Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Stay Safe

Jump to newest

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

A man has just been sucked up in a vortex of wind presumably dead now..its making its way through the midlands now stay safe folks..you dont want to be sucked up and never found again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

A man has just been sucked up in a vortex of wind presumably dead now..its making its way through the midlands now stay safe folks..you dont want to be sucked up and never found again "

Did you just make that story up?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

A man has just been sucked up in a vortex of wind presumably dead now..its making its way through the midlands now stay safe folks..you dont want to be sucked up and never found again

Did you just make that story up? "

You really need to ask?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

You really need to ask?"

Lol, I didn't want to be presumptive. Is it a joke that I just can't see?

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

"

No way fella he was just walking down the road minding his own business when the gods decided to pluck him off the ground and launch him miles into the sky..stay safe folks

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

No way fella he was just walking down the road minding his own business when the gods decided to pluck him off the ground and launch him miles into the sky..stay safe folks

I'm still not getting the joke. When is the punchline coming?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

I'm still not getting the joke. When is the punchline coming? "

Just stay safe McCarthy and leave that chainsaw in the shed until it's over.

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

"

I'm still not getting the joke. When is the punchline coming? "

Its no joke this is life and death..another man was seriously injured when a slate flew off a roof and smashed into his head..i dont find that funny at all

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Its no joke this is life and death..another man was seriously injured when a slate flew off a roof and smashed into his head..i dont find that funny at all "

Ok...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Just stay safe McCarthy and leave that chainsaw in the shed until it's over. "

Tomorrow will be soon enough for that alright.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Its no joke this is life and death..another man was seriously injured when a slate flew off a roof and smashed into his head..i dont find that funny at all "

You have the rest of your life to be a knob, would you not take today off.

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

"

Its no joke this is life and death..another man was seriously injured when a slate flew off a roof and smashed into his head..i dont find that funny at all

You have the rest of your life to be a knob, would you not take today off."

I could still die in this storm then ill never be able to be a knob again

By *iclassyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

What sort off person makes a joke when 3 people have been tragically killed today?

Some strange people on here..

Post new Message to Thread