Back to Ireland

Looks the same with no makeup

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So just heard this line in a song

The guy says he is looking a girl who looks the same without the makeup

I know I look better with my makeup

But a question for the guys, are you less attracted to a woman after you have seen her all dolled up looking good and after you see her all natural, no make up and hair in a ponytail in her comfy clothes

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love to see a lady without it, and when its caked on, just looks ridiculous..

Reply privately

By *ondererMan
over a year ago

a wee town

Personally I much prefer a woman looking natural, not saying I have anything against makeup if it helps a lady feel more confident. Plus if she is comfortable enough letting me see her all ponytailed and trakkie on its a good sign in my book!

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I'm not averse to a lady with a little makeup to accentuate her look but the ones with 5 layers of slap on them, so much that they can't even show expression, no thanks. Go grab the trowel you put it on with and scrape that crap off!

Yes, it's always interesting and usually a pleasant surprise to see a lady au naturelle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suppose my question is do men see past the tight jeans and mascara and see the woman as beautiful pottering around the house in her dressing gown after her shower, hair damp and dressing gown on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love seeing a lady without make up, natural is very attractive, and it shows her confidence in herself!

Reply privately

By *occiMan
over a year ago

Co Down

Less make up is best imo and the wet hair look is unreal

Reply privately

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I only wear make up if I’m going out out lol I can’t be arsed with it! I’m a type of girl if you don’t like me as I am then away ya go

Reply privately

By *onedbodMan
over a year ago

co Galway

"I suppose my question is do men see past the tight jeans and mascara and see the woman as beautiful pottering around the house in her dressing gown after her shower, hair damp and dressing gown on "
Yes do find a woman just as beautiful and sexy when she's around house after shower in dressing gown!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m a fan of natural but when someone you fancy from seeing natural then gets all dolled up it can be very hot

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I suppose my question is do men see past the tight jeans and mascara and see the woman as beautiful pottering around the house in her dressing gown after her shower, hair damp and dressing gown on "

Oh yes, of course, particularly knowing that there's nothing under that dressing gown other than sexy, just showered, smooth sexiness

Reply privately

over a year ago

The natural slutty look will always catch my eye, morning, noon or midnight..

Reply privately

By *cilWoman
over a year ago

Wexford

I warn guys they go to bed with Marilyn Monroe but wake up with Worzel Gummage! After a night of great sex I definitely look very natural in the morning.

Reply privately

By *imeoutaloneMan
over a year ago

Dublin to Westmeath

I often say if you can find an attraction in someone when they are looking their worst as well as an attraction when they look their best. You're onto a winner.

Reply privately

By *llsbells Unicorn11Woman
over a year ago

Sligo

I don't wear or have never owned any make up at all just never bothered with it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't comment as I'm to busy looking at her arse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I warn guys they go to bed with Marilyn Monroe but wake up with Worzel Gummage! After a night of great sex I definitely look very natural in the morning."

If you say so, Worzel

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Best make up remover is gagging on a cock.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've only ever known one woman who looked just as good without make up. So i understand the importance of make up to women. The difference can be night and day with regards to make up. I dont judge though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I warn guys they go to bed with Marilyn Monroe but wake up with Worzel Gummage! After a night of great sex I definitely look very natural in the morning."

Reply privately

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I hate when a lady has far to much make up on . I rather a lady with little or no make up on .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The natural slutty look will always catch my eye, morning, noon or midnight.. "

Haha i can do that alright

Reply privately

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

"Best make up remover is gagging on a cock. "

love this

i can vouch it really works

Reply privately

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Haha

Reply privately

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Best make up remover is gagging on a cock.

love this

i can vouch it really works "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The natural slutty look will always catch my eye, morning, noon or midnight..

Haha i can do that alright"

Bet you can

Reply privately

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I can't remember the last time I saw a girl look the same without makeup

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's no point in asking these questions in here, you're not going to get honest answers from men. They're just going to say what they think you want to hear in the vain hope of getting a quick of ride off you or one of the other women watching on.

Honest answer? If she's attractive, then no I don't mind her without make up or in normal clothes. If she's only attractive with make up on and clothes holding eveything in then I have no desire to see her without those or knocking around the house looking frumpy and out of shape.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't wear or have never owned any make up at all just never bothered with it "

Jesus christ

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The natural slutty look will always catch my eye, morning, noon or midnight.. "

Natural slutty look? What are you on about??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I suppose my question is do men see past the tight jeans and mascara and see the woman as beautiful pottering around the house in her dressing gown after her shower, hair damp and dressing gown on

There's no point in asking these questions in here, you're not going to get honest answers from men. They're just going to say what they think you want to hear in the vain hope of getting a quick of ride off you or one of the other women watching on.

Honest answer? If she's attractive, then no I don't mind her without make up or in normal clothes. If she's only attractive with make up on and clothes holding eveything in then I have no desire to see her without those or knocking around the house looking frumpy and out of shape."

straight to the point

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suppose my question is do men see past the tight jeans and mascara and see the woman as beautiful pottering around the house in her dressing gown after her shower, hair damp and dressing gown on

Honest answer? If she's attractive, then no I don't mind her without make up or in normal clothes. If she's only attractive with make up on and clothes holding eveything in then I have no desire to see her without those or knocking around the house looking frumpy and out of shape.straight to the point "

,.... . .I'm not attracted to Barbie dolls, so I usually find they don't look a lot different stripped back!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I agree with bananna. u won't get honest opinions here

Reply privately

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

Glasgow cork

Give me a girl in hiking gear any day or a girl on a surf board.... Mmmm

Reply privately

By *aura66Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"I agree with bananna. u won't get honest opinions here "

Ah for god sake don't be encouraging him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally i feel better when iv make up .. i dont give a flying fuck if a guy likes it or not .. i wear it to make me feel good .. if they dont like it then they can jog on ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honest answer? If she's attractive, then no I don't mind her without make up or in normal clothes. If she's only attractive with make up on and clothes holding eveything in then I have no desire to see her without those or knocking around the house looking frumpy and out of shape."

On the money as always

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

...Fag hanging from mouth..bud light in hand Mrs A and you discussing who you's are gonna shag next..Such a pretty sight lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suppose my question is do men see past the tight jeans and mascara and see the woman as beautiful pottering around the house in her dressing gown after her shower, hair damp and dressing gown on ...Fag hanging from mouth..bud light in hand Mrs A and you discussing who you's are gonna shag next..Such a pretty sight lol"

You've just described me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I agree with bananna. u won't get honest opinions here

Ah for god sake don't be encouraging him. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I very rarely wear makeup so the natural look is what people always get with me. I have shit make up skills anyway so I'm not sure which is worse, my clown make up attempts or my actual face lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My motto is sexy thunderpants and warpaint everyday

I don't wear alot of make up..its very simply in fact..and its not vanity its confidence.

Im happy in my own skin but I make an effort for me..

More power to girls that look amazing without it..

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you woke up beside me there is no way you would say i look the same as with make up..jesus i scare myself lol for the 1st 10 mins anyway..tina turner hair ..i wear v natural makeup but it defo makes a fresher look...it gives me confidence and makes me feel sexy...and for myself personally it enhances my features ..

.it only takes me about 2 mins to put my make up on so im not obsessed it just makes me feel good ..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So just heard this line in a song

But a question for the guys, are you less attracted to a woman after you have seen her all dolled up looking good and after you see her all natural, no make up and hair in a ponytail in her comfy clothes

"

no still find them attractive with or without

Reply privately

over a year ago

For me I have to be attracted/wow'd by the girl on monday morning as I would be on a Saturday nite. What I mean is I have to be attracted to her natural looks equally as she is done with make up. I know lots of girls who look the total opposite than they do on a nite out. I also like a girl who takes pride in her appearance everyday and has a bit of class.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suppose my question is do men see past the tight jeans and mascara and see the woman as beautiful pottering around the house in her dressing gown after her shower, hair damp and dressing gown on ...Fag hanging from mouth..bud light in hand Mrs A and you discussing who you's are gonna shag next..Such a pretty sight lol"

Aaah your a fecker Mr A !!

Me and Mrs A love chilling and drinking in our pj's !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Personally i feel better when iv make up .. i dont give a flying fuck if a guy likes it or not .. i wear it to make me feel good .. if they dont like it then they can jog on ... "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Personally i feel better when iv make up .. i dont give a flying fuck if a guy likes it or not .. i wear it to make me feel good .. if they dont like it then they can jog on ... "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For me I have to be attracted/wow'd by the girl on monday morning as I would be on a Saturday nite. What I mean is I have to be attracted to her natural looks equally as she is done with make up. I know lots of girls who look the total opposite than they do on a nite out. I also like a girl who takes pride in her appearance everyday and has a bit of class. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

if you're attracted to her on a weekend night out but on a weekday morning then there is a problem.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I never wear make up day to day the only time I do wear some is if I'm going out but even then I generally go for a natural look

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I prefer to see it smeared and eye shadow running

Reply privately

over a year ago

So seems to be a mixed reaction from the guys

I wear make up 5 days a week and on my days off work I can't be bothered with it

I go to the shop around the corner and couldn't care less if anyone thinks jesus she didn't look like that yesterday

Obviously all women look a little different without the makeup and can't wear it 24/7

Do some guys think we should look like glam 24/7

Men dont wear make up ( well most )

and us ladies find you attractive

Are us ladies made to feel we have to wear make up to impress men

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"So seems to be a mixed reaction from the guys

I wear make up 5 days a week and on my days off work I can't be bothered with it

I go to the shop around the corner and couldn't care less if anyone thinks jesus she didn't look like that yesterday

Obviously all women look a little different without the makeup and can't wear it 24/7

Are us ladies made to feel we have to wear make up to impress men "

I think a lot of ladies wear it to make themselves feel good. I put that down to peer/media pressure not to show wrinkles/blemishes/whatever, which I think is a shame.

Regardless, do what makes you feel comfortable and do it for yourself. If a guy doesn't like it, the next one will, as this thread clearly shows.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/10/17 23:45:58]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So seems to be a mixed reaction from the guys

Are us ladies made to feel we have to wear make up to impress men "

Let's be honest here, you're wearing make up to make yourself look better than you are in reality. Nevermind asking men, ask yourself why are you doing that. Don't act shocked or offended then if men preferred you when you looked better with make up, which was clearly your intention at the time anyway

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

A lot of women wear way too much make up in my opinion. Less is more, it can accentuate beauty if done well but make up doesn't make more attractive

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A lot of women wear way too much make up in my opinion. Less is more, it can accentuate beauty if done well but make up doesn't make more attractive

"

Of course it makes more attractive. It makes way more attractive in some cases

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally, I like the more natural look so I think the less makeup the better and full faces of make up are a turn off, almost to the extent of it being a phobia. Make up should compliment your features not disguise them in my opinion but wear it for yourselves not other people and it should be fine.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"A lot of women wear way too much make up in my opinion. Less is more, it can accentuate beauty if done well but make up doesn't make more attractive

Of course it makes more attractive. It makes way more attractive in some cases"

How?

Reply privately

over a year ago

How? "

By looking a hell of a lot better. Why else do women wear it?

Reply privately

By *penminded28500Man
over a year ago

derry

Natural is what i prefer. Love seeing a woman with her natural beuty. Not saying i dont like females with makeup on i think its good for example lazy day in house watching film infront of fire watching films and in comfy clothes.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

How?

By looking a hell of a lot better. Why else do women wear it?"

So what you're saying is that men are easily fooled by some paint?

Reply privately

over a year ago

How?

So what you're saying is that men are easily fooled by some paint? "

Yes. Isn't that obvious?

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

How?

It didn't work for the American Indians

Sorry, that's in bad taste but I'm at the Can't Help Myself stage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

How?

I have seen some women in my time look completely diff without make up. shows what some beauty products can do to the physical appearance

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I wear full make up as in, Foundation, eye makeup, lips etc...when I am going out for the night.

Daily it's moisturiser, bronzer, lip gloss and hair oil to tame the wild wanton look off me ( mostly work's) a bit more if going on a meet.

All can have their opinion but if all the ladies were turning up for meets not fully turned out there would be threads of a different nature on here.

I make an effort for me. Tomorrow's thread saying we don't like lingerie would get the same response - my choice. I don't care who likes it or doesn't like it on me as it's there on my face because I put it there for my own reasons.

How I look in the morning is transformed by coffee more than make up

Madame Boo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wear full make up as in, Foundation, eye makeup, lips etc...when I am going out for the night.

Daily it's moisturiser, bronzer, lip gloss and hair oil to tame the wild wanton look off me ( mostly work's) a bit more if going on a meet.

All can have their opinion but if all the ladies were turning up for meets not fully turned out there would be threads of a different nature on here.

I make an effort for me. Tomorrow's thread saying we don't like lingerie would get the same response - my choice. I don't care who likes it or doesn't like it on me as it's there on my face because I put it there for my own reasons.

Madame Boo"

Why do some women keep feeling the need to say 'if you don't like it then you can blah blah blah'? What has that got to do with the op? Nobody cares about that. That's not what the query was about

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"

usually yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

So Bananaman if you met a girl who you were attracted to loved her look and personality, would you expect her to look glamor 24/7 around you

Would you not enjoy time with her example long day at work, your home and showered and changed into something comfy say a t-shirt and oh bottoms

She come home from work and showers and gets into her comfies. ..

Do you think banana that she should come home get changed from work clothes and spend 1hr 30 to look glam just to relax on the sofa so you have something pretty to look at :-/

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So Bananaman if you met a girl who you were attracted to loved her look and personality, would you expect her to look glamor 24/7 around you

Would you not enjoy time with her example long day at work, your home and showered and changed into something comfy say a t-shirt and oh bottoms

Do you think banana that she should come home get changed from work clothes and spend 1hr 30 to look glam just to relax on the sofa so you have something pretty to look at :-/"

What have I said in my earlier comments to indicate That?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"So Bananaman if you met a girl who you were attracted to loved her look and personality, would you expect her to look glamor 24/7 around you

Do you think banana that she should come home get changed from work clothes and spend 1hr 30 to look glam just to relax on the sofa so you have something pretty to look at :-/"

difference from men to women Is ( most ) men don't use beauty products. most women do. men have a shower get dressed and go out. women (most) can't do that

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I wear full make up as in, Foundation, eye makeup, lips etc...when I am going out for the night.

Madame Boo

Why do some women keep feeling the need to say 'if you don't like it then you can blah blah blah'? What has that got to do with the op? Nobody cares about that. That's not what the query was about"

The query was do guys prefer women without makeup after seeing them with makeup. The thread took off about why women wear makeup as part of the discussion. I can't answer for some only for myself and I have.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some men sound like relics from the 50's wanting their women all made up and purty for them 24 hours a day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some men sound like relics from the 50's wanting their women all made up and purty for them 24 hours a day."

What men?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you think banana that she should come home get changed from work clothes and spend 1hr 30 to look glam just to relax on the sofa so you have something pretty to look at :-/

What have I said in my earlier comments to indicate That?"

You have indicated in your previous posts that personaly for you a woman needs to look made up to perfection 24/7 and natural isn't for you

But really it not possible for a woman to keep that up 24hrs of a day

We like to shower and get the make up, perfume and body creams off our bodies

We love to feel clean and fresh just like you and still feel attractive

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

a pic with make up and without make up collaged will have to be done before any meet now lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

What have I said in my earlier comments to indicate That?

You have indicated in your previous posts that personaly for you a woman needs to look made up to perfection 24/7 and natural isn't for you

But really it not possible for a woman to keep that up 24hrs of a day

We like to shower and get the make up, perfume and body creams off our bodies

We love to feel clean and fresh just like you and still feel attractive "

I haven't indicated that at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you think banana that she should come home get changed from work clothes and spend 1hr 30 to look glam just to relax on the sofa so you have something pretty to look at :-/difference from men to women Is ( most ) men don't use beauty products. most women do. men have a shower get dressed and go out. women (most) can't do that "

Can't do that !?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Do you think banana that she should come home get changed from work clothes and spend 1hr 30 to look glam just to relax on the sofa so you have something pretty to look at :-/difference from men to women Is ( most ) men don't use beauty products. most women do. men have a shower get dressed and go out. women (most) can't do that

Can't do that !?

"

cant/won't call it what you like.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

How?

Yes. Isn't that obvious?"

It's making broad generalisations and assumptions. Like with everything the preferences vary quite widely. My research over nearly 30 years have shown that a lot of men can see behind the facade of 10 layers of foundation and fake eye lashes and aren't overly keen on it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It bugs me when my beautiful girl puts on make up, to me she is the most gorgeous woman I've ever met and I met her first with no make up, I suppose for her is how other people see her and having been putting the muck on her face from early teens it has become part of her dress code when she leaves the house

Reply privately

over a year ago

How?

Yes. Isn't that obvious?

It's making broad generalisations and assumptions. Like with everything the preferences vary quite widely. My research over nearly 30 years have shown that a lot of men can see behind the facade of 10 layers of foundation and fake eye lashes and aren't overly keen on it. "

Yeah but it still makes women look better of done well. Of course men know it's make up but they'll still go along with it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you think banana that she should come home get changed from work clothes and spend 1hr 30 to look glam just to relax on the sofa so you have something pretty to look at :-/difference from men to women Is ( most ) men don't use beauty products. most women do. men have a shower get dressed and go out. women (most) can't do that

Can't do that !?

cant/won't call it what you like. "

Alot of us ladies can't go out without the

make up, tan and nails

But then again we turn on the TV and see the same woman you guys love/lust over who have a team of people making them look perfect

So yeah I suppose we spend a lot of time doing the DIY on ourselves beccause we can't compete with that big square box in our living rooms

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

But then again we turn on the TV and see the same woman you guys love/lust over who have a team of people making them look perfect

So yeah I suppose we spend a lot of time doing the DIY on ourselves beccause we can't compete with that big square box in our living rooms "

Oh well. Guess that's your own problem then really though isn't it? It's none of our concern as men

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

So yeah I suppose we spend a lot of time doing the DIY on ourselves beccause we can't compete with that big square box in our living rooms "

See that I can’t be arsed with! I wore tan once on my legs when I as a bridesmaid! I don’t feel the need to make myself look different for men! I am who I am and fuck them if they don’t like it plenty more fish lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

So yeah I suppose we spend a lot of time doing the DIY on ourselves beccause we can't compete with that big square box in our living rooms

Oh well. Guess that's your own problem then really though isn't it? It's none of our concern as men"

I wonder if you could give up the gym for a month

So is the gym really about how you feel health wise or how you look in the mirror

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

How?

Yes. Isn't that obvious?

It's making broad generalisations and assumptions. Like with everything the preferences vary quite widely. My research over nearly 30 years have shown that a lot of men can see behind the facade of 10 layers of foundation and fake eye lashes and aren't overly keen on it.

Yeah but it still makes women look better of done well. Of course men know it's make up but they'll still go along with it"

Well so be it, it obviously works both ways then. By the end of the day it's each on their own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

Oh well. Guess that's your own problem then really though isn't it? It's none of our concern as men

So is the gym really about how you feel health wise or how you look in the mirror "

I don't blame other people for me wanting to be in the gym though. I go because I choose to go myself

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

So is the gym really about how you feel health wise or how you look in the mirror

I don't blame other people for me wanting to be in the gym though. I go because I choose to go myself"

Fair enough, but the bottom line is that you like looking good beside the health benefits.

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

I don't blame other people for me wanting to be in the gym though. I go because I choose to go myself

Fair enough, but the bottom line is that you like looking good beside the health benefits. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

I don't blame other people for me wanting to be in the gym though. I go because I choose to go myself"

You mean like women wear make up because they choose to?

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair no guy expects a women to wear make up 24/7 that's just unrealistic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

Fair enough, but the bottom line is that you like looking good beside the health benefits. "

How is that relevant?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

You mean like women wear make up because they choose to?"

Correct. My point was that they shouldn't be blaming men for their own need to wear make up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

Correct. My point was that they shouldn't be blaming men for their own need to wear make up"

I didn't see that comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

Correct. My point was that they shouldn't be blaming men for their own need to wear make up"

Not one woman blamed a man in her comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

Correct. My point was that they shouldn't be blaming men for their own need to wear make up

Not one woman blamed a man in her comment "

Read above: 'Alot of us ladies can't go out without the

make up, tan and nails

But then again we turn on the TV and see the same woman you guys love/lust over who have a team of people making them look perfect'

Sounds a lot like putting the blame on men to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

But then again we turn on the TV and see the same woman you guys love/lust over who have a team of people making them look perfect'

Sounds a lot like putting the blame on men to me"

Blame on the media and how women are made look there not men

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Blame on the media and how women are made look there not men "

A reference to the women US GUYS lust over...no mention of media making them feel bad

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

A reference to the women US GUYS lust over...no mention of media making them feel bad"

Jesus the tv is media pge 3 girls media

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Blame on the media and how women are made look there not men "

its same for guys tho with the six packs etc just guys aren't as insecure about it as women are

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

A reference to the women US GUYS lust over...no mention of media making them feel bad

Jesus the tv is media pge 3 girls media "

The insinuation is that it's us men at fault for finding them attractive. She wouldn't give a shit about girls on tv or page 3 if men didn't find them attractive

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Blame on the media and how women are made look there not men its same for guys tho with the six packs etc just guys aren't as insecure about it as women are"

Totally agree with that ! I’m not insecure about it can’t be bothered! Men don’t need a 6pk unless it’s beer lol

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

Fair enough, but the bottom line is that you like looking good beside the health benefits.

How is that relevant?"

We all have vanity in us, crave attention and like to look attractive in one way or the other. For the same reason women put on make up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

The insinuation is that it's us men at fault for finding them attractive. She wouldn't give a shit about girls on tv or page 3 if men didn't find them attractive"

Eh media and how women are portrayed. Men think women look a certain way and behave a certain way due to media and how woman are made look

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

The insinuation is that it's us men at fault for finding them attractive. She wouldn't give a shit about girls on tv or page 3 if men didn't find them attractive

Eh media and how women are portrayed. Men think women look a certain way and behave a certain way due to media and how woman are made look"

No, men don't think this. Men aren't idiots. We know what women are and what they look like. We just know what we like and if that upsets women that's hardly men's fault

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Eh media and how women are portrayed. Men think women look a certain way and behave a certain way due to media and how woman are made look"

Just to say, we don't all think that way. Some of us can separate reality from fantasy. We might like to blur those lines occasionally but you know what I mean.

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Eh media and how women are portrayed. Men think women look a certain way and behave a certain way due to media and how woman are made look

Just to say, we don't all think that way. Some of us can separate reality from fantasy. We might like to blur those lines occasionally but you know what I mean."

Oh John I know not all do that was only the discussion with bananaman who seems to have tunnel vision

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

ah now were not that stupid to think way women are portrayed in the media is the way women should behave in real life give us some credit ffs

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Eh media and how women are portrayed. Men think women look a certain way and behave a certain way due to media and how woman are made look ah now were not that stupid to think way women are portrayed in the media is the way women should behave in real life give us some credit ffs "

Haha not all of yous

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Eh media and how women are portrayed. Men think women look a certain way and behave a certain way due to media and how woman are made look ah now were not that stupid to think way women are portrayed in the media is the way women should behave in real life give us some credit ffs

Haha not all of yous "

that's better lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Eh media and how women are portrayed. Men think women look a certain way and behave a certain way due to media and how woman are made look ah now were not that stupid to think way women are portrayed in the media is the way women should behave in real life give us some credit ffs

Haha not all of yous that's better lol "

There are some idiots in fairness who think porn stars are what women are really like lol

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

No, men don't think this. Men aren't idiots. We know what women are and what they look like. We just know what we like and if that upsets women that's hardly men's fault"

You are one person with a very tainted view of women. Who appointed you the spokesman for all men! Give your personal opinion but don't speak for others.

Madame Boo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

No, men don't think this. Men aren't idiots. We know what women are and what they look like. We just know what we like and if that upsets women that's hardly men's fault

You are one person with a very tainted view of women. Who appointed you the spokesman for all men! Give your personal opinion but don't speak for others.

Madame Boo"

What view of women did I just give there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Haha not all of yous that's better lol

There are some idiots in fairness who think porn stars are what women are really like lol "

well lot guys on here think the women should be shagging like pornstars on this site lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Madame Boo"

Agree

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

There are some idiots in fairness who think porn stars are what women are really like lol "

What? Damn! You mean the next woman I meet won't be gasping and falling over herself with lust the minute I drop my boxers and having multiple orgasms the minute I touch her???

Ah now here, ye women just need to step up to the plate here and conform to what we know is the real you

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

There are some idiots in fairness who think porn stars are what women are really like lol

What? Damn! You mean the next woman I meet won't be gasping and falling over herself with lust the minute I drop my boxers and having multiple orgasms the minute I touch her???

Ah now here, ye women just need to step up to the plate here and conform to what we know is the real you "

Sorry John I know we fail as women I’ll try to be better

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Madame Boo

What view of women did I just give there?"

Previous track record and the women blame the men, men aren't idiot's insinuates that you think women are trying to trick you!

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Ah now here, ye women just need to step up to the plate here and conform to what we know is the real you

Sorry John I know we fail as women I’ll try to be better "

Excellent news Slippery! Now don't forget to moan a lot and keep saying"Oh My God" countless times with every look/touch/thrust and for god's sake make sure your makeup is applied correctly or I won't be able to stay hard! If I catch even a glimpse of the real you, I'm gone to sleep, hoping that I wake up to you in full makeup at 7am, when you are sucking me awake for our daily morning 3hr fuckathon

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Excellent news Slippery! Now don't forget to moan a lot and keep saying"Oh My God" countless times with every look/touch/thrust and for god's sake make sure your makeup is applied correctly or I won't be able to stay hard! If I catch even a glimpse of the real you, I'm gone to sleep, hoping that I wake up to you in full makeup at 7am, when you are sucking me awake for our daily morning 3hr fuckathon "

I’ll wake an hour before you to make sure I look perfect for when you wake

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Excellent news Slippery! Now don't forget to moan a lot and keep saying"Oh My God" countless times with every look/touch/thrust and for god's sake make sure your makeup is applied correctly or I won't be able to stay hard! If I catch even a glimpse of the real you, I'm gone to sleep, hoping that I wake up to you in full makeup at 7am, when you are sucking me awake for our daily morning 3hr fuckathon "

who said romance was dead lol

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

Excellent news Slippery! Now don't forget to moan a lot and keep saying"Oh My God" countless times with every look/touch/thrust and for god's sake make sure your makeup is applied correctly or I won't be able to stay hard! If I catch even a glimpse of the real you, I'm gone to sleep, hoping that I wake up to you in full makeup at 7am, when you are sucking me awake for our daily morning 3hr fuckathon

I’ll wake an hour before you to make sure I look perfect for when you wake "

That's the spirit. I'm off to bed now, so I've the energy to allow you to be perfect for me and I can wake up with my 6 pack and huge schlong that doesn't cum for hours.

Can't wait for the morning

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Dublin

Can't do that !?

make up, tan and nails

make up, tan and nails

I’ll wake an hour before you to make sure I look perfect for when you wake

That's the spirit. I'm off to bed now, so I've the energy to allow you to be perfect for me and I can wake up with my 6 pack and huge schlong that doesn't cum for hours.

Can't wait for the morning "

Dream guy

Reply privately

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

Obviously it depends on the woman, but with herself i definetly prefer the no makeup look. Its the real her

Reply privately

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

This is one of the rare times I kinda agree with bananaman.

Maybe it's cos I'm just in from a night on the tear.

I'll return to this tomorrow when I'm hungover and belligerent.

Expect a rant.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"This is one of the rare times I kinda agree with bananaman.

Maybe it's cos I'm just in from a night on the tear.

I'll return to this tomorrow when I'm hungover and belligerent.

Expect a rant."

No I think you maybe right alot of it is down to insecurities I know one woman where her hubbie has never seen her without her slap on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

let's be honest guys alot of women look very diff without make up. I call it there normal look. if you fancy a woman's physical appearance you have to remember what she looks like with make up and without it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wear a little make up not much

I look the same with or without makeup

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I wear a little make up not much

I look the same with or without makeup "

have seen that also. can I ask if you don't look any diff why wear it at all?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a personal thing I do for myself not to impress anyone else

A dab of make up a little splash of perfume

Kind of a boost I suppose

I'm sure everyone has their own thing

Some fellas go to a gym for a work out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"It's a personal thing I do for myself not to impress anyone else

"

I think we can go as far as saying those women who use make up as they look totally different without, don't like what they look like without make up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"

alot of women go to the gym also. if some women went on a night out with no make up on they would get little attention.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we can go as far as saying those women who use make up as they look totally different without, don't like what they look like without make up. "

... Seriously ??????? .... hahahahaha .. so when you put on your fav shirt and jeans the ones you look good in its only because you dont like how you look in any other clothes ?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

alot of women go to the gym also. if some women went on a night out with no make up on they would get little attention. "

So u saying that some need makeup to get attention

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I think we can go as far as saying those women who use make up as they look totally different without, don't like what they look like without make up. ... Seriously ??????? .... hahahahaha .. so when you put on your fav shirt and jeans the ones you look good in its only because you dont like how you look in any other clothes ????? "

you seriously comparing a pair of clothes to make up, beauty products? lol. your judged on here alot of the time on your facial features. would you show a man a pic of yourself without make up on if you look very different?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

alot of women go to the gym also. if some women went on a night out with no make up on they would get little attention.

So u saying that some need makeup to get attention"

absolutely

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we can go as far as saying those women who use make up as they look totally different without, don't like what they look like without make up. "

Oh Lordy, you come out with some fair whoppers at times

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I think we can go as far as saying those women who use make up as they look totally different without, don't like what they look like without make up.

Oh Lordy, you come out with some fair whoppers at times "

nothing extrodinary about that comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whopper of a one allright

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Of course its important, on a first meet for example, its great to see a woman look her best, and makeup showcases women's facial features.. longer term relationship are different I think, we generally tend to prioritise inner beauty over exterior appearance.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Of course its important, on a first meet for example, its great to see a woman look her best, and makeup showcases women's facial features.. longer term relationship are different I think, we generally tend to prioritise inner beauty over exterior appearance."

great to see her looking her best? lol

go see her without make up/beauty products on and that's her looking her most natural

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 15/10/17 10:03:09]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course its important, on a first meet for example, its great to see a woman look her best, and makeup showcases women's facial features.. longer term relationship are different I think, we generally tend to prioritise inner beauty over exterior appearance.great to see her looking her best? lol

go see her without make up/beauty products on and that's her looking her most natural "

And her being at her most natural, as you say can be incredibly sexy, the war paint and tribalism are removed which in turn can leave a woman look very vulnerable to some men

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Of course its important, on a first meet for example, its great to see a woman look her best, and makeup showcases women's facial features.. longer term relationship are different I think, we generally tend to prioritise inner beauty over exterior appearance.great to see her looking her best? lol

go see her without make up/beauty products on and that's her looking her most natural

And her being at her most natural, as you say can be incredibly sexy, the war paint and tribalism are removed which in turn can leave a woman look very vulnerable to some men "

it's the real her you're looking at

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh Lordy, you come out with some fair whoppers at times

Whopper of a one allright "

Won’t be the last, I’m sure.

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

I very rarely wear make up even on first meets. They except me as i am or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I very rarely wear make up even on first meets. They except me as i am or not. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

How is he wrong?

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think that's pushing it a bit too far. As others mentioned there's often insecurities issues involved and the misconception of more is better. Both doesn't mean that they don't like their natural look.

Sometimes I think - when I see a group of young women dolled up and buckets of paint - that some guidance how to use make up would go a long way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think that's pushing it a bit too far. As others mentioned there's often insecurities issues involved and the misconception of more is better. Both doesn't mean that they don't like their natural look.

Sometimes I think - when I see a group of young women dolled up and buckets of paint - that some guidance how to use make up would go a long way. "

Let's be honest here, of course they don't like what they look like without all of that slap, at least to a certain extent anyway. It's ok to point that out you know. It's only bloody obvious

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Sometimes I think - when I see a group of young women dolled up and buckets of paint - that some guidance how to use make up would go a long way.

Let's be honest here, of course they don't like what they look like without all of that slap, at least to a certain extent anyway. It's ok to point that out you know. It's only bloody obvious"

most deffo

Reply privately

over a year ago

I look like a bearded man without my makeup on

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love make up, I spend a fortune on it, I enjoy putting it on and spending ages getting glammed up for a night out, equally I love days where I wear none and am fresh faced, do I like myself any less on those no make up days? Not a chance. I wear it as it’s something I really enjoy doing, no more no less.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I love make up, I spend a fortune on it, I enjoy putting it on and spending ages getting glammed up for a night out, equally I love days where I wear none and am fresh faced, do I like myself any less on those no make up days? Not a chance. I wear it as it’s something I really enjoy doing, no more no less. "

would you go to meet a man or show a man a pic of you with no make up on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love make up, I spend a fortune on it, I enjoy putting it on and spending ages getting glammed up for a night out, equally I love days where I wear none and am fresh faced, do I like myself any less on those no make up days? Not a chance. I wear it as it’s something I really enjoy doing, no more no less. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love make up, I spend a fortune on it, I enjoy putting it on and spending ages getting glammed up for a night out, equally I love days where I wear none and am fresh faced, do I like myself any less on those no make up days? Not a chance. I wear it as it’s something I really enjoy doing, no more no less. would you go to meet a man or show a man a pic of you with no make up on?"

Would you meet a woman without making any effort?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I love make up, I spend a fortune on it, I enjoy putting it on and spending ages getting glammed up for a night out, equally I love days where I wear none and am fresh faced, do I like myself any less on those no make up days? Not a chance. I wear it as it’s something I really enjoy doing, no more no less. would you go to meet a man or show a man a pic of you with no make up on?

Would you meet a woman without making any effort? "

answer the question. yea I'd meet a woman in any clothes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I love make up, I spend a fortune on it, I enjoy putting it on and spending ages getting glammed up for a night out, equally I love days where I wear none and am fresh faced, do I like myself any less on those no make up days? Not a chance. I wear it as it’s something I really enjoy doing, no more no less. would you go to meet a man or show a man a pic of you with no make up on?

Would you meet a woman without making any effort? "

no make up on is your real look

Reply privately

over a year ago

evolution and socialization play a factor here also, thinness for example is not a universal feature of attractiveness, fertility also plays a factor, make up can give the appearance of health and youthfulness, and can make women look more confident.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you meet a woman without making any effort? answer the question. yea I'd meet a woman in any clothes "

No I wouldn’t meet a guy without looking and feeling my best. Does that mean I’ll wear make up yes, does it mean I look like a different person? No.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends on the woman.. Or how much make up she was wearing when you met her.. Or how well you know her...

So yes and no

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Would you meet a woman without making any effort? answer the question. yea I'd meet a woman in any clothes .

No I wouldn’t meet a guy without looking and feeling my best. Does that mean I’ll wear make up yes, does it mean I look like a different person? No. "

that's my point. alot do look like a diff person without make up

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Let's be honest here, of course they don't like what they look like without all of that slap, at least to a certain extent anyway. It's ok to point that out you know. It's only bloody obvious"

that's a bit too simplistic for my taste....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's be honest here, of course they don't like what they look like without all of that slap, at least to a certain extent anyway. It's ok to point that out you know. It's only bloody obvious

that's a bit too simplistic for my taste...."

It's logic.

Logic generally isn't complicated

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I wear make for me and only me. Do I go around without it on yes but for me personally I like to wear it...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you meet a woman without making any effort? answer the question. yea I'd meet a woman in any clothes .

No I wouldn’t meet a guy without looking and feeling my best. Does that mean I’ll wear make up yes, does it mean I look like a different person? No. "

I think some women are excellent at strategic self presentation, and why wouldn't they be, your earning potential is also based on how you look.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My day to day makeup is minimal and takes about 2 mins to apply do I look better with it? Well, yes. But I'm comfortable enough to wear none at weekends when I'm out and about

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's logic.

Logic generally isn't complicated"

You know it's not that black and white....

Anyhow nothing wrong with wearing some make up, I like my lipstick and mascara too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

It's logic.

Anyhow nothing wrong with wearing some make up, I like my lipstick and mascara too. "

some things are that black and white. everything doesn't have twists and roundabouts

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's logic.

Anyhow nothing wrong with wearing some make up, I like my lipstick and mascara too. some things are that black and white. everything doesn't have twists and roundabouts "

Agree with dh in this case

It's not that black and white

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

It's logic.

Anyhow nothing wrong with wearing some make up, I like my lipstick and mascara too. some things are that black and white. everything doesn't have twists and roundabouts

Agree with dh in this case

It's not that black and white "

sure of course women are going to say no different. I wouldn't expect it any other way

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's logic.

Anyhow nothing wrong with wearing some make up, I like my lipstick and mascara too. "

Of course there a nothing wrong with it, I don't think anybody is saying there is. Let's not pretend it's not for the reasons I've mentioned earlier though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I prefer a woman who is natural without loads of make up. It means she is happy in her skin

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've completely fallen head over heels for my partner. She is beautiful to me even when she wakes up in the mornings and has smeared or no makeup plus bed hair. I still think she is beautiful looking, even in her pjs or house clothes and can't help but feel lucky.

I think for me, she is already beautiful before she applies any make-up and the make-up just accentuates that beauty.

Reply privately