put a splinter in it

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I'm not sure I can answer the op, with my limited experience here on the forum, but sure that wont stop me its like an adults playground, swings, roundabouts and monkey puzzles, what strikes me first is the legacy issues, that still remain unresolved between some folk. There are layers to fab, particularly here on the forum, and as a relative newbie here, compared to some of ye, it can be hard work to break through some of those layers. I sometimes chuckle, when I hear newbies getting advice to be themselves..I see the word clique being mentioned further up the thread, but even with that, nothing is as it may initially be seen, I dont experience the clique mentality as such, I see some people who have a particular affinity to others, through their similar styles, tastes etc, familiarity through meets parties etc..what I do have in common with everybody else here is an ego, and a particular style of communication, and I must say I absolutely enjoy the madness in the playground at times, and some of the people I've chatted to, well I know id enjoy having a coffee with I have also encountere some people who should not be allowed in the playground, without adult supervision. "

my favourite are the swings

over a year ago

Yes it has changed all the women now want tom hardy Lookalikes,hairless body's built like the rock, have a two foot willy, go like a train all night have there own teeth and chew with there mouth closed. Nobody wants the mountain men anymore

The word according to hardy

Chapter 3 paragraph 4

over a year ago

"Yes it has changed all the women now want tom hardy Lookalikes,hairless body's built like the rock, have a two foot willy, go like a train all night have there own teeth and chew with there mouth closed. Nobody wants the mountain men anymore

The word according to hardy

Chapter 3 paragraph 4 "

Hahaha

over a year ago

I've been on and off the last 3 years I find there's a lot more time wasters these days. Also people demanding face pictures with the first mail I think is crazy. An that guy who mentions the 2 foot willy thing ain't wrong either lol

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Definitely less fake pics!

By *leasureOrbitCouple
over a year ago

city centre

We don’t think Fab has changed materially in few years we’ve been on the site. Same broad range of people, different profile names.

What has changed for us is where we are on our swing journey which changes our wants from the site and it largely delivers on that.

By *uietman007Man
over a year ago

Craigavon

So so many men have joined that its like winning the lottery to get even a social meet

Post new Message to Thread